Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:44 pm
Kenneth waited, knowing the princess was surprised as he pushed her chair in and saw her youngest brother enter. He had hoped to leave before her siblings arrived. He frowned, nodding to the princess and making his slow way out and into the kitchen where he sat on a unopened barrel to relax. "Don't even think of taking another bread, you look hurt enough." The cook stated, giving in at the pitiful state Ken was in and the cook gathered what he could of bread, cheese and scraps from lunch. "Here, get to your room before she finds out." Ken smiled, grabbing the rolled up bag and rushing as best he could to the princess's wing. He sat down in his room and chowed down, finally realizing how bad he smelled and looked. He grabbed his bloodied clothes and the blanket she had given him before going to the basement and washing both those and himself. By the time he was all done, he was barely able to walk up the stairs, but he got to his room and curled up on his little mat with the new blanket. It was warmer than the sewn together rags and the warmth of it eased his wounds just enough to allow sleep.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After dinner was finished, Astrid waited for her siblings to depart before she called for a maid. The one who answered, she'd seen with her slave before. As for if they'd gotten along or not, she had no way of knowing. If he was to heal from the injuries she'd given him, he'd need proper nutrition. His earlier, disgusting stomach noises had told her that he hadn't eaten all day. He was determined to perform his duties, regardless of her orders. But that didn't mean that his body would last with this sort of treatment. She had no plans for his distant future, but until she had a suitable back-up she still needed him. She ordered the maid to fetch a portion of meat and vegetables and to bring them to her slave. Certainly, with how well Kenneth was liked they wouldn't allow him to be poisoned.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With that, Astrid departed the dining hall to return to her rooms. She resumed her studies until it was the usual time for her to go to sleep. She had servants draw her a warm bath, the water of which she tested before using it. She dressed for bed and after having her servants put out the fire and the candles she pretended to fall asleep. After enough time had passed, she retrieved another book from underneath her pillow. She continued to study, sometimes managing to fall asleep but always waking after no more than forty-three minutes of sleep. Sometimes she got out of bed to admire her large collection of jewelry and to think about procuring more. It would be easy enough.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Later, after breakfast, she donned the appropriate attire to go out into her garden. Her slave was responsible for watering the plants and weeding the garden. He'd neglected it for three days now. Since she had time before the day's lessons began, she decided to do what she could to make up for lost time. She cared greatly for the plants, many of which she'd raised herself. The majority of them were also poisonous and some were more dangerous. If one didn't wear thick enough gloves while handling them, one would surely suffer for days afterwards. Several gardeners had unfortunate accidents in this garden. She'd beaten instructions for the proper care of these plants into Kenneth's memory though. She'd have to think of some other, more memorable way to punish him for neglecting her babies. But for now, tending to her plants was more important than tracking him down and punishing him. She'd do that later.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Kenneth had awoken to a maid offering him food, the princess wished to feed him? He didn't turn it away, it was meat! Something he only had little bites of for months and him digging into it just proved anyone's point that he was hungry. He fell asleep afterwards, sleeping late into the morning and struggling to get out of bed. His back and legs hurt, but now it seemed he had time and energy to patch himself up enough to move. He made his way to the princess's room, she wasn't there and he needed to get the blood stains out of the dress. It took a bit of work, but the dress was back to normal and hung up to dry before he made his way to go tidy her room. Her tutor was waiting in the room; something Ken knew was not okay with the princess. "Sir? You have to leave, this is-" The tutor spun around, glaring Kenneth down. "Don't you dare address me, I go where I please, hm? I remember you from yesterday, bruised you pretty good didn't I? Want another one?" He stepped closer, grabbing Ken and pulling him along to the room where the tutor taught the princess. "Please, only the princess can order me around!" He stated, pulling away and the man turned, rings connecting to Ken's face and making him stumble back before running out. He needed to find the princess; although finding her in the garden that he'd been neglecting was not the best place, he didn't wish to be alone with that tutor skulking about. "Y-Your majesty, thank you for the food last night. He panted, his hair a mess but otherwise he looked better than yesterday.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid finished clipping away a dying leaf before she turned her attention to her slave. "It was necessary to feed you." She answered flatly, meaning to drive home the fact that it was not a caring gesture. She was surprised to see him here, half expecting him to be stuck in bed due to his injuries. Fear had probably kept him from tending to these plants. She would have to make him fear the consequences of not caring for them more. Even less expected was the fresh mark on his face. She carefully removed her gloves and walked towards him. His old bruise looked darker, but that only meant that it was healing. The new mark was red and angry looking. It was starting to darken as well which told her that this was another bruise. In the sunlight she couldn't fully make out what the bruise looked like. "And where did this come from?" She asked calmly, raising her free hand to poke the mark. She matched her fingers against the marks she could discern. It looked like a hand. Maybe a fist? It was overall larger than her hand. Her slave's wasn't much bigger than hers, only at the joints, so she could tell that it wasn't his. Was this another attack from the tutor? Or was he faking this in some ill conceived attempt to gain her favor.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:51 pm
Ken flinched as the princess poked his fresh slap on the face, it stung meaning it had recently happened. "The...the tutor again..." He stated, knowing she didnt believe him last time so why believe him now? "I cleaned your dress, it is free of blood stains." He changed the conversation, hoping to make her happy that her dress wasnt ruined at least. He looked to the garden, hating to go near the poison plants but he was well trained in caring for them, she did best every lesson into him simply because he could read plant instructions.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid pulled her hand away from his face after her curiosity was satisfied. He was claiming that ones of her tutors had hit him again. What was he doing at the time to deserve being hit? There was no reason decent enough to harm her slave. She'd said it before that he belonged to her and to abuse him was the same as to abuse her property. She couldn't think of a reason for someone else to beat her slave. It was time to put an end to this before it could escalate, if it were true. As for her dress, she wasn't convinced that was clean either. "I'll believe that when I see it... Follow me." She ordered and as she left the garden area, she placed the gloves down carefully on a counter. She walked through the halls at a swift pace, heels clicking against the polished floors as she moved. Her hip-length ash-blonde hair sort of floated and swayed in the small breeze created by her pacing. As soon as she arrived at her room, she opened the door and went inside. "Show me." She ordered, fully expecting Kenneth to know what she was talking about.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:17 am
He frowned, looking at the stone pavement of the garden walkway. She still didn't believe him, because he didn't know why the tutor was targeting him either. He looked up as she walked back inside, turning and following, but losing speed on the stairs. His wounds still burned from her poison when aggravated, but he caught up as she entered her room. "T-The dress...?" He went to the closet, pulling out the newly cleaned dress and holding it up for her to inspect as he stared at the ground. Little bits of dirt were littered on the ground, but Ken didn't wear shoes. He looked to the table of the princess's perfumes and make ups, one little bottle was missing out of her collection and he knew it. He had to keep her from knowing something was missing, what if she hurt a maid for it? "P-Princess? Do you need any new books from the library today?" He asked, hoping it would remind her of her studies and give him a chance to find that perfume or get a replacement.

There was a knock at the door, the tutor opened it and pulled a young maid in. "Sorry to disturb you princess, but I found this maid sneaking around and found her with one of your perfumes I assume." He pulled the maid in front of him, looking to Ken and smirking. "She didn't steal it! I...I broke your perfume when getting the dress and...I had her get you a new one..." He lied, trying his best to stand up for the maid, but he was scared.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She was in a fairly good mood as she looked over the dress. She picked up the skirt and was inspecting it rather closely. His offer to fetch more books for her was suspicious. She doubted that he'd be able to find them. Even if he could read it was forbidden for a slave to read or write. He'd be disciplined the moment he stopped foot in that library. She decided to ignore his offer and continued searching the dress for stains when they were interrupted. She listened to her tutor's claims, quickly becoming angry at the thought of a thief having been near her valuables. Her slave's claims were even more outrageous for as he spoke of having a broken bottle replaced, the tutor produced a familiar bottle of a particularly expensive Springtime Medley. It was produced once a year, in the summer and currently they were in their winter season. Which made it impossible for Kenneth's claims to be true. The smarmy little smile the tutor dared to show her was simply infuriating. Her good mood was ruined now, with no hope of restoring it in sight. It was difficult, but she fought to keep a stoic expression on her face. She ordered the guards to come in and take all three of them away to the dungeon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She didn't care if the tutor caused a fuss. He was only a mere language tutor, teaching her the language of an overseas country. They were expecting guests from that Kingdom, with the most important one being one of the family's eligible princes. He wasn't the only tutor capable of teaching her and she didn't care if she had to force another one to come out. She wouldn't allow a lesser rank, or anyone for that matter, to think themselves better than her when it was so obvious that they were nothing more than dirt by comparison. His life did have some value though. She was especially disappointed in her slave. She hadn't expected him to lie so suddenly to protect one of his little peasant friends. His failure to be loyal to Astrid and only Astrid was thoroughly disappointing. As she left her room she located another guard and ordered the searching of all staff and slaves and their rooms. She wanted to be prepared just in case anything else was missing. She looked through her collections and discovered several more items were missing. She made a note of them, her anger growing with each passing moment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the meantime, the maid, slave and tutor had been taken to the dungeons and put in separate cells. The guards took out the maid first to be interrogated in a separate area. Before Astrid had finished her search of her own belongings, each of the three involved had been taken into different areas to be tortured interrogated. She went into the room in which her slave was being tortured. They'd strapped him to a rack and were in the process of turning the wheel. She walked up close fearlessly and folded her hands over her waistline in a ladylike way. She couldn't hide the satisfied little smile even if she'd bothered to try.
This is what you deserve. She thought victoriously to herself, though she wasn't really sure why making sure he was suffering for betraying her was more important to her than seeing to the punishment of the thief. She was also unaware that at that moment her parent's trusted advisor was overseeing the questioning of the tutor and maid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A guard shouted at him, "Did you steal from your master?!"

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:02 pm
Ken had set the dress on the bed when the guards took all three of them away, he didn't struggle or make a fuss like the tutor. He was thrown in a cell, the cold floor eased the pain he felt from the lashes yesterday and beating. The missing jewels and items were all found under the maid's bed and brought down to the princess as she watched Ken being tortured. "No! I didn't steal from her! I've been sleeping since dinner last night!" He winced, why did he have to be in this contraption? He knew what came next, a little stretching, lashes, then whatever the princess chose.

The tutor also claimed to be innocent, stating the maid had been acting suspicious and going into the princess's room multiple times and that he had caught her with the perfume only. The maid was simply crying to much to say anything, saying that Ken had nothing to do with it. "Please let him go, he always stands up for us and the other slaves!" She finally cried out, being chained by her wrists and left to stand on her toes until they would either let her down or whip her. The advisor sighed, telling the guard to give the maid a certain number of lashes for how expensive the perfume was before walking to where the princess was. "Your majesty, the maid is the guilty one, all the missing jewels and items were found in her room; including jewels from your siblings rooms as well. Your slave is innocent, but I wouldn't suggest letting him off light this time for lying to you." He stood tall and proud, the most trusted person in the castle. Ken winced as they turned the wheel again before releasing him and chaining him like the maid.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid looked over the recovered items. The jewels, even those which didn't belong to her, she recognized easily. All of the jewelry and perfume that had been missing was returned now. As the advisor told her his findings, she found herself disappointed for another time. That smug man was telling the truth. She thought to herself bitterly. She was so eager to execute someone for this crime but since the advisor had become involved, it was out of her hands now. She gave the advisor a curtsy out of politeness. "Thanks to you this was settled quickly. You have my gratitude, Uncle." With that she ordered the guards to leave the room. She approached Kenneth eyeing the chains which held him to the ceiling. His filthy worm feet could still touch the ground, even though he was shorter than her. She didn't like that or anything that gave him the slightest bit of power. "I've been told that you're innocent of the crime of stealing. But you're guilty of lying to me, your master."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She picked up a red-hot rod from a nearby fire pit and held it close to him, to let him feel the heat coming from it.
"I own you. Apparently you don't understand what that means. I'll have to teach you until you do understand. Or should I even bother? Shall I have you executed? Impaled on a pole and left to die? It would take days. If we keep you low, wolves and foxes can take little pieces of you. If you're raised high, the birds will peck at you. Can you imagine such pain? Is that what I should do with you, Worm?"

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:16 pm
The advisor bowed, turning and going to leave. "I also heard you have new plants coming, well they arrived an hour ago." He said before walking to the tutor and releasing him and the now hurt maid before returning to his duties for the queen and king. Ken whimpered, looking at the ground then to the scolding hot rod that was so close to his bare arms, that he felt the sting of heat. "I-I'm sorry, Princess..." He let it out softly, scared of what she might do, what was he to do? Recite the words of apology she had trained him to do when he first arrived? "I-I'm your property, princess. I-I promise to be loyal and take my punishment like the worm I am; please b-be generous; my future queen." He bowed his head, the chains hurt his wrist and the rod burned at the hair on his arm, becoming a red spot from the heat of it. He didn't know what she would do, burn his thighs again like when he first arrived? Would she treat him as if he was the same; prideful and stubborn person that first arrived and presented himself to her? He knew how to make her happy, feed her ego of being the future queen; tell her how beautiful she was and how filthy he was to be in her presence and that's what he did for an hour straight.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Now that the two were completely alone again, Astrid allowed herself to express her emotions fully. Her upper lip curled in a snarl as she scoffed at the repeated lines he gave her. "All you do is apologize! I'm sick to death of your hollow apologies!" She shouted angrily at him, not afraid of letting her voice loose either within the thick dungeon walls. She pressed the rod against his upper arm and let it stay there for a few seconds. It sizzled against his skin and the air quickly filled with the stench of burning flesh. She pulled it away, unfortunately some of his flesh came with it when she did. It left a rather large wound behind. She spent the next hour torturing him with the rod, then the whips and then by raising him completely off of the ground so as to strain his arms. At one point she fetched an iron with the letter "T" on the end of it. She let it heat up and then used it to brand his chest. It was a well known symbol used to brand traitors. Amy he'd meet in the future would hesitate to trust him now. When he'd tell her that he would be loyal, she'd shout back at him that he was a liar and for the most part that was true. He did lie to her, all of the time. She punished him for it, all of the time. But he never ceased with his lies. AT one point she grabbed a cold pair of tongs and forced his mouth open. She grabbed onto his tongue with it and held up a hot knife. She shouted at him that if she heard one more lie leave his mouth, she'd cut that lying tongue right out of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After a while, the stench of the room made her feel dizzy, so she decided to end this punishment for now. She called in one of the guards and had him pour alcohol down Kenneth's throat until it caused him to vomit. Then she had him released and brought over to her. She grabbed hold of his hair to hold his face up. Being in such a state, he may not remember her words. But she was angry enough that she didn't care about that.
"You listen well. You've lost several of your rights today. You will only tend to my garden now, if you dare defy me I will have you and whomsoever aids you to be killed. You will no longer sleep with the rest of the slaves, but alone in a cell." She released him and looked to the guard. "Treat him. Don't let the wounds become infected. Just leave him in an empty cell, don't let him have any company."

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 pm
He begged for what seemed like hours, crying and trying not anger her further, but it didn't seem to help. His arm was injured, new burn marks on his back and legs and then she threatened to cut his tongue out. He stayed quiet after that, his arms tired from hanging there and then he was forced alcohol until he started to puke it. He became dizzy, sick to his stomach of the smell and alcohol and as the guard released him, she grabbed at his hair and told him stuff he could barely understand in his state. When released, he fell to his side, breathing heavy and unable to get up for the moment. He heard the princess leave the cell and the guard flipped him over and dragged him to a holding cell where he was treated. "Why do I have to treat a piece of dirt like you?" He grumbled, wrapping Ken's arm up after cleaning it and putting a patch over where he was branded. Ken was left alone in the cell, sleeping on the ground or passed out, he just knew he was exhausted and hurt; this time unable to get up for awhile.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Time passed by at a slow pace for Astrid. The servants performed well enough in place of her slave, but she didn't trust them. She could swear she'd heard them plotting in secret whenever she'd be leaving or entering a room. It could be just to make her anxious, more likely it was all in her head. Her siblings could also be bribing them somehow to cause her harm. She didn't trust anyone to begin with but it bothered her dealing with so many different servants. Her tutors, not just the one that'd earned himself attention from her parents, were all so full of themselves that she found it to be particularly irritating dealing with them. It wouldn't be much longer for most of them and it would be a pain to find new ones. So she was just biding her time until she'd be rid of them. In the past she wouldn't have such patience, she would've simply killed them and sought out replacements. At times she found herself missing her slave. She barely saw him for a while. Sometimes while she was studying or reading, something as simple as a word would remind her of him. It was enough to distract her for a while, much to the frustration of her teachers. The day after torturing him, she'd been to see him after he'd fallen asleep. Of that, she'd made sure by asking the guards to check for her. She didn't care if they had to club him to get him to pass out. But after that, she'd only seen him briefly when she'd go to check on the garden. Around the time that his wounds had mostly healed, that she decided to call on him again. In the garden, of course, for she knew how he hated her precious plants.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He had no idea of her planned visit, she'd also been careful about that. She wanted the advantage of not being expected. She walked beyond the storage area, to the greenhouse where her plants were kept safe from foreign elements. She opened the door and went inside, looking about for her slave until she spotted him. She'd barely spoken a word to him since. Wait, had she spoken to him? Or acknowledged him? She couldn't recall, but surely she had. She was tired of dealing with servants and taking extra measures to be cautious. She barely slept at all with all of this sort of thing on her mind. It really was more convenient to have one slave take care of everything for her. A slave was better than a servant. If the slave's master died, most often the slave was put to death. So, really a slave's own life was tied to that of their master's. At least, that was what she liked about it. Certainly her slave was too much of a coward to test that unspoken rule. She stopped short of him and folded her hands over her waist. Astrid stood waiting for the words she simply knew her slave would be all too eager to speak, as he usually did. She fully expected him to beg her for more freedom and to be released from baring sole responsibility for the health and well-being of her darling plants. 

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

16,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:38 pm
It had taken a few days for him to be healed enough to walk around the garden, he tended to the flowers of the queen's flower bed, to the king own cactus pot on a table, but mainly to the big portion of the princess's plants. His arm had healed well as did much of the wounds, bruises faded as time passed, the little letter T on his chest stayed as a lasting scar along with the one of his arm. He barely saw the princess, the scraps of food he got was mainly water and bread, but he did get regular sleep since all he had to do was tend to the garden. He was in the green house, tending to fragile flowers used for her perfumes. One plant wasn't doing so well, it's leaves yellow and the petals never wished to open up. "Not feeling well again? I'll bring you back to health, here." He spoke gently, something the princess would never had heard, had she made her presence known. He poured a little liquid into the petals instead of the soil, turning to throw the vial away and becoming rather shocked at the princess there. "P-Princess! I-I'm so-...Erm....your plants are growing well, I-I'm finishing up on some ill ones, but I know they can become healthy again." he didn't apologize, looking to the ground and gripping the vial. "I-Is there anything you need, my princess? I'll remove myself from here if you don't wish to look at me." He spoke, bowing lightly as his pony tail fell over his shoulder and banged fell into his face. You could see the bandage on his arm, it was thinner everyday, but held there until skin would regrow.
Sabriel Thurirl

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces