Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Can you set me free? (Sylvanna x Aeolus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:37 pm
This is a private roleplay between my Sylvanna and Teigra's Aeolus. Do not post without permission.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Teigras Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:46 pm
The power to end and save life was coursing within her and she was very much torn on her true calling. A part of her longed for blood while another screamed to help. What was a poor girl to do? Wings extended with a snap as she stretched them above her and then recoiled them against her lithe frame. Lavender eyes gazed around as her tail whipped behind her in a menacing sort of way. While she might not look the most friendly of sorts she still had needs and wants. She did want to have children of her own one day, she just never knew when and if that would ever happen. It would take a strong male to calm her inner fury. And that was something she'd yet to lay eyes upon.

Letting out a small sigh she tossed her mane from her eyes and walked through the lightly wooded landscape towards a nearby meadow where a pond was conveniently located. She had visited it earlier and had quite liked the sweet taste of the water so she was returning there once more before finding a new location to occupy. She didn't like to stay in one spot too long, mainly because she got restless and that never ended well for anyone. A small smile formed upon her face as she entered the sunlight, the warmth of it seeping into her body and she felt at peace for a second. It was nice while it lasted but it soon vanished and she continued towards the water.

WC: 258

Teigra
Sorry this took longer to get up than I initially wanted!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:14 pm
The sunlight was warm and bright...perhaps a bit too warm where it beat down on the dark colored fur of his back. His lighter wings, however, relished the warmth and he calmed his irritation with the thought that perhaps it was doing some good. The stallion was momentarily earth-bound, which pleased him not. He was a graceful creature of the air, wondrous to behold...currently stomping along the ground like some commoner.

Of course, some might argue it was his own fault. Not that he'd listen to such common babble. Clearly it was some malevolent wind spirit that had conjured that accursed updraft from nowhere that had upset his graceful flight. Of course, he'd managed to right himself, but in the process he'd felt a twinge in his right wing that was concerning. Nothing seemed to be permanently injured, but...he was proud. Not stupid. No use taking unnecessary risks, especially with his wings.

For now, he'd travel the ground like some common earth creature while letting his wings rest. As before, the sunlight warmed them nicely and helped the muscles relax, so perhaps it wouldn't be long before he felt safe taking to the air once more.

Still, it was rather warm out here.

The scenery was pleasant enough, lightly wooded, open meadows. Closing his eyes, he sniffed the air experimentally. This would have been much easier to search from the air, but down here, he'd have to make due with his other senses. Adjusting his course accordingly, he headed towards where he hoped to find water.

Success! Of course, he'd found it. However, something else lay on the wind aside from the scent of water. Another was nearby. A...mare, he believed. She could be there for the same reason as he, needing a drink of water and refreshment. Watering holes commonly brought all types from the area.

Still, better safe than sorry. Keeping his wits about him, Aeolus' eyes scanned the area warily as he approached the water. He wasn't looking for trouble here, only a place to rest and rehydrate, but he'd be prepared if trouble came looking for him instead.

WC: 352

AstoriaFallen
No worries! Been a crazy month for me, but things finally seem to be calming down thankfully!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:59 am
Teigra

As she moved she flicked her tail behind her in a semi-agitated manner. She didn't know what was troubling her more at the moment, her inner turmoil or the fact she hoped she didn't run into someone weaker than her. As she approached the water source she caught sight of another not too far ahead and her heart sank, was she going to have to fight wanting to bite into him too? As she grew closer her spirits lifted and she let out a sigh of relief. Thank the gods, he was a Kalona wind mix. She didn't have a taste for them so her mood was instantly uplifted and she couldn't help but smile. Which felt weird on her face since it had been so long since she'd had a happy moment like this. "Hello there stranger." She said with a small shift of her wings upon her back as she approached the clear liquid. Dipping her head she drank a few gulps but kept her attention on him. "Out for a stroll?" She wasn't the best at small talk, but here was to trying!

WC: 186  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:54 pm
The stallion's wings shifted and half spread experimentally. He was testing the stiffness in the right, but it may have appeared that he was merely keeping his balance as he bent to drink. Shaded by his horns, his ears twitched at each sound until he caught sight of the mare at the edge of his vision.

The general outline of her wings moving just out of sight caused him to tense at first. Kalona. His own natural veiled aggression flared and his eyes narrowed and slid in her direction for a more direct view. No, there was something...off...about her. She had the wings of a Kalona, but the tail was wrong. And...was that a horn on her forehead?

So, no pure Kalona, but a mix, like himself. How...intriguing.

Still, he knew well the urges that came even from such mixed blood and prepared himself for signs of possible hostility. She made no attempt to hide her presence as she approached, however, and went so far as to call out in greeting. Yes, this was an odd one.

Finishing his drink as the mare took her own, Aeolus rose to his proper stance and tucked his wings calmly against his back with care. He took a moment to look the mare over before inclining his head regally. "Greetings to you as well." Unless given a reason to behave otherwise, he would remain calm and stoic. Though, the irony of her question was not lost. Yes, he had been out for a stroll, though perhaps not by choice. The air was preferable.

"Something like that, miss. And what of yourself? Out enjoying the fine weather?"

WC: 273

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:50 am
Teigra

She could sense he was somewhat disturbed at first by her presence but seemed to allow it after looking her over a bit. She was well aware that Kalona's were not a very liked race and being mixed she was always going to be subjected to that first 'oh s**t' look when she came into view. However, her horn and tail helped to make it easier for her to soothe a crowd, so to speak. If she didn't try to bite anyone that is.

"I suppose you could say that." She said in response to his words. "The weather is just an upside really." She added as she looked him over. His horns were really the only thing about him that screamed Kalona, other than that you'd think he was just any other pony walking along. She on the other hand had the leathery wings and fangs to match. Not that it bothered her any. She quite liked how she looked. She was fascinated with his markings though, he was nice to look at. And she didn't want to eat him. Which was another plus. "I'm Sylvanna." She offered up her name to him and looked around for a moment. "I wouldn't suppose you're from this area are you?" She asked. She figured he might not be but it wouldn't hurt to know.

WC: 223  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 pm
...had he seriously responded to this stranger with an inquiry about the weather? Spirits, he was out of practice in socializing. Granted, he was rather selective in those he allowed to share his company, but he hadn't realized just how long since he'd attempted to share small talk with another. Perhaps it had been a bit too long. It wouldn't do for him to look like some sort of buffoon.

Fortunately, the mare didn't seem to notice anything amiss. Was she as awkward as he at the moment, or perhaps instead highly skilled at hiding her own true thoughts? Hmm...so let the verbal dance begin...

Perhaps he was being dramatic. But...perhaps not.

He realized that they were each sizing one another up beyond the friendly pretenses. Habit? Or ulterior motive? Either way, subconsciously he puffed his chest proudly, choosing to interpret her stares as appreciative of his fine form. He noted the name she'd given and offered his own with an inclination of his head. "I am Aeolus, Miss." He had been suspicious whether she claimed this territory and if he'd intruded, but her question led him to believe they were both strangers to the area and he relaxed somewhat. "I'm merely passing through. I suppose you were doing the same? It's a relief to know I'm not trespassing. Though...I've not seen any others in the immediate area." Or smelled any until this particular meeting, he noted mentally. "I don't suppose you have either? Seems quite the pleasant spot to be so deserted."

WC: 253

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Teigra

Turning her attention to their surroundings while keeping an eye on him through her peripherals she took the time to allow herself to be calmed by nature itself. It wasn't often she wasn't a raging b***h because of her kalona blood. Not to say all Kalona's were evil and bloodthirsty, there was just something about her Unicorn-Kalona mixing that just clashed and caused terrible mood swings and the occasional blood lust.

He was fond of using Miss, wasn't he. His politeness was welcomed. "Sylvanna." She returned in kind. She almost laughed when he rambled on a bit about the territory. "I am just passing through, much like yourself Aeolus." She took the time to speak his name so she could retain it to memory. "That's one of the reasons I like this spot. There aren't many that travel through here." She added.

Turning her attention back towards him she was at a crossroads. She wasn't used to conversations. She was more of the argument type. They were always over as quickly as they started. "Will you be here long?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:44 pm
Taking the cue from her response, Aeolus made note to refer to her by name in his next response. "I see. Well, this is my first time to this particular area, Sylvanna, so I appreciate the information. Wouldn't do for me to cross paths with any territorial types in the area. Would put a bit of a damper on such a nice day."

Was that a joke? Perhaps, given the slight upturn of the corner of his mouth. Hard to say for sure.

Her next question gave him pause, however. He was rather eager to get back home. However, traveling by hoof would take some time. If he took some time to make sure his wing was well-rested, perhaps he could fly back from here. He weighed the options carefully. Keep moving at a slower pace, or take a rest here in exchange for possibly making up the time with a swifter pace in the air? "I was a bit eager to get home," he admitted aloud. "But, if there's no reason to rush, perhaps I might stay here for a while and enjoy the surroundings." It wasn't just the watering hole that he took into consideration. Though he hadn't sought out this interaction, he had to admit to himself, it was far from unpleasant.

In what he felt was a bold move, he turned an inquisitive look on the uni-kalona. "Would you be interested in keeping me company for a short while then, Sylvanna? Perhaps tell me a bit more about yourself?" He'd never met one of her kind before, and he had to admit, she was something of a curiosity to him. Perhaps it was their commonality of mixed blood, but he found her interesting to say the least.

WC: 291

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:29 am
When was the last time she had been around someone and not wanted to rip their throat out? Her wings rested at her side and she allowed herself these few moments to just be. Taking in a deep breath she let it out slowly and turned to give him her full attention. She couldn't help but smile slightly towards his words, if only he knew. She was quite territorial at times but this wasn't her land so there really was no reason for her to have any qualms with him. At least not yet. She honestly couldn't see any reason as to why she might get into a confrontation with him. Well, there were a few things he could potentially do that would put her on edge but she didn't see any of that happening. But the day was still young. Her tail flicked behind her briefly and her wings shifted against her side. "We wouldn't want a damper on things now would we." She thrummed her reply as she took a moment to glance around before returning her focus towards him.

She honestly couldn't relate to his next words. Though, if he was talking about his own personal home then yes. But home as in family? She didn't have family so there wasn't anyone or anywhere for her to get back to. At least not yet. Perhaps one day she'd have that, if she ever learned to control her blood lust. Not that she had this insatiable desire to kill everyone, it was just those who had weaker genetics, like flutters and minis. There was something about them that drove her wild and she had yet to pinpoint why that was. Besides the fact they just smelled wonderful. Shaking her head she cleared the thoughts from her mind. It wasn't something she needed to dwell on right now.

When he offered for her to accompany him she blinked for a moment, and pondered his request. She hadn't really had someone ask her to stick around before and it was quite a nice surprise. Should wondered if she stay around a bit more instead of leaving. She was really curious to get to know this male a little better. He was much like her, a hybrid, a freak and that intrigued her a great deal. Giving the best smile she could she gave a nod of her head. "I would very much enjoy that Aeolus." Though the telling him about her part... She pondered that. How much should she share with him? She didn't even know where she start. "What would you like to know?" She figured that would be the best way to start telling him about herself, letting him ask the questions.

WC: 454

Teigra
I just realized I never quoted you

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers