Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Side Team Mission - Sludge Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:34 am
Requiem of Whyspers

The ball would suck up the mutant Muk without problem, surprisingly. The mass of sludge disappearing into the device, the button of the ball blinking threes times before making a clicking sounds to signify that it had been caught.

TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would be waiting in front of the Pokemon Center, the man covered in sludge and filth. He looked exhausted as he sat on a stoop in front of the center with his head down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:38 am
The sight that waited for us when we caught up to Sub was pitiable, to be sure. "I'd say it looks like you got the worst of it, but I'd rather not make assumptions until everyone is present,"

"Are you okay?" Keiko asked, far more willing to jump to conclusions than I was.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 am
TerashiLeonGoken
The sight that waited for us when we caught up to Sub was pitiable, to be sure. "I'd say it looks like you got the worst of it, but I'd rather not make assumptions until everyone is present,"

"Are you okay?" Keiko asked, far more willing to jump to conclusions than I was.

"Ya think? I was looking for you and the moment I enter the park I am greeted to a pile of sentient goop going kamikaze. Thankfully Griswold and I managed to slip out and avoid any harm, as well as any bystanders but look at me! I am filthy! And you don't even want to see what happened to that fountain...let's just say while the fountain is damaged and it can be repaired until then they have a lovely putrid cesspool right in the middle of the park." Sub explained to Terashi.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:47 am
I sighed raggedly, rubbing the back of my neck. "I was afraid of that," I grumbled, more concerned about the state of the park than Sub's well-being, although the latter was mainly due to the main being perfectly fine outside of some grime about his being. That's what bathing is for, after all.

"I'm just glad you weren't hurt by the blast," Keiko said, to which I agreed by nodding my head. The fearless leader could have easily suffered a worse fate considering how close to the blast he was when he noticed it.

"I suppose we're waiting on Lykas before deciding on our next move, supposing that there's anything else that needs to be done, here," I added, not sounding sure about what I was saying. Sure, my loose end had been tied up, but I had no idea what Plasma was up to now.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:54 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"I suppose we're waiting on Lykas before deciding on our next move, supposing that there's anything else that needs to be done, here," I added, not sounding sure about what I was saying. Sure, my loose end had been tied up, but I had no idea what Plasma was up to now.

"Say, Ter." Sub spoke as he stood up and stretched. "What's that on your shoulder?" He asked the man as he pointed at a tiny little mass of purple goop moving on his left shoulder. "It's moving."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 am
Curious, I looked toward the shoulder in question, and sure enough... "Ugh. Must be a remnant of the Muk I fought. Strange, I got out of there before it exploded. How did this get on me?" I asked, feeling disgusted, although the question of how it got on me countered the urge to flick it off my shoulder.

"Ewww," Keiko whined, reacting based on how she'd feel if it was on her shoulder instead. She even started rubbing her shoulder, the idea stuck in her head.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:02 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Curious, I looked toward the shoulder in question, and sure enough... "Ugh. Must be a remnant of the Muk I fought. Strange, I got out of there before it exploded. How did this get on me?" I asked, feeling disgusted, although the question of how it got on me countered the urge to flick it off my shoulder.

"Ewww," Keiko whined, reacting based on how she'd feel if it was on her shoulder instead. She even started rubbing her shoulder, the idea stuck in her head.

"How dare you show such insolence!" It squeaked at Keiko.

"...did that thing just talk?" Sub asked, the man was barely to make out the sounds it made from where he was though Terashi would hear it clearly.

"Thing!? I am not a thing, peasant! I am the Great Mighty Muk!" It continued to 'shout', if you could call that shouting, that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:09 am
"Okay, no," I said firmly, grabbing an old textbook from my pack and scraping the tiny Muk off my shoulder, holding it up to glare at it. "I don't care who or what you are, nobody talks to her like that. You care to explain what you were doing stowing away on my shoulder before I send you to the depths?"

Keiko blushed as I said that, surprised at hearing me speak that way.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:15 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Okay, no," I said firmly, grabbing an old textbook from my pack and scraping the tiny Muk off my shoulder, holding it up to glare at it. "I don't care who or what you are, nobody talks to her like that. You care to explain what you were doing stowing away on my shoulder before I send you to the depths?"

Keiko blushed as I said that, surprised at hearing me speak that way.

"Saving myself, that's what!" The tiny goop protested. "Because of you knaves I lost control of the collective and before it blew its self up I separated myself and latched onto you in order to flee." It explained. "Now return me to my collective so I may reform myself! Now!"

"...you can understand that thing?" Sub asked as he approached, trying to get closer so he can hear it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:22 am
"What should we do?" Keiko asked, still blushing even though she was weirded out by the tiny Muk. "If we let that thing reform where we left it, it could still hurt a lot of people."

"Not to mention cause even more property damage. We need away to move the sludge left in the wake of that explosion before letting this thing reform, though there is the question of how we're going to do that."

Of course, I was just as tempted to wash the creature into the sewers or toss it into the Desert Resort and call it a day, but it was still technically a Pokemon...  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"What should we do?" Keiko asked, still blushing even though she was weirded out by the tiny Muk. "If we let that thing reform where we left it, it could still hurt a lot of people."

"Not to mention cause even more property damage. We need away to move the sludge left in the wake of that explosion before letting this thing reform, though there is the question of how we're going to do that."

Of course, I was just as tempted to wash the creature into the sewers or toss it into the Desert Resort and call it a day, but it was still technically a Pokemon...

"I may have something." Sub spoke up as he took out a Dusk Ball and pressed the button on the front, the device popping open to reveal his Skuntank, Morella. "She could gather up the sludge without being harmed for us." He pointed out.

"Just let me reabsorb it! Simple, easy! I promise I won't hurt anyone!" The Great Mighty Muk insisted. "Come on, you look like a strong and smart man, let me reform and I'll be your faithful Pokemon! Think about it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:57 am
"We want to let you reabsorb them," I told the Muk. "But we want to do it in a way that's easiest for everyone. Wouldn't you prefer it if all of your collective were in one place instead of having to go all over the place to absorb them? Wouldn't that make things easier for you? We can set that up, but we'd need a little patience on your part, first."

I didn't mention the Muk's offer. To be honest, I wasn't interested in having a muk in my party at all, let alone one with that attitude. But I didn't want to shut it down right away, partly because I expecting it to go back on it's offer once it was fully formed. That, and I didn't trust it not to cause damage to people or property if it reformed in that exact spot. "Sounds like a plan," I said in response to Sub's idea. "We might want to do it quickly, though. As far as we know, the city could already be working toward cleaning the park out themselves."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:56 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"We want to let you reabsorb them," I told the Muk. "But we want to do it in a way that's easiest for everyone. Wouldn't you prefer it if all of your collective were in one place instead of having to go all over the place to absorb them? Wouldn't that make things easier for you? We can set that up, but we'd need a little patience on your part, first."

I didn't mention the Muk's offer. To be honest, I wasn't interested in having a muk in my party at all, let alone one with that attitude. But I didn't want to shut it down right away, partly because I expecting it to go back on it's offer once it was fully formed. That, and I didn't trust it not to cause damage to people or property if it reformed in that exact spot. "Sounds like a plan," I said in response to Sub's idea. "We might want to do it quickly, though. As far as we know, the city could already be working toward cleaning the park out themselves."

With a nod Sub and Morella would head back towards the square in search of the sludge that once made up the 'Great Mighty Muk's' body. As the Snagems arrived on scene they would find a chaotic scene. Where the fountain was there was now a crater which spewed water erratically into the air with several Grimer of both kind frolicking and fighting in it. There were two different Grimer to the side of the crater fighting over what appeared to be a Venipede as well, poor little bug.

"...uh...where do we begin?" Sub asked as he just stared at the scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:47 pm
"You focus on getting this Muk's sludge gathered up. Keiko and I will convince the Grimers to relocate."

Keiko and I moved toward the fight, using Sparrow's Flame Charge and Natalia's Quick Attack to garner the attentions of the contesting Grimer.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:08 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"You focus on getting this Muk's sludge gathered up. Keiko and I will convince the Grimers to relocate."

Keiko and I moved toward the fight, using Sparrow's Flame Charge and Natalia's Quick Attack to garner the attentions of the contesting Grimer.

"On it, let's go, Morella." Sub said to his Skuntank, the skunk Pokemon going right to work as she turned a pile of sludge, blasting it with Flamethrower until it hardened and then proceeded to roll that ball along, sludge collecting on the ball as she did. Despite how disgusting this sludge smelled Morella didn't seem to mind it. Sludge Katamari!

"Gri!" Shouted one Grimer as Sparrow rammed into it.

"Mer!" Protested the other as Natalie slammed into it.

The two Grimer would cease their fight over the Venipede, the poor bug Pokemon using the distraction to scurry away once it was released by the two goop creatures. With their prize gone the pair had nothing to fight each other over and so decided to focus their aggression on Sparrow and Natalie.

The Kanto Grimer would sling a nasty glob of Sludge at Natalie while the Alolan Grimer would pick up a fragment of the fountain and Fling it at Sparrow, the chunk of rock giving off a dark aura.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff