Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
2016 Recap of s**t I made Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:12 am
Aka me bragging about how awesome my skillz are and how I am totally not a useless idiot.

THINGS I MADE IN 2016

Liquid Soap!
User Image

Crappy Sugar Scrub!
User Image

A ton of Bath Bombs!
User Image
User Image

Painted my tub!
Before Link
User Image

A ******** big a** desk!
User Image
User Image

A busy board for my cousin's babby!
User Image

Team Pins!
User Image

CHICKEN COOP!!
User Image
For birbs!
User Image

Compost bin!
User Image

Jelly soaps!
User Image
User Image

MORE BATH BOMBS!!
User Image
User Image
INCLUDING A 2LB BATH BOMB!
User Image

Melt and Pour Soap!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hot Process Soap!
User Image User Image

Organza bags!
User Image
User Image

Sewing Machine Dust Cover!
User Image

Unfinished Snorlax Kigurumi!
User Image

A headphone/headset stand!
User Image

Struggled but succeeded in making Thermal Curtains

Started Drawing again

Adopted/rescured a hedgehog from someone who thought this was an okay cage situation.
After I cleaned it up. And made her a snuggle sack.

Melted s**t
User Image
that was happy to be melted
User Image
To make lotion bars
User Image
To sell
User Image

Melted more stuff
User Image
And made honest to god lotion!
User Image

Made decent sugar scrubs
User Image
And a lot of soap for christmas
User Image

Set up my back yard cam to spy on cats (after letting the batteries go dead for several months)
User Image

And did a 3d sketch of a copic marker storage cubby a friend would like me to make this spring.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:21 pm
That sheep and bird still look kinda like swedish fish...

But yeah awesome you are getting into stuff, I hope you are selling well enough to more than cover costs ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:12 pm
Sagebomb

But yeah awesome you are getting into stuff, I hope you are selling well enough to more than cover costs ^_^
Selling? HA! Naw I have sold all of three items... no 4 items in three sales. For a total of like 30 bucks before shipping/fees.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

Selling? HA! Naw I have sold all of three items... no 4 items in three sales. For a total of like 30 bucks before shipping/fees.

Hmm, hows your shops online presence? Like you have a facebook page for it, and make daily posts on its instagram?  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:11 am
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

Hmm, hows your shops online presence? Like you have a facebook page for it, and make daily posts on its instagram?
HAHAHAHAHA online presence... I suck at that s**t. Suck so bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:29 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

HAHAHAHAHA online presence... I suck at that s**t. Suck so bad.

So that should be your goal this year then. Like make a instagram for your etsy shop and have a goal of making X number of posts per week (Experiment with time of day to see when you get the most interest, and try and learn tags which get interest as well). Especially if you make anything heart shaped....since that love based holiday is some time in feb right? That is if you want your stuff to sell.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:58 pm
That's a lot of pretty rad stuff. I was curious about your selling activities of these things as well. Also I can relate to being bad at promoting one's stuff online. I was terrible at social media for my let's play channel that's...well, on indefinite hiatus now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:44 pm
Sagebomb
So that should be your goal this year then. Like make a instagram for your etsy shop and have a goal of making X number of posts per week (Experiment with time of day to see when you get the most interest, and try and learn tags which get interest as well). Especially if you make anything heart shaped....since that love based holiday is some time in feb right? That is if you want your stuff to sell.
-flail- I need a commercial social media teacher. ; 0;  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:11 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

My insta aint great, but by trying to post a pic daily, I am slowly gaining like a follower daily as well. Slow but steady. My aim by the end of the year is to catch up with my bro, but I doubt it, because hes actually social...so dosent have to try...

But I mean I dont even smartphone. I use a emulator (bluestacks) to run instagram. But yeah as long as you set up and account all you need to do is post one of the photos from OP, with a link to you shop. Maybe one sentence about it.

And then if you for example used the hashtag bathbomb you would be amonfst stuff like

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/bathbomb/

And click on photos to see what other hashtags are popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:45 pm
I HAD NO IDEA.
This stuff is SO COOL. GOOD JOB.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:15 am
GoldDiggingWhore
That's a lot of pretty rad stuff. I was curious about your selling activities of these things as well. Also I can relate to being bad at promoting one's stuff online. I was terrible at social media for my let's play channel that's...well, on indefinite hiatus now.
HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE MAGICAL SELF PROMOTION TIPS FOR MEEEE!! ; 0;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:17 am
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

My insta aint great, but by trying to post a pic daily, I am slowly gaining like a follower daily as well. Slow but steady. My aim by the end of the year is to catch up with my bro, but I doubt it, because hes actually social...so dosent have to try...

But I mean I dont even smartphone. I use a emulator (bluestacks) to run instagram. But yeah as long as you set up and account all you need to do is post one of the photos from OP, with a link to you shop. Maybe one sentence about it.

And then if you for example used the hashtag bathbomb you would be amonfst stuff like

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/bathbomb/

And click on photos to see what other hashtags are popular.
You mean I have to do effort and research?! ; 0;  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 am
Citrus Novii
I HAD NO IDEA.
This stuff is SO COOL. GOOD JOB.
-flail- thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:22 am
DarkMoonSlayer

Less effort than it takes to make stuff, but yes to sell to people you need to reach people.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:35 pm
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

Less effort than it takes to make stuff, but yes to sell to people you need to reach people.
lol true. I've just been super depressed (probably my SAD acting up) so any effort that isn't fun or immediate pay of sounds like to much effort. Yay winter blues ruts where I feel like being a lazy blob 24/7.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff