Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt him suddenly hug her. She immediately thought of the others present and looked in their direction, worried that they'd seen what he'd done. She relaxed a little as she realized that they were all busy with Emily. She'd thought the woman more capable than Maud which is why she was brought to attend to her for this side trip. Obviously that wasn't the case. She returned her attention to her new fiancé, offering him a frown. "You should be more careful. Do you wish to embarrass me? Shall I chose Maelisa instead? I'll repeat myself just this once so pay attention. In five months I will announce my decision and after I have made it public then you may talk about it. Until then you are not permitted to speak of our engagement. Eight months is a rough estimate for the earliest we could be married. My sister is marrying in Caritas, so there will be resources for our wedding to happen this year." She paused, a little color touching her features the longer she looked at his stupidly happy self. "Calm down... The others will find it strange to see you so excited, considering where we are now. Only my knights are unfamiliar with your personality. I don't understand how you can be so pleased with this decision. You've forsaken a considerably more peaceful future for a life with me, after all."She looked for the last time at the forest of suspended corpses before turning to leave.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph wasted no time in getting Bethany and Hector out of there. With one arm wrapped around her, he grasped Hector's wheelchair and leaned him back. He charged out of the hallway, nearly breaking the wheels with how much force he used. He stopped once outside, barely noticing as some black fluid of some kind was seeping through the cracks in the walls as he passed. He Set Bethany down in a chair and looked back in the direction of the abandoned wing. "What the hell. This is stupid. Did Ester inherit our Aunt's madness?" He was puzzled by their situation. He noticed that they'd tracked some of whatever was in the hallway, out here. A few servants were scrubbing away at the sticky mess in an attempt to clean it up quickly. He crouched in front of Bethany, remembering how frightened she'd been before. "This is ******** dumb... Whatever if she's gone nuts. I'll kill her if she tries anything. Are you okay?" He asked, now noticing that she looked a little pale.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No! It's mine! She shouted angrily, standing and throwing her rotten stuffed animal at him. How had he found her so easily? Spiders crawled down the length of her hair. She looked at him through her eyebrows, feet barely touching the ground as she levitated. The walls pulsed, another current of putrid air circulating through the room as it had in the hallway before. "I... will... rule... It's mine!" She hissed at him, repeating the thoughts that had been in her mind at the time of her death. She raised her hands, the objects around her floating with the exception of the larger pieces of furniture. Dusty old clothes, accessories, shoes and more of those decaying stuffed animals of hers were sent flying at him. The sleeves of dresses reached out, trying to wrap around him.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:16 pm
He couldn't help himself, a fiancee, she was his fiancee and he could just faint from happiness; at least until he took a big breath to calm down so as to not alert the others. "I understand, I won't speak of it until you announce it, can I..still send you letters though? Freedom and peace is worth giving up to be your husband, even if I died because of it, I would still never be any happier than being your husband." He tried to compose himself, wondering if she would write a letter and let him write a reply to it when she left. "Fine, no more embarrassing you, if I'm to be your husband. We better go join the others lest they notice you alone with me.." He lightly joked, looking to the corpses as well before moving to go help more Emily out of the trench.

-----------

Bethany was shaken, that evil ghost wanted her baby and she knew it, instead she was in Ester's body! "I-I need to lay down, far away from this cursed wing." She mumbled, holding a hand to her stomach. "H-Have a servant take Hector back to his room, your laying with me until I say so." She sniffled, rather frightened by ghosts.

Erwin on the other hand was NOT afraid of a ghost, having killed enough people in his life to not be scared if someone decided to haunt him. "What if I got you an heir to the throne? Would you let Ester go?" He was of course lying, planning something to trick her as she was unable to leave her wing even as a ghost and didn't know who the heir was. He held up his arms as stuff was thrown at him, slicing at the sleeves before backing up. He knew where she was because this use to be her favorite room.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrid watched him go on ahead of her. He was still such a fool. She could tell that he was trying to put on a calm front, but his joy was written all over his face. She was annoyed with him for failing to keep their conversation secret. A clever person could guess why he looked so pleased, considering his efforts over the last few months. There was also their location to consider. Perhaps she would be lucky and people would think he'd lost a little sanity after coming here? She couldn't get the image of his stupidly happy self out of her head. His smile, the jittery way he'd moved and how his eyes were practically sparkling. She would never forget the way he'd looked. Not even the patches of red on his exposed skin due to the temperature. She couldn't keep herself from smiling a little either. Why was she trying so hard to protect him anyway? The thought of marrying Ken and spending the rest of their lives together was far more appealing compared to a political marriage. At first she'd thought to use this opportunity to kill him if he was still too stubborn to give up. She'd forgotten how she'd come to such a decision, but it mattered not. She sighed lightly and walked over to her sled, arriving just as Emily was freed from the trench.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It took them three days to get back to Blackwolf Hall. It was in the afternoon, with a few hours of daylight left. The blizzard had ended days ago and servants had managed to clear the walkways and road in the meantime. Astrid decided to leave in the morning. If she were to depart now, they wouldn't arrive at the nearest inn until after dark anyway. It was dangerous to get lost in the ice and snow. Additionally, a little extra time here would give her the chance to discuss certain matters with him. This was only if she could get a moment alone with him, for she didn't trust him enough to write her thoughts down for him to keep. She greeted Ailean abruptly before excusing herself to go and attend to the pile of mail waiting for her in her room. Also, to take a much desired bath and reunite with the perfumes and other luxuries she'd brought with her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Egbert was quickly dragged out of bed to attend to the bags his master had brought back with her. He pulled it up and slung it over his shoulder with a wince. Then hobbled on to her room. As he opened the door he immediately caught sight of her blonde hair. She was writing at the desk with her back turned to him. He jumped in his skin and felt his blood run cold. How could he forget to knock and ask for permission first? ********! He was in for it now. "A-ah... A megszólítások, Maas. (Salutations, Master.)" He waited for some sort of acknowledgement and received a brief and dismissive glance. He waited a moment longer, fully expecting to have something thrown at him or to be told to fetch a fire poker for her to beat him with. The silence kept him from moving from his spot. If he did something wrong, she'd hit him again. Or worse still, she'd hurt his Gertie. She was the ******** ruler of the country, she could do anything she ******** wanted to even to his wife.

"As you were."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He jumped, alert and hurried to put her belongings away and carry away the garments that needed to be cleaned. As he hobbled out of the room with a basket full of wash, he took a second to look back. Just what had happened on that trip? She would've beaten him half to death by now normally. What had Ken done? He thought, completely baffled but unable to think of anything else that could've happened to change her like that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yitta was standing outside the front doors. She'd run here the moment she'd heard her master's sled had been spotted returning home. She stood on the tips of her toes, rubbing her hands together and breathing into them to keep them warm. She bowed as the Queen passed by her, uttering a polite greeting. However, as soon as Ken stepped off his sled, she was at his side with a blanket. "Master! Welcome home!" She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. "I thought s-something had happened to you! I'm s-so glad you're back!" She said, stuttering as she began to cry. She'd thought that he'd never come back. There was no reason given for him leaving. With the reputation of the royal family she thought for sure he was a dead man. But now he was home! She squeezed her arms around him tighter and wiggled him back and forth excitedly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ailean hobbled out the doors and down the front steps to meet his adopted son. He smiled and laughed dryly at the sight of Yitta hugging him so tightly. "Kenneth, my boy... Welcome back. Let's get you inside. I have a warm meal waiting for you in your room. Come now, Yitta. Let him go." He said cheerfully, feeling just as glad to see Ken alive and well as she was. He extended an arm to pat Ken's back and guide him inside and to the boy's room. A plate of beef steak with potatoes and gravy was waiting under a cover on his desk. It had been moved close to the fire to help Ken warm up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The moment that request left her trembling lips, Joseph scooped her up into his arms. He easily turned his back on his still unconscious brother and strode through the castle to his rooms. He set Bethany down on the bed, then told a passing guard to go take care of Hector. He ordered a servant to bring some warm milk to his room to settle Bethany's nerves. Then sat down next to her. "See what happens when you go looking for trouble? You've a real problem! Every time you summon some kind of ******** demon!" He complained, pissed off at everything that had happened. He still didn't believe in ghosts but he was sure she'd yet again invited something evil into their lives. Even if it was just a crazy villager last time, he still could've been possessed by a demon.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:17 pm
He couldn't help but stride around happy, although some of the guards did think he was just doing it because of the location and to try and impress the queen. He climbed back on to the sled with Rubert who was excited to leave the place and return home. Kenneth did think of a different situation now, once Astrid would leave, he would let Egbert go with his wife and child, knowing he couldn't feign anymore reasons that the man had to stay. There was also Arric to deal with...he didn't need the prince's help now that he had the promise of marriage from Astrid. He stepped off the sled, Rubert sprinting towards a guard and knocking the poor young man over as it seemed he had found the favorite toy of most of the dogs. "Y-Yitta, you are crushing me, I missed you too, now please lets go inside before you freeze." He watched the queen stride herself in to the house and excuse herself. Would she talk to him before she left? He'd have to write his letter as fast as he could and give a drawing as well for her departure.

"Glad to see your up and better, father, I'm guessing your over your cold." He smiled, keeping Yiita beside him as she had a tendancy to trip when in front of him. "I'll go eat it, I'm starving!" He departed from Ailean and went to his study with Yitta to see the delicious meal as she uncovered it for him. He wouldn't talk of what had happened, he did begin to write his letter for Astrid, not even letting Yitta take a peak at it. "Oh, Yitta, can you make sure Rubert isn't annoying that young guard again? I feel bad that the guy can't even eat jerky alone..." He was also trying to get her to leave the room, needing to write the letter to Arric in private.

--------------

Bethany sniffled, wrapping her arms around Joseph's neck and burying her face in to his shirt. "It could just be a crazy servant tricking us! I do not invite demons all the time!" She explained, clutching a pillow against herself as she couldn't help but wonder...was her pie still hot? She hoped it was, cold pies weren't of interest to her at the moment.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yitta reluctantly let go of him. She was all too happy to get him out of his coat once in his room and then attend to the fire to keep the room nice and toasty. After uncovering his food for him she expected to stay and have a nice chat. He was back home in one piece, safe and sound. She'd missed him so much and was so looking forward to him coming back. She hardly expected to be told to go and look after Rubert. She frowned a little, feeling like crying. Being ignored and the sent away meant that he didn't miss her nearly as much as she'd missed him. She wanted to make sure that the queen hadn't hurt him anymore. She nodded, biting her lip and trying to keep her spirits up. "O-okay... I'll do that... It's.. It's good to have you back, Master."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was after everyone else had fallen asleep when Astrid deigned to visit him again. She couldn't speak to him frankly while accompanied and of course, couldn't be seen alone with him for a multitude of reasons. He was in a chair by the fireplace. She couldn't tell if he was asleep or not, having entered the room silently through one of the many secret passages one of her spies had discovered. He didn't seem to notice her entering his room, or approaching him. So she took one of the blankets off of his bed and dropped it over his head to cover his eyes. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing him by the neck against the back of his chair. She wanted to see if he was still as defenseless as she knew him to be when he was her slave.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As a servant brought the glass of warm milk to their room, Joseph yelled at them to bring them some food. It was already so late so they'd been in that damned abandoned wing for longer than they'd believed to be at first. He brought the milk over to her and sat down next to her again. "You're not going back in there--ever. I don't give a ******** why you wanted to go in there in the first place! But you're not going back there. I forbid it!" He said boldly, angrily. He wouldn't let his pregnant wife put herself in danger again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The spirit stopped throwing things at him and hissing. Her feet touched the floor again and she stared at him, as if considering his offer. Ester's small face was contorted angrily, her upper lip twitching in a sneer. Then it relaxed completely. Her demeanor returned to normal and she suddenly seemed to be quite confused about her current situation. She looked around not knowing where she was, or what had happened to her. What was on her hands and dress?! Was that blood?! Why was Uncle Erwin here too, dressed for sleep and wielding a sword? She reached for the paper and pencil she usually carried to ask him this but realized pretty quickly it wasn't there. She teared up, not sure what to make of their horrifying surroundings and little too scared to move. It took her a few seconds, but she managed to force herself to go over to her uncle and hide behind him. She still didn't have much of a clue, but he had been looking in her direction like there was someone bad over there. So behind him had to be the safest place right now.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:07 pm
He knew she felt a bit sad to be told to leave, but it was better she never knew of his secret dealings with Prince Arric. Not even his beloved Astrid could know, not only would it jeopardize his proposal with her in a couple months time, he would lose all kinds of respect that he had worked so hard to earn. No, he needed to end his dealings with Prince Arric once and for all, especially if he was going to prove to Astrid he could be a strong King. He began to write, sealing it when done before getting up to tie it to the little bird. "Don't come back, alright? I have no further need to see you anymore." He gave it a few seeds before opening the window to let it fly off after it's snack. He sat back down, switching to his notepad to begin detailing out Astrid in what he assumed would be a dress fit for her wedding. He stared at the rough outline, would she wear crystals? It would make her shine...make her skin glow like a fierce woman from those fantasy stories. He set his dull pencil down, thinking that Yitta had returned, ignoring it as she didn't say anything nor ask anything so he assumed she was either being quiet or had forgotten something in his room.

He was reaching for the pencil again when the blanket draped over his head and he was pressed back into his chair by his neck. He couldn't panic, but who could it be to hold him like that? Yitta was too clumsy, his father wouldn't dare and a guard wouldn't wait if they wished to betray the family they protect. He reached up, gripping at her arms in hopes of getting out of the unwanted neck-hugging and seeing who had entered his room.

----

Bethany took the glass and drank it, rolling her eyes as he forbid her to ever go back there. "Fine, but you need to get me a bear pelt, I want our child to sleep on one when he is born." She set the glass down and crossed her arms, not wishing her child to have a traditional baby room. "Oh and what if your child is a girl instead? She could still be a warrior like her father." She smiled, giving him a kiss on his neck to hopefully put him in a better mood.

----

Erwin sighed, his niece seemed to regain herself and maybe it was better to escort her out and make sure she would be fine. "Come, Ester, lets get a priest to make sure you aren't still possessed." He guided her out of the abandoned wing, a guard attending to the Prince. He would take Ester to her room and let her calm herself while he went to get a robe or something before he could be seen in a holy place like a church.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She stared down at the hands now gripping onto her arms. Merely touching her like that gave her the impression that he was gently asking his attacker to let go of him. Even in a situation like this, he wasn't trying to defend himself. She sighed and relaxed her grip. "How did you know?" She gently tugged the blanket away just enough to allow him to see. Then leaned against the back of the chair slightly, resting her arms around his shoulders from behind. She held him gently, the chair preventing her from leaning on him. But perhaps that was for the better. She had no idea what the condition of his back was, having seen it only a few days ago. She eyed the top of his head as she awaited a reply. His hair grows too quickly. He looks too feminine like this. She thought to herself bitterly and if she had a pair of scissors she would have cut it right then and there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The hairs on Joseph's skin were still on end and his skin prickled at the unexpected touch of her lips. He turned to look at her and grumbled. "How can you be so calm. A demon was after you! It could still be looking for you! And what of Ester? She could ******** go crazy and kill you! You saw how ******** weird she was in that hallway!" He continued to complain, still on edge and wanting to protect his new family. As far as he was concerned he only cared about Bethany and their unborn. His siblings were useless so they were better off dying anyway. All he needed was another chance to assassinate them to secure his future and his children's future. Arthur, who was far off with their mother would be tricky to get to. He groaned and rubbed his hands over her scalp in frustration. "There's a ******** demon after you. The ******** do I do about that?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ester hurried along behind Erwin without complaint, sticking close to him like a little duckling following a grumpy, half-naked duck. She cried a little when she saw her twin being pushed away unconscious. What had happened to him? She still had no idea what was going on and that terrified her. Why was she in that messy room, in that dark and abandoned wing of the castle? Who was Elizabeth and why did she know that name? Once Uncle Erwin left she hurried into her bathroom with her rightfully outraged nanny to get herself cleaned up. Her hair, clothes, feet and hands were covered in some dark sticky stuff. Cobwebs and layers of dust stuck in places to it. She was scared of it but also oddly fascinated by the horrible mystery goop. She had to stop herself from playing with it and that scared her. She didn't know why she wasn't completely repulsed by it. It was scary, so why was she not afraid of it?

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meanwhile, Hector started to wake up. His head was pounding and he felt queasy. His world was spinning as he sat himself up in bed. He grasped his head, feeling a large bump there. "What...? He muttered to himself through clenched teeth. He'd been exploring an abandoned wing of the castle the last he could remember. Now he was back in his room? He looked around, noticing that Ester wasn't around but nothing really seemed out of place. How'd he get in bed? Joseph probably did something stupid like throw him again. He finally managed to sit upright but a sudden sickness overcame him. He vomited on the floor next to his bed and shut his eyes tightly to try to stop everything from spinning around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The priest was angry to be bothered at such an hour. He'd pleaded to serve those who resided in the castle all those years ago for a reason. And that was so that no one would bother him in the middle of the night for no good reason. He answered the advisors call grouchily, dressing with such haste that he forgot to remove his nightcap and slippers. He hurried out to greet the other man with bag in hand. "What is it such a wretched hour of the morning, Erwin?"

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:46 pm
He held on her arms, being gentle as she moved the blanket so he could see. "Your skin is soft, your arms are thin but built well for your status and I doubt Yitta could do that without tripping over herself." Not to mention, he knew her spy wouldn't harm him for as long as Astrid had a promise to marry Kenneth. "I was hoping you would see me before you leave for home, I wanted to give you the first of many letters that we will share." He slid papers around on his desk, pulling it from under a few drafts of future paintings. "How did you get in here though? I would of heard you come through my door." He looked up to her, strands of hair falling back as it was growing out nicely. He almost couldn't wait to be able to have a pony tail soon, thinking it rather ironic that most painters had the hairstyle.

----

Bethany sighed, knowing it would be difficult to calm Joseph down and thinking maybe he was the one who needed the warm milk. "She is always weird from what I've seen, now are you going to keep complaining and I'll just go to bed or you could shut up and sit back for awhile." She crossed her arms, moving away to start fluffing up her pillow to say she would really go to bed instead of satisfying him the one time he didn't seem to be bugging her with.

----

Erwin clutched his robe tightly, sword still at his side as he awoke the head priest of the chapel. "It's Elizabeth! She still roams her hallways and she possessed Princess Ester, can you purify my niece and have Elizabeth's hallways purified too?" He knew the priest was just as grouchy as him, and frankly he just wanted to get word of the priest agreeing to it so he could go back to bed.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The moment he spoke another woman's name, she scowled down at him. Why did that name sound so familiar? She couldn't help but wonder if it was the name of his personal maid. It had bothered her before that his main attendant was a woman. Now that she had decided to marry him, it had become a problem. She pulled back, grasping the rim of the chair and shifting her weight back onto her feet. She eyed the sealed letter he'd produced and accepted it quietly. She used it to point in the direction of the still open door of his wardrobe. There was a secret back to it which opened up to a secret passage which ended in an dayroom. "Your maid. I want you to decapitate her and send me her head." Annoyance colored her words as she looked down at him. He was defenseless in too many ways, having heard her but done nothing to even check who was sneaking up on him. If she had wanted to kill him, if would have been easy. If perhaps it had been his maid, she could have done any number of other horrible things to him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph turned his head in her direction after hearing her offer. He was so distracted by trying to come up with how he'd be able to protect her from unholy forces that it took him a few minutes to realize what she'd said. It gave him an idea and a wicked grin spread across his smooth, handsome face. He got off of the edge of the bed and climbed up, ignoring a knock at the door. He climbed overtop her and pulled her legs apart, placing a knee definitively between them. "Woman, you've never said anything smarter. If a demon wants to enter you, I just have to fill up all your empty spaces so there's no room left for it." He licked his lips as he pushed up the skirt of her dress and continued on to spend the rest of the night with her fulfilling that idea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The priest grumbled, hairy eyebrows joining together and twitching as if they were sentient beings. He coughed, clearing his throat and finally gave a nod. "I'll see it's done." With that he turned to fetch a jug of holy water so he'd have enough to serve his purpose for now. Then he stiffly walked in the direction of Elizabeth's wing of the castle. He'd been the one to attend her failed wedding, and she was such an unforgettable crazy that he still had nightmares about her sometimes. She'd left a lasting impression, such that he remembered the way without having to be guided there. He set to work with his assistants on blessing the forsaken spaces she used to inhabit. Then, just as the sun was coming up, finally visited Ester to exorcise the spirit from her body. Having lost her dwellings, Elizabeth was even more stubborn than before. It was quite a struggle, but ultimately she left Ester's body. The priest sent word to Erwin that it was done, but he couldn't promise that she was completely gone.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm
He paused, almost forgetting how easily she could be jealous as she asked for him to present his maid's head. "Your cute. I promise once our engagement is known, she will no longer be my maid, I don't need any other woman other than you in my life." He looked to his wardrobe, becoming curious as to why they had such tunnels, but decided to not question it. He stood up and stepped towards her with a smile. "I'm going to be happy for months and even more happy when its official." He wanted to kiss her so bad, especially if she was going to leave soon and he wouldn't be able to see her until their engagement.

----------

Bethany smiled as Joseph caught on, gladly laying back for him. "Sure, that works, if it will shut you up." She joked, taking the corset off that was helping her still look slightly normal while so pregnant.

Of course Erwin was glad that the priest agreed to purify the wing and Ester, fearing he would have to intimidate the man while in his slippers. He returned to his room, caring for his young daughter before returning to sleep, only hearing of the purify being completed late in the morning when he decided to wake up.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrid's scowl darkened further at his dismissive response. "Your arrogance is astounding. You expect me to tolerate such foolish behavior? To stand by like some demure creature as you indulge yourself with that woman?" She extended one hand to keep him from moving too close to her. Having been unable to forget the moment she'd accidentally happened upon him when he was wet and naked, she decided to finally confront him with the truth. "She is the reason you didn't leave your door closed that night, correct? A gentleman shouldn't have a female attendant yet you do. Do you have her assist you, as my maids assist me? With dressing and bathing? You behave too familiarly with her... I came here to speak to you about our engagement. Your unwillingness to live morally is proof that I should never have allowed you to return to Blackwolf Hall alive." She crossed her arms over her chest, unopened letter still in one hand. She was fuming but keeping her voice down so as not to attract any unwanted attention from passing guards. They were so much more meddlesome than the ones at the castle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arric was awoken by a tapping noise at his window. He cleared his throat, ignoring how swollen and raw his nose and throat felt. His body felt fatigued from a lack of sleep which was unhappily the result of some new small illness currently draining his already compromised health. The thirteen year old boy unlatched the window to allow the messenger bird to fly inside and shut it quickly after it was in. He pulled a thick fur robe over himself to warm up after losing so much heat to the frigid temperature outside. Coughing, he approached and then untied the letter from its leg. He walked over to the fireplace, eyes squinting in the low light to read the message. The first few words were enough to make his blood boil. That kid had taken so much coaxing, so much encouragement and guidance. He'd proven to be a real pain in the a**. Now that he had what he wanted from their arrangement, he thought he could end it? Just like that? What the hell did he think Arric was helping him for? He reclined in his chair, feeling his lips with his fingers as he pondered what to do about this betrayal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He thought Ken might do something like this. But to know that his very traditional sister had accepted his proposal at such a time? That was unexpected. If he told her about his collaboration with Ken, it wouldn't benefit either of them. They'd both be killed off, nevermind the way, and Arric did not want to die. So that left him with several other options, the most appealing of which was to get rid of Ken. He would have to try to get on her next suitor's good side later, though it was a shame for all of his efforts training Ken like this to go to waste. He couldn't allow the older boy to live, not after stabbing him in the back like this. Instead, he'd have to punish that traitor. In the most painful and humiliating way reasonably plausible. He picked up pen and paper. Then walked to the old prison where Joseph kept all of his animals. He went to a pair of ravens, calling over one of them and then sent it off with the message. This time next week, Blackwolf Hall would cease to exist.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 pm
He didn't press any further as she halted him from coming to close in contact. "She doesn't bathe or dress me, no woman has been close to below my waist other than you, and all you did was see me in my underwear. Your right though." He rubbed the back of his head, feeling a bit ashamed that Yitta was still tending to him even after he was mostly healed. "If you'll let me, I'll send her to work some place else, or even have her help Egbert's wife with caring for their child." He wasn't going to make decisions without her knowing, especially when so close to becoming her husband. Kenneth also was not going to upset her further and make her regret him still living.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She had to breathe slowly for a moment to calm herself down. How could he still protect that other woman's life? Her order wasn't unreasonable. Just what sort of relationship did the two of them have that he wanted to keep her safe? It was like they'd gone back in time to when he'd cover for anyone and everyone else serving under the royal family. All just to spare them from the appropriate punishment which they deserved. Why even at this point was he willing to put every other person he knew first and her second? And he himself was always considered last! She stepped towards him, looming over him to fix him with a harsh stare. "What do you expect me to do? Do you really think I'd approve of such a demand? After everything you've done to convince me that you love me, why is it that you're returning my concern so coldly now? Why do you always behave this way?" She took another moment to breathe, furthering her efforts to keep her temper in check. But in looking at him again she lost it. She grasped onto her arm and the letter tightly. "What am I to do when my intended looks at me like I'm some sort of monster? For a perfectly reasonable request! I've made my decision already. I've chosen you and it's perfectly clear you haven't chosen me. Practically every other person in this country is more important to you! If you still refuse to believe me, look at yourself! Your body is the proof." She paused again in order to take another breath. Her mind was awash with various emotions that she didn't want to think about. She felt terrible and knew why all too well. He'd become important to her. More so than the parents she had never been able to please when she was a girl. How she could allow herself to care about another sentient being she didn't understand. Just how had he been able to worm his way into her heart? To such a point that she felt like she was the crazy one in this scenario when the opposite was the truth?

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 pm
{color=black]Why was she so difficult? So stubborn? He let her rant to him, waiting until she felt she said enough before allowing him to speak. "My dear Astrid is kind, my Queen is strong, My love, my lady, is everything I could desire. I could want nothing more than to see her face every day, every night...see her smile, and wipe her tears away, and tell her every day, 'You are no monster, you are my Astrid'." He moved as close as he could get to her, looking up to smile slightly. "Why do I protect others before me? Because a King does not run and hide, he stands at the front of the army and creates inspiration in his kingdom and pride for his Queen. That is why I protected you against Joseph, against the kidnappers, because I care about your image, no one will speak ill of a Queen who is loved by her people." He crossed his arms, not going for a kiss unless she was okay with it. He backed off as well, returning to sit in his chair but face her still.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrid was silent for a moment after he'd finished talking. Her face was flushed, eyes glossy with emotion and heart all a flutter. This wasn't the first time he'd spoken sweetly to her when she was upset. She also would've smacked him at least once to get him to move away from her but hadn't felt the compulsion. Perhaps because he moved himself away so quickly while she was distracted? It took some time for her to calm herself down to be able to think properly again. "Such words have a time and a place... You should know that by now." She straightened her posture and closed her eyes as she sighed. "And you have missed my point. What use are your romantic ideals when there are real dangers around you? Had I wanted to, I could have killed you by now, before you even bothered to turn around." She tapped one of her fingers upon her arm, for her arms were still crossed in front of her as she regarded him. He was too comfortable with this situation for her liking. Yet before she'd accepted his proposal, she'd already known that this sort of outcome was possible. She had hoped that he would change the way she wanted him too, but knew him well enough to doubt her fantasies about him. Just like the useless little mouse she'd seen killed in the market street all those months ago, without her protection he was very likely to die. Yet she couldn't keep him tethered to her side at all times. She wanted to make sure he would take his life and health seriously now. But knew better than to expect the impossible from such a weak pacifist.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She wondered if he knew why she was annoyed with him right now? He had a terrible habit of doing everything he could to toy with her emotions just to get a response out of her.
"You know that I want you to provide proof of your willingness and ability to protect yourself. I don't just speak of threats to your life, but of the danger other women pose to you. I will describe to you in as clear and simple an explanation I can provide so listen carefully. You are not to be alone with any other women. I care not who they are or what privilege their status entitles them too. The moment you offered your hand to me you became mine. You are to remember that, burn it into your memory if you must. Just know that it is a fact that you belong to me and no other woman is allowed to be alone with you. Or within ten feet of you, and be grateful that I'm allowing you to be around other women at all. You are so vulnerable and open, I hold no doubt that anyone could do anything to you and you'd apologize to them regardless. Which, you are no longer allowed to do either. No apologizing to anyone else without my approval first. If another person is in the same building as you, and I care not who they are, you are to be on your guard. Do not eat without having your food tasted by someone else first, do not bathe or be alone without a weapon of some kind. Learn to dress yourself without assistance. If any woman tries to pounce on you, avoid her or push her away. I do not care who they are. Do not allow them to be close to you or to touch you. You belong to me. Completely. In every way."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She relaxed her arms, letting them rest at her sides though one hand still held on to his letter. Then approached him. She bent over to be at his eye level and brought her free hand under his chin to keep it raised. She stared into his eyes for a moment, admiring them like she would one of her many jewels or precious plants. A slight smile was upon her pale lips, before she decided to speak again.
"'Everything I am belongs to you. I am yours completely. I won't let anyone or anything else come between us again and I will obey your will.' Say it. I want to hear you say it, at least once. Make this promise to me so that I won't worry while we are apart." She said, waiting with bated breath and greatly hoping that for once he'd do as she wanted him to.

little mintchan

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces