Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "While you were drunk..?" She repeated, staring at the bruise as she tried to make sense of it. He was wearing a woman's coat, didn't remember what had happened, and his butt was bruised? She blushed, her mind conjuring up images of a tall woman spanking him until his butt was bruised and her poor master was too drunk to stop her! Before she could ask him any of the many questions she suddenly wanted to ask, Rubert jumped in. She hadn't been aware of how long he'd been there. He shuffled his paws, not sure how he'd get into the tub on his own even though he was tall enough to walk in. Then he sat up on his rear paws and leapt forward. His head and front legs sank into the water, making it spill out a little bit. He managed to twist himself around somehow, his fluffy rear going over his head and smacking his master. He flopped around, splashing water around everywhere and causing Yitta to shriek in protest of the water that was hitting her too. Eventually he managed to right himself and sat next to Ken, panting to relieve a little stress after that stressful event. He bumped Ken's face with his nose, closing his eyes. This was his way of asking for attention.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh! Bad dog!" Yitta wagged a finger at him angrily. "Look at this mess! There's hardly any water left in the tub for your master!" She let the cloth she'd been using to clean his back fall to the floor with a loud smack. Then started to get up. "I'll-I'll get more water for your bath, Mas--" She was cut off as she slipped on a puddle and grabbed onto the tub for support. She ended up smacking her forehead against the edge of the tub and falling back onto her rump. All red in the face and with a fresh bump on her head, she scooted backwards on her butt, shaking her head. "I-I-I--N-no worries!" And with that she scrambled out of the bathroom in order to get someone else to help him finish his bath. She was just too embarrassed, plus her clothes were soaking wet and it was still pretty cold in his room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hector frowned, deliberately ignoring her even though he was fairly interested in hearing more of her stories. He didn't feel like sharing anyway. She was probably the type to eat the books since she'd freely gotten married to Joseph. He was shaken again and very quickly moved like a puppet through the tables until he reached the end. Then he was put back into his wheelchair and pushed along by Joseph. He sighed, annoyed that he had no choice but to continue to be around them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As soon as she mentioned being hungry, Joseph sped Hector through her course by force. Then plopped the boy back into the wheelchair, scooped up Bethany in one arm and went along with both of them to the dining hall. They were just in time for lunch with the rest of the family. Joseph stopped pushing Hector once they were inside and set Bethany down once he got to her chair. He sat down next to her, eyeing the other siblings. "What? You all look like you've just seen a dead man walking around or something." He laughed at his own statement since the idea of it was so stupid.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:21 pm
Ken set the cup of fruit down as Rubert forced his way into the bathtub, splashing water everywhere but he couldn't help but laugh. "Are you alright, Yitta?" He watched her run out, looking to Rubert and splashing what water he could to the dog's face. "Bath hog." He joked, getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist before carefully trekking across the wet floor. He went up to the mirror to check his behind, yup, it as a light shade of purple and seemed to be sore if he poked it.

---------

Bethany grumbled at being picked up, she was perfectly capable of walking while pregnant. "We can talk later Hector, if you want." She sat in her seat once let go, trying to wait patiently before beginning her meal, but she was absolutely starving at the smell of such delicious food.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Breakfast was taken early that day, at around four in the morning. She'd sent one of her knights to go and wake him up so that he would be on time. Throughout the meal she said not a word to him, instead electing to eat in silence. Ailean was present, though half-awake. He'd recovered enough to be there at least but since Kenneth had agreed to go along with the Queen, she knew that he knew there was nothing he could reasonably do to stop them. Their belongings were loaded up onto sleds due to the heavy snow. Astrid traveled in a sleigh with Emily, one of her long-time maids. Her two knights, Edgar and Sebastian were traveling with them on separate sleds in addition to a few soldiers from Blackwolf Hall. Teams of dogs pulled them over the thirteen feet of snow that had been shed by the blizzard, through flurries which still fell into the afternoon. They stopped a few times, to allow for bathroom breaks and for the ladies to stretch their legs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At night they reached a small outpost with a few cabins. This was where they would camp for the night. One cabin was cleared for Astrid and Emily to sleep, along with their team of dogs. As her maid tended to the fire and set up their beds, Astrid sat down at the small table in the cabin. The teams of soldiers already stationed here would cram into the other cabins. Her knights and Kenneth would be sleeping in there. Rubert stayed close to Kenneth, pretty much pressing his side against his legs. She expected that if he had questions he may call upon her before bed. Or, perhaps he would be more foolish than that and simply go to sleep. He hadn't protested or tried to get out of coming on this trip at all, so far. She didn't know if he would continue to be obedient or if he would try to leave.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Egbert was in bed, laying on his stomach. His body was covered in bandages and a few of his ribs had been broken as well as his wrist. His feet as well had been beaten until the bottoms were bloody and scarcely any flesh remained. For flashing his master, he was lucky that she hadn't ordered his remaining maleness to be cut off, but he'd been beaten brutally. He was glad that she hadn't forced his wife or friends to watch any of it. Now he was back in bed, useless again because of a different woman. He moaned as he heard his baby crying, this time unable to get up and tend to the poor little boy. "Szerelmem, én fény... Gertie... Ő szüksége van újra. (My love, my light... Gertie... He needs you again.)" He sounded pitiful but was trying to be sweet. He knew it sucked to have to wake up constantly throughout the night and be the only one capable of tending to their son.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:18 pm
Kenneth had been snoring happily when a guard held a hand over his mouth to abruptly wake him for breakfast. Why did he agree to go on this trip? He hadn't seen Egbert since yesterday, almost thinking that the boy had been buried somewhere and would be found in spring, but then again he knew Astrid wouldn't out right kill him without a back-up. He dressed nicely for dinner, attending and being happy that Ailean was feeling good enough to come down and enjoy a meal. He reminded the old man to drink water and tea, telling a maid on the way out to keep him from over-excerting himself while Ken was out on a trip with Astrid.

He bundled up and held Rubert close as the dog enjoyed the snow a bit too much but once they got to the cabins, the pup was happy to stick to him like glue. He helped the two knights set up their beds and barely laid down before he thought of why Astrid wanted to go on this trip so bad? He looked to the two knights, so much taller, broader and intimidating to sleep with. "Just wake me if her highness needs me..." He let Rubert snuggle up between the cabin wall and him, falling asleep quickly due to the trip and being awoken so abruptly when they left.

----------

Gertie was asleep as close as she could get to Egbert without hurting his ribs or wrist, the blanket snuggled around her shoulders and her face buried between the sheet and his arm, lifting it up as he spoke and she slowly heard the crying of her child. "Majd rávenni, pihenés szerelmem, és tartsa a takarót meleg nekem.(I'll get him, rest my love and keep the blanket warm for me.)" She climbed out of the bed, moving over to the little basket that held their child and swooped him up, softly singing to soothe both her child and her husband.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A fine stew was bubbling away in the fireplace, just warming up and then their dinner would be ready. One of the knights left without a word, going out into the frozen tundra to guard the Queen's cabin. Once he was gone, the remaining knight grinned wickedly. He sat down on his bed, facing the other soldiers in the cabin. "Been a while since I've been out to the a**-crack of Criaswen. How's the Sobbing Woman?" At the confusion of the soldiers he leaned forward, rubbing his hands together as he was all set to freak them out with ghost stories. He spoke the story of the Sobbing Woman. How a man heard knocking on his door in the middle of the night after a snowstorm. The feeble voice of a woman was calling to him from outside, begging to be let in. The man opened the door to see a beautiful woman, dressed all in white and pale as a frozen corpse just outside his door. He said would only let the woman inside if she slept with him as he only had enough furs and blankets for himself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The woman refused, telling him she only needed shelter and didn't require anything else. He told her to go away. When he turned to go back to bed, she was standing beside his bed. The man, alarmed, demanded to know who she was and how she'd gotten inside. The woman said nothing, the man reached for his sword, and the woman attacked. He went into gruesome detail about how the monster woman had peeled off the man's skin, had slurped up his innards like spaghetti and had ripped the man limb from limb all while he was still alive. All that could be found of him were his bloodied clothes. He was overjoyed at the sight of the disgusted faces of his fellows. It was particularly satisfying with the enticing aroma of the stew filling the cabin. "So don't open the door tonight if you hear someone knocking."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Egbert grinned like an idiot, mumbling back to her. "De nem kell, hogy fing, méz. Masszázs az én-m csikk, és lesz, hogy ebben az ágyban a forró, mint szeretné. (But I don't have to fart, honey. Massage my butt and I'll make this bed as hot as you want.)" He laughed to himself, biting back the pain as his chest ached from the movement. He smiled as he listened to her singing. If they were still in their village of Idstein, people would have come from all over the country just to hear her sweet voice. Even their fussy child was soothed so easily by her songs. He shifted a little, turning to watch the two. Seeing her rocking their child so sweetly was worth the pain. When the babe fell asleep again he turned himself again to be able to look at Gertie's side of the bed. His wrist was broken but he wrapped his arm around her once she was back under the covers.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:04 pm
Kenneth was happy to be settled in his bed, not yet falling asleep as the stew was smelling delicious and of course someone just had to tell a ghost story. Then again, Ken felt worse for the soldiers who were to sleep in the same cabin as him, he would more than likely be able to scare some sobbing woman away with his snoring. "Is the stew done? It smells delicious." The soldiers who came from Blackwolf hall, gave confused looks while the ones from the castle seemed to already know why Lord Catanoch was craving something they dreaded to eat after having eaten it so much on the road. Rubert was sprawled out on the floor in front of the fire place, looking more like a giant mop than a dog. "Well?" A guard shook his head, the stew wouldn't be ready for awhile. "Fine, I'll be back before it gets too dark." He wasn't going to say he wanted to go see Queen Astrid and ask her how he obtained one of her favorite coats, but it was exactly where he was going. Rubert refused to move, rolling on his back and letting a guard rub at his stomach while Ken left to head toward the cabin where the queen stayed. "What am I doing? I could just throw the coat in the banks and go eat some stew, this trip was her idea!" He was suspicious, what was she planning? To have him hunt something as a prize for her? He knocked gently, hoping she was at least alone so he didn't have to embarrass her as to why he had her coat, for heaven's sake he should of just given it to someone else as a gift but if it really was hers', he would risk someone's life if they were caught with the Queen's property.

----------------

Gertie soothed the little bundle of hopefully only half of Egbert's DNA, setting him down and rocking his crib gently before moving back to the warm bed and climbing in to resume her little spoon position. She laughed lightly, kissing him on the lips before biting his lower lip and pulling away to tease him.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The door flew open with his first knock, the maid Emily was standing in the doorway. She looked surprised to see him. Her face was slick with sweat and pale. While clutching onto her stomach, the usually happy-go-lucky older woman spoke through gritted teeth. "O-oh! Hey, look! I-it's Ken! .... W-well--oof! Bye!" She grimaced in pain and then hurried off in the direction of the latrines. All the while muttering prayers to herself and walking awkwardly as if she were trying to keep herself from having an accident.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrid looked up from the book she was reading as her maid began to speak. Why was she taking such a long time to leave? The heat was leaving the cabin the longer the door was left open. Catching sight of him, she set her book down and strode over to him. She pulled him inside, shut and locked the door, then shoved him against the wall. She gripped his collar and pushed backwards, aiming to keep him pinned. The sled dogs in her cabin were roused from their naps by all the commotion. "What is wrong with you?! Why are you visiting me at this time of night?!" She was angry, for all that had transpired between them in just a few days. She hadn't anticipated that a weak, spineless man like him would have made indecent advances so many times. So few were accompanying them right now, he would easily be missed. If he had been seen visiting her like this, her reputation would be tarnished. His would too, probably, but she didn't really care about that. He was that sort of man anyway. She was considering abandoning him and his servants in the wilderness as this would eliminate any potential witnesses.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 pm
He stepped back lightly as the door flung open to reveal the maid Emily, she seemed to have an upset stomach by how she clenched it. "A-Ah, sorry to disturb you-" He stepped aside to allow her to rush herself away, staring at her until he was pulled in by the woman he had come to see. "Y-Your highness-" He paused, his collar grabbed and felt the cabin's wall against his back as she basically towered over him and he couldn't help but clench the jacket of hers in his arms. "S-Somehow I acquired your jacket and wanted to return it...can't have people thinking weird things if I have your clothing in my possession." He held the coat up, hoping to block her fierce view towards him. "M-May I ask why you wanted to take a trip out here?" He still didn't remember much after having started to drink with Egbert, but he hoped it didn't involve why he had her coat of all things. "I didn't want to return it when others would notice, what would they say to me returning your coat?" He asked, hoping she would take his way of trying to get out of pissing her off. He didn't think his cheeks could handle another smack for awhile.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When the coat was shoved in her face she took a step back. She straightened her elbow and instead of gripping his collar, she placed her palm flat against him. She aimed to keep him from getting closer to her. With her other hand she pushed the coat down then gave it a look over. It smelled and looked like he'd cleaned it. When he'd worn it, he stunk terribly of beer and sweat and wet dog. She could recognize such a disgusting odor from a fair distance and couldn't detect even a hint of it now. Even though he'd the forethought to clean it before returning it to her his timing was poor. She scowled at him and tossed it onto her bed. "What do you think I can do with this here? I explicitly told you to bring only essential items. I didn't even bring any spare dresses so as not to overburden the sled dogs with useless weight. How am I to fit this in my luggage? Furthermore, instead of slipping this into the room I was staying in or returning it to me before our departure, that you chose to return it here instead is even more baffling. We are a small group, small differences like a sudden addition to luggage, would be easily noticed. What's more, what are the others going to think when they saw you leaving with something but returning with nothing? Even assuming you were able to keep this hidden, my maid saw you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She finished expressing herself with a scoff. She knew he'd asked her a question but she didn't feel like answering him. As she looked at him she wondered what he remembered. He certainly looked terrified of being close to her. But then what did that mean? Did he remember shamelessly coming to her while in nothing but his underwear? Briefly remembering it made her feel embarrassed. In just the few months they'd been apart, he'd changed so much. From a scrawny, underfed and defenseless slave to a much more capable man. Needless to say, he'd become more muscular and for the most part, his body was almost without visible injury. She hated herself for noticing all of this though, how could a lady behave like that? An unmarried woman and queen, leering at a man who was behaving in such an inappropriate manner? She knew she should only be angry with him for all that he'd done that night. She looked him up and down, raising an eyebrow at his cowering.
"...What do you remember, Kenneth..?"

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 pm
He should of thought it through before bringing the jacket, he has stashed it in a pack on the sled and left it there until he could give it to her but it would be odd if the pack suddenly became hers instead of his. He was such an idiot, no wonder he couldn't remember the night he drank, what if he did something and she hit him hard enough to make him forget? It wasn't her fault, since he had been drinking, but he was incredibly frustrated when asked what he did remember as he couldn't quite recall. "I recall getting very hot and only thinking about-..erm, it's not important, why, I didn't do anything stupid did I?" He didn't wish to admit that while drinking heavily, he could only think of one thing; her. Her long blonde hair and soft skin, how warm she must be in her bed while he with no clothes at that point was then freezing. He stared at her now, was she warm in the cabin? Did she have supper yet or could he find an excuse to stay longer?

"I-I uh...was thinking of you but I can't remember anything else." He leaned in, straightening up enough to reach her lips and press against them gently before pulling away and smiling. "I'm afraid that I might of done something stupid while drunk so will you take that as a apology? I know a simple sorry won't do, do you by chance no what I might of done while drunk? Last time I got drunk with him, I raided the kitchen for cheese!" He admitted, although he was sure he hadn't left the room; Ailean never left him live it down either.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For a moment after he kissed her, her face flushed with anger and she scowled at him again. Her anger subsided quickly however, and instead of smacking him she merely sighed. "If you truly can't recall what happened, it is not my responsibility to remind you. I will only say that your behavior was far beneath your station... and that you should be deeply ashamed. Another stolen kiss is entirely insufficient repayment for the misery you caused me." She took a few steps away from him in order to sit down on her bed. The cabin held two beds, raised off the floor, a small table with four chairs and a fireplace. A few of the sled dogs were strewn about the small space. The shutters were closed over the windows for privacy, for a number of reasons the most significant being Astrid's title. So she knew already that no one could have seen them. There were no curtains, but the beds had skirts to conceal what was underneath them. On the table were the ingredients for dinner. A knife was next to a halfway diced vegetable as if the maid had been in the process of preparing it before nature called her away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A sudden howling of wolves from outside could be heard. However since they were in a camp with many guards and soldiers for protection, it didn't bother her. As she noticed that he hadn't left yet, she looked up at him with one brow raised.
"What is it?" She asked, gaze lingering at his lips. She wondered if the inside of his lower lip was still healing from her bite. What was the condition of the wound where Lady Claymoore had stabbed him? Had her poisoning him impacted his recovery significantly? It also didn't help that she'd driven one of his rulers into the wound out of anger. He deserved it though, for daring to strike her, even if he'd only hit her hands.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:40 pm
He was glad she didn't smack him, he would have red cheeks from more than the cold then. He also enjoyed that she was now allowing it without retaliation. "I almost don't want to know, I guess no more drinking with Egbert, he tends to make me go overboard." He joked, looking to the half diced up vegetables and deciding since her maid hadn't returned yet and he didn't wish to go while he heard the wolves so close, even with armed guards and himself being armed as well. "Your maid is taking her time...lets have dinner together." He turned to the vegetables and began to dice them up, wincing when he sliced at his finger and quickly stuck it in his mouth in pain. He hadn't cooked with knives in a long time, it hadn't been allowed as a slave and because they had a cook and maids to do their cooking, he still didn't need to it with his new family.

--------

Bethany was rushing around the castle, oh how bored could one person be when stuck inside a castle all day?! She spotted was seemed to be a closed off wing of the castle, it didn't seem to be maintained anymore and had some furniture covering the hallway entrance. This was perfect! Something to do, but she could move these bookshelves by herself, not with a little bun in the oven. Joseph! He could move it, oh what about Hector? He loves supernatural...this could bring his spirits up! She lifted her long dress enough to rush to where Hector and his twin sister was during lunch. "Hector! I found an old hallway and I bet it has some cool secrets or ghosts or even secret ghosts!" She gleamed, rather excited and hoping he would agree to come with.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She eyed him suspiciously. Why make an excuse to stay? Were the guards teasing him too much? Her knight, Sebastian, had a tendency to be a bit too crude for people's liking. Or was he perhaps intending to do something to her food? Did he actually remember more of what he'd done than what was admitted to? Or was he hoping to get more information from her? About their destination and the purpose of this trip? Just as she was about to interrogate him, however, he managed to cut himself. She watched the way he was treating his newest injury and sighed. She stood up and walked over to him, left hand slipping into her right sleeve to unlock one of many vials she kept in there. She took a cloth, applied a little of the liquid inside to it and returned the vial to its proper place. Then grabbed his hand by the cut finger and held the cloth tightly to his finger. She knew it would sting, but it would close and disinfect his wound.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With another sigh, she looked down at him.
"You intend to make me a cannibal or do you actually enjoy being in pain? I will hit you if it means you won't taint my meal with any more of your foolishness." Luck wasn't on his side if he were already having problems like this. Just how had he managed to survive for this long? The clumsy fool. But, they were for the most part alone and he didn't seem to be in a good mood. No one was around to bear witness. She doubted he would tell anyone if she were to do something to him. Even if he did, who would believe him? It would be just another baseless, unpopular rumor. Or so she told herself. She released his finger and dropped the cloth onto on of the chairs. Ken being who he was, there would probably be a need for it later. Then stepped behind him. "Be calm." Placing her hands on his arms, she slid down the length of them until finally placing her hands over his. Her face was next to his. Her height made it easier for her to reach his hands without much difficulty.

"If you cut me, there will be consequences." She said quietly, being so close to one of his ears she felt no need to raise her voice. She squeezed his hands, ready to guide him so that their meal could be prepared without further incident. She couldn't help but notice that yet again, he smelled like sweat and wet dog.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ester snapped to attention, immediately recognizing the voice of Joseph's wife. She'd been happily eating and enjoying a pleasant afternoon meal with her brother. So she was pretty surprised to see Bethany show up out of nowhere and just why was she shouting? With her fork still in her mouth, she looked from her twin to their monstrous brother's wife. She was a little scared of what might happen, even though so far Bethany had only shown herself to be nice. But Joseph was so scary, could she really be a good person if she'd willingly gotten married to that brute?

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hector reaction was slower, but his grasping of his wheel chair betrayed his interest. The moment she'd spoken of ghosts in his family's castle, his interest had been piqued. He really wanted to explore! But he didn't want her to know how interested he was in it. "Oh... An old abandoned hallway? There's no such place here." He said, glancing at her as he spoke. Her eyes were alight with excitement. Maybe there really was a secret haunted section of the castle that no one was allowed to enter?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph had been in the old prison, where most of his beloved pets lived. With their mother now relocated though, he was thinking about bringing one or two of them to live inside. It didn't matter much to him that most of his pets were deadly and would be incredibly dangerous to unleash in such a civilized place with so many unarmed victims scattered about. With the main hurdle, his mother, out of the way now they could have animals inside the castle again. He wanted to make the best of it. After interrogating Arric, he'd discovered that his precious pets had been drugged just like he'd thought. They'd missed him too much and were causing trouble so there was no other option. That's what Arric told him and he was no idiot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That scrawny b*****d would never have the guts to lie to a real man, much as they got along with each other. Now he was just aimlessly wandering the castle as he pondered which one of his pets he'd bring inside when he caught sight of Bethany with the twins. He grinned, seeing his wife hopping around and shouting. She was in a good mood. He ran over, grinning.
"What?! Has something happened?!" He asked excitedly, truly happy and intrigued to see Bethany's boredom had been lifted to the point that he'd forgotten whatever it was he had been thinking about before.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:24 am
He set the knife down, keeping his finger in his mouth and watching her rise to dig in her sleeves, what was she going to smack him with this time? She took his hand and held the cloth tightly to his cut, would she notice how he tensed up the minute it began to sting. "I-It's not a skill I needed, not as a slave nor as my new status as a nobleman." He looked at his finger when released, becoming suddenly nervous as she moved behind him and slid her hands down his arms to grasp his own hands. "I-I.." He closed his mouth, letting her guide his hands as they cut the vegetables, her breath against his ears and he almost didn't notice when they were done and slid the cut up vegetables into the stewing pot. "So shall I stay for dinner? I'm sure the soldiers finished the stew in my cabin..." He set the knife back down, turning to face her and trying to lean back to be confident; only to touch his hand on the cauldron and promptly pushing himself forward. "Lord have mercy!" He gripped his hand, hiding the red mark on his palm from her sight.

-----------

Bethany gripped her long hair, running her fingers through the end part of the braid and pacing around. "Oh there is! It's behind some bookcases, I think people just forgot all about it, I wonder where it leads, what does it hold?" She asked, turning to Hector and smiling down at him and Ester. "Joseph! I require your strength for some adventuring! Push Hector along as well! You can come too Ester." She smiled, looking around and grabbing two trays with candles and setting one in Hector's lap before walking off with her own. "Ohh, I hope we see a ghost or even flying books!" She looked behind her, making sure the others would follow so she could prove she found a abandoned hallway.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Startled by the noise she jumped at his sudden shouting, then eyed him incredulously. It was obvious he'd managed to hurt himself again. Hadn't she gone out of her way to tell him to remain calm?! For whatever reason he was hiding something from her again. She recalled being concerned about the stab wound on his arm, only for him to smack her away. The memory of that exchange angered her. Being hit by him didn't hurt but being rejected so strongly hurt her feelings. Would he do it again? She wasn't afraid enough of that possibility to keep away. So she stubbornly grabbed hold of his shoulder and guided him away from the merrily bubbling cauldron to her maid's bed. She opened the window next to it, allowing quite a bit of the heat in the room to escape. Then quickly found the burned hand and plunged it into the snow piled outside. "You're always trying my patience..." She muttered, a bit annoyed by what might of been if only he hadn't leaned towards the fire.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She pulled the blanket from her maid's bed up to cover his legs with. She went back to retrieve the cloth. It irritated her how quickly she'd needed it again. She reached up the sleeve of her dress again and pulled out a different vial. After giving his hand enough time in the cold she pulled it out for him. She gathered some snow inside the cloth then shut and locked the window.
"Stay." She ordered, applying some of the thick fluid from this different vial directly onto his burn and spreading it with the tip of her finger. She then put the snow pack down over it to soothe his poor burnt skin. She considered letting go, to make him hold it down instead. But as she considered how quickly he'd managed to injure himself again she decided to just keep it in place herself. She sat down next to him, cold violet eyes staring at him intently. "You... have proved my point tonight. If I agreed to marry you, you wouldn't even survive the engagement period. I would have to keep you locked away in a room with no sharp edges or tools and even then, I am sure you would find some way to harm yourself unintentionally."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She sighed yet again, everything about their situation was wearing on her patience. She wasn't aware that while drunk, she'd made a similar statement of wanting to keep him safe in a box like one of her prized possessions. For now she wanted to tease him and so far she thought she'd been fairly gentle. Was it so wrong to enjoy the company of the man she loved? Was she not supposed to hold him? Be near him? Memorize his scent? Soon enough they would be parted again. She wanted to be with him now, though she knew it wouldn't last. Was she not allowed to have anymore good memories of him? Was God making him clumsier, to tell her this? Perhaps warning her that her beloved Kenneth wouldn't survive being with her? But she knew that already. She'd told him so often enough, even though that didn't seem to deter him at all. She'd gotten everything else she'd ever wanted, so why not him if only for a little bit? She narrowed her eyes as she stared at him, frustrated by the certain elements that were in the way of her having what she wanted.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ester blinked as she was addressed by Bethany, unsure how to respond. She didn't know if she could trust the woman. Hector was brave, she knew he'd spent a lot of time around the new princess since she'd become a part of the family. After his accident he almost never spoke anymore, not even to Ester. They'd been best friends until he was kidnapped... Nothing like it had ever happened before so she didn't know what she could do to repair their bond. But when he did speak, it was when she'd ask him about what he did with Joseph and Bethany. While Hector wasn't afraid of Joseph at all, and Joseph seemed to want Hector to admire him, Ester was terrified of Joseph. She'd had enough experience to know that he was dangerous and should be avoided. She put her fork down, watching the three walking away from her. Bethany couldn't be all bad to have earned Hector's respect... But she didn't know.

Hector could protect himself from anything, right? She didn't need to go. But she just wasn't sure. There was a little voice in her heart nagging her to go along. Guilt for avoiding Bethany and not being able to help her twin brother. Hope that they'd be able to find the answer to healing his wounded pride. The doctor had said to them that there was nothing wrong with his body anymore. His legs were just really weak and would continue to deteriorate if he didn't use them. It was an emotional injury keeping him from walking. She watched Joseph wheel her twin away without a moment's hesitation after being told to by his wife. She was scared to follow them. She didn't like spooky things at all, being such a scaredy cat. But that nagging little voice was telling her to give this situation a chance. So she got up from her seat and hurried along behind them. The fork she'd been biting down on was still in her mouth and in her arms she carried her pencil and paper which she used to communicate with. She stuck somewhat close to Bethany the nearer they grew to the haunted hallway. Even though she was a few inches taller than the short warrior the eleven year old girl still hid behind her.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.At the thought of the it being hidden for all this time, or even longer, his eyes lit up with curiosity. But he held his tongue, since he didn't want any of them to know how interested he was. Even as he was pushed away by his idiot brother, he couldn't prevent himself from smiling. "F-fine... Whatever..." He stated, trying to sound as bored as possible though his expression revealed how he truly felt about this. Since he didn't need to wheel himself around, he held onto the tray tightly. They'd need as much light as they could get. In his mind he pictured what the abandoned hallway would look like. He saw cobwebs, could smell the dust and decay of neglect. Dirty windows and partially eaten draperies! Works of art covered with sheets or caked with dust! It was so thrilling to picture it, he hoped that she wasn't just leading him on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph could've carried his brother, wheelchair and all. He almost did, just to show his wife how strong he was. But in a rare moment of forethought he decided it would be a pain to carry him around all the time. His wife would get mad at him if he just dropped Hector on the floor somewhere for someone else to deal with. A real man could take care of himself and it was about time Hector learned that anyway. So he didn't see the problem with that. Still, he settled on doing what his wife wanted. He could just show her how strong he was by lifting those bookcases later! He pushed Hector along until they finally reached the hallway she was talking about. "That's all? Heh. Your troubles are over, woman! I got this! Ask--!" He proclaimed boastfully, letting go of the wheelchair in order to walked over to the bookshelves. He grabbed hold on one by the sides, lifting it with a grunt and walking it over to drop against the wall. He did the same with the other two until the path to the hallway was completely open. "And you shall receive!" He stepped aside, fully expecting praise for his efforts.

little mintchan

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces