Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
I need an A to Pass (w/ YesterdayTodayForever) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀━═

Jeremy laughed some, "Leo, really. I don't have a problem with it. You won't bother me in the slightest. I actually enjoy your company." He smiled. Jeremy ordered a cheese cake. The male smiled seeing Leo act so cute. Jeremy ate his own cake, continuing to watch Leo eat his cake. "You're adorable." He said to Leo. He reached over and grabbed his rink, taking a sip to wash down the cake he was eating. He enjoyed his time with Leo, he was acting like a cute little child.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

"What are you suffering for?"

Leo smiled happily as he ate his cake happily. Hearing the male call him cute he blushed deep red and looked away. "I am not cute." Leo said softly as he pouted and finished his cake. Leo quickly took care of the bill and smiled waiting for male to finish. He was in no rush to get home. "I really enjoy your company as well, sir." Leo said softly. He gently drank his tea and smiled happily. "My parents aren't home right now, they left on business A.K.A a family reunion." Leo said softly. He was used to being left behind.

"Your pride or some kind of personal war?"

--

OoC - n/a.

xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 am

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Jeremy noticed the blush that came onto Leo's face and he smiled slightly to himself. Itr made him curious. He had never seen Leo act like this around anyone else, at least from when he saw girls flirting with him and such. The male finished up his cheese cake before looking at Leo. "Family reunion... Without you?" He was dumb founded. "That is not only weird but wron." He paused, "Pardon my rude comment.. It just makes no sense. You are part of the family too." He shook his head. It was sad to hear they'd just leave their son alone like that. "Feel free to steal me anytime you need company." He called a waiter oer, getting a scrap piece of paper and a pen. He wrote his number down and gave it to Leo.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo shook his his head hearing his teacher saying that it was wrong for his parents to leave him behind. "I mean I guess it is wrong but at the same time I'm glad to be away from them. I can relax and not be stressed about doing something wrong." Leo said softly. He gently took his teacher's phone number and smiled softly. "Thank you, but there is no reason for me to bug you anymore than I already am ." Leo said softly when they returned to the car Leo gave his teacher his address and his phone number, but along the way Leo had ended up falling into a peaceful sleep

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 am

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy nodded his head gently, "I suppose you have a valid point there. Way to look positively about it." He smiled. However Jeremy shook his head, "Leo, if you say that you're bugging me or possibly bugging me, I swear I'll give you an F just for it." He laughed. The two of them went to the car and got in. He started the drive towards Leo's house. It was Thursday, but there was no school tomorrow so everyone got a three day weekend. He glanced towards the sleeping male. He looked so peaceful, he didn't want to bother him honestly.. Should he do it..? He was contemplating an idea however he quickly decided against it. He couldn't believe he even considered taking Leo to Jeremy's house. He arrived to Leo's house and he pulled into the driveway. He got out and more over to Leo's door. He knelt down, "Leo.." He let out softly, gently shaking the male. "You're home."

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo continued to sleep but when they arrived to the his house. He gently opened his pale eyes. "I don't want to go home...I'm all alone.." Leo said softly, he was still mostly asleep and was speaking his mind. One of the maids quickly walked out and had a butler carry Leo inside to his room. "Thank you for bringing him home." The maid said before leaving. The small puppy walked around aimlessly looking for Leo. The maid had thrown him out on the street under the orders of Leo's parents.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:50 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy felt bad, he would've taken Leo home with him, but a butler came out to get him. Jeremy nodded weakly. He closed the passenger door however, his attention was drawn to a little puppy wandering around a few houses down. Jeremy frowned an he went to the puppy, whistling it over. The puppy was sweet and absolutely adorable. The puppy didn't have a collar or anything, so Jeremy pickd up the puppy and took it with him. He stopped to buy some dog food and went home, giving the puppy a bath, food, and water. He felt bad for the poor thing. He cared for the puppy for the night. Tomorrow, he'd figure out if the puppy had a chip for some sort of owner.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

The puppy whimpered all night because of how much it was used to having Leo around but having Jeremy around him soothed the small puppy because he had Leo's sent near him. The next morning Leo woke up and rubbed his small head. He was about to feed the puppy when he realized that he was gone. Leo looked for the puppy desperately. "Please be okay..Please." Leo begged in tears. The maid walked past his room and looked in. "If you are looking for the small mutt, he was thrown out into the street yesterday. The mistress, your mother doesn't want filthy animals here." The maid said coldly leaving his breakfast on the bed. Leo cried softly and left his breakfast to go out and look for the small puppy

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:28 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy didn't mind the whimpering puppy, he did his best to sooth the poor thing. When morning rolled around, he ate breakfast ad Ed the puppy. He took him out back to potty then he carried the puppy a few blocks to get a collar and a leash. He'd muc prefer to walk the puppy rather than carry it. Once he put the collar on, he attached the leash and was walking along the sidewalk with the puppy. He went to the nearest vet, however the puppy had no chip. There was no sign of an owner at all. After the vet, Jeremy decided to walk the puppy to the park. He could tell the puppy was searching for something or someone.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo cried more and quickly got properly dressed. He needed to find the puppy. He was going to call Jeremy to ask for his help but he didn't want to bother him with it. Leo quickly went to every park looking and asking around to the people if they had seen a small white puppy. He was about to give up but suddenly he heard barking. The puppy quickly began to bark and wag his tail uncontrollably. He whimper and pulled himself trying to go with Leo. "Mr.Browne, where did you find or get that puppy. I'm looking for a puppy like him." Leo said softly as he gently picked the dog up and smiled happily as he hugged him tightly and let the dog lick him

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy was walking around the park until he puppy began to bark and whimper. Jeremy looked up to see Leo approach him. He smiled as Leo picked up the puppy. Jeremy let go of the leash so that Leo could have the puppy to himself. "Oh, actually last night.. I was dropping you off and he was wandering around a couple houses down. He as whimpering all night. I was able to somewhat comfort him." He shrugged slightly. "Is he yours?" He questioned Leo. He pushed hands into his own jacket pockets and watched the puppy lick Leo. It was so adorable seeing Leo with the puppy. "I just wanted to help him out. I felt bad seeing him roaming around seeming so lost." He admitted.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo almost burst into tears and quickly hid his face in his fur. "I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry.." Leo said in tears The puppy whimpered and gently licked him. Hearing where the male had found the puppy. Leo looked at the puppy softly. "I found him a couple of months ago and I wanted to give him a home but my friend said he couldn't take him in because he wasn't going to get bigger. "Leo said softly "I took him home but the maid found him and told my parents. And they told her to throw him out. I have been looking for him all morning." Leo said wiping his tears away and kept trying to soothe the puppy

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:16 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy listened, staying quiet. He was silent a few more moments after Leo spoke. "I'll take him." He let out. "I'll take care of him. Gert his shots, feed him, whatever he needs. You CA feel free to visit him any time you'd like. How does that sound?" He offered. "I don't want to see you in such a sad way. And I don't want him to be impounded either.. So I'll take on the duties and responsibilities. You just have to visit him or we visit you." Jeremy smiled. He figured it would be an offer Leo would happily accept. Jeremy didn't mind taking care of the puppy. "However, have you named him yet?" He questioned as he pulled his hands out of his pockets.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo gently looked at his teacher and shook his head. "That is too much to ask for. He already has his shots. All he needs is to be registered. His name is Axel." Leo said softly. "He wanted the puppy to have a good home but asking his teacher to take him just for his sake was too much. He was already doing so much for him. Axel barked and wagged his tail happily. "I'll accept your offer but only if you let me take care of Axel's expenses." Leo said softly as he gently pet Axel on his little head

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash