Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
A Mysterious Man Appears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:16 pm
Rein entered the interdemensional portal quietly puking his own guts out as one would do so in his first time of demsion travel. "What...the Urgghhhh.." Rein vomited then looked around seeing fellow snagem members and a wierd man tilting his head in question.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:25 pm
Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

Tesei Utakata

The trio would find themselves in a strange forest, with walls for some reason. It was dark and creepy with plenty of strange plant growth, some of it appeared to be very much alive and mobile.

Darts was still his Hopku self while Cera seemed to be glowing and had tiny little wings on her back, was she also smaller? Okay then? Reno would find himself also smaller, shorter that is, and dressed in a new outfit. The man now wore short blue shorts, a white and blue t-shirt, and had a red bandanna tied on his head.

Regardless of appearance changes the place they found themselves in was weird. From across several giant stump platforms they could see a strange looking chest locked behind bars. Could what they were looking for be in that chest? Only one way to find out, get across this wide gap to the next stump and proceed from there. Hey, there was a weird bulbous flower right by them too, and did the next platform have two switches on it?

Requiem of Whyspers

As the glowing blade was stabbed into the creature the holy energy would built up inside the hand causing it swell. Odd would quickly realize what was about to happy but didn't have enough time to prepare for the inevitable explosion of goop and guts as the 'hand' went pop. Along with a burst of guts came a shower of three green crystals and a red one. Weird.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm
Xozua
Rein entered the interdemensional portal quietly puking his own guts out as one would do so in his first time of demsion travel. "What...the Urgghhhh.." Rein vomited then looked around seeing fellow snagem members and a wierd man tilting his head in question.

"Disgusting! What is wrong with you!" The man shouted at Rein as he appeared. "Clean that up! Now, now, now! Clean it up and then go find my mask or else!" He stomped around. Geesh, chill out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 pm
SubonicXP
Xozua

"Disgusting! What is wrong with you!" The man shouted at Rein as he appeared. "Clean that up! Now, now, now! Clean it up and then go find my mask or else!" He stomped around. Geesh, chill out.
Or what are you gonna do strange old limpy man?Rein turned his head then smirked , Realizing what was in his bag before the old man could get to him, Obivously Rein was now angry and would not deal with his nuisence, though challenging rein was not the best idea for an old coot er rather a crazy one.Are you going to put one of those deliciouss~~masks~~?on me? I dare you to try~ Rein Provoked the crazy old coot wanting a mask. and obivously did not want to help him unless it was said polietly.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 pm
SubonicXP

As the glowing blade was stabbed into the creature the holy energy would built up inside the hand causing it swell. Odd would quickly realize what was about to happy but didn't have enough time to prepare for the inevitable explosion of goop and guts as the 'hand' went pop. Along with a burst of guts came a shower of three green crystals and a red one. Weird.

"Oooooh! Ew! Ewewew!" Odd screamed as he tried to shake the exploded gore off of himself. He should have expected something like this, really. Whenever weird things happened around Snagem, they got really weird. And this was no exception as, during the rain of hand guts, several rather beautiful gemstones rained down as well. "Huh?" He was a bit startled to find such things falling from the innards of a hand monster but he wasn't going to question it. Picking the gems up, he looked through them. What little light seemed to exist in this world shone right through them, almost like perfect diamonds, but they weighed so little. He could barely tell he was even holding them as he looked them over. "Whatever this are, they look valuable. I'll hang on to them for now. Maybe I can give them to Sub and GRAY will shut up about rent for a while?" he wondered to himself. Now what? That strange spiked wall still seemed to be there from before but what were the odds of him being dumb enough to touch something so obviously deadly?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm
Atlantis_Darts

SubonicXP

Reno Vantas

"Look, you," Cera started with a huff as she followed Darts through the door. "I don't think you're holding any of those like that. Could maybe carve you into a wooden flute, though... besides, you kinda look like a lost child that's ready to cry. Where are we, though?"

Whatever was behind that door, there was no amount of preparation that'd make her ready for what came next. Almost as soon as she saw the forest before them, the energies of the place were starting to affect her, her form altering whether she wanted it to or not. The glowing would've been fine if it wasn't for Darts' new form suddenly becoming big to her.

With the wings that suddenly sprouted, she realized that maybe she had opened her mouth a bit too soon. "...don't. Say. A word." She was certain that she'd never live this down.

After a moment, she'd get over herself enough to inspect further, seeing the quirks of the area. Quite keenly, at that. "Wait... what's all of this? I haven't seen a flower like that."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:21 pm
Allen walked around groggily in green pajama pants and a green night cap, having only recently woken up and drowzily walked into this weird place. All of his Pokemon but Steve were accounted for. So here he was, a boy in his pajamas looking for his fairy friend. That sounded like the start of a fairy tale. "Steve...?" He called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:07 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

The spikes would disappear shortly after Odd looked at them, the wall parting open afterwards as a doorway was revealed. It was pitch black on the other side but what choice did he have but to proceed forward?

Xozua

"Ha! Haha! You want a mask? I got something better in mind! Go find mine!" The man shouted as he took a round blue bomb out and tossed it at Rein. For some reason Rein would catch it and it would immediately explode. While Rein probably thought that was it for him it wasn't, he would now find himself in a strange but familiar place. Was there something here he was suppose to find? For some reason he knew there was, but where?

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

"Steve's not here but this is!" The man said as he held out a weird mask for Allen.

User Image

(Graveron/Gorler mask~)

"Here, let me help you with it!" He said with a laugh as he forced the mask onto Allen's face. Allen would find that the mask immediately fused with his head and without warning his entire body would undergo a transformation. He would get bigger, tougher, his skin rock-like and gray. Also, it was very, very painful.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:21 pm
Reno would glance quickly to his new appearance before simply shrugging a he went ahead to the strange bulbous plant. This wasnt the first time something weird with his outfit had happened after meeting a strange man and it likely wouldnt be the last. So, putting this eerie mask man to the back of his mind, Reno would begin to poke and prod at the plant in hopes that it mgiht do something to get him and the others across.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:05 pm
A strange group of letters appear out of nowhere. You don't know why but you feel like they are meant to be unscrambled and a message revealed. But what?

S U R O I N F C E N

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:49 pm
Keiko woke up amidst the crowd, feeling like the contents of her skull were on fire. Had she been sleeping here the whole time? Or did someone take her here while she was out - or worse, knock her out and cart her here? Keiko wasn't sure what was happening. The last thing she remembered....

Um, best not to focus on that lest mass hysteria break out. Instead, Keiko chooses to focus on her very dark surroundings. There were a few people she vaguely recognized around her, so she decided to speak up. "Huh? What is this place?"

It was then that she saw the words in the void. She looked at it for a moment, puzzling her brain for the solution. Suddenly, she spoke up. "...Inner Focus?" she asked precariously. Wasn't that a Pokemon Move?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:02 pm
SubonicXP

The spikes would disappear shortly after Odd looked at them, the wall parting open afterwards as a doorway was revealed. It was pitch black on the other side but what choice did he have but to proceed forward?

Odd looked at the doorway that opened up before him and, although he wanted to resist the urge to investigate, he was left with little choice. Staying here would do him absolutely no good seeing as this place appeared to be an empty void devoid of all but the encroaching darkness unless something decided to show itself through all that. Recalling Entr'Acte to his ball, he went to walk through the door. As he walked through, however, he looked back over his shoulder and saw something strange. A small collection of letters floating in the emptiness. Something about Inner Focus? Whatever that was about, he'd think about it more on the other side of this door.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Requiem of Whyspers

Odd would find himself back at the place with the strange mask collector, a new face there as well as he spotted Keiko. The man would approach them both happily.

"Ha ha! You've figured out more clues! Thank you! Won't you both help me again? We're so close to finding out who took my precious...my...uh...my mask. I want to know who took it!" The man shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:51 pm
Well, Allen yelped out in pain. He didn't scream or anything, Koga's training made sure that he and pain had a special kind of relationship. There was also the self harm part of his unlocking his powers. But this chi he felt... well it felt wrong! This wasn't him? Was he glowing? Did Gravelers glow when they were gonna...

Oh hey letters

"Wha...? Ben drowned?"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff