Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Milo X Desmond ~~ Desmond's Manor { 2 } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

MILO STORM
                                                One way or another, love always finds a way

Milo huffed a little when Desmond didn't answer his question, but he decided to let it go for now. The neko quickly got to his feet and started to follow the other back indoors. "Yeah I figured I stick around for a bit since you did stir up a commotion in town from last night" Milo said with a small smirk. His tail swayed a little behind him as he followed Desmond, wanting to ask more questions. "So what is my so call rescuer name?" he asked as he looked around. He was interested in the other male, wondering why the other even nothing saving him if he was this cold to people.

AdaNalie Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image
" Even a fragment of darkness is dangerous..."

" Degretti, Desmond Fray" Desmond replied as he opened the door for the boy to walk into the house. He felt a little suspicious of the boy since he felt somwhat familiar, so he decided to just sit back and watch him for a while and investigate.
Desmond replied to what the boy said, " My apologies. The ruckus will continue for at least a month." Desmond sat himself in a red chair in the living room where they entered, leaving the doors ajar, the sun whisking through and creating light in the living room. " have a seat and we'll talk about your arrangements"

" Stay near the light, for it is what shall save your soul..."

w o l f y_stars

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

MILO STORM

Milo perked his ears up when he finally heard Desmond's name, smiling a little bit to finally have one of his questions answered. Walking into the house, his tail swayed lightly behind him as he looked around a little. Noticing that Desmond sat down, he listened as the other told him it wouldn't quiet down soon. "So why won't they come near your place?" Milo asked in a somewhat curious tone. For a moment he was hesitant about sitting down or if he really want to stay here. But the way he saw it was this was the only place he could be safe from the slave market for a while. Slowly he took a seat on the couch, looking over at Desmond with a small smirk. "Well I don't clean and I'm not a very good cook, so if that's part of the arrangement then sorry" Milo told the other honestly. The neko was lazy and often falls asleep while attempting to clean, he finds it boring. While he's never really learned how to cook, unless you count completely burnt as cooking. Milo let his eyes wonder a little as he looked around the dim living room, waiting for Desmond to say what he would like from the neko.

AdaNalie Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image

Making a fist he placed it under his chin, a small devious smirk made its way across Desmond's face. Amusement is what it was. Desmond crossed his legs one way and looked the boy dead in the eyes, " Because they don't suspect me" His voice came out as though he were entertained.
" You will be fine as long as your room stays clean. I will prepare your meals." Desmond brushed his hair back slickly.

w o l f y_stars

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

MILO STORM

Milo raised an eye when he saw that devious smile on the males face, wondering what Desmond could be thinking. When he heard him speak Milo couldn't help but look a little confused at the other. "Huh? Why don't they suspect you?" he asked with a curious tone. Though the neko started to wonder if them not suspecting him was a good thing or a bad thing. But when Desmond told the young male all he needed to do was keep his room clean, he couldn't help but smile cheerfully. "I can do that!" Milo said happily. He was glad that he didn't want the Neko to do a lot. "So what do you normally do around here?" he asked as he let his eyes wonder around the poorly lit room. Milo was growing a bit bored and was thinking about exploring the house for a little while today.

AdaNalie Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

Ignoring the boys question he simply wiped his finger on the table next to him, checking how much dust there was. He rolled it between his pointer and thumb admiring how much dust had just now subsided his fingers.
" you may pick your own room" I allowed the boy and stood up. " but it is still quite a lovely day, I'm going for a stroll, you can come with if you like" I suggested.

w o l f y_stars

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff