Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!! MY BELLY NEEDS TO GROW DAMMIT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:55 pm
It's even bigger. Out of control. I can't see my feet anymore even if I stand up and look down and walk. No feet. My ascites belly I think is in the way. I mean I can't see my feet. But most men over 40 can't. I walk and look down and see no feet. Do I even hate feet?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:53 pm
I'm almost feeling like I am about to go into labor. I feel soo much like a balloon is inside me that I have to go into labor, cuz if I don't, I'll feel bloated and pregnant forever. And there's a chance my belly will keep growing even more and I'll feel worse than pregnant, probably getting out of brethe often cuz my fat and fluid buildup is too much it's pressing my lungs in.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 am
Starting to breathe heavily a lot. I'm so fat. I thought only skinny underweight ppl could feel their heartbeat without even touching their chest. I can feel my heartbeat to, if any loud and clear. Don't even have to put my hand over my chest, I just feel it pounding. Am I weird? Betcha most of you would go insane if you felt your heartbeat all the time, I'm used to it. Feels natural to me, makes me know I am alive and my heart is working well. rofl but the beat, doesn't my heart ever get to rest? It just keeps beating, keeps twitching. Why won't it ever stop? crying aliens are gonna think we are weird that we have something inside us that just keeps moving and never stops.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:10 pm
I feel fat. Really really fat. Guess I have a beer belly cuz I weigh 190, 25 pounds overweight.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am
I feel like one of those weird African child who have really large round bulging bellies. My belly is like really round, wish you guys could feel my belly especially you semok cuz you like bellies.

It's the joys of being poor, I don't eat right and eat mostly cheap junk food and fast food. But my beer belly is probably cuz I drink a lot cuz my brother is same build as me but his stomach is just flab and he can still see his feet. Where mine is round like pregnant woman, probably have ascites. I knew I would grow a big belly eventually but came early. It's soo weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:47 pm
I'm like literally losing the sight of my feet when I stand up and look down and walk. If i look down and then walk, i barely see toes when I walk, then dissapears too quickly. If I bloat myself as much as I can, my feet when I stand up and walk are gone, have to look to side. My belly is just protruding outward really crazilly, it's shaped like a half circle now. Also if I bloat, I can't inhale as much than when I'm empty stomach. It's probably cuz the extra liquid in the belly pushes the fat backwards, and if I have fluid buildup, that gets pushed back to, so my fat inwards, it's probably starting to store around my lungs, liquid maybe to.

I know I shouldn't continue growing it, but I can't stop. Never losing it. I like it. But if I continue growing it imagine my lungs then. O.O I guess I'll find out soon enough. Urghh, got plagued with the male beer belly.I wonder if this is what it feels like to be pregnant.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 pm
Urgh my belly feels really swollen and bloated. It feels really warm in my belly area.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:54 pm
Maybe I might really have fluid buildup in my belly area. Ascites. My belly is too round I mean I have a ball belly. It also feels almost hard. My belly size is 45 inches where my hips are 41. I also get short of breath sometimes, especially if I sit down like on a bed. Must be the belly pressing my lungs. It’s stupid that like Out of most of my fat it’s all in the stomach. Like 95 percent. My abdominal organs are probably surrounded by fat. And if I only gain in belly fat and my organs are already surrounded by fat, where’s the new fat gonna store? surprised Ball belly yet more fat comes. Where will it store? Inward.

I might be just fat though cuz I weigh like 190. 25 pounds and overweight. But still may be in danger. I have a time bomb inside me, It means it feels like I could get chest pains or heart attack any moment.o  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:42 am
My body type has changed drastically since I was in my teens to today. In high school I was like super skinny 10 pounds underweight could see my ribs a little. Now I’m obese at 200 pounds 35 pounds overweight. I didn think I would get fat and a beer belly eventually but here I am today. Gained like 80 pounds since high school. surprised I’m poor and obese 28 year old man, don’t know how it’s possible. Probably cuz most of my diet is fast food and cheap junk food. I need my McDonald’s and baconators often, soo good. 4laugh I fear for my arteries though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:15 pm
I’m probably gonna be really fat in my 30s. Like gonna look like skinny face and fat stomach everywhere else. My arms are getting fat but my hands palm look skinny still. Doesn’t look like I have fat hands. If I film my hands they look girly and not fat or thick fingers. Almost look like old man 40s hands. My palm looks dry and wrinkly. Feel old. Lolz  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:25 pm
When I sit down and lean over, I get a really deep upper belly fold/line in between my lower breast and upper stomach. Soo deep I can hide small objects in it. I did it with a pencil, stood up, leaned forward again and the pencil like got eaten up. Imagine bigger. Can’t wait. Fat cells are like cancer, keeps growIng. So much I can hide things in my belly folds. I feel fat like everywhere. My thighs touch badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 pm
Sometimes I just randomly get a really uncomfortable feeling in my upper left chest area, it kinda hurts or stings a bit. Have to touch my heart to try to make the discomfort not seem bad. So you might see me with hand on my heart when it happens. My arteries are probably super clogged. Oh well.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 pm
My beer belly is soo beautiful and really round it’s soo weird. I hope my organs are ok cuz my belly is really huge I mean big huge. Lungs are probably surrounded by fat. Oh well, no stoppIng it I will keep growing it no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 pm
I literally got my belly to an art. Its my masterpiece. But I feel it’s too big. eek

I just gotta have my fast food everyday. Created a ball.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 am
It’s way too big now. If I bloat myself I have trouble breathing. Catch my breath often. If I sit on bed and lean over I can barely breath. Maybe too much fat and liquid ascites surrounding my organs, especially lungs. Expanding my belly I guess pushes my fat and fluid more inward when I eat and drink stuff. Like at camping when I was hiking I drank a lot of liquid, then hiked and I literally was breathing like whole time almost, soo fast. Probably cuz the fat and fluid in my belly has surrounded my lungs so I can’t fill my lungs up with air as much cuz the fat and liquid have pushed against it. Gonna keep growing though, surprised curious to see how far I go but I may need an inhaler or tank soon. Even if I have to get those I will keep growing. I hope I suffocate cuz of too much fat. Why do we store fat? It’s weird. Life is soo weird. Too much fat cells building up, cells are good but I only want fat cells. Hard to breath. My poor lungs. Lolz  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff