• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:03 pm
OoC
-

User Image
𝓐𝓣: Princeton Academy||His Dorm
π“¦π“˜π“£π“—: Drake
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: -
𝓒𝓣𝓐𝓣𝓀𝓒: Healthy/Gay/Single but bound by Demon Contract.

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

"I'm a very good climber." the feline said with a chuckle. He was serious though, he did not want to fly. It was a little disappointing that Drake wanted to get him to do it either way. Not that their standing contract included complete control. Matt made sure not to fall into that pitfall. "I will not go up there unless my feet are on something solid." he reminded the other. What they wanted to do with that, the feline didn't readily know, but at least it was out there. His ears twitched a bit as Drake mentioned something about what not many have seen. He glanced at the vampire hybrid. If that was something up there, than he probably had seen, but from a tall building. The Nekojin sighed a bit and then he got up with a small smile. "Well, there may still be some time before it gets really late. Some more tea?" Matt asked the other calmly.

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

Dorm&Profile: Matt Γ³ Conchobhair/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image
𝓒𝓣𝓐𝓣𝓀𝓒: Healthy/Gay/Single but bound by Demon Contract.

"I'm a very good climber." the feline said with a chuckle. He was serious though, he did not want to fly. It was a little disappointing that Drake wanted to get him to do it either way. Not that their standing contract included complete control. Matt made sure not to fall into that pitfall. "I will not go up there unless my feet are on something solid." he reminded the other. What they wanted to do with that, the feline didn't readily know, but at least it was out there. His ears twitched a bit as Drake mentioned something about what not many have seen. He glanced at the vampire hybrid. If that was something up there, than he probably had seen, but from a tall building. The Nekojin sighed a bit and then he got up with a small smile. "Well, there may still be some time before it gets really late. Some more tea?" Matt asked the other calmly.

the amazing kitsune

-

Hearing that matt wanted his feet to be on something solid drakes smile grew β€œ trust me I wouldn’t mention taking you up there if it wasn’t completely safe and don’t you’re you’re feet will be on something β€œ he said as he rubbed little circles on Matt’s chest with his finger β€œ I think I’m good on tea but if you want I can show you what I was talking about β€œ  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:15 am
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Black Boxers
𝓒𝓣𝓐𝓣𝓀𝓒: Healthy/Gay/Single but under Demon Contract.

"I don't want to fly." he said one more time. His voice stayed calm but he was getting a little annoyed that the other tried to make him anyway, he said he didn't want to. That should be enough. "Alright, but I do want some tea." he said after a small sigh and got up, put on his boxers and walked to the kitchen. He was thirsty, but not really in for water or something else, so tea would be good. Matt refreshed the water in the heater and opened the box with teas and looked at it, pondering for a moment. "Hmm, I need to see if I can get to the shopping center soon, I am running out of Chamomile tea." he noticed and then smiled and picked out a strawberry instead. It didn't take long for him to be finished and put sugar in his drink. "You don't want anything else either?" he asked Drake as he looked at him. "I don't have just tea." he said and smiled a bit. Unless they really weren't thirsty after drinking his blood before.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:42 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Black Boxers

"I don't want to fly." he said one more time. His voice stayed calm but he was getting a little annoyed that the other tried to make him anyway, he said he didn't want to. That should be enough. "Alright, but I do want some tea." he said after a small sigh and got up, put on his boxers and walked to the kitchen. He was thirsty, but not really in for water or something else, so tea would be good. Matt refreshed the water in the heater and opened the box with teas and looked at it, pondering for a moment. "Hmm, I need to see if I can get to the shopping center soon, I am running out of Chamomile tea." he noticed and then smiled and picked out a strawberry instead. It didn't take long for him to be finished and put sugar in his drink. "You don't want anything else either?" he asked Drake as he looked at him. "I don't have just tea." he said and smiled a bit. Unless they really weren't thirsty after drinking his blood before.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake silently followed the other male after getting his his underwear on hearing the other males question he shook his head silently β€œ I’m sorry β€œ he said softly not looking up β€œ I forget that people aren’t used to flying a lot and don’t like it so I’m sorry for keep asking β€œ he said biting his lip keeping his eyes on the ground  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:14 pm
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Boxers

Well it at least seemed like they realized where they had gone wrong. No one liked to be forced to do something while they said no clearly. "It's alright, I am glad you can fly again but making me fly won't make me happy. Thanks for offering though, I know you mean well." he spoke while finishing his tea. Then he turned around and leaned back against the counter, looking at Drake with his tea in hand. "If you feel like anything else to drink, you are welcome to look in the fridge and the closet." he offered. He had nothing to hide here so it was no problem.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:03 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Boxers

Well it at least seemed like they realized where they had gone wrong. No one liked to be forced to do something while they said no clearly. "It's alright, I am glad you can fly again but making me fly won't make me happy. Thanks for offering though, I know you mean well." he spoke while finishing his tea. Then he turned around and leaned back against the counter, looking at Drake with his tea in hand. "If you feel like anything else to drink, you are welcome to look in the fridge and the closet." he offered. He had nothing to hide here so it was no problem.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake looked up at matt giving him a nod and a small smile β€œ thank you matt β€œ he says softly, standing up he gave a little stretch β€œ well when you’re ready can we go to the front yard so I can show you, it doesn’t have anything to do with you needing to climb or fly β€œ he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 pm
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Jeans, shoes, open leather vest

Matt gave a nod back and then started to drink his tea. It sounded like they were really desperate to show him and even though earlier had been an annoyance, one thing friends do is forgive. Once he was done with his tea he placed the cup in the sink for now and looked back at Drake. "I can climb very well. That won't be a problem even if I did have to. Let's go then, I'm ready." he said, his voice possibly betraying he was feeling a little tired still, but it was a good tired. The feline got dressed and waited to follow Drake out.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:59 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Jeans, shoes, open leather vest

Matt gave a nod back and then started to drink his tea. It sounded like they were really desperate to show him and even though earlier had been an annoyance, one thing friends do is forgive. Once he was done with his tea he placed the cup in the sink for now and looked back at Drake. "I can climb very well. That won't be a problem even if I did have to. Let's go then, I'm ready." he said, his voice possibly betraying he was feeling a little tired still, but it was a good tired. The feline got dressed and waited to follow Drake out.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drakes dragon form

Hoping up with a grin drake grabbed the other males hand and lead him outside stoping outside the front door he let go of Matt’s hand β€œ okay now I’m gonna need you to stay there β€œ he said then moving out a good thirty feet away from the building, getting on all fours drake closed his eyes in concentration slowly scales started to cover his body his wings coming out of his back and a scale covered tail coming from above his tail bone then he started grow and grow and grow untill he was he was in his true thirty foot tall dragon form  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:55 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Matt followed the other as calmly as he could with being led along. He wasn't really the type to hurry up himself. Once the vampire hybrid let go of him, the feline watched as they walked out further from the school. There was nothing special here though. It was then that Drake started to change form and the feline looked up at him from the ground. "No wonder you needed me to come outside." he said with a mix of wonder and entertainment. That said he would hold fast to the no flying regardless.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:37 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image

Matt followed the other as calmly as he could with being led along. He wasn't really the type to hurry up himself. Once the vampire hybrid let go of him, the feline watched as they walked out further from the school. There was nothing special here though. It was then that Drake started to change form and the feline looked up at him from the ground. "No wonder you needed me to come outside." he said with a mix of wonder and entertainment. That said he would hold fast to the no flying regardless.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake moved over to the other male and lowered his head infront of matt” yes I don’t think it would be a good idea to destroy your house β€œ he said then sticking out his tongue and gently licking the the other males cheek  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:37 am
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
𝓒𝓣𝓐𝓣𝓀𝓒: Cat Form/Healthy/Gay/Single but under Demon Contract.

The lick on his cheek was kind of weird, especially since he didn't feel anything special for the other, but the feline didn't mind. Instead he smiled a bit. "You would definitely not fit in my dorm, that is for sure. You'd wreck the entire school on that side." he spoke and chuckled. "No wonder you like flying so much." the feline commented, though he still wouldn't want to fly himself. He had to completely trust on Drake if he were to do that and the nekomata didn't like losing control over himself. "You are not the only one with a transformation trick though." he said and laughed a bit before he focused his mind and started glowing with a light warm red light before it flashed, revealing a ginger cat where moments earlier his humanoid form stood.

User Image

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:34 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image
π“žπ“€π“£π“•π“˜π“£: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket

The lick on his cheek was kind of weird, especially since he didn't feel anything special for the other, but the feline didn't mind. Instead he smiled a bit. "You would definitely not fit in my dorm, that is for sure. You'd wreck the entire school on that side." he spoke and chuckled. "No wonder you like flying so much." the feline commented, though he still wouldn't want to fly himself. He had to completely trust on Drake if he were to do that and the nekomata didn't like losing control over himself. "You are not the only one with a transformation trick though." he said and laughed a bit before he focused his mind and started glowing with a light warm red light before it flashed, revealing a ginger cat where moments earlier his humanoid form stood.

User Image

the amazing kitsune

-

Drakes eyes widened when he saw the other males transformation quickly he transformed back into his human form laying down infront of the now cat β€œ oh my god you’re soooooo cute β€œ he said in awe  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:43 am
OoC
-

User Image
𝓐𝓣: Princeton Academy||Academy Premises

It was funny to see how fast Drake turned back to his human form once he changed. A small laugh came from the Ginger cat followed by a slight "mew." before he cleared his throat. "Sorry about that, sometimes the switch between vocals can be difficult." he now spoke, his voice slightly higher pitched than his humanoid form and he sat down looking at his new friend. "Thank you." he replied to the other's compliment. "This shape is incredibly useful to get around pretty much unnoticed as well. No one suspects a lone wandering cat." Matt said and chuckled a bit.

User Image

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

User Image
𝓐𝓣: Princeton Academy||Academy Premises

It was funny to see how fast Drake turned back to his human form once he changed. A small laugh came from the Ginger cat followed by a slight "mew." before he cleared his throat. "Sorry about that, sometimes the switch between vocals can be difficult." he now spoke, his voice slightly higher pitched than his humanoid form and he sat down looking at his new friend. "Thank you." he replied to the other's compliment. "This shape is incredibly useful to get around pretty much unnoticed as well. No one suspects a lone wandering cat." Matt said and chuckled a bit.

User Image

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake. Offer to the other males statements it was true no one would suspect a cat walking around to be of any danger, then a unsure look came across drakes face β€œ u-um c-can I p-p-pet you β€œ drake asks softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:08 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Hearing the question, Matt rolled his eyes lightly before he placed his currently small paw against his chin while thinking about it. "Well, alright. But only while in cat form." he replied. The feline wasn't to keen on being petted all the time, but he could handle it on the rare occasions he was a cat.

User Image

the amazing kitsune

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items