Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The slight smile gracing her features soured as she observed his panicked response to her presence. She didn't much care for the way he was schmoozing her flowers either. She raised her chin a little and redirected her gaze as well, to the plants hanging from the ceiling. "I see you have become quite comfortable here." She said flatly, irritated at just how happy he seemed to be working here. She had been so sure that this would be a terrifying task for him but here he was, baby talking her babies. She released an audible and obviously tense sigh. Then redirected her focus back on him. His long hair and bangs disgusted her. His wounds were all, as far as she could tell, mostly healed and from beneath the collar of his shirt she could see the scar left over from when she'd branded him. "I'm here to inspect my garden." She stated and then turned and began to look over her plants. As she wasn't wearing gloves, she didn't touch any of them. "... What was in that vial..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 am
Ken set the vial on the table, many others things laid on there, among other vials of liquids and two books closed earlier since he couldn't be found reading as if he was educated. "No, your highness...this place frightens me beyond belief, but it isn't my right to complain about it..." He followed her, fetching a pair of gloves and holding them out for her to take. "The vial? Water and sugar, makes the plants smell sweeter, grow bigger and for the process of making them into perfumes, they won't lose their scent as bad." He looked at the pots hanging from the ceiling, not knowing if his answer would surprise her or anger her that he was educated. How could he not show it though? He was the only slave to know how to read and write, who knew math, history and two other languages! Thank god she only knew that he could read and write. "Your majesty...I wish to serve you fully again." he asked, bowing again and hoping she would consider his request as her garden had flourished since he had been only allowed to tend to it.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She eyed the gloves skeptically. She hadn't asked for them, so why offer them to her? Had he done something to them? Stuck a needle inside, laced with poison of some kind? She realized how ridiculous that was, being so far from the realm of possibility. He didn't have the know-how to make use of her plants, let alone knowledge of any recipes. How would he have gotten hold of poison, anyway? Her siblings? That was another ridiculous thought. If they pardoned him after her death, it would give them away. So, stubbornly, she accepted the gloves but didn't put them on. How had he learned to treat flowers with sugar water? She didn't recall teaching him that, her main focus when she was training him had been her more dangerous plants. These smelled lovely and were useful in their own way, but the poisons were more important to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She noticed the various items on the table which were unfamiliar to her. The books stood out as they were out of place amidst all of this dirt and plant-life. Had he brought these out here? It was then that she heard his request and she gave him another skeptical look-over.
"What was that?" She asked, mostly out of surprise. She hardly expected him to ask for all of his responsibilities back at once. As he started to answer her she raised a hand, a gesture telling him to stop talking. Those duties he'd once held included tending to the garden anyway. So, why ask for more work? He means to protect his filthy little friends. And that was the only reason she could think of as to why, after such a long period of silence, he'd make such a request. The thought of it angered her a bit, but she suppressed it. "If all of my plants have survived your care, I will consider your request. Were you the one who brought these books out here?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As she asked him she picked one of them up and something fell out of it. She glanced downwards to see it was an indecent pamphlet-styled illustration. She immediately let go of the book, a little color showing itself on her face. She hurriedly started trying to dust off her hands, as if she felt them dirty.
"Of all the--! What have you been up to?!" She hissed at him, all in a fluster, and she took a couple steps away from the lewd little illustration.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 pm
He set the gloves back in a small box; the box was clean compared to the table, mostly because it held the gloves for who ever needed to tend to the garden. "A-Ah...I just-..." He stopped talking as she raised her hand, nodding and looking to the table. "No, master, I'm not allowed in the library. They were-...." His face turned to shock as the illustration fell; of course it had been his, it was drawn beautifully with one's nail marks which could create a style similar to pencils The picture wasn't finished, but it held a woman in her under garments, dawned with jewels and such. He quickly picked it up and stuffed it in the other book. "The guards gave me some paper a week ago, I-I....I have no excuse for what you saw..." he bowed deeply, ashamed she saw some a lewd picture and to think, when it was finished it would show case the Princess herself. "I-I'll burn the paper immediatly..." He told her, picking the book up and dusting it off from the dirt before setting it back on the table.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid stared blankly at him for a few moments. She'd open her mouth, but the moment she tried to speak she realized she didn't know what to say. That the drawing was his was surprising, for a few reasons. She'd separated him from the servants and other slaves who adored him and surrounded him with guards who hated him. At least it'd seemed that way. The captain of the guards informed her that any guard who had been assigned to watch her slave complained to him, asking him for real work as they were sick of babysitting a worthless slave. But apparently they liked him enough to give him presents. He'd gathered the illustration quickly enough that it seemed important to him. How much of his time had he spent doing something like... that?! She felt a chill run down her spine and, growing more uncomfortable by the moment, she crossed her arms beneath her chest. "... See... that you do." She finally said, trying to calm herself down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She stood awkwardly, tapping a finger against her arm. She was stuck on what to do next and needed a moment to settle herself. It was disturbing that while her slave was alone he'd been doing indecent things with his free time. She'd never considered that he'd have that sort of thought. Weren't the slaves castrated? She didn't know for sure but she certainly didn't want to check. She could feel that her face was still burning, but was at a loss for what to do cool it down.
"It seems wherever you go you bond with those around you." She commented as she turned to resume her inspection of her plants. She had to focus on something, seeing that indecent drawing had her feeling so unsettled. Then it dawned on her that he'd implied having drawn it himself. What she'd seen had looked like the work of a legitimate artist. She'd thought at first that it was something he'd purchased or traded for, based on the quality. "... You can draw..?"

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:27 pm
Kenneth nodded, taking the paper and looking at it before setting it atop of a small candle lantern on the table. He frowned, sad that he never got to finish it and that she had seen it as well. "Bond? I guess people naturally like me." He shrugged, never having noticed how much people liked him before hand. "The guards hate me, I hear their complaining about me. I think they give me paper to keep me from asking for stuff. " he rubbed the back of his head,, picking a few leaves from his pony tail and tossing them aside. He looked to her and became nervous as he had told the other slaves and servants about it but never her. "Yes, I have other drawings in my room, mainly of your plants and such." He stated, opening one of the plant books and taking a few small pictures out to show her.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Drawing, as far as she was aware, wasn't against the law for a slave. Perhaps they'd thought it made no difference, since he was already kept to a jail cell. It was more believable that they didn't care to begin with. She looked over the drawings as they were shown to her with some interest, at first. She quickly forgot whatever else she was doing as she plucked one of the drawings from his hands. "This is my Convallaria majalis!" She exclaimed in surprise, forgetting to hide her emotions. It was a highly poisonous, but pretty, white flower. She held it up to the light to get a better look at it. "Down to the last detail... Convallaria majalis, exactly. Did anyone help you to do this?" She asked, returning the drawing of the poisonous plant and quickly, without asking for permission, taking another one from him.

little mintchan
((She's nerding-out with scientific name. Lily of the Valley is what she's talking about.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:05 pm
He held out the papers, some drawn with pencil, others with chalk and others with his nail. "Help? No. Other than to find a pencil or paper to use, no one really helps me draw them." He was shocked at her interest; and her rather nerdy attitude at the moment. "Oh, I wanted you to see this, your Convallaria is sprouting little ones, which I moved to new pots." He continued to let her take each paper out of his hand to see, maybe it would help him gain more freedom again?
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Show me." She ordered, though she was distracted by another drawing she'd taken from him. She followed him haphazardly, having to pause when her foot would come into contact with something. She returned the drawing to him and looked over the new sprouts. "I see no mistakes. Time will tell if you cared for these sprouts properly before you moved them." It was amazing, the amount of detail he could put into those little drawings. Even though she was a princess, she wasn't able to draw that well. She always had to compensate by adding written details in her notes, to make up for that. It was somewhat suspicious though, she hadn't known him to be capable in this way. She'd known that he could read and write, though how well she wasn't sure of. Her parents hadn't told her much about him when they'd given him to her as a present, along with two other slaves who had not survived her training.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She recalled their second-to-last meeting, when she'd beaten him for lying to her to protect a maid. She wondered briefly if that lewd drawing he'd made had been of that girl? It didn't look finished, but the legs had been long enough so it was a possibility.
"I shall have you prove your skill. Do you have the materials you'd need to make another drawing?" She had a particular plant in mind, at first glance it wasn't very detailed. Most people avoided it, not only for its poisonous qualities, but for how outright frightening it looked. It was one of her favorites, for she could use it in a variety of different recipes. As for a person for him to draw, to prove that he was able to draw the human form as well, she had yet to make up her mind. Perhaps having him draw his own reflection? After having him cut his hair. He wasn't nobility, he didn't have the right to have long hair in her presence. She also found it to be unsightly.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:40 pm
Ken set the little pots down from the table, they were young, not yet blooming, but just as deadly as their mother plant. "You did train me to care for them, I wouldn't humiliate you like that." He stated, cleaning off the table and taking the drawings to slide back into the book where the plant's information was noted. "Huh? I don't have any materials, except for scraps of paper and a half broken pencil in my room, do you want me to draw something for you? Maybe before dinner?" He asked, finishing with returning the table to a cleaner state. He looked back to her and his smile dropped, the way she looked at him; frowning at his hair is what he suspected. God, she had cut his hair short when he first met her because he had been longer, braided and soft. Now it was becoming long again, but rough from rare baths.
Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her eyes narrowed slightly at his first response. A time when he'd humiliated her came to mind quickly as soon as he'd mentioned it. A very recent time when he'd humiliated her, and then another and so on. She could recall several different occasions since he'd become her possession, that he'd embarrassed her. She bit back the venomous comments that so desperately wanted to fly from her mouth. It was difficult to hold her temper in check. Several had suffered in his absence for their minor mistakes, as well. But right now she wanted something else more and when she got it it had better be worth all this effort. "Come with me." She ordered, raising her chin slightly in a silent gesture of superiority. When he didn't move quickly enough, she grabbed hold of his wrist and dragged him along behind her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She didn't often turn her back to anyone, having to live under the shadow of death had made her very paranoid and protective of her person and belongings. But her slave was as harmless as a worm. She knew that he wouldn't dare to strike her. She stopped at the white baneberry plant, she only had the one. It was deadly enough that not much material was required, for any of her recipes. It was a plant roughly two feet in height and nearly three feet in diameter. Due to the almost tropical climate inside the greenhouse, it was already in bloom. It's berries were quite small and almost entirely white, except for the little black scars which resembled pupils. One of the group of plants that merely touching it barehanded would leave you feeling sick afterwards. Just ingesting the berries would kill you, and it was a particularly nasty way to die. She let go of his wrist and folded her hands over her waist neatly as she admired the plant.
"White Baneberry... I want you to go and fetch what you need. When you return, this is what you'll be sketching. I'll be waiting for you here."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With that said she waited for him to leave. When he wasn't moving fast enough for her, she calmly repeated that she'd be waiting for him. As she watched him leave, she turned her attention to her plants. While he was gone she intended to check them to make sure they'd been tended to properly. Most, with the exception of the sick ones, seemed to be doing well. But she wanted to be certain of it.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:06 am
Ken looked down, knowing that all though he didn't humilitate her with her garden, he had in other casess; several other cases. When she told him to follow her, he moved a bit slow at first, almost frightened that he was in trouble, but as she grabbed his wrist and dragged him along, he knew he wasn't. He looked at her from behind, she had longer hair than he did and maybe it was time to cut his hair as to not seem like he was equal to her. She stopped and let her hand go from his wrist to her waist; staring rather at her waist than plant. "White Baneberry? Yes, princess." He was shocked, he hated that plant the most, only because he knew of the sickness it gave to people when touching the leaves. He left the garden, wondering where would he get paper and a pencil easily? Her study! It held all sorts of drawing material; although the princess could not draw very well. He ran up to the study, searching and deciding he would use a new notebook within the drawer and a pencil. "What the hell do you think your doing, little liar?"

The tutor crept up behind, having been heading to the room to acquire some stuff. "T-The princess..." He started, the tutor grabbing at his pony tail harshly and pulling his close. "A sharp pencil? That's illegal for you..." He smirked, reaching for the scissors but stopping and frowning. "Go. Don't tell her I was in here." He shoved Ken out of the room, having his own plans and not needing Ken to ruin them. Although he was suspicious, he returned to the princess and got a clean seat out for to sit down while he sat on the ground to draw the plant. "Princess, may I please attend to you during dinner?" He asked, worried that the tutor was up to know good.

Sabriel Thurirl
btw, ken is left handed xD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the time that he was away, she'd surveyed the rest of her garden. She didn't care about the other plants, so she paid them no mind. Even the poisonous plants were doing well, surprisingly enough. He'd done a decent job of taking care of them now that there was nothing else he could distract himself with. As she returned to the white baneberry plant to wait for him to return, she reconsidered his request. Her little darlings were doing so well now that they had all of his attention. Then she remembered the lewd drawing, and decided maybe it was best if he wasn't around them as much. Besides, it gave her more peace of mind having just one slave attend to most of her needs. With his training and knowledge of the punishments awaiting him if he couldn't get his work done, there was little reason she shouldn't restore his freedoms. He had so few to begin with, anyway. The servants couldn't handle her punishments as well as he could either.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Two had started to lose their hold on reality. Her parents, being ever so merciful, had decided to execute those two instead of putting them through treatment. It was cheaper that way. As she heard footsteps, she turned to look at him. She noticed he'd brought her sketching materials with him, but decided to allow it for the sake of preserving her baneberry's beauty. If he really could do it, that is. She looked over the seat he'd provided for her carefully as she was ever so paranoid. Seeing nothing unusual she sat down on it in a ladylike way, keeping her legs folded and to her side. She was glad that she'd chosen a short skirt for the day. Short being ankle-length. This way she could avoid getting too much dirt on her dress. She folded her hands, one over the other with the fingers flat and together, upon her lap.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As for his question, she'd already decided on an appropriate answer.
"Very well. You will resume your full responsibilities starting tomorrow. As for tonight..." She trailed off as she leaned towards him slightly to get a closer look at the paper he'd be sketching on. She wasn't all too comfortable with having him attend to her at the evening meal, since so much time had passed. Being a little closer to him, she noticed that familiar stench of sweat with an added touch of garden filth and weirdly sweet sugar. She wrinkled her nose slightly in disgust. "You may only attend to me tonight if you bathe first. You're also to have your hair cut, it does not matter who you chose to cut it for you. A slave shouldn't have such long hair." She looked away from the paper briefly to his ponytail and regarded it bitterly. Despite what he'd... extracted from it earlier, she could still see bits of plant life trapped in that wild mess of blonde. Movement caused her attention to return to his hands and it was then that she noticed which was holding the pencil. "You're left handed?" She commented with barely any interest in that fact. She was right-handed, and though she'd tried to train herself to write with both hands it had proved to be too time consuming for her liking.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 pm
Ken sat down, opening the notebook and beginning to sketch the plant, he had carefully checked the plant earlier so he knew most details, he began by drawing rough drafts of the leaves, berries and main flowers. He turned the page a few minutes later and began drawing the actual picture. "A bath? With your permission, I'll make sure I'm clean and proper when you come to dinner tonight. My hair...?" He frowned, running a hand through the ponytail, held together by string and just barely. He nodded, thinking of maybe a guard as they were trusted with scissors and they always complained of his hair. "Yes, I'm left handed Princess." He became frightened again, people had tried to fix him of him being left handed before he became a slave. The drawing was rough, confusing and messy at this point as he switched to a eraser to begin removing unneeded lines and smears from his hand.

It was another half hour before he was finished, turning to sit on his knees and hold it up to the princess, the pencil now very dull and the eraser looked to be in terror of any more drawing. "I've finished, it's a quick sketch, not something I would do quickly, but I hope you like it." He even wrote his signature on the bottom of the picture, something he hoped too tiny to see. "I will leave for now, princess, I wish to not stink while you eat dinner tonight." Once she took the notebook, he set the pencil on the table and bowed before leaving her to stare at the picture. He took a bath in the area where maid cleaned laundry, none were in sight so he had a chance to use hot water for once. He finished once a maid entered and he quickly dressed in clean clothes and escaped her notice. The guards were all too happy to cut his hair, seeing marks as to where it was pulled, they were careful and cut it just below his ears and handed him one of their combs to brush it. By the time dinner rolled around, he was setting up her plate and cup, a new one with her initials. He walked back after setting the food dish down, the chef nearly running into him. "Go grab the princess's plate, some tutor of hers came and spilled some pepper in there, she hates pepper!" He complained, Ken nodded going out with the new plate and taking the old one and coming back to the kitchen. "May I eat it? I..I haven't eaten well in a few days..." He frowned, the chef nodded, not wishing to waste the food either, but told him to eat it after the princess began her meal. "Thank you!" he walked back out, holding the chair out for the princess.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid watched him sketch, fascinated by the movements of his pencil. The rough lines had her a bit irritated, for a while she believed he'd lied to her again. The finished product didn't look anything like that mess. After she had his sketch, she waved her hand dismissively in response to him. She took her time comparing the drawing to the actual plant and was delighted with how similar the two were. There were a few areas she wanted improved but she was quite pleased with both the sketch and the knowledge that at least her slave was capable of drawing plants well enough. Living beings, she would test him on later. She looked up at the sky, noticing how dark it was becoming. It was dangerous to be alone, even when surrounded by her precious, deadly garden. She also needed to change into a more suitable dress for the evening's meal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With the help of servants, she changed into a long dress which nearly covered her feet entirely. It only left the smallest distance between the skirt and the floor. She changed her jewelry and makeup as well. The maid she tested the makeup on kept grimacing and looked to be having a heart attack until Astrid came to the conclusion that it wasn't poisoned. Being told that, the maid apologized for overreacting and scurried off. The sketch she left on her bedside table. Jewels and poisonous plants were her favorite things in the world, so she wanted to keep the little would-be portrait close by. She arrived for dinner, poised as someone of her standing should be. She looked over his haircut, satisfied that it wasn't too long or uneven looking. As she sat down she noticed that he'd lost that disgusting odor, for once his filth wouldn't ruin her meal. The table was set well enough, she noted a few minuscule creases in the napkin which displeased her. Nothing else seemed out of order, she had no further complaints. She dismissed him and waited quietly for the rest of her family to arrive.

little mintchan

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces