Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 am
He couldn't get up, being pinned down by her and looking at her as if he had the focus to do anything but lay there like a heavy sack. She said she loved him and how much attention she was getting from him, so he was glad to move his hands around until slapped and realizing that is not what she meant by attention. "I love you so much." He almost sang it, his face red by the time it seemed she had gotten enough attention and he could return to his room with Rubert. He tried to stand, only to grip at her robe and tear at it as he stumbled, something hit his sense of smell and he crumbled backwards on to the stone floor. His rump landed hard then the rest of him like a noodle. He was out cold, too heavy for her to carry and he wouldn't awake before her maids came, at least he didn't hurt his head on the way down and finally could sleep easily. Even the harsh cold couldn't wake him in his cacoon of a jacket, he was flopped onto his bed as if he stumbled in instead of returned, not a single snore came from him as he slept on his stomach, spread out like a four limbed octopus.

By the afternoon, he was just waking up, the bright light through his window made him move the pillow over them. He heard a voice and felt a hand on his back, then his stomach betrayed him as he emptied it in a ready bucket. He drank way to much last night, where was his clothes? "I-I'm fine Yitta..." He drank water, had the curtains closed to ease his headache before curling up under his thick blankets. He was still poisoned, now for the third time and just desired to sleep the day away and the headache.

In the barracks, guards talked to each other as they got ready to change shifts. "M'lord was found last night, he musta' stumbled his way into his room without being heard!" He laughed at the thought of how quiet their lord seemed to be, but they all were loyal to him. "He was a slave, they are taught to not be heard and seen, poor lad. You think he will recover enough today to continue his studies?" They didn't notice the queen yet. "Ya'! He loves studying our formations and such, and he really sucks at card games so I hope he comes by." He laughed, finally noticing the queen and they both bowed. "Your highness." They both spoke, wondering how long she had been there.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astrid eyed the two guards calmly, hands folded tidily over her waist in a proper manner. "So, the young lord has an interest in your line of work? Since you seem so pleased to speak of your master's business so freely, tell me all you know about his studies." She stood confident, despite the signs of fatigue displaying themselves openly upon her face. Still in mourning she couldn't use makeup to hide imperfections like dark shadows under her eyes and her eyes were glassy from a lack of sleep. She had, as usual, bathed in the morning so instead of smelling like a certain drunken lord, she smelled pleasantly of lavender. Two knights from her castle had accompanied her and were both looking around the barracks with some curiosity. It was well-stocked but quite different aesthetically from the castle. Obviously the castle was more luxurious and had more variety and space afforded to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As he felt his wife's warmth pull away from him he groaned unhappily, deep voice rumbling within his chest. "Gertie... Gyere vissza... Hiányzol.... Szükségem van rád....(Come back. I miss you. I need you.)" He whined desperately as he flopped his arm around in search of her on the bed. When he found her he pulled her close and rubbed his cheek against her... fur coat? He tried to kiss her neck, his lips meeting fur and skin. Why had she been puking anyway? She hated the bottle and he could only ever remember her getting sick when she was pregnant. Was she knocked up again?! "Te beteg? Akarod, hogy dörzsölje a hasad? (Are you sick? Want me to rub your belly?)" His hand groped around again, but instead of going for where he thought her stomach was he reached for her chest. He thought to make her feel better by teasing her. Or maybe he was just tired of having to share with their son? He squeezed with a mischievous smile, eyes closed. But his hand was only met with a big bunch of fur. "Mi? Van leplezés őket tőlem? (What? Are you hiding them from me, Gertie?)" He smacked down on where her chest should be, hand slipping inside the coat only to find that she'd gone flat! "Isten az égben! (God in heaven!)" He cried out, sitting up and turning over the body next to him only to discover that it was Ken.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He immediately sighed in relief. "Hála Istennek... várj! Kin?! Bassza meg! Bassza meg! Bassza meg! (Thank God for that... Wait! ********! ********! ********> He shouted as he scrambled away from his male friend, horrified that he'd been cuddling and fondling the other man like he was his wife. What if he'd felt up Ken's crotch? He was woken up by Gertie smacking his hand away from hers all the time for that reason. It was something about his dreams that made him do it. At least that's what he told her. Sometimes he just missed her warmth. But, ********! If he'd actually touched his buddy at all he'd need to jump out into the snow and hope that he'd freeze to death quickly! He ignored the pounding headache he had but as he finally reached the other side of the room he couldn't stop himself from puking his guts out all over the floor. He fell over, grabbing his stomach and cursing. "A baszik történt? Mi a fasz, akkor bawbag-pina! (The ******** happened?! What the ********, you (slang for scrotum)-c*nt!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph was competing in an spur-of-the-moment archery competition between himself and the guards. It was in honor of their mother's last day at the main castle. She'd decided to spend the rest of her days at their summer home. Where the weather was pleasant and there was a thriving market nearby. There wasn't anything she could do to help him now so she didn't mean that much to him. But he never turned down a challenge! Especially when he knew that he could win! Then again, he didn't know that none of the guards were willing to compete against him seriously. So far, even though he'd missed the centers of almost all of the targets he was winning by a large margin. He hadn't a clue where his wife was at the moment either. Or the woman who claimed to be carrying his child. If she'd left the castle it wouldn't be a moment too soon. It was supposed to be his older sister's problem anyway! Where the hell was Astrid?! If he were King, he'd never just leave without saying anything! He wasn't aware that she had spoken of leaving to fetch her slave from the Catanachs, just not to him. "Hah! Is this the best you can do?! A wonder we've won so many battles!" He shouted gleefully as he landed another center-miss, all too happy to taunt the losers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hector was sitting in the library again, ignoring Victoria as she was reading one of his favorite books to him. He just wanted to be alone. He should just be left alone. He was a failure to the family, and he wished he could just erase his existence altogether. His twin was nearby with their nanny and two cousins, showing them how to read the music for a nursery rhyme. That woman, who'd since told him who she was, was standing by the window. Probably watching something happening outside. There were too many people here. He felt like he couldn't breathe around them. Why wouldn't they just leave him alone?

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:41 pm
The two guards were shocked as the queen asked for them to spill what studies their lord liked or was doing. It wouldn't hurt to try and impress the queen with how great their young lord was. "Aye...M'lord was more in to painting and such, sending you as many presents as he could to win ya' hand, well once day he decided that gifts weren't enough and asked Ailean for a tutor on being a real lord of the land ya' know?" He nodded to his partner. "Yup! Young Lord went into several towns to find books on strategy, he also has a tutor a couple towns over for swordsmanship, surprised since he couldn't even go near a fork when he first came." They laughed lightly, it had been funny like throwing a cucumbers at a stray cat. "He has been really focused on it and how to manage money, he tried for awhile to learn to write more neat, but the nun who taught him refused after learning he was left handed, ya' know, witches curse, demon's blood, anyway she was told to get off the land, M'lord was really sad and took nearly three days to convince him that he was normal!" They began to blabber, going on about how in depth of studying he was, that he was still learning to ride a horse but Ailean had feared that falling off would injure Ken again.

-------------

Bethany was watching the competition from the window, chuckling lightly and holding a hand to her barely a bump stomach. "You will learn from me about archery..." She whispered, looking away to Hector and sighing, it was still uncomfortable for her to be near so many royal people, even if they were her new siblings. "You know what, lets start that therapy for you Hector! Rest of you stay here." She walked over, moved the small block that would prevent him from rolling around and pushed him right out, ignoring the nanny and Victoria who soon turned her attention to Ester and the little cousins. Bethany pushed Hector into the ball room, putting the block back down to hold the chair in place. "Now, no more being depressed, I want to see you walking tall and proud like me!" She pulled a few tables around, creating a thin path to walk through them with on both sides of Hector. "I won't let you waste away...I had to go through the same thing when I was really young." She wouldn't go further into detail, moving through the tables and standing in front of him. "Lift yourself Hector, otherwise I'll have to get Joseph to do it, he'll complain if I try while pregnant. I know your still weak, but try, please?" She held her hand out in case he needed help but she couldn't support any weight if he tried, hence why the tables were there.

----------------

He was sleeping so good, curled up in the jacket from Astrid, it was warm and fuzzy, the hand touching him had to be Yitta, but something sounded off and he barely woke up when his chest was smacked and the sound of someone rolling off the bed. "Egbert?!" He sat up, keeping the blanket close to him as he tried to process his practical best friend fondling him. "I-I think you drank way to much last night, god, next time fondle Rubert, not me!" He gripped his head, the pounding was still hurting him. When Egbert began to vomit everywhere, he sighed and laid back down. He should call for Yitta or get dressed and find her, wasn't she suppose to feed the dogs outside? He got up, forcing Egbert up and on to the bed, moving the bucket closer before going around the vomit to get to his clothes. "Stay there and don't puke on my bed." He pointed a finger at Egbert, wondering if he should get his wife as well.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She recalled him speaking of being left handed before. Thinking about it, he always drew with his left hand. She was skeptical about the rest of the information they were telling her. Particularly that he was moving to learn it all in order to court her. In order to inherit his father's title he needed to know about several of those topics anyway. For all she knew, he could also be pursuing hobbies he'd never been able to until now. He never spoke of himself unless she forced him to. She'd become frustrated at his lack of desire to talk about himself, confront him, he'd become further shut down and she'd punish him severely for some other offense to vent her anger. How could he honestly expect her to believe that this was all for her? Especially when she was smart enough to know better. However much she liked that idea that he was being honest with her, she'd caught him in the middle of too many lies to believe in him now. His behavior while drunk could also be attributed to him just wanting the power of the crown. Probably to assist his friends, attempt to abolish slavery. Or perhaps he viewed her as another woman he wanted to woo? The one he'd dreamed of conquering first, so to speak?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She found herself a little distracted as the guards stopped speaking about him. She forced a smile, turned to look at the practice area.
"I'm glad that he has people around him who seem to care about him as much as you two do. All people of Blackwolf Hall have spoken well of him... As you were." She ordered, her smile fading as she turned and began the long walk back to her rooms. She'd originally thought that she might watch some of the soldiers here spar. But she'd since changed her mind, liking the idea of burying herself in books better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Aaaaah! Ez a szörnyű... Nem megyek többé! Mondd el a feleségemmel és a gyerek, akkor hagyja ki őket! (This is terrible... I can't go on anymore! Tell my wife and kid I'll miss them!)" He wailed, rolling over and flopping on the ground so he could start crawling over to the window. He pulled himself up by the ledge and started fussing with the latch. He was cursing and mumbling to himself the whole time. Mainly about how bright it was outside, due to the sun reflecting off of the snow. It was making it difficult for him to see anything, particularly the little latch he was seeking out now. He didn't realize he was bare-a** naked, except that he was complaining about how cold it was by the window.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yitta knocked on the door softly, while yawning. "Master?" She called softly, rubbing her eyes as she slowly opened the door. With the door open she picked up a tray which held Ken's lunch on it. She'd just finished with feeding the many, many huge dogs the Catanachs bred and cared for after staying up all night with the two men. She'd been treated to quite a sight though, since Ken and Egbert had both started to peel off their clothing as the night's festivities went on. So she was tired but if it meant seeing Ken she was still able to get up bright and early to do her chores. Now it was time for her to check on him since she was his chamber maid. She'd checked on him in the morning, but had decided to let him get some more rest considering how late he'd been up. "Good afternoon. It's time to get up, Master. I have your lunch with..." She set the tray down and curtsied, trailing off as her eyes finally caught sight of the two men. She was shocked to see Ken wearing a large... woman's coat? And Egbert's naked butt was jiggling around as he was doing something at the window. She gasped, stepping into the room and slipping on the vomit on the floor. "Eg--?!" She fell in it, accidentally biting her tongue as she landed, and quickly scrambled to get to her feet. She slipped again and again, all the while stuttering as she tried to apologize for intruding.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ester was visibly fearful as she watched the barbarianess wheel her twin out of the library. But she was too afraid to do anything to stop them. So she looked back down at the music sheet, moving her finger to the different notes as her little cousins sang them.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hector felt a slight breeze rush through his hair as Joseph's pregnant bride pushed him along. He didn't know where she was taking him and he didn't really care either. He was relieved to get away from everyone. He heard the tables scraping against the floor as they were moved, but didn't look up. He kept his eyes fixated on the floor between his feet. His neck hurt. His shoulders hurt. How nice it would be if he could just go back to bed. He glanced up at Bethany as she told him to stand up. His mouth twitched but he said nothing. He turned his head away, deciding that since he didn't want to move he would just ignore her. She'd get the hint and go away, right? He didn't care if Joseph's wife beat him or anything. He wasn't much use to anyone right now anyway.

little mintchan
((Mopemopemope.))

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 pm
The two guards stopped babbling as the queen spoke, nodding and bowing. "Yes, your highness!" They grabbed at their coats to put around their armor before going outside to begin their patrol to the town and back.

Ken on the other hand was dealing with Egbert trying to jump out the locked window. "No! If anyone is facing your wife, it is you!" He looked to the door, going wide eyed as Yitta walked in, only to slip once she tried to come further into the room. "Wait!" He winced, going over to help her steady herself before putting her two steps back to avoid her from falling again. "Can you get Inga or someone to help clean this up?" He moved slow across the puke, lifting the jacket up to avoid getting murdered if it had been a favorite jacket by how it felt. Who's jacket was it? His face was still slightly poofy from all the slapping last night, but he couldn't remember anything! "Egbert, bath, now!" He grabbed the man by the waist, trying to turn him to the bathroom just as he got the window up. His foot slipped from some puke and he tumbled out the window; happy they had snowed a lot as he landed right in the comfy snow, sinking and staying like a turtle in the jacket. He could hear heels, oh lord, please don't be Astrid. He didn't want her to see him as a wrapped up cacoon in the snow.

-----------------

Bethany sighed, this kid was stubborn, more so than Joseph. "Fine. I'll be right back." She walked over to the window, opening it to look for Joseph before shouting. "JOSEPH! BALL ROOM, NOW!" She yelled, straightening the dress she wore before going back to Hector and grabbing his wrists to lift his arms up. "Get up! You are an Irnmis! You don't give up like some peasant!" She let go, taking a needed breath and being impatient when it came to Joseph.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As Astrid walked, she remembered her promise to that fool while he'd been unconscious. His chambers were on the way, so she decided that it would be simpler to just get this out of the way first. She would have to see him eventually, if he chose to show his face at dinner. She noticed that his door was open and approached cautiously. The hallway was freezing and some flakes of snow were floating out into it. She stepped around the corner, met with a dizzying mess. Vomit on the floor near the door, the window open wide, her slave was naked, a large foot was visible sticking upright on the other side of the window and a maid covered in vomit was standing only a foot or so away. His dog, no longer panting but still huffing and sneezing, was trying to sleep through all of this commotion. Her eyes narrowed as she recognized the maid as being the same one that followed Kenneth everywhere he went, even when he didn't have a need for her services. She was too tired to process having been flashed by two men in such a short time frame. "Sebastian, fetch my slave. Edgar, bring me over to the window."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The knights moved as instructed without hesitation. Edgar scooped her up into his arms and stepped over the mess, setting her down by the window. He held his cape out to block the chill. The other knight pulled out the bundled up Egbert and dragged him over to a discarded pile of clothing which lay on the floor. Low quality tunic and tights which could only belong to a slave. Astrid looked down at Ken, scowling at the sight of him stuck on his back in her coat. She'd thought it strange that Daedra hadn't returned it to her. It seemed her spy was playing a prank on her. She stepped aside, instructing Edgar to pull Kenneth out of the snow. He did so, but by the ankles. Just as quickly as he'd fallen, he was brought back inside and set down on the floor. Her knight closed the window and stood with his arms behind his back, ready for further orders. Astrid looked down at Ken coldly, tilting her head as she regarded him. He looked pale, a little red in the cheeks and nose. That was probably from the cold.
"Ready your things, Lord Catanach. We leave tomorrow morning, for three days. Bring only the barest of necessities. " With that she instructed her knight to carry her over the mess once more, and for the other one to drag Egbert with them as she started to return to her rooms.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Egbert fell onto his stomach with a loud exclamation. He rolled over onto his back, holding his crotch as he complained about the pain and how cold it was. He started to get up, freezing in place as he saw his master standing in the doorway?! He stood up quickly to bow, only after realizing that he was totally naked and he'd just flashed her. So he quickly grabbed some sheets off of the bed and scurried underneath it to hide, in fear for his life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yitta stood up with Ken's help, red down to her bones from embarrassment. "Y-yes, Master." She said, turning to leave as she heard the struggle at the window. She looked over in time to see Ken falling backwards out the window. Snow was blown in by the wind and all of the warmth was sucked out of the room. "Master! Master, where are you?!" She called, very worried since he was sick and now out in the cold. She started over to him, but stopped as she too heard the noise approaching the room. She turned and immediately bowed as she found herself face-to-face with the queen and two knights. She looked so scary that Yitta hurried out of the room. The only thing she could do was fetch other servants to help clean up the mess.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph looked up as he heard Bethany call for him. Without finishing the competition, he rode around the castle grounds until he arrived at the ballroom. He dismounted at the top of the stairs, patting his horse's neck before striding into the ballroom. He looked down at Bethany, eyeing the set up with the tables. "What? What was so important that I had to drop everything I was doing?" He asked, particularly grumpy because he was having so much fun beating the guards at archery. It had been a good way to get up and moving again after spending days at his wife's beck and call. At least she wasn't bent over the piss pot anymore, puking nonstop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hector looked at her as she grabbed his little wrists and pulled on them. "You speak of not being weak like a peasant, but you were one until he impregnated you. What would you know about being an Inrmis?" He said, his voice ringing with disdain as he glared at her. He didn't do anything to fight the hold she had on his wrists. Instead as soon as he finished speaking, he turned his head away again and went back to ignoring the world. He heard Joseph, as how could anyone not hear that loudmouthed idiot?

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am
Kenneth was shivering, glad to be helped back in; although it was by his ankles and was a bit embarrassing. "A trip...? S-Sure your highness." He waited until she left to crawl back into his bed, clinging to Rubert and waiting for Yitta to come back with someone to clean up the mess before he decided to eat his lunch. "Your coming with Rubert..." he mumbled to his loyal dog, hoping that Astrid would go easy on Egbert for getting drunk and flashing her and for getting Kenneth drunk.

--------

Bethany looked down at Hector, rolling her eyes. "I was a soldier, not some filthy peasant, don't confuse the two. I fought to expand this country, if I wasn't pregnant, I would still be out there!" She looked to Joseph, huffing as she seemed to be seething at the moment. "Lift your brother up, make him stand." She demanded, giving them space to do so, although at first it would hurt the young prince, she wouldn't let the pain stop them from getting him back to walking.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yitta returned about twenty minutes later with two other maids and cleaning supplies. While the other two set about cleaning up the floor, since the vomit was smeared everywhere, she hurried over to Ken's bedside. "M-Master! Are y-you o-okay?!" She asked, still shaking in fear and she was scared that the queen might've done something else to him. "D-do you need water o-or I-I could get you some m-milk or juice?" She took out a towel, set a small basin full of warm water on the floor and lifted the blanket to look for his feet. She knew he'd stepped in it and she wanted to help him clean up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph looked to his younger brother, baffled at first. Then he grumbled, annoyed that he'd been called away from his fun for such a stupid reason. "Why? He should just get up on his own." He hadn't noticed that Hector was ill. When Victoria spoke of it, he hadn't been paying attention. He just thought the kid was being lazy. "Get up. My wife wants you to walk." He went behind Hector and turned the chair forwards. This caused the eleven year old to fall forward out of his seat to land on his face on the floor. He heard a little cracking sound but disregarded it. He looked from Bethany to Hector, who was laying on the floor like a ragdoll. Then he grit his teeth and grabbed Hector by the back of his shirt. He lifted the younger and shorter boy up into the air easily and snarled at him. "Why are you being so ******** rude?! I'll kill you if you upset my woman!" He shouted, feeling over protective and extra on-edge because Bethany kept waking him up at all hours of the night. She was always pushing herself too, so no matter what he was doing at the time he'd have to drop everything and come to her aide. Now if she wanted Hector to walk, he'd make him walk! He shook the boy a little, frustrated by how the kid kept ignoring him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hector ignored her retort and Joseph's demand until he was flipped out of his wheelchair. He landed on his face and heard the cracking sound of his nose breaking. But he'd never experienced something like that before so he didn't know what that sound was. His eyes were watering though, it felt like someone had pulled out a few of the little hairs in his nose. But he stayed still, even as he was lifted up in the air and shaken by his big dumb idiot of a brother. If he just ignored them and didn't react they'd have to give up eventually. Even animals like these two would get bored and then they'd leave him alone.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 pm
Kenneth was just about back to sleep when Yitta returned with two maids to clean up the puke, how god his head hurt. "J-Juice, and a hot bath, maybe some food? How much did I drink last night??" He groaned, moving his feet to show her where they were, shoving his head under the pillow to block out the light from outside.

-----------

Bethany sighed, was every Irnmis so stubborn and stupid? "Joseph, you know he was poisoned right? His body is weak, we need to build up it's strength again!" She explained, touching his arm to lower Hector to his feet. "Hold it..." She carefully turned the boy around, moving Joseph's hands under Hector's armpits. "I'm not giving up, Hector. I'll leave you alone once you prove to me you can walk to the end of these tables without falling." She moved to the end of the tables, waiting for Hector to try otherwise no one was leaving until he could take enough steps to impress her.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yitta perked up as he mentioned a bath. "A-a bath? I can do you! I-I-I ME-MEAN THAT! I'LL DO THAT FOR YOU!" She shouted, a very nervous smile on her face. She hopped to her feet and hurried over to his bathroom. She filled the tub with warm water and tossed a few flower petals in the water to add a pleasant fragrance to the room and water. She worked as quickly as she could, eager to help her ailing master get out of his smelly clothes and into the soothing warm water. She went out to him, moving the pillow and tossing a folded blanket over his head to help block out the light. She guided him to the bathroom and shut the door behind them. She all too quickly started to remove the thick fur coat, not knowing if he was wearing anything underneath or not. She'd prefer it if he wasn't, but any excuse to touch him was welcome. "B-by the way, M-Master... Why are you wearing a w-woman's fur coat? I-I know y-you don't own a-anything like this since I do your laundry..." She looked at the fit, realizing after taking it off of him that it was a few inches too long for a person of his height. What tall woman had been around him that could afford such a luxurious... all-white fur coat like this one?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He did as he was told, though he was still angry that his brother was upsetting his wife. "Do as she says and stop wasting our time. I don't care if you were poisoned or whatever." He said grouchily, ready to toss his brother all the way to the other side if he didn't start moving on his own and fast. He groaned impatiently as the minutes ticked by, looking to his wife and complaining. "This is taking too long. You're being too nice to him. We should just tie him to the back of my horse and go for a ride. He'd have no choice but to run then." He suggested with a grin, amused by the thought of his bookworm baby bro struggling to keep up with Willow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hector kept his head turned away from the two of them, blood dripping down his chin. He let his body stay slack in Joseph's hold and was silent for several minutes. He stuck with his route of going quiet but in this silence his thoughts were turning. If he made these two angry enough, Joseph especially, they might really kill him. A final end to his pathetic existence. It would probably hurt a lot and be messy. Ester would probably be sad but she'd get over it. So would Victoria, she'd probably forget about him and have lots of children with that flowery idiot. Astrid probably wouldn't even notice that he was gone. If anything, she'd probably be annoyed that his death would extend the mourning period by a few weeks. She loved her jewels and make up and while in mourning she couldn't wear them. She didn't like his kind of stories either. Arthur was so young he'd forget about him in no time and Arric didn't care so that didn't matter. He'd failed as a man and an Inrmis when those kidnappers had gotten the jump on him. So sick that for weeks he couldn't get out of bed. Even now that he'd been home for so much time he was still useless.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If he spurred them into a frenzy that would end his life and he wouldn't have to put up with Ester or Victoria fussing over him. Even if their father and uncle's persistence won and Astrid ended up with that worthless coward, Ken. What did it matter to him? He couldn't do anything about it if he tried. So what point was there to his living? What use would a weak man provide for the people of Criaswen? His brain didn't matter since all that interested him were ghost stories and books. He had no patience for teaching. He turned his vibrant blue eyes to look at the distant figure of Bethany, then to look at Joseph. Should he provoke them? It seemed like a good idea. He smirked, deciding to stay slack and quiet for at least twenty minutes more. If this woman really didn't give up, he knew just what to say to Joseph to get what he wanted.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 pm
Kenneth curled up at her loud voice, it resounded in his head loudly and throbbed at his brain. He was helped up and to the bathroom, letting the coat go to reveal he was still in his undies thankfully. "I-I don't know, can you wash it for me later? Maybe Astrid stopped by last night and gave it to me, who knows, I don't remember, why is my face so poofy?" He rubbed at his cheeks, putting the folded blanket on a counter before undressing fully to slide in to the water. "Can you bring me some juice..." He slid in up to his mouth, relaxing like that.

-----------

"No! You need to learn to control that temper, for the sake of our child, I will not let Hector get hurt anymore than he has been." She looked to Hector, knowing he wanted it all to end, by how he ignored everyone and stayed depressed, he was too easily read. "Your not dying, I want someone else here who believes in the supernatural, cause I swear that we saw a vampire there, Joseph! That man was a vampire!" She explained, still not believing it was just a normal crazed lunatic.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yitta pouted, bowing her head a little as he requested for juice. She'd gotten the coat off but it was too thick to be able to feel his body underneath it, even though she was pressing her fingers down kind of hard. She caught a glimpse of his naked butt and became a little more depressed. She'd been so distracted by not being able to feel his shoulders and arms that she'd missed her chance to help him remove his underwear! The one time he didn't mind her remaining in the room with him while he undressed! She felt like crying. "Y-yes, Master..." She took the coat and underwear away with her, taking a moment to sniff both before she left the room. His underwear stank... like a man's underwear and booze. He must've spilled beer on himself. But the coat smelled like a delicate perfume, on the outside at least. She didn't know how to clean something like this. She'd have to get someone else to help her. She took no time at all in putting the dirty clothes in a basket to take away for cleaning. Then hurried over to the tray she'd left on his dresser.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was a sandwich, a small portion of mashed fruit that'd been preserved for the winter and a tall glass of apple juice. She brought the tray into the bathroom for him, being extra careful not to trip. She held the tray out for him, kneeling next to the bathtub. "Master... Do you want me to get someone to wash your back for you? I-I've gotten better at it, so I could if you want. It's important to keep your cuts clean or they won't heal properly!" She hoped he'd say yes. She was getting a little tired of just watching him from her secret hiding place and with people in his room right now that wasn't an option. Even if only a little bit she wanted to get closer to him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He growled, mis-matched eyes narrowing as he barked back at her. "I do not have a temper!" As he loudly shouted this, he unintentionally swung his arms back and then forward. This sent Hector flying up into the air, only to smack his face against one of the solid gold chandeliers and plummet back down to land on top of Joseph. Joseph felt the moisture as the boy spit up, unaware that his brother's stomach had unfortunately met with his inhumanly strong skull and neck. "Hm?" He tilted his head and moved to scratch at his ear, raising a brow as he saw Hector falling off of him. He caught him with one arm, looking quite confused. "How the hell did he get there?" He asked, genuinely unaware of what he'd done out of anger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He barely heard the word vampire before he was tossed into the air. Hector had time enough to try to cling to the chandelier after hitting it. Even if he was young, he was also an Inrmis and therefore had the strong body of his ancestors. But he'd been inactive for so long, and even before he'd spent hardly any time strengthening his body. His twig-like arms couldn't support his weight and he fell, landing on Joseph's head with his stomach. He coughed violently, spitting up a little bile from the impact. If he hadn't been avoiding food unless forced, it would've been a bigger mess. He went limp from the pain, weakly trying to remember how to move his body as he was pushed off of his place. He was limp in his brother's arm, gasping for breath and trembling. It had been a while since he'd felt pain like that. It was always because of Joseph that he ended up hurt like this, with the sole exception being his one-time kidnappers. "Mon...ster..." He managed to get out as he recollected himself, clutching his stomach but letting his legs hang limply. He tried to collect himself, only just now having the opportunity to process that the new princess had uttered the word 'vampire'. "What... man..?'

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am
Kenneth grumbled under the water, ready to fall back to sleep while Yitta brought him some food and drink. He sat up when she returned and took the glass to drink. "Yeah, sure, you okay with cleaning my back while I'm naked? Don't need anyone gossiping that your immoral or anything." He asked, turning a bit so she could get to his back while he devoured the sandwich in a very hungry style. "You've taken such good care of them for me, I doubt anything could reopen them at this point." He tried to make her feel proud about how she tended to him through his injuries and sickness. "It's still weird though, I can't taste anything, not the juice, or the sandwich." He looked at the meat in the sandwich, beef. He hadn't been able to taste it one bit.

------------

Bethany had her mouth ajar as Joseph mishandled his younger brother, rushing to the boy's side and grabbed his arms to take away from Joseph and help him into the wheelchair. "You idiot, you flung him in the damn air, right as you said you don't have a temper." She turned to Joseph to complain about how he should be more careful when Hector spoke up. "Oh, some man in a village was sucking people dry, I say it was a real vampire, but when we found him, he was judged as some lunatic who just liked blood, which I say is still a vampire! He scared the living daylights out of me the first night we were there." She crossed her arms, shooting a look to Joseph.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yitta smiled nervously, looking away for a moment as it seemed he'd forgotten what kind of life she'd been living before he freed her. That hesitation lasted only for a moment before she picked up a cloth and some soap. "Y-yes, I want to help you." She noticed that bits and pieces of food were getting everywhere as he ate and she giggled. "I-It's probably because you're still sick. Oh, I'm so happy that you've got your appetite back, Master!" She said cheerfully, going so far as to wrap her arms around his shoulders and give a few happy squeaking noises. Then she let go, red in the face but happy she'd been able to get away with holding him for a bit. She set to washing his scarred up, sore and injured back, working her way down. All the while very careful to avoid scrubbing any open wounds. With her eyes getting lower and lower she noticed that his butt was a little purple. She couldn't see it all though and wondered why she hadn't noticed something that obvious and out of place before now. "M-Master? What happened to your butt?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hector noticed the woman's foul language pretty quickly, as he hadn't ever encountered a woman who spoke that way before. He was more used to being around ladies and women of high class. He knew Joseph spoke like that but he'd never thought he'd meet a woman who did and certainly not in the palace. He wasn't that bothered by it though. "I see..." At this point nothing much was capable of getting his attention and it made sense. Joseph was crude, violent and conniving. It figured that his wife would be too. He thought for a brief moment that they might be a credible threat to Astrid. But then pushed that thought from his mind. Astrid didn't care about him. The look she'd given him before she'd left was burned into his memory. So why should he care if his sister was in danger?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joseph had attacked her before, everyone knew that. The whole kingdom was gossiping about it. She was capable of protecting herself and really at this point even if he worried about it there was nothing he could do. But then he realized that the reason he didn't kill was because it upset his twin so much. But what did that matter anymore? What did anything matter anymore. He closed his eyes with a groan, letting himself be set back down in his chair without protest. He turned his head away from them, deciding to ignore them again. Until he felt a hand on his back, lifting him up by his shirts again. He was dangled over the floor between the tables for a few seconds before his feet were allowed to touch the floor. He glared at the floor, ignoring Joseph's demands and still refused to move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joseph frowned, immediately taking his brother back from Bethany. "What do you think you're doing? You're not allowed to pick up anything heavier than a shortsword, let alone Hector!" He set his brother down on the wheelchair where she'd wanted him and turned to face her. "If I said I don't, that means I don't!" He shouted angrily, at the same time smacking his hand on his brother's shoulders again. He grabbed hold of the material of Hector's shirt and lifted the boy up, moving him to the narrow space between the tables that she'd created. "You shouldn't have moved these by yourself! What if you get sick? What if our kid dies?" He continued to complain even as he moved to let her have what she wanted. He realized he'd been holding Hector up off the ground, so he lowered the younger boy to allow his feet to touch the ground. "Walk! If my wife wants you to walk, you'll walk! Or I'll burn all of your damned books, you brat!" He was getting frustrated with his little brother, especially since he wasn't giving his wife what she wanted.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm
He nearly coughed on his sandwich when Yitta squeaked and hugged him, looking to her a bit shocked at how comfortable she was around his naked body; frankly Inga wouldn't even dare see him without a shirt and covered skin. "Hm? My butt? Maybe I fell while I was drunk last night? Oh well, it will heal." He wasn't worried about a little bruise on his behind, taking the fruit cup next to devour as Rubert slowly crawled his heavy self into the bathtub to join his master.

------------

Bethany was fuming as Joseph reminded her of her weight limit. "I will gladly go get a short sword!" She rubbed her temples, waving to Joseph to put Hector back in his chair. "You should visit that town some day, of course I got more stories of seeing supernatural if you want to hear it." She thought about her and Joseph's child, thinking as to when she last ate. "Joseph, when is lunch? I am starving!" She didn't act like a princess, mainly because she was raised as a soldier, not royalty. "You have books, Hector? What kind?" She got excited, wondering if he had some on the supernatural or not.

Sabriel Thurirl

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces