Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Halloween Team Mission - The Return of Jack [Rewards Posted] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:13 am
Odd didn't even really get the chance he was hoping for to try catching Mismagius, when he tried to throw the ball, she was already gone. "Damn." He grumbled, stowing the ball back into his pocket for later. He might get a chance at another Pokemon later after all. There were literal armies of them out here at he moment, after all.

"Ah well. Let's go. We're looking for room 66, right? Same place the Countess was staying last year....." Turning towards the other end of the hall, he recalled Affannoso to his ball as he looked for signs of the room they sought. Now that he was turned away from the other Snagems, perhaps they would notice the large and rather old-looking lantern hanging off his waist, a small flame now flickering within it. How had Odd still not noticed that?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:07 am
Arkelos and Jezebel woke up to their pokemon licking their cheecks, "Ugh, What happened?" Jezebel said with confusion. Arkelos looked around the room, "Oh right we fell down, damn that hurt." Looking over and seeing the spiritomb, Arkelos poked Jezebel and than pointed in it's direction.

Jezebel saw Kaya fighting the pokemon, "OH NO! Vupix help Kaya out, Use protect, than Flamethrower!"

"Kaya! Are you alright? Poochyena, Shadow ball, Growlithe, Flamethrower as well! Abra, safeguard, keep us and kaya's pokemon from statues aliments."

All the pokemon jumped into battle, Arkelos knees down next to houndour, "I got a special thing i need you to do, When it's distracted by the attacks i need you to go in and use Odor sleuth as close and safe as possible. Becareful, this spiritomb seems; different than any other i remember."  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 am
Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Draconic and phantasmal insects would duke it out as the two Infestation attacks clashed, it seemed to be a pretty even match, that was until the Dazzling Gleam went off and caused the Spiritomb to recoil in agony from the sparkling light, thus dropping its Infestation attack. With the ghost wide open the Shadow Ball and Flamethrower combination would strike true, the ghost completely unable to defend against the attacks as it collapsed, the passed out ghost retreating back into its Key Stone. While they were victorious it was no time to celebrate as the floor would suddenly crumble away, the door behind them now gone, there was nowhere to go but down into the darkness below.

Darksol88

Requiem of Whyspers

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Arkelos

Rein Aeris

Sub, who had been...somewhere, would catch up to the other Snagems as he ran up to Odd in one of the many hallways. "Yo, Odd! What's- ...why did you bring Jack with you?" The man asked as he pointed to the lantern swinging from Odd's belt.

There would be no time to discuss this revelation as Cera opened the door to room 66, the flame in Odd's lantern glowing incredibly bright in response, the voice of Jack laughing maniacally echoing through out the hotel. Without warning a fast moving darkness would spread out from room 66 and quickly consume all the Snagems in the hotel, where every they may be. For a brief moment the world went black for the Snagems, the only source of light a faint ethereal flame in the distant darkness with Jack's laughter to keep them company.

-----

They wouldn't know how or when it happened but the Snagems would find themselves standing in what looked like a swamp, however with pumpkins of various sizes growing everywhere and giant vines gripping the land. A strange moon that resembled a Jack-o-Lantern's face hanged overhead and yet there was not a single star in the sky.

"Ceeent!" A giant Jellicent roared at the center of the swamp. Dark green in color and terrible red eyes, this was a Jellicent unlike any other, and yet to Odd it would be very familiar, though with a reduced vocabulary it would seem.

"Look at that big boy! If looks could suck your soul out...or maybe his can!" A woman laughed as she walked around from behind a tree. "Yoohoo! Jackie! Don't worry baby, Jill-Jill will get you out of that nasty old lantern after Thul takes care of your nasty old captors. After centuries we'll be together again!" Who was this woman? She seemed to know Jack, at least once did a long time ago. Another spirit from the other side? Who knows, it is apparent however that she is the one behind all this and more importantly behind the giant Jellicent that was about to make a meal out of the Snagems.

With another roar the the Jellicent known as Thul would raise one of its mighty tentacles high into the air and throw it down at the Snagems, the massive tentacle big enough to crush a couple of them at once if they weren't careful.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 am
"Jack and Jill?" Allen asked as he rolled to the side to avoid one of the tentacles, though another would swing by and trip him. Better than being crushed, but the wind had been knocked right out of him. He got back up and readied his bat. A Pokemon that big would need to be hit by something heavy if they wanted to stand a chance. If only ghosts could be effected by normal moves!

"Hey guys, can any of your Pokemon change the ghost type of the creepy anime squid?" Allen called out to his fellow Snagems. He looked back to Beck. "For now, try to hit it with a Toxic. We might be able to wear it down with that." Allen said, his Koffing spitting some condensed poison at the Jellicent.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:00 pm
"Huh?" Odd asked as Sub approached, wondering what he was talking about. "I didn-" And the world was gone, before he could even finish speaking. His last glimpse of the world was of encroaching darkness and the laughter of Jack creeping into his mind.

When he awakened, he could see the world the Snagems now found themselves in and froze. He could understand how he got here but the others? None of them should be here. They weren't dead nor could they separate their body and soul as he could. Then Thul made it's horrible reappearance. Oh gods, it had to be Thul, didn't it?!

"It won't be long...." Wait a second....

"I'll be back before long. I can feel it!"

That definitely didn't sound like Odd. Is he alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:18 pm
"Wait, that isn't-" Cera wouldn't be able to say much more as everything went dark, hearing the laughter and suddenly being reminded of the last time this sort of mess went down. Once everything was visible again, Cera would find herself next to the Drifloon that had taken off without her, the balloon Pokemon more than a little confused at what was going on.

Especially after it recognized the two before everyone. What was the meaning of this? Was the Drifloon a traitor now? Was the whole group of them? It almost didn't matter; as far as it was concerned, Cera had shown herself to be closer to the real deal, or at least a stronger leader. The whole gaggle of Drifloon would be in it for the long haul, at least after something like this.

Still, it moved to avoid the attack and made a confused cry. It wanted to know what all of this was about, thinking that they had been getting along alright.

Back to more pressing matters, such as not dying, Cera would quickly move to the side to narrowly avoid the tentacle herself. "Mind saying who the heck you are?" She spoke up. "I think I'd remember faces like yours- wait, what's going on?" To say she had a chill when she heard something more than a little uncharacteristic for Odd would be a grand understatement. Things sounded like they were about to get a bit hairy.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:01 pm
"OH it must be jack." said as the room vanished as he appeared behind sub dodging the big tentacle as the jellicent smacked it down, causing a bunch of debris to fly in reins direction. getting smacked in the face with a metal pipe a nd knocked to the ground cold and out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:47 pm
Darksol88

Requiem of Whyspers

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Arkelos

Rein Aeris

Thul let out a pained roar as the Toxic goop made contact with it, the massive Jellicent swinging on of its mighty tentacles at the Koffing in response.

"Yay! Jackie!" The girl named Jill squealed as Odd spoke. When Cera questioned her she shot a glare at the Mew. "Jackie is coming back! No more lantern!" She screamed with delight. "Thul, have a snack!" The girl said as she pointed at the knocked out Rein, the Jellicent throwing a tentacle at the helpless boy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:58 pm
Rein lifted the pokeball from his shirt "Not today" he cringed "golbat haze then use your sonar to track thul and use poison fan , Murkrow add more haze then use dark pulse.=, Litwick, Well shadow ball. Go. " Rein dodged the tentacle and landed near sub "Sub you still got a dark type at the ready?" Rein had a plan, it was risky very risky but it insured the others survival.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:49 pm
"Okay, fine, but could you maybe not use one of ours for his vessel? Already been there and done that with our friends turning on us," Cera remarked, moving to cover for Rein and trying to stop Thul's tentacle from slamming down on him with a slight psychic push. "Assuming Odd's still in there somewhere."

Drifloon would just keep still, wanting to fully make sense of everything. But by now, it doubted it'd need to.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:31 am
Odd would look to Jill for a moment before a twisted grin spread across his face. "The veil is thinning as we speak. Just a moment longer and the portal will burn through it. Then I'll be free!" He cried out, cackling diabolically. "It's taken my all year to worm my way into this one's soul but now it's mine and all I need is the power death to seal this body and my own soul together.

"Hey! Let me out of here, you jerk! This is not playing fair!"

"Shut up! I earned this body! My love, Jill, has waited for me for centuries and I'm not keeping her waiting even one more day." Odd exclaimed at the small voice echoing from the lantern on his hip.

"Yeah, right! You cheated and tricked your way into it!" The voice echoed from the lantern again. That most definitely sounded like the real Odd but would anyone even be able to hear it but Jack and Jill?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 am
Welp it looked he and Beck would be- well it was just him now. Two tentacles struck the Koffing and sent him flying, knocking him out. Allen returned him and sent out Smitty in his place. The Gastly was hurt, but Allen needed him to just get one move in. "Okay so you don't like me very much yet buuuut. I'm going to need you to use Hypnosis on Odd over there." He pointed at the currently possessed Snagem. They had to do something to keep that Jack dude at bay.

If his plan worked, maybe they could use Dream Eater or Nightmare or something to extract or subdue Jack within his mind. But for now Smitty the Gastly snuck down onto the ground, imitating a shadow, to creep up on Odd's body.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:01 pm
Soon Jack wouldn't be talking as much as the Hypnosis hit 'Odd', seducing the Channeler's body into sleep and thus taking the spirit in him to dreamland as well. Certainly with Odd being in there too he probably had enough pull to make sure the Hypnosis was successful, leaving the body useless and those two to have their time together.

In the mean time Sub watched as the Golbat sank its teeth into the Jellicent, however the giant jellyfish's ability, Cursed Body, activating in response, disabling Golbat's ability to use said move. As the Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball attacks pelted the Ghost Thul would become increasingly angry, the Floating Pokemon letting out a pained roar as several ethereal 'eyes' appeared around him floating in front of the three Pokemon attacking it. It was the Thul's Hex move, the eyes casting their sinister glare at the attackers attempting to assault their minds with horrific images to damage them.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I got plenty." Sub said to Rein as he took out a Dusk Ball, releasing Valdemar the Hydreigon. "I think this will suffice, yes?" He smiled as the Hydreigon let out a fierce roar.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:12 pm
SubonicXP
Soon Jack wouldn't be talking as much as the Hypnosis hit 'Odd', seducing the Channeler's body into sleep and thus taking the spirit in him to dreamland as well. Certainly with Odd being in there too he probably had enough pull to make sure the Hypnosis was successful, leaving the body useless and those two to have their time together.

In the mean time Sub watched as the Golbat sank its teeth into the Jellicent, however the giant jellyfish's ability, Cursed Body, activating in response, disabling Golbat's ability to use said move. As the Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball attacks pelted the Ghost Thul would become increasingly angry, the Floating Pokemon letting out a pained roar as several ethereal 'eyes' appeared around him floating in front of the three Pokemon attacking it. It was the Thul's Hex move, the eyes casting their sinister glare at the attackers attempting to assault their minds with horrific images to damage them.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I got plenty." Sub said to Rein as he took out a Dusk Ball, releasing Valdemar the Hydreigon. "I think this will suffice, yes?" He smiled as the Hydreigon let out a fierce roar.
" It knows a certain move i take it? help me with the assault? eh? this ones a toughie..." Rein turned his head towards thul " You know what i want to make out of you , Sushi Thats right my own personal plate of sushi, " " Litwick use your own hex. , Golbat Air cutter, Murkrow Mire dark pulse dont give in to his hex go!" Rein ran for the metal pipe aand picked it up, and ran after jill reading what looked like a muffler from a car to smack her in the face.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:43 pm
Before Cera could fully register what was going on, she found herself subject to Thul's hexes and could only float there in horror as gruesome, horrifying image after image was thrown into her mind with total clarity. If it wasn't showing ways that Thul, Jack, or Jill would end everyone along with Cera herself, then it was showing ways that the team could just up and do the same. Familiar as she was with the concept of "mind over matter," it wasn't a fun experience when she ended up on the other end of it.

It took a lot out of her to get her mind to stop playing the images back, and even once she did, she seemed to be struggling to keep herself from going crazy in fear. Either way, she wasn't about to do much else, unable to fight back for the moment. Likewise, she hadn't heard anything from Odd except how he had earned his body.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff