Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply -Bio's And Guild Rule's-
OCC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:36 am
Pagan Yanik
stardust73
Pagan Yanik
GuenivereOrion
Pagan Yanik

Hey guys I want to reboot ether the sword art online rp or the starwars rp do any you want to do eather of them let me know please.

right now the reason everything is so slow is because of the holidays plus. on my end i have a sick child :c

I didn't say that becuse of the slowness I was honestly just asking if any one
wanted to rp

yes * raises her hand in the air* " pick me pick me " i have been trying to get into a rp for two weeks now

Hey stardust what kind of Rps are you looking for??

right now i am craving a military / romance type rp . but can work with almost anything you have in mind  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:50 pm
I saw your guild in the suggestions on the guild homepage, and I had to join. I'm really craving a roleplay, are we allowed to make our own or do we need approval from the captain?  

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

Spooky_YEET

6,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:30 pm
Hi everyone! Really happy to be here, so thank you very much for letting me join! It's been quite a bit since I've been on a roleplay forum, so I'm a bit rusty but I'm quite eager to start up again! I'm having a hard time figuring out which RP's are open/ongoing. Is there a specific process for joining an rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:51 pm
Hello, hello~ It's been a long while since i rp'd on gaia but i hope you bear with me and that we have fun together.  

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RedHeadedRehsa

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:55 pm
Hi there! I love role playing and I'm always looking for new partners. I enjoy 1x1 but every time I get something good going it seems like the other person just disappears. With the exception of one good role play I have going right now I have nothing else happening and I want to do more!

Please let me know if you would be interested in trying something. I enjoy romance, especially when framed as a slice of life. I can write as male or female and am comfortable with any type of romantic pairing. I use to do a lot of M/S but I'm trying to sort of move away from that sweatdrop I also really enjoy fantasy, adventure, etc. I promise to respond at least once a day unless something comes up and I'd really love to rp with YOU!

Let me know if you're interested?? Thanks! heart  
-Bio's And Guild Rule's-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces