Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
hello everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
NekoSnowLily rolled 20 12-sided dice: 7, 12, 7, 8, 10, 11, 6, 6, 4, 10, 10, 11, 7, 1, 1, 12, 4, 2, 7, 3 Total: 139 (20-240)

NekoSnowLily

Wealthy Seeker

4,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 am
hi hi how is everyone doing I am empress krul from seraph of the end :3 it so nice to meet you all ^^ I am looking for friends :3 I'm very shy  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:05 pm
EmpressKrul
hi hi how is everyone doing I am empress krul from seraph of the end :3 it so nice to meet you all ^^ I am looking for friends :3 I'm very shy

Welcome to the guild. If there is any thing you need, feel free to ask me.  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

NekoSnowLily

Wealthy Seeker

4,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 am
rolleyes
commissar ibram gaunt
EmpressKrul

Welcome to the guild. If there is any thing you need, feel free to ask me.[/quote yea I would like friends :3 whee XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:32 pm
EmpressKrul
rolleyes
commissar ibram gaunt
EmpressKrul

Welcome to the guild. If there is any thing you need, feel free to ask me.[/quote yea I would like friends :3 whee XD

Well that's what a guild is for, have you posted in the "Introduce your self" section of the forum? If not, you might want to head on over there and post an introduction and tell every one in the guild a little bit about your self, such as hobbies, interests, things you love, things you don't like. Things like that. And remember, if you need any thing, feel free to ask me. Just click on my name, go to my profile and send me a pm. Its the best way to get ahold of me. I check my pm's every 40 minutes to an hour.

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:52 pm
EmpressKrul
rolleyes
commissar ibram gaunt
EmpressKrul

So how are you doing today?

Guild Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff