Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."She's not a lady she's my sister." He said with a sneer before flopping on his chair. The guard took a few steps back and left the room with a bow, exasperated. Their littlest brother had stopped screaming by now and was giggling on his father's knee. Even that little kid could sense that nothing would happen here 'cause it couldn't with their dad and uncle around. Throughout dinner, he kept glaring daggers at his sister. News of a new slave didn't make him feel better about this situation at all. He'd wasted a whole day and for what? To be sass-mouthed by a lowly slave and to lose one of his precious pets! He even ate angrily, barely taking the time to chew any of his food.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid sat down quietly. The constant dirty looks from her brother did not go unnoticed, however. As soon as the meal was over, no doubt the fool would try this again. Her mother's handling of his temper had been equal to giving the boy permission to fight her. The moment either of them left the room, anything was fair game. She ate quietly, thinking of the different ways to handle her brother without killing him. She was unusually strong for a woman, but Joseph had the strength of a bear. She was faster, but he had more energy. In a face-to-face brawl, which was his second-favorite method of combat to archery, she would be out-matched. It was a highly unusual situation to find oneself in. A duel with rapiers was out of the question as he hated the weapon and wouldn't use one. He'd go for something with more power. So, how would she handle him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Should she leave first, for once? Any advantage would be necessary for victory. Most of all she wanted to deal with him privately. There should be no one around to witness their fight lest her secrets be given away. Though she was competent with a bow and arrow it was too dark out now. A competition of that nature would only serve to infuriate her brother, like the big dumb animal that he was at heart. So, she stood after finishing her meal and left silently. She went down the hall, making sure her brother who she could still feel watching her was able to see the direction she took. One of their ballrooms was empty now. All of the chairs and tables had been covered and pushed against the wall. The room was cleaned regularly. Even the chandeliers had candles in them, though the room wouldn't be used for some time. She lit one of the candelabras and then moved into darkness to wait for her brother to arrive.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After dinner was over, Joseph immediately got up from the table. "Goodnight." He said to the rest of the family with a bow and then ran out of the room. He went around the corner his sister had taken and proceeded down the hall only to become lost. He couldn't tell where she had gone. The guards stationed at the wing of the castle wouldn't let him enter, stating it was by order of the Royal Advisor. They did let him know that she hadn't come back yet. Being a man of unlimited energy, he kept running throughout the castle determined to find his sister.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm
The king ruffled his son's hair, sending him back to his seat and let the family eat peacefully. Victoria ate like her mother, delicate and slow. She left after Joseph, intent on finishing a few novels before bed so she could tell her sister about them at the castle. Ken watched carefully, when Astrid left early, he knew he had to follow and make sure she was safe. He left out the other door, losing her when she went down a hallway. He winced when his ankle gave in and he caught himself on a small table against the wall. "Ow." He heard yelling, looking around the corner to see Joseph asking to get into the princess's wing than being refused. She wasn't there? He limped as quickly as he could, looking in most rooms, one room was lit lightly as he entered. "Princess? Are you here?" Smack.

He laid on his back, looking up to the princess with shock; and a bigger headache than before. "I-Im sorry!" He heard Joseph down the hall and was promptly dragged by his foot across the marble to hide in the darkness; and a napkin stuffed in his mouth to keep quiet. He shoved himself into the corner further, looking to the door than to Astrid's barely visible form in the darkness, did she mean to fight Joseph?! He grabbed at the bottom of her dress, spitting the napkin out. "P-Princess!" He whispered, hoping to make her stay in the shadows, or he could just be used as bait to distract Joseph.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Silence!" She hissed at him. His sudden appearance had stolen her chance to knock her brother out. She'd hoped to be done with this quickly. It wasn't her intention to kill him like this, not now when it would be obvious who had taken his life. From their position in the shadows, they had an excellent view of Joseph as he entered the room. He went right for the candlelight and picked it up, shouting for Astrid to come out. She slipped a hand up her sleeve to seek out two vials. Inside each contained a chemical that when combined together would create a toxic gas. When her slave kept tugging at the skirt of her dress, she had to stop what she was doing to deal with him. She was afraid the material of her dress would tear if he kept trying to pull on it. She could fathom why he was acting out, he was clearly afraid of her brother and didn't want her to go to him. She leaned the side of one of her legs against his side, pushing him into the wall. It was too dangerous to speak to him as Joseph may hear her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She crouched next to him and pointed at him, then at her brother. She motioned walking with her fingers and waited for him to oblige her. When he hesitated, as expected, she swiftly kicked him and repeated her gestures. This time her slave listened to her, and she quickly moved to avoid detection.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joseph bellowed, his voice creating a strong echo within the room. "Astrid! Where are you hiding?! Come out and face me like a man! You and that damnable slave of yours have caused me nothing but trouble today! I'm seeing to it personally that you'll pay for this! First you, then your slave! Come out now and I'll make it quick! Hell, I might just cripple you instead! Come out and face me while I'm being nice, damn you!" He grinned as he saw her slave come out of the shadows and immediately jumped on the guy. He pushed the slave to the ground and began to beat him with his bare fists. He aimed for the older boy's chest, stomach and face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She could see from where she was that her brother pounced on Kenneth the moment he spotted him. It was like a large, angry bear savagely attacking a juvenile deer. She crept up from behind, quietly. She couldn't help her nerves; she could hear her heart thrumming away nervously in her chest. Instead of the poisonous gas, she had to use something else. A paralyzing potion of her own making, with parts taken from her white baneberry plant. She opened the tiny bottle and tilted it over her brother's neck. One drop touched her brother's neck and it should have been enough to take out a man of his size but failed. She felt a sudden sense of doom as her brother suddenly turned to grab for her. She instinctively tried to back away but was too slow to avoid capture. She called out, having a low tolerance for pain, as he grabbed hold of her arm and squeezed it tightly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You're not getting away now! Let's settle this like men!" He shouted victoriously, laughing as he was already convinced that he'd won. His sister's slave was a bloody mess and Joseph just knew he'd knocked the little worm out. Who could stand up after a beating like that, after all? He unsteadily got to his feet, kneeing the slave he'd kept pinned to the ground a couple times as he did so. He didn't care that he'd been stepping all over the slave. The lesser man was just a piece of human garbage to be used and disposed of at will. What little the slave's existence meant to him would be settled as soon as he saw to it that his sister couldn't get away. He smacked the hand that held the vial, causing her to drop it, and dragged her over to the candelabra. "Unhand me, buffoon!" He curled his lip in a snarl and squeezed her arm a little harder. The cry she emitted was a pretty pleasing response though. "At least your body's honest, sister! A pity your feeble mind can't catch up! I could break this tiny arm with my bare hands if I wanted to! Want me to prove it?! It's time you paid for what you said today!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He shook her by the arm as she opened her mouth to rebuke him. Then the iron candelabra caught his eye. He grabbed it forcefully and the action caused several of the candles to fall and their flames to die. He swung Astrid behind him by her arm and then tossed her forwards. The strength behind the toss caused her to spin and she fell, her rump making contact with the marble first before her body continued to slide backwards a few paces. He laughed at how far she slid from the throw, puffing his chest out proudly. "See? You're pretty lucky tonight, sister! I could just throw you out one of the windows with these arms of mine! I could even break iron!" His laughter bounced off the walls and he took a moment to flex his arms. Then he approached her with the candle stand. "I think I'll just break your legs! If that doesn't kill you, maybe I'll spare you! Marvel at my mercy, sister! Say your prayers and regret to your last breath EVER trying to make a fool of me!" He planted one of his feet on the edge of her skirt to keep her from getting away from him. He firmly grasped the candle stand with both hands and raised it over his head. He paused to savor the resentment in his sister's eyes before swinging it down with all of his might, aiming for her lower legs.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:10 pm
Kenneth was scrunched up to the wall, being pressed into by Astrid's leg. When she knelt down to hand signal, he shook his head, afraid. Her brother was yelling, knowing they were hiding in the dark ball room and Kenneth felt the kick, moving quickly out of the shadows to face Joseph. He went big eyed and attempted to run, the teenager hit him like a brick wall and shoved him to the ground to pumble. He laid there with his eyes closed, but he had hoped Astrid could get her brother before he continued. He heard the shrill cry from the princess and winced when the prince kneed and stepped on Kenneth to drag Astrid over to the candelabra. He knew neither could see in the darkness that well as Ken forced himself up.

He wouldn't let him hurt Astrid, the man was a monster who needed to be put down a peg or two. He stood up in the darkness and saw Joseph holding the candelabra over his head. "NO!" He shouted, spitting blood out as he said it and slammed into Joseph, knocking him and the candelabra to the ground. He had picked up Astrid's paralyzing poison and held Joseph's head down, sitting on his back to keep dropping the poison on his neck, when the man stopped struggling, Kenneth knew he was paralyzed and stumbled off and on to the ground. It was hard to see, but his face was a complete mess, one black eye, broken nose, busted lip with two teeth missing and he held an arm around his hurting stomach.

He looked over to the dark figure of Astrid, the bottom of her dress had been torn and he knew she would have a bruise on her arm from Joseph. "A-Are you alhight?" He spit the second tooth out on to Joseph's head, his jaw was bruised as well and his ankle protested any movement like that again. "Pfft, you can't settle things like men with an unarmed woman!" He put a bit more on the man's legs just to keep him down longer.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid's breath caught in her throat and she grimaced, trying to prepare herself for the pain. She refused to close her eyes though. Her brother may have trapped her but she wouldn't allow him the satisfaction. When she saw Kenneth plow into her brother from out of nowhere for a moment she stayed as she was, in disbelief. It was an amazing sight to behold. He'd been beaten so badly, how had he been able to move again and with such speed? Hadn't he been injured? Her dress free again, she quickly rose to her feet and stepped towards her slave. She grabbed hold of him and dragged him away from her brother. The vial Kenneth held in his hand was familiar and she put one and one together. Her brother shouldn't be getting up any time soon. She let go of Kenneth briefly to open one vial, toss it to her brother's paralyzed form and then open another to toss it over there. There was an immediate reaction as the two fluids combined. A cloud of smoke formed over Joseph, it was potent enough to keep him feeling ill for a long time after. Not quite as deadly as the combination she'd intended to use before but it did the trick.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As soon as she realized her slave was unable to stand up without help she dragged him away with her to the door. After closing it behind her she knelt next to him. The hallway was well lit and in better light she could see most of his freshest injuries clearly. She leaned over to roll up his pants leg to take a look at his ankle. It was swollen, the color looked purple. It looked to painful to walk on. A quick look around told her that no one was around. Though she could, and probably it would be wiser for her to have, left him behind to go seek someone to carry him. Instead she offered to help him by draping his arm over her shoulders. Joseph couldn't get up but she still felt uneasy being close to him. Kenneth had proven himself a useful tool in keeping her brother occupied. So she chose to keep him close by even though it was embarrassing to be seen like this. As soon as they reached her chambers, she called for the doctor. The man gave her something for her bruises and made sure her arm wasn't broken before treating Kenneth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The doctor had helped him to put his pants back on, but left the shirt off. He'd been covered in little scratches and scrapes. The little wounds were dirty, some gravel was even found underneath the skin. Or so she was told. Astrid only watched part of the treatment, walking behind her changing screen so as to avoid seeing him naked. It was around an hour after that when the treatment finished and the doctor left. Astrid closed the door behind him and then promptly walked over to her slave. A guard had gone off, presumably to report to the captain and inevitably the captain would report to the royal advisor. It was only a matter of time before they found Joseph. She wasn't certain if he was alive or dead at this point. They could be interrupted at any moment, which meant that now was her best chance to satisfy her curiosity.
"What were you hoping to gain?" She asked him and the question had been on the tip of her tongue since he'd knocked out her brother. Her father's earlier comments were also on her mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was still able to move so why hadn't he run away? Why even seek her out after dinner was over? She had told him to but when he knew what was about to happen, why not leave? Apparently it wasn't impossible for a slave to escape the castle if no one knew to stop them. So, why stay and risk being beaten to death or killed? The doctor had left them with salves for the bruises and had no choice but to leave something to ease Kenneth's pain.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:12 am
Kenneth couldn't help but be dragged by the princess, the hallway was better light to see if she was okay. He looked toward his ankle as she rolled up his pants, it throbbed harshly to him and he knew she would leave him to get another servant to help. He looked back into the ballroom, Joseph still on the ground and the little cloud over him until it would settle. Ken was shocked when Astrid swung his arm around her shoulders and lifted him up to help back to her room. "Princess-" He was shooshed and they akwardly walked back to her room. He sat on the ground while the doctor treated Astrid, making sure her arm would be alright. He didn't expect the doctor to start treating him, watching Astrid go behind the changing screen while the doctor lifted him up to undress him. Little bits of gravel were pulled out to prevent infection, bandages set on open cuts from the arrows and ground. His black eye was given a look at, not much to do when it was spring and no more snow to use. He helped get his pants on, leaving the shirt off and letting him lay on the chair by the foot of her bed. He took the small liquid bottle to ease his pain, just a teaspoon was needed to help per day until healed. He looked up to the princess and shrugged, why did she always expect he desired something? "Hoping to gain? Better left overs from your family's dinner? That steak had been good, I think I left most of it in your brother's room though..." He laughed lightly, compared to Astrid's knowledge of how slaves were treated, Ken knew nothing about most of them. He had no idea he could have ran away by now, or that if she died, he would also be executed. He wasn't handed a list when becoming a slave; it was illegal to read. "Mmmm, I didn't like how your brother treated woman, I guess I was protecting a defenseless lady, not a princess at the moment." He admitted, wishing to just lay there and relax. "And all that training you put me through helped me stay awake when he beat me, your always telling me to 'get up!' after beating me with a whip." He noted, looking to the bottom of her dress, she didn't have shoes on anymore, did one of the heels break?
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His answer left her feeling absolutely flabbergasted. He wanted food? That seemed to be what he wanted the most out of life as he'd asked for food of some sort several times now. Which meant that risking his life to protect hers equated her life with a mere steak. Possibly even a scrap of steak. She knew how fond he was of food but just the thought of it made her blood boil. His face looked pathetic and he was covered with various little injuries. As he stated that he also thought of her as a lady instead of a princess, that just stirred her up further. His gluttony was well-known among the servants or so she'd been informed. If her brother knew that, he would've been able to make him talk. Of this she was certain. Her brother would do anything to manipulate someone. His dressing up in a wig and gown proved as much. She recalled her slave asking her if she was the real princess. This solidified the idea that he'd told her brother something about her. She strode forward, not caring that her feet were bare, and placed her foot down on the chair. It was either to the side of his legs or between them, on the chair and placed forcefully enough that one would want to move to avoid it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She leaned forward and grabbed his face by the bruise on his jaw.
"I am not a mere lady, neither am I helpless. If you had simply gone to my room to wait for me, I would have been able to deal with my brother alone. It is your fault that my legs were nearly crushed, and that you were beaten by him. I am your master and future queen. You would do well to remember that." As for the absence of her shoes that was due to the way her brother had thrown her like a sack of potatoes. They'd gone flying off somewhere and fear had kept her from collecting them before they'd left;though she'd never admit to it. If he should ask why she was barefoot, she'd tell him they'd broken during the scuffle.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:48 am
He didn't know that he was insulting the princess, she wanted an answer and frankly, the best he could come up with was the need for food. Especially since he hadn't ate since yesterday's steak. He sat up slightly, where the hell was her foot aiming?! Anyone could see the bruise hurt him, especially when grabbed and dug in by her pampered nails. "Y-Yes princess..." He winced, not only did grabbing his jaw hurt from the bruise but he still had two teeth missing and they hurt enough when grabbed. The advisor knocked on the door before entering, raising an eyebrow at the princess before setting her shoes down by the door. "Are you alright, Astrid? The doctor is tending to Joseph, he will be too ill to go on the usual family vacation so he is staying here and being forced bed rest." He looked to Kenneth, the boy looked hurt, but not drugged up anymore except from what the doctor gave him. He walked closer to inspect the man's ankle before spotting the unfinished picture. "Who drew this?" He picked it up, suspecting Astrid, but she couldn't have done this. "Your father also wants to know, princess, do you prefer sapphires or diamonds? He is impressed with how you handled Joseph without killing." He smiled, setting the picture down and looking back to Astrid.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As they were interrupted, she moved away from her slave. It was disappointing to have to stop so quickly, but she told herself that her Uncle wouldn't be here for too long. News that her brother had survived all of the poison was alarming. The man really was like a behemoth. He'd also be able to recover from what she'd done to him, contrary to what she'd previously thought. What would it take to kill him? What's more since she was due to stay another day, was it possible that they could bump into each other? Her father's offering was the least he could do. As annoyed as she was at the King and Queen for allowing Joseph to nearly kill her, she'd forgive them for the jewels. It was all they were good for anyway. She folded her hands over her waistline politely and stood quietly, taking a moment to consider how she'd respond. "Amethyst, and I'm grateful he'll be able to recover from it. My slave was the one who sketched that." The Captain had been told everything that had happened in the incident, from Astrid anyway. So she knew there was no need to go over it again with her Uncle. She wanted to be done with it. She was also fully aware that slaves weren't allowed to have anything that could be used a weapon. She'd deal with that if her Uncle caused a fuss over it.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:56 pm
The advisor nodded, he would make note of the choice and have it delivered to the princess as soon as possible. "He won't be able to even leave his bed until tomorrow night, even then I wish he would just stay there, stubborn brat still curses his missing cub bear- what?" He paused, looking to the sketch then to Kenneth before looking to Astrid. "Hmm, good job. Don't let anyone else know he is drawing, even with your permission to, the king detests slaves with sharp pencils after one stabbed his leg while sleeping." He commented, bowing and turning to the door. "Get some rest, it is late and I already set out your reading assignments for tomorrow in the study room." He left, not causing too much of a fuss, but he didn't believe slaves should be allowed the luxury of drawing. Kenneth laid back down, it would be a loud night because of his plugged up nose. "Can I finish the drawing, princess?" He asked, ready to reach for it if she said yes, otherwise he would wait until she fell asleep.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She tilted her head slightly at the compliment. It was rare for a slave to receive a compliment, and her Uncle had paid him a few already. Perhaps due to how many times he'd either directly or indirectly he'd saved her life. "Yes." She answered calmly, though she would love to yell at him about her brother. She knew why he hadn't been banished to some friendly country or sent off on a mission to beat up the peasantry or something similar. But she still detested having to deal with that brute again. Now, Joseph and some of the more observant members of her family knew of how fond she was of her slave. Why shouldn't she be fond of him? He was hers, and had outlived any other slave her family had owned in the past. That she was aware of, at least. But it was all too irritating for Joseph to know and for her to have to deal with him. He was always causing problems. The statement about the next day's reading assignments reminded her of the ones she still had left for today. Thankfully, her Uncle left before she could say anything about it. So there was more for her to deal with. Somehow translating poems in a language of which she barely knew the alphabet of, and to interrogate her slave.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The moment her Uncle left she turned to Kenneth and loomed over him. She didn't care that the skirt of her dress was still torn, or that in bare feet she wasn't more than a few inches taller than him. She didn't step on the chair this time, deciding instead to cross her arms over her chest to show that she was still angry.
"I'm not finished." She stated and opened her mouth to continue when a sudden unpleasant noise interrupted her. She narrowed her eyes at him, well aware by now of what that noise was and where it'd come from. "How dare you interrupt me like that again?!" She hissed angrily, the growling of his stomach always served to worsen her mood. She felt the desire to slap him, as she always did when they were alone and he did something which displeased her, but the sight of his already busted up face quelled it. She sighed, frustrated and went over to her door. She had one of the guards send word for one of the cooks to bring up a plate of food. She didn't specify who it was for, nor did she care to. She'd let him have it even if it was a luxurious meal prepared for royalty, anyway, as a way of thanking him for saving her legs. Even though it was all his fault.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Then she returned to standing in front of where he was sitting and looking as intimidating as she could.
"You don't seriously expect me to believe that you went looking for me, instead of returning to my wing of the castle, and then charged Joseph because you were hoping for steak and not for your freedom? And after I helped you when he had you tied to his bed and out of your mind, dressed the way he was? Did you enjoy that? What did you mean when you asked me if I were the real princess? Did you seriously mistake a man of my brother's height and sheer muscular bulk, as me? What did you tell him? What did he do to you? We're far from through here until you tell me every single detail and answer every question I have for you."

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:55 pm
Kenneth sat back up, it hurt to lay down hungry and he hadn't thought too much about food during his time with Joseph. He was ready to hear her lecture him, call him names or just question him, until his stomach made a presence. "Huh? Sorry princess..." He bowed his head, ready for the punishment, a slap, a beating, being told to sleep on the balcony in the cold. No, she went and asked for a plate to be delivered to her room? He didn't suspect it was for him, maybe it was just for her. "No, I don't expect you to believe that-" He pointed to the T on his chest. "-I just dislike people hurting others. Food is a bonus sometimes." He lightly smiled. "Huh?! That wasn't a dream?! I have no clue, before you arrived, I saw two princess's of your looks, one sounded like a servant I know, the other sounded like a fail of a shrilly voice. Yo sounded perfect, looked perfect, but I wasn't going to let my guard down just in case." He commented, rubbing the back of his neck, a light scratch was there from a missed arrow, more of a burn than anything.

"Whatever he drugged me with, I was confused, I saw a bunch of butterflies with snake heads flying around the hallways! Do to me? He put chains on me...had me run for my life as a human archery target. I sprained my ankle and he tied a rope to my hands, told me to run or be dragged by his horse to where he forced me to feed his pet animals...that tiger has it out for me." He pointed to a scratch on his shoulder, having barely missed the tiger's claws. "I told him nothing, he punched me when I spoke northern to him, kept telling me he couldn't understand it. Not going to repeat those words in your language, princess. They aren't for a woman's ears." He noted, feeling some cuts for any missed gravel pieces.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid noted that he didn't ask her about his freedom, which she'd mentioned intentionally to see if that was what he was after. He understood his situation well enough. Was this arrogant phase of his finally over? She bristled as he exclaimed how surprised he was that he hadn't been dreaming. How dare you dream about me! She thought to herself angrily, for if he had thought the experience a dream it was possible that she'd been present in his dreams before. His explanation made sense, since it described the injuries he had. The doctor had commented on an arrowhead which he'd had to pull out. She hadn't seen it though, having stayed behind the screen for the sake of decency. "Which is it? Did you tell him nothing or speak in a language he couldn't understand?" She said, irritation coloring every word she spoke. "Did you tell him anything at all significant? About me or even yourself?"

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:49 pm
Kenneth thought lightly, he barely remembered much, hazy pictures, mumbled words. "No, I kept quiet until he drugged me, than decided in my hazy state to trust nothing and speak northern. I told him I like food. Other than that, nothing of interest." A maid came in, setting the plate down on the desk and shuffling out, Kenneth's stomach growling louder than before as he stared at it. "I promise you princess, I didn't betray you." He hoped to reassure her, then again, he hoped the food was for him and wouldn't be drugged this time. He looked back to the princess's dress, bending down to lift the skirt up and see where it tore. "This will be hard to fix, are your shoes broken as well?" He asked, letting go and sitting back to avoid her knee from hitting him.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She scowled at the thought of her brother knowing of Kenneth's weakness for food. Even if most of the staff knew of it, she hated more people knowing. Being close to her and responsible for handling certain tasks, he knew things she didn't want anyone else to know. Mainly about her plants, her chambers... and her more violent habits. His hesitation indicated that he may not remember too much of the experience. She would need to find out for herself, later. "When--" She stopped and shrieked when he suddenly lifted up the skirt of her dress. Instinctively, she tried to knee him in the face but he managed to avoid her kick. "How dare you!" She again thought to slap him but instead of hitting his already beaten, bruised, swollen and cut up face she decided to kick his shin with her bare foot. Admittedly, it hurt her probably more than it did him. Her cheeks were pink from his sudden action, her eyes a bit watery from accidentally hurting herself when she meant to hurt him instead. Otherwise she hid the pain well. How could she be so careless as to forget that she wasn't wearing her shoes? Had he seen her knees?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You--You absolute ignoramus!" She exclaimed as she took a step away from him with her hands over her skirt, all to keep him from trying to do such a thing. She'd overheard the doctor telling him that he had bruised ribs and was lucky that none of them were broken. Which made his abdomen fair game. She balled up her fist and struck him there. She turned her attention to the tray which had been brought in. The goblet, the covered main plate. "You..." She muttered to herself, upset to the point that she was debating whether or not to give him the reward for his saving her life twice. He really had a habit of messing up whenever she tried to show him any sort of kindness. "Do you like pain?" She asked, turning to fix him with a cold glare. There was still color clinging to her face though, showing how much that had bothered her. "Is that why you constantly make mistakes and go out of your way to make me miserable?!" One of the guards opened the door to see what all the noise was about. She waved him away and went over to collect the shoes her Uncle had retrieved for her.

little mintchan

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces