Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

The woman laughs softly."I never said you didn't know what i was I was simply handing it to you."She says and then she turns to he door."The master is outside you're door he is waiting for you to be ready but no rush I am sure he can wait a few moments before seeing his new battle buddy."She says with a little laugh as she walks up to the door and turns to Morgona."And miss Morgona there is no need to be angry all the time the master loves us all."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:13 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona frowned as she continued to brush her hair,"love is foolish to me it only weakens the heart..", she also recalled how it personally affected her she pulls herself off the bed and drops the towel while she begins to dress in the new underwear and nightgown as she finished she goes over to the dresser and sets the brush on top,"you can come in"  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Qurix opens the door and the woman bows and leaves and closes the door behind her."Don't forsake love just like anger it can grant power to those who don't have it."He says with a smile,he then looks at her."Will now don't you clean up nicely."He says with a little grin."I hope you have found every thing to be in order."He says leaning on the wall.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:38 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona sighed knowing there was no point in argueing when she was this tired,"yes O' great demon forgive my ignorance", she complained sarcastically she goes over to the bed to sit back down on it,"rather I don't have to try I suppose I'm just cursed to look this good", she lays back and rolls over onto her stomach while she lays her head on the massive bed staring at him,"didn't you have something to say? I'm rather tired qurix"  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

Qurix couldn't help but laugh at her comment and watches her as she lays down."Will at lest we can agree on something."He say with a grin."I simply came to ask if every thing was going well,but seeing as you are tired I guess it can wait till tomorrow."He says turning to the door and opens it."If you need me in the morning you can find me in the library on the first floor,if you need help finding it just ask."He says looking at her with a grin."I will see you in the morning and I will lock the door as well."He says as he walks out closing the door behind him as he walks towards his room.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:06 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona watched him leave instructing her where to go in the morning she wondered why he locked the door but to tired to wonder and cranky at that she felt her eyes grow heavy as she lay where she was fast asleep within moments.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:29 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona finally woke up several hours later, small bits of sun was pouring through the beautiful stain glass windows and her head lifted itself from the bed. She sat up confused at first where she was and then she remembered and a dark look came across her face. She wasn't' very pleased about having to be kept under lock and key like some precious play thing but she would play along for now, if she got what she desired in the end it wouldn't matter. She prepares herself by redressing in the new clothes she was given and then goes over to unlock her door. She exits the room and wonders down the hall seeking out the library after some mental directions she finally arrives to it and opens up the large doors peeking inside, she walks in closing the door behind her and gazing around the room trying to pinpoint the master of the house..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:54 am
User Image

Qurix was sitting in the library at the back of it with books laying around him and with soft music playing in the background and when he hears the door open he looks up form the book in his hands and smiles."Will good morning my dear Morgona I hope you slept well."He says keeping his voice down but loud enough for her to hear him,he then slowly stands and walks towards her his hands behind his back."It would seem the young seamstress did a good job,those look good on you."He says with a smile as he stands in front of you.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:51 am
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona gave him a disapproving frown,"good morning to you as well I suppose they are alright", she said looking down at the tight fitting gown that had a slit up one side to her thigh,"but I told you yesterday I'm not vain". She walks past him looking at the library and the books here," Are there great works here?", she asked surveying the shelves at all the thick hard covered books.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

Qurix smiles at her."You may not be vain but one dose not need to be in order to be beautiful."He says as she walks past him."Yes I do books form almost any time you can think of."He says as he pulls out a book by William Shakespeare then one form William Faulkner."I have pretty much any thing one would want to read."He says putting the books back."Why not go have a look around."He says.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:40 pm
Her Pagan

User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona turned her glittering gaze towards him cooly,"No thank you not at this time perhaps later", she stated, walking over to a chair to sit down while she rested each arm on their rest,"Now.. you had work for me this morning and I would like to get along with it the faster I am towards my goal the less anxious I will be", she explained,"Its easier said than done to say I am impatient about most things". She looked up at him remarking,"And if you have something for me to study here later I shall be happy to if it will improve me and bring me closer to my goal".  
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff