Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:43 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((((OOC: .......)))

John Doe glanced to Sato and blinked when he spoke. The other was twiddling his thumbs. He wondered if the guy was okay. Was that odd? The guy who woke in the intensive care units coma ward worrying about some guy who may not even know him at all? His gaze moved back to Jason and he blushed feeling his hands in Jason's. His fingers curled around the tips of the other mans fingers. His heart was racing and he felt the warmth from the dreams. The happiness and love and sense of belonging. He teared up a bit as he listened to the other and blinked the tears away.

"I'm sorry....I remember that tone...how strange to say when most things I remember are uncertainty. I remember loving you and that tone...but I can't remember who I am...I sound like some kind of idiot right now."

He stopped talking and listened to the next set of comments as the other man went and explained the awkwardness and tension in the room. He looked down worriedly. Maybe he should have died then....they would have been better off. His thoughts went unspoken but what he was understanding was he should have died because they were already grieving and trying to move on. Wait. No. That isn't what was being said. The other was saying they were reeling just like him. The tears fell down his cheeks. Listening to the man's words was causing him pain and happiness. He felt relief but was also feeling guilt that he caused such pain. Such pain and upset both being missing and not being missing.

"I'm sorry Sato. I'm sorry Jason. For the pain I've caused without trying to. I am really happy you both want me to stay with you. I am sorry you both were hurting and I will work hard to help out and not inconvenience you both. As well as to never cause either of you that kind of uncertainty, loss or worry again."

he said sincerely but looked between the two of them. He was seeing the shock not the anger or sadness they came. He looked at Jason and nodded his head a bit. Biting his lower lip and looked right at Jason. Clutching the others fingers tighter. He understood now. He understood what Jason was meaning and the feelings that were laying heavily in the room.

"I understand. I will. I promise I understand and won't say anymore like that. I'm glad you guys had each other and that I have both of you. I love you Jason. My heart knows it. I know it. I can feel it. I am sorry if I'm wrong...and Sato I'm sorry if your his boyfriend. I don't want things to be different between you two."

He pulled his fingers and hands from Jason's. Looking at Sato with a smile.

"Thank you for being there for him and for coming and helping him. If you two are a couple...I will stay out of the way even more. I can't change the weird way my heart feels....but I don't want you two to break up if your dating. From what I hear I have been in a coma for numerous months."

He smiled brightly and warmly. Looking back at Jason and blushed. Hands moving into his lap. He wasn't sure their relationship. Or even if he and Jason had one like in the dreams and his mind was blank but his hearts love for the man named Jason....that was real. It was a certainty he knew. He was madly in love with the man who had helped him understand. Was it returned? This he didn't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:21 am
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking he glanced at Sato slightly and gently as he took a deep breath before he moved but he could see that Sato was saying but feeling John doe pull his hands away from him after so long holding onto them tightly he wondered if he did or said something wrong. Hearing what he said he flinched slightly before he stood up and ran his hand through his hair a bit before he looked at the nurse gently, "we will sign the papers to take him home with us and as well to let him attend school. Its best for him to be there but to stay near me or sato so he is not overwhelmed in any way"he said gently. Taking a deep breath he looked over "Sato stay with him while I go fill the paperwork out, and you have nothing to be sorry about at all. Sato and I are just friends but I would never want someone to deny their feelings or hide them but still I can see that you are trying to tell me to hide mine. Sato and I are not dating we were helping each other grieve and nothing more. So I am sorry if I made anyone suffer or think the wrong way, I am at fault and I should be the one suffering for this and not you two"he said simply and weakly. Grabbing his bag he followed after the nurse to file the paper work and then take them both home before he would go to class and teach.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

Sato was hoping once they were out of here the apologizing will be over with. "Words aren't always enough, but I'm sure his future actions will back them up" he thought. He a confused expression when the word boyfriend came up, he didn't comprehend the meaning of it. He nods to confirm that Jason and him are indeed friends. "I'm not suffering...at least not in the way that may be implied" he claims. He complies about staying with John Doe by not moving from his seat. Looks to John Doe, "I should mention that I couldn't grieve. I didn't know you for as long as Jason and as well as him. It would be like grieving for my parents" he admits with a soft tone. "Would you...be able to handle being around large animals?" he asked thinking he could bring John Doe to one of his classes.
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:06 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

John Doe fell silent and looked down. Nibbling at the tasteless hospital food and moved the food around. Making a face now and then as the bland flavorless food made him think of rubber food kids play house with in the Fisher Price kitchen sets. He still nibbled on it and listened as the nurse got Jason the paperwork and led him to be able to check him out. Kicking the sheets off and moved his legs over the edge to sit up. He listened to Sato and Jason both as they spoke silently. Not sure what to say and looked between the two of them. Blushing a bit and looked at Jason. Waving his hands apologetically.

"That isn't what I meant at all. You two seemed really close and I swear I wasn't saying that Jason. I just didn't want to get in the way of both of your happiness IF there HAD been something that had sparked up. Man...I must really suck at information really...I wonder if that was a thing? Communication issues...either way the way you took what I said wasn't how I meant it Jason."

He quickly responded beofre he sighed and face palmed. Great. Just great. He already messed up again and he was going to have to try harder. Glancing sheepishly at Sato and then looked down. He bit down on his lower lip. Listening as the two of them talked and looked back at Sato in puzzlement. Not saying anything as he rubbed the back of his head. He frowned a bit and smiled tenatively. He gripped his hands together and moved them more. He wasn't sure about the comparision but oddly enough....Sato's words had been quite soothing and a relief. He blinked as he listened to Sato.

"Large animals? I guess so...I mean...I didn't feel no twinge or flinch or something. I don't know though. I don't see why I wouldn't be. Why do you ask Sato?"

He asked curiously. Wondering what kind of large animals. Lions? Tigers? Bears? Elephants? Why was he thinking of such odd things? He pointed to a pair of pants that the nurse had brought. A scrubs set.

"Could you hand me those? I want to put some pants on...please Sato?"

He asked hopefully. Running a hand through his hair.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:39 am
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Standing in the hallway he took small breaths as he worked on the paperwork as he thought for a bit as he took deep breaths to keep himself calm. Biting his own lip gently he finished up as he ran his hand through his hair a bit before he walked back to the room but stayed outside and leaned against the wall shacking slightly. Slowly he moved a bit as he held his wrist as he shifted doing his best not to go and do something else that he worked so hard to cut back on and never do again. Calmly he walked in and looked over at the two slightly, "Are you two ready to head out and get to class or not yet? I am just asking so we know and I do not want you to rush either of you in any way"he said calmly. Feeling his hands start shacking again he moved and went outside to the hallway as he gripped them tightly together before he moved reaching into his bag to pull something out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:41 am
User Image

"Communication is key to relationships...and being able to read body language is something I am still working on" Sato thought while watching John Doe. "Sounds like a possible yes then. I ask because you could go with me to class" he answered. Looked to where John Doe was pointing to, "Sure, no problem" he said getting up and went to get the pants. "If John is ready then we are ready" he said to Jason as he carried the pants to John then handed the pants to him.
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:12 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

John Doe, had fallen silent after a bit. He was feeling tired and just wanted to get out of here. Once Sato handed him the pants he slowly slipped them on and pulled the gown off. A nurse came in midway to stop him. Then made quick work of detaching him from machines, wires and I.V. systems and put a band-aid over where the needles had been removed. Leaving just as quickly and he tossed the covers away. Pushing the table away from him as well before he heard Jason returning. He looked at Sato and thanked him silently as he slipped the hospital scrubs top on. Slowly moving his legs and kicked them over the edge. They had put him through physical therapy and other things. He looked curiously at Sato.

"What kind of class would have large animals? Do you enjoy the class Sato?"

He asked curiously after he was closer to Jason and Sato both. Moving with slowly and testing motions. Until, despite his having been slowly moving to stand, and his slight awkward moment where he had wobbled a bit...he managed to leave the bed for the first time in a day or two. Once he had fully recovered his state of balance....he stopped moving and stretched out. Looking at Sato and Jason with a happy grin on his face. He was happy and strangely at ease despite so much unknowns.

"I'm ready. Can we pick up some real food like McDonald's on the way to wherever we're going? I'm starving."

He asked with a hopeful and almost puppy dog like eagerness.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:56 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing the two walk out and say they were ready he smiled weakly and gently as he ran his hand through his own hair shacking slightly before he reached down to hold the bag tightly with his hands. "I think the cafeteria might have it and if not then we can see what they have and you could eat that. Unless you want something specific to eat then I will do my best to find you a McDonalds on the way there so we can get you what you want."he said gently. Walking with them he looked down thinking but he kept walking holding the bag slightly as he took a few breaths but he began to calm down and just walked with the two thinking about what he could do to make John Doe have a good life and be comfortable at the house. [exits]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image

Sato was okay with the quietness for now as it reminded him of what he was afraid of encountering at this hospital. "The horse carrying kind. I hope to start enjoying it again now that the absent teacher has been replaced" he said smiling. "Very much like to see how Butterscotch is doing" he mentions the pinto horse he was training with. He moves towards Jason then looks back to John Doe. The other's movements reminded him of a baby taking his first steps. He was pleased he won't be the only bring in the energy into this group of theirs as they left the room. He thought the cafeteria would be closer since it is close to where the class is. [exit]
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:12 am
User Image
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

John Doe listened to both and nodded his head. It made sense really. He could understand that. He just wanted to get the hell out of here right now though. It was nothing against the people here who had done so much for him over the time but he just felt antsy. This place felt like death and he was partially afraid if he stayed he would never leave. Like this was all just going to be a dream. He listened to Jason as he spoke. "Food sounds great really." His stomach growled as he looked at Sato. Folloiwng after him curiously and nodded his head. "I guess that makes sense." He said honestly.

[exit]  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out