Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Election Results : I fear for the world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who did you end up voting for?
  Hillary Clinton
  Donald Trump
  Gary Johnson
  Jill Stein
  Other 3rd party
  Neither, I didn't vote.
  None, I live in a foreign country.
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:27 pm
I am shocked by the election results. I was for certain taht Clinton would win and become first female president but i didn't think it would be this close, and in trump favor. She did win popular vote, but not electoral. It's like 2000 all over.

I for one am shocked, but at the same time not completely upset, cuz you know...all I see from this election is that we just keep going back and forth between our 2 parties. Been that way since I think the 70s. sad So yeah. If Clinton won by landslide electorally, I would have been convinced that republicans would probably never win the vote ever again unless something terrible happened. But as of now? NVM, we just keep going back and forth. So I'm like not that upset, I mean trump seems like a good man but some of his morals and platforms (like the wall) just seems too crazy. And he just doesn't seem like the politician type, so he seems too unqualified. But guess not, americans wanna give him a chance at power. but I'm sure it will be in vain. I don't think he will last the 4 years. I fear bad things are gonna happen. I actually feel sorry for Trump. He is gonna be made fun of like theres no tomorrow. I feel sorry for him. A good guy but he's dangerous according to democrats, I agree cuz he just feels like someone I cannot trust and you don't know what he is going to do. So I am a little concerned. I hope its' for the best. He better deliver the "Make american great again" or he will be out of there.

Oh well, Bernie Sanders/Hillary 2020.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:47 pm
Trump was a democrat until just before his campaign.

His latest plans involve bankrupting the health insurance companies, by taking away the requirement to have health insurance, but leaving the pre-existing conditions and keeping it so you can be covered by your parents till 25.

Though You're only going to know what his policies are by watching what he does, since everything he promised in his campaign appears to be either a lie or something he forgot he said. He probably is suffering from some forms of dementia. Granted Their is a tendency to have democrats, and republicans switch every 8 years, it just sucks that the president-elect is someone everyone is unsure of what he will do.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:54 pm
cool4

His latest plans involve bankrupting the health insurance companies, by taking away the requirement to have health insurance, but leaving the pre-existing conditions and keeping it so you can be covered by your parents till 25.

Though You're only going to know what his policies are by watching what he does, since everything he promised in his campaign appears to be either a lie or something he forgot he said. He probably is suffering from some forms of dementia. Granted Their is a tendency to have democrats, and republicans switch every 8 years, it just sucks that the president-elect is someone everyone is unsure of what he will do.
Wow someone is still here. biggrin Yayz and it is my weird glasses wearing canadian but who was born as an american but is an asian person as well. biggrin YAY!!!!!!!! You are such a great person. *YOU CHOSE THE RIGHT COUNTRY!" ARGH* You get free healthcare. I envy you. I think I should cancel my obaba care healchare person cuz trump will get rid of it anyway.

America is scary. California wants to be it's own country now, and same with Oregon. Last time that happened the civil war happened. I'm scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:33 am
Anaya the Bee
cool4

Wow someone is still here. biggrin Yayz and it is my weird glasses wearing canadian but who was born as an american but is an asian person as well. biggrin YAY!!!!!!!! You are such a great person. *YOU CHOSE THE RIGHT COUNTRY!" ARGH* You get free healthcare. I envy you. I think I should cancel my obaba care healchare person cuz trump will get rid of it anyway.

America is scary. California wants to be it's own country now, and same with Oregon. Last time that happened the civil war happened. I'm scared.

Our healthcare is not free, they make us pay 75$ a month for an individual, on top of what is already paid for in our income taxes and what not. And on top of that you can't even get a family doctor because no one is taking on new patients.

I wonder if I lose my US citizenship is California becomes it's own country.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:54 pm
cool4
Anaya the Bee
cool4

Our healthcare is not free, they make us pay 75$ a month for an individual, on top of what is already paid for in our income taxes and what not. And on top of that you can't even get a family doctor because no one is taking on new patients.

75$ a month is way better than 197$ for a premium for really expensive copays. That is what my health plan is. I used to pay 130$ but starting in January it will be 197$ a month premium if I continue on it. And I can't afford it. So since trump won he's gonna get rid of Obamacare, so should I cancel it?

I mean cmon, obamacare is supposed to lower premiums, but instead it is rasiing them. No wonder Republicans want to get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:02 pm
And as for trump, who knows what he will do. Many republicans hate him, so yeah. He can't even be considered a republican. To say he is a republican is a joke, cuz he is not a politician, so yeah. I think he's gonna get nervous. He is not a normal president-elect. He isn't. He has 0 experience in politics. People just give him hope and most likely elected him cuz he is like us, not a politician but instead a successful business person who has lived the american dream. So yeah. He is like the icon on what we hope to be when we are in our like 60s or such. But still, i feel sorry for him. I hope his VP Pence helps him, cuz I feel like that is his only hope. Cuz Pence seems like a great guy.  

Anaya the Bee

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:23 pm
Anaya the Bee
cool4
Anaya the Bee
cool4

75$ a month is way better than 197$ for a premium for really expensive copays. That is what my health plan is. I used to pay 130$ but starting in January it will be 197$ a month premium if I continue on it. And I can't afford it. So since trump won he's gonna get rid of Obamacare, so should I cancel it?

I mean cmon, obamacare is supposed to lower premiums, but instead it is rasiing them. No wonder Republicans want to get rid of it.

yes but 75$ a month is so I can see a doctor to get a referral, if I want to go to a dentist, eye doctor, ect I have to pay for it, or pay for additional insurance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:26 pm
Anaya the Bee
And as for trump, who knows what he will do. Many republicans hate him, so yeah. He can't even be considered a republican. To say he is a republican is a joke, cuz he is not a politician, so yeah. I think he's gonna get nervous. He is not a normal president-elect. He isn't. He has 0 experience in politics. People just give him hope and most likely elected him cuz he is like us, not a politician but instead a successful business person who has lived the american dream. So yeah. He is like the icon on what we hope to be when we are in our like 60s or such. But still, i feel sorry for him. I hope his VP Pence helps him, cuz I feel like that is his only hope. Cuz Pence seems like a great guy.

Also pence is completely anti-LGBT, So if you support the revocation of Gay Marriage, and Therapy to remove the Gay, he's a great guy.

If you don't support those things, it's possible he is Trumps insurance policy to not get assassinated.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:40 pm
cool4
Anaya the Bee

Also pence is completely anti-LGBT, So if you support the revocation of Gay Marriage, and Therapy to remove the Gay, he's a great guy.

If you don't support those things, it's possible he is Trumps insurance policy to not get assassinated.
The supreme court ruled out the gay marriage thing, so I don't think it can get revoked.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games