• Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 pm
Dear guild.
Please stop being dead.
Love Mikki

Or don't I guess I can't really stop you from being dead. =(  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:11 am
The guild is not dead. I have been keeping it alive with a daily visit and a weekly post.

-In my best Smokey The Bear Voice...
"Only You, Can Prevent Dead Guilds."  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:08 pm
I know, and I appreciate it lol. That actually stopped me from leaving a few days ago when i cleared out dead guilds that haven't had posts in over 3 years xP. I'm just saddened that everyone else is gone.

Baby come back! You can blame it all on meeeeee!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:18 am
I too miss the activity that once existed around here and I considered just deleting the guild from my list of guilds. But then I remember my vow to not let this guild go into that place.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 pm
I know for me I stopped getting on daily when college hit, but now when I check I still stop in and say hi. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:44 pm
What are some things that can be done to liven up the place?  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 am
Priestess Hanajima
In my humble opinion, to liven up this place would only take a few people who like to type out messages back and forth to each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:11 pm
longaps
Priestess Hanajima
In my humble opinion, to liven up this place would only take a few people who like to type out messages back and forth to each other.
I volunteer myself when I can. I have the app on my phone, for what it is, and i have more free time than I know what to do with. lol  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:28 pm
Priestess Hanajima
longaps
Priestess Hanajima
I volunteer myself when I can. I have the app on my phone, for what it is, and i have more free time than I know what to do with. lol
Sounds like a plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:20 am
There is an app? I can't even get google maps, waze, tom tom, or garmin to stay on the highway during a 100 mile trip down the interstate. Something is wrong with the technology curve.  

LimeyFish8

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:40 am
LimeyFish8
There is an app? I can't even get google maps, waze, tom tom, or garmin to stay on the highway during a 100 mile trip down the interstate. Something is wrong with the technology curve.
Personally, I think it has more to do with each individual phone and plan. Some phones loose service in highly populated areas because they have poor coverage or weak built-in antennas. Where I work there is so much concrete and re-bar that signals are always being dropped.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:33 pm
longaps
LimeyFish8
Personally, I think it has more to do with each individual phone and plan. Some phones loose service in highly populated areas because they have poor coverage or weak built-in antennas. Where I work there is so much concrete and re-bar that signals are always being dropped.

I'm talking open highway split second decision to take you on an hour and a half detour through the scenic farming country of New Jersey or the lovely "wetlands"(they are beach swamps) of southern Georgia.  

LimeyFish8

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:43 pm
LimeyFish8
longaps
LimeyFish8

I'm talking open highway split second decision to take you on an hour and a half detour through the scenic farming country of New Jersey or the lovely "wetlands"(they are beach swamps) of southern Georgia.
ya, its functional? but hasn't been updated since 2014. there's announcements, notifications, messages, forums, dress up, market place, cash shop, and offers. however; when i tried to delete my messages from my inbox they refused to go away. I have a Samsung galaxy note 5. maybe the app is more compatible with apple devices?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:57 pm
Priestess Hanajima
LimeyFish8
longaps
LimeyFish8

ya, its functional? but hasn't been updated since 2014. there's announcements, notifications, messages, forums, dress up, market place, cash shop, and offers. however; when i tried to delete my messages from my inbox they refused to go away. I have a Samsung galaxy note 5. maybe the app is more compatible with apple devices?

Someone knows, I'm too uninterested(that means old aka I found a stash of AOL disks the other day and had a brief lapse where I thought I had struck gold) to stay up on all of the app details anymore. I'm about to rip Windows 10 off of my laptop just because of the Gnome 3 style app based GUI. Also you have to find the least evil thing out there when it comes to operating systems. If I could plausibly run my pc build off of XP(or linux, but linux is sort of like being a libertarian or green party in a two party system(ideologically wonderful, but functionally ineffective) wink I would do it, but that would be a disaster.  

LimeyFish8

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 am
LimeyFish8
Priestess Hanajima
LimeyFish8
longaps
LimeyFish8

Someone knows, I'm too uninterested(that means old aka I found a stash of AOL disks the other day and had a brief lapse where I thought I had struck gold) to stay up on all of the app details anymore. I'm about to rip Windows 10 off of my laptop just because of the Gnome 3 style app based GUI. Also you have to find the least evil thing out there when it comes to operating systems. If I could plausibly run my pc build off of XP(or linux, but linux is sort of like being a libertarian or green party in a two party system(ideologically wonderful, but functionally ineffective) wink I would do it, but that would be a disaster.
I know people who are too uninterested in the newer OS's and thus do use XP but OBVIOUSLY not for web browsing. They do so mostly because they don't like the way the newer OS's treat their old proprietary and/or self-made apps. The happiest usually have multiple OS's for each purpose they like. Some use Multi-Boot setups while others use Virtual images. Each has their pros and cons.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff