Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!! MY BELLY NEEDS TO GROW DAMMIT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:52 pm
My belly is a ball. Very very round. Its dangerous because I could get chest pain any moment. Estimate I will get heart attack at 32 to 35.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:32 pm
Should we start taking bets? emotion_heartbroken  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:20 pm
emotion_kiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:16 pm
KazeRin
bets on what?  

Anaya the Bee

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:08 am
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
bets on what?
When you have a heart attack. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:02 pm
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
bets on what?
When you have a heart attack. wahmbulance
i dunno. What is your bet? Keep in mind that I think my heart rate can’t go any higher Than like 130ish. I even one time ran like crazy and heart rate still was around 120 to 130 ish. Either I’m really healthy and have a strong heart, or my heart has been damaged too much it can’t beat as fast when it needs to. Doubt I’m healthy. I get random chest pains/uncomfortable and almost painful feeling in my upper chest area. It’s a really bad feeling and sometimes I get soo worried holding my hand over my upper chest area hoping it goes away, and usually does. Sometimes It kinda hurts where I start to say “ahhhhh...owwwww.” eek Scared that one day it won’t go away and may be suffering from angina.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 am
If I go to my 10 year high school reunion, I look exactly the same as I did 10 years ago, only difference is that I have a huge beer belly. eek lolz. I don’t know why fat only goes to my belly. I’m losing weight and weigh like 170 now but my belly still bulges out a lot and is getting hard and round.

I just feel really fat. I can like hide tiny things in my belly rolls. And right under my breast. It’s weird cuz it’s like the rolls swallow it up. Eventually I’ll have stuff inside my rolls and i won’t know it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:53 am
Being overweight is soo weird. I feel safe though cuz I feel like we’re supposed to be fat. Keeps me warm. But think I have too much fat in belly area, because it feels like I’m wearing a shirt. Like if I take my shirt off, it still feels like I have a shirt on me. I’ll like walk around and think I’m dressed but look down or look in mirror I’m not dressed. Scared that one day I’m going to walk in public with nothing on but I think I do have stuff on  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:48 pm
I feel so bloated today. My beer belly is just soo huge and round. Like my stomach chest area is a huge bloated ball. Everywhere else on me is like kinda skinny. Only my belly area looks fat and bulgy. So I’m overweight but only in my stomach area. It’s like the only place where I’m gaining fat, no where else. Like 99% of my body fat is on my stomach area. If my fat is only going to go to my stomach, imagine the future. I’ll probably have like the biggest beer belly ever. Like really big soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:33 pm
I’m starting to hear myself breathing. Especially when quiet, I breathe sorta loud. I must have too much belly fat badly to the point the fat and possibly liquid is starting to surround my lungs and squeezing on them.

One time at work a guy was observing me and thought I wasn’t breathing like at all, so he asked me if I was ok, and I was all like “uhh yeah.”  

Anaya the Bee

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 pm
I'm down 13lbs since xmas rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:14 am
KazeRin
I'm down 13lbs since xmas rofl
Well I’m kinda losing weight to, weighed like 185ish a month ago where now I only weight 170ish. I’m only like fat in my stomach area. Feels soo weird. Everywhere else I feel skinny, legs are skinny etc.

I just don’t know why all my fat is only at my stomach area. Women’s fat only goes to their hips where there’s no organs but mine only goes to my stomach where there are organs, so having belly fat is a risk. Already feel like my lungs are surrounded by fat.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:29 pm
Central obesity. It’s where all of your fat is on your belly and only the belly. I’m gonna get obese where all the fat is all at my stomach. Imagine what my belly would look like when I’m obese. Probably like that weird guy with huge round belly who can put a cup on it.

If my belly gets like rock hard and solid and round, imagine if I keep gaining weight only in my stomach still. It can’t expand outward, so only goes inward eventually completely surrounding the organs. I’ll like barely be able to breathe due to the huge solid ball belly, then I gain more weight and bloat myself and the ball gets bigger, but then I’ll be gasping for air, then I sit down and then I can’t breathe. Ball belly is too big. The belly will be soo huge I will suffocate and cause of death will be belly is too big.?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 pm
I like my beer belly. If you guys saw me and my belly in real life you’d think it’s cute. I heard women think that young adult males with skinny body but have a huge round belly is attractive.

Beer belly is just weird though. It gives away the fact that I drink alcohol a lot. So if you see young men with beer bellies but skinny everywhere else, most likely they drink a lot. I mean my legs are freaken skinny, if I only took a picture of my legs you’d think it’s from a skinny guy. But I’m overweight, all my fat is only at my stomach though. Scares me cuz I have like 26 to 29 percent body fat but majority of it is only at my stomach. My belly is hard to. stressed  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:12 pm
Heard having dark brown eyes or brown eyes is like having built in sunglasses. Cuz the eyes are soo dark, light doesn’t affect them much so we can see better where there’s too much light, like outside. Heard we may have 2 lenses on our eyes, where if you remove the brown iris, the eye will be blue. It’s like we are wearing sun contacts rather than sunglasses. But things don’t look darker to me, but then again I’ve had my dark eyes since I was born. Betcha if I go into someone who has light blue eyes or something, things will be way lighter and when I go outside I’ll literally be blind and have to wear sunglasses.

I get sensitive to light a lot, imagine ones with light eyes, oh god feel soo sorry for you guys with light eyes. No wonder I see white ppl put on sunglasses the moment they walk outside.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff