Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Roll Thread: Arkelos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:13 pm
Arkelos' ears perked up from a faint voice. "Hello? Is someone there?" Leaves his room to follow the faint sounds. Entering the Main common area, he looks around. "Huh, no one is here. That's odd." Carefully inspecting the room he sees a rolled up scroll. "What's this now?"

"Riddles and challenges you must face,
in order to beat this Ghastly place,
venture forth into the darkest depths"

"Ovey, verse" he sighed with remorse

"And face your fears of regress,
you will fight until you can't no more,
just roll the dice and look behind your first door."

"I do not like rhymes, they give me such a headache." Grabbing his gear, and choosing which pokemon to take. "I have not taken Houndour on any missions yet. This would be a great workout for her." Taking houndour's pokeball and dropping by the shop quickly (picking up a Full Restore, Max Revive, and Hyper Potion). "Okay let's go and see what we can do in this Challenge."

The two make their way toward the lower levels of Snagem HQ. Standing infrom of the Great Stone Labyrinth Gates. They open with ear bleeding sounds. "OH GODS THE NOISE!" The stone slabs stop, shaking his head and regaining what mentality he could. "Into the Belly of the beast, we descend."

Pokemon:
Houndour; Health (296/296)
Moves; Fire Fang, Beat Up, Incinerate
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (5/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:34 pm
"Oh mercy, a flooded muddy cave. Just what i needed on my first challenge." Slowly stepping around the room. "Be careful Houndour, we do not know what is in this room.

Houndour was slowly stepping when out of the murky muddy water a Stunfisk lunges at Houndour trying to paralyze it.  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 50 and 150 ... 136!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:22 pm
Arkelos jumps at the sight of Stunfisk, "Houndour!" With a quick glace he sees the Stunfisk lunging at its target, Upon making contact, it jumps back into the water. Houndour is quick to shake off the attack. "Be careful, we're playing in its own backyard."

The room fell silent,

WHOOOSSSSSHHHH it leaps again out of the water, using Surf and the watery field it make quick chase of Houndour. "Quickly, Double team!" Houndour tries to move quickly about, but the thick muddy water makes it hard for her to move.

"Houndour, LOOK OUT!" Before it could move it takes another hit from the wave runner. It Circles around for another attack.

Gritting his teeth Arkelos quickly takes a moment to surveys the room. This watery muk is hard to move around, and with that Stunfisk having the home field advantage. Come on think! THAT"S IT! "Houdour listen carefully, We have not practiced this environment yet, here is our chance to do so." Jumping up onto a nearby rock he unfolds his plan. "Houndour, Taunt it toward you, than get ready for phase two." Standing there in the murky waters, Houndour lets out a taunting growl. Stunfisk takes the bait. "Great! Get ready--" Waiting for it to get closer, and closer. "HOUNDOUR! Jump on top of it, sink you claws into it and ride it." Jumping up just as the Stunfisk reaches it, extracting her claws Houndour grabs hold.

"Great job, now use Swagger!" Barking some insults at the Stunfisk, it enrages. "Phase three! Jump off onto a nearby rock island." Landing onto a rock it watches carefully as the enraged Stunfisk come barreling toward it. "Now LASTLY jump into the air, than use Body Slam on the watery floor. Keep a sharp eye. And wait for my signal" Lunging into the air it take all the strength and shift its weight.

In mid air, Houndour lets out a fearful bark, using hyper voice to propel it downward faster, hitting the water and ground underneath it sending walls of water every which way.

CRAAAAASSSHHHHHH The Stunfisk was unphased by the wall of water, busting through it makes for an attack. Sending a Thunderbolt toward Houndour. With a flash of light everything went silent,

With the blink of an eye, a mud covered Houndour comes charging toward the midair stunfisk, landing a full powered direct contact mud-slap. Sending it flying in the opposite direction.

The walls of water have come back together washing off Houndour. Jumping out of the murky water onto a rock and shaking off the water. "GREAT JOB! Where did the Stunfisk go?" Looking around the two see the Stunfisk floating in the water twitching.

Running over to his pokemon, Arkelos, sits on the rock cheering Houndour on her win. "Great job, are you okay? You did take a beating in there." His pokemon barks in approval. Leaving that room,

While in the new hallway, Arkelos takes a moment to after Houndours wounds.  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 15!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Pokemon:
Houndour; Health (160/296)
Moves; Fire Fang, Beat Up, Incinerate,
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (7/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion,
1 Silver Token

"You did great in that last room; But i am worried about how much damage you took. Are you sure you are good to continue?" Houndour looks up with a glare of determination in her eyes; than barks with courage.

Walking the labyrinth maze, Arkelos started thinking. "What is this place doing below HQ anyway? It seems to dangerous to really have anyone in here. I'm surprise that they allowed a Rookie like me to take the challenge. How about you? How do you feel about all of this?" He said looking down at his companion. Houndour barks as if morse code. "You really are a courageous canine. However, there is a difference between Courage and Stupidity." Houndour yips in acceptance. Rounding a corner they come upon another door. "Well how about it Houndour? Want to give this one a short as well?" Houndour Lunges at the door with impatience.  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 0 and 6 ... 4!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:01 pm
Houndour burst through the door with burning anticipation. "Houndour! Come back here, you can not be so hayyyy--" CLICK "--sttey." Arkelos and Houndour freeze where they are at. "I swear i have seen this in a movie somewhere, I feel like a Giant boulder is going to come out of--" Slowly turning around, he his eye grow wide in terror. "And there it is."

From behind him a group of Voltorb come barreling toward them. "RUUUUUNNNNNNNN" Arkelos screams. "Vol-Torb, VOL-TORB" "They are gaining on us!" Just as the Voltorbs are about to explode, Arkelos blurts out, "With my last breath, i blame CRAWDAUNNNNNTTTTT"

With a loud explosion the voltorb self destruct.  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 23!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 pm
Coming to the bottom of the slope they crash into the door. Two voltorb hit the Houndour directly with two more joining in the damaging explosion from the chain reaction. The other two were far enough way to no cause any damage.

Arkelos opens the door and falls flat on his face, only getting damage from the after shocks. Looking back to see Houndour standing where all the explosions took place, got the full force of the damage.

"Houndour, why did you do that? You could have been hurt worse than you are." The puppy pokemon gets up and starts to lick Arkelos' cheek. "Do you still want to continue?" With a smile and a joyful bark, Houndour leads them farther into the labyrinth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking for what seemed hours brought them to a fork in the road. "Which way Houndour? Looking at all the directions, Houndour stops, sniffs the air, and than points toward the right corridor. "Thank you Houndour. Lead the way." Moments later they two come to another door.. "Third door. Lets open it and be careful please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Houndour; Health (120/296)
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (5/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion,
2 Silver Tokens

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:31 pm
Pokemon:
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (5/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion,
2 Silver Tokens

--------------------------------------------------

Arkelos slowly opens the door, the two creep inside to find nothing but dead silence. Ear piercing silence, "Oh GODS it hurts!" Arkelos thought to himself. Arkelos and Houndour run across the room to leave quickly. Leaving the preivous room Arkelos sees another door. "Strange there is another door right--" Before he could finish his sentence the failed to notice a trap door on the ground: leading them into another room.  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 16!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:39 pm
After sliding down a tube into another room, The two land on a pile of straw. "Oh for the love of--" Stopping out of surprise, he sees a lone Delibird with a Present.

"This is for-- me?" He asked the pokemon. The Delibird jumped up and down in excitement. Taking the Present and thanking the pokemon, Arkelos begins to open the present.

--------------------------------

Pokemon:
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (7/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion,
2 Silver Tokens

Arkelos

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:00 pm
Opening the Present to reveal a Pokedoll. "It- I- Love it. Thank you Delibird." It joyfully skips away toward a door, than begans to jump as for a warning of danger lurking ahead. "Hmmm, i must be very careful of what lies through that door. If Delibird is scared of it, i must proceed with caution.

---------------------------

Opening the door, Arkelos and Houndour find a sleeping Primeape. "Shuuuuuush, Be very very quiet. He hunting donuts in his sleep, i wonder if he has a hat on in his dreams?"

Clearing the door, the two failed to notice the spring loaded mechanism that slammed the door shut. "Ohhh no, this can't be good." The sleeping Primeape wakes up facing the wall, that slowly turns around with a dark look of malice to face Arkelos and Houndour.

PRIME-APPPPEEEEEE!!
It screamed, than it flared up with Totemic Powers. Punching its fists together with rage it starts off the battle.

Pokemon:
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (7/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion,

Non-use
Pokedoll,
3 Silver Tokens

Arkelos generated a random number between 50 and 160 ... 159!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:26 pm
"Well looks like we're gonna have to battle is regardless now. Are you ready Houndour?" The canine leaps forward with a growl and fierce look. "Alright, be careful. This pokemon is more powerful than we think." Taking a moment to think out a strategy, Primeape grows impatient and starts of the battle.

PRIIIIMMMEEAAAAPPEEEE! It screamed lunging forward with a Rock Smash. "DODGE! Run to the other end of the room." Arkelos shouted. Houndour jumped to the side and bolted to the other end of the room, with Primeape quick in pursuit. "Think Arkelos THINK!" he thought out loud. "Houndour, Keep moving, build up speed, coat yourself in flames. Just build up your speed! Try to hold out for as long as you can!" Running around the circular room, Houndour coats herself in flames, creating a flame charge. Primeape begins to fall further and further back. "Great Job! Now-" Arkelos saw what was coming to view. "Houndour's speed was creating a vortex of flames, a pillar in the center of the room. "Uh oh, i did not anticipate this." The swirling vortex picked up Primeape and the force it to the center.

"Okay, this is interesting." Arkelos finds Houndour still circling the vortex. "HOUNDOUR! Quick, while it can not see you, use Substitute make a decoy and hide in the flames!" What appeared to be Houndour standing adjacent to Arkelos, stood there growling. The Vortex died down leaving patches of fire everywhere. Parts of the Primeape's fur is singed, but Primeape is not phased by it.

The Primeape takes a moment to survey the room, and sees the Decoy. Pummeling the ground, it gives out a loud shriek, From up top the chamber, two mankey's join the fight. "This is not good, not good at all."

The three Mankey's surround the Decoy. One Mankey uses Taunt, and the other uses screech. Primeape charges up to the Decoy. "Houndour, get ready!" The three opponents look over at Arkelos and than back at the Decoy. The Decoy sits and tilts it's head. The Primeape leans in. "What is it doing?" Arkelos asked himself. "He must know!" The Primeape, reaches down and harshly smacks the Decoy, with a poof it disappears.

Now it really gets worked up. PRIME!APPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE it screams. Using Rage, All three starts going from fire patch to fire patch, beating the flames to cinders, ash, and soot. One Mankey comes to a fire patch, in mist of using Rock Smash to put out the flames, it gets shocked by a living flame.

"Houndour! INCINERATE!" From the fiery patch comes a force of flames at point blank range! The flames and force sent it flying toward the wall like a meteor. "Great job! Out of the flames and spread the fire!" The impact startled the other two, giving notice to Houndour the two give chase. "Alright, got two on your tail. Lets make quick work of the other Mankey. Use Flame Charge and wait for my mark!" With a burst of flames Houndour takes off, but it's speed begins to weaken.

"Houndour must be getting weak from all the fighting thus far. I need to give her some breathing room." Houndour's flames begin to die, "Houndour, let out a dark pulse, Combine it wil Hyper Voice! Than take a quick rest Rest."

Houndour Stops in her tracks, Covered in flames, she lets out a Dark Pulse, with what strength she could gain, lets out a fierce Hyper Voice. It resonates of the chamber walls, created an ear piecing echo in the room causing both to be disorientated from the Hyper Voice. The Dark Pulse gained the flames, creating a Fiery Dark Aura that directly hit the Mankey and sent it flying into the Primeape, the wave contiuned to hit the two and sent them both into the wall.

Houndour Collapses and falls asleep. The battle fall quiet, sounds of bricks and rocks dropping from the wall, crackling of remaining fire patches. "That- That was interesting. When we get out of this Labyrinth, we need to super train some more."

The dust finally settled and the room went quiet, The Mankeys are out cold, as is Houndour. The silence is broken by rumbling and crackling. The wall the Primeape crashed into buckle, and than explodes. The Primeape glows dimly, it takes a look around. Sees his two minions out cold, than fixates his gaze on the unconscious Houndour.

"HOUNDOUR! Wake up!" Arkelos said with dread. The Primeape starts to charge at Houndour, yet she does not budge. "Houndour!" The Primeape towers above the canine. Throwing up a fist it begins to charge up Focus Punch. A moment later it nears it's charge up and begins to throw the fist. Houndour jumps up, throwing a sucker punch at the Primeape, breaking it's focus. It stumbles backwards, from the impact; Regaining it's composer it throws it's fists to the ground with force, make the ground quake. Sending rock shards and dust flying. "Houndour! Great move! Now let's wrap this up. use that earthquake to your advantage." Houndour uses the rock shards to gain speed by jump from rock to rock, avoiding the ground itself.

In it's rage Primeape fails to notice Houndours, but Houndour has kept track of all the times it's increased it's attack strength. Gliding from on rock to another she gets close enough for one all out attack. "Houndour get close enough, and Foul Play!" Houndour lunges in, striking Primeape head long. Falling to the ground, landing on a nearby boulder, she charges in hitting Primeape again, circling around she lands one final hit.

Primeape falls to the ground, slowly stands up, and unleashes one final attack out of desperation. "That's Final Gambit, Houndour! Look out!" Houndour turns around to see Primeape above with an evil grin; throwing it's punch at Houndour. A cloud of dust and sharps fill the room, the dust begins to settle. Houndour is standing there head deep in Primeapes stomach. "She used counter. Adsorbing the attack and using it's own strength again it."

Primeape falls to the ground motionless, Houndour walks back toward Arkelos; barely making it into his arms before collapsing.  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 4!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:10 pm
Houndour lies in Arkelos' arms, her breathing is slowing, and taking shorter and shorter breaths. Tears start to form in Arkelos' eyes. "You did an outstanding job Houndour. Please don't go, you can't go." Houndour looks up at Arkelos with faint eyes, "Houndour please, stay with me, with use, Growlithe, Furfrou, Poochyena, Rockruff; We all need you, you are an important part of our pack." She gains what strength she should find, leads up, licks Arkelos' cheek, and falls to to his lap. "Houndour! HOUNDOUR!!

Claydoll shows up in the chamber, Arkelos looks up at the Pokemon. Watery eyes, and screams. "NO! It can not, I will not let it end this way! Houndour fought with such ferocity, determination, and strength. Thank you for showing up Claydoll, but we will not be going back this time." Arkelos reaches into his bag and pulls out a Max revive. "Houndour please, take this, Please. You have never given up, none of us have, the others are counting on you, we all are." Arkelos grounds up the item up and feeds it to Houndour. Seconds felt like, hours, minutes felt like decades.

Houndour does not move, Arkelos holds Houndour in his arms. The Claydoll leans over and pats Arkelos on the shoulder. Sitting up, and looking at Claydoll, the pokemon points at Houndour.

Looking down again, Arkelos sees Houndour moving it's muscles, her front legs stretch out, than her back legs. With a yawn Houndour rolls over, looks around and up at Arkelos. Less than a second later, Arkelos scoops up Houndour, holding her tightly. "You're- You're awake! Praise Arceus!" Turning to the Claydoll, "Thank you for coming, but it looks like our quest is not yet over. Sorry for any inconvenience." The Claydoll bows and vanishes.

"Alright, you have done a magnificent job so far Houndour." he said walking up the stairs to the next floor.

Pokemon:
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (7/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Max Revive,
Hyper Potion,

Non-use
Pokedoll,
3 Silver Tokens
-----------------------------

At the top of the stairs they finds a small shop, "Welcome, many of your friends have come through here. Feel Free to purchase any of the items you see here." Said the shady merchant. Arkelos looks over the items, "I'll take a silver key, this might come in handy." The merchant smile, "Exxxcccellent, Excellent, 3 Silver Token please." The Merchant looks over the young man, "You doooooo, have Silver tokens right? I dont accept any other forms of currency." Arkelos snickers, and hands the Merchant 3 Silver tokens. "Thank you, young sir. The 2nd floor is that way. Break a Leg." Arkelos smiled and started for the next floor, only to find a door at the top of the stairs."

Pokemon:
Houndour; Health (296/296)
(Female/Flashfire)
EvoPts (11/35)

Items
Full Restore,
Hyper Potion,

Non-use
1 Silver Key
1 Silver Tokens
Pokedoll,