8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:07 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

"We could, that is true. Full Moon is all to be weary for. Powerful conductor, the full moon, but to bright. Some stars end up hiding behind it." Damen explained. He listened to the other question and smiled a bit. "With my birthday perhaps. I wouldn't know when else I would be deserving to get a gift." he replied with a gentle voice. It was a nice sentiment, but Damen didn't really thing that highly of himself. In stargazing and astrology, yes. Everyday life, not so much. When he listened to a more precise topic for star-reading though he looked at his friend with some surprise. It was sad to hear they didn't feel as fulfilled. Granted teaching wasn't really his thing either, but the stars had guided him onto this path and he could but obey. "I don't know what all is here, since I am rather new and rarely left my meadow and the academy. I'm up for spending more time if you are. But where would we go?" he replied to his friend when they spoke of going somewhere or going separate ways.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image
"Sounds like they have control of their positions with the way describe it" Ruel commented. "You receive gifts for your birthday?" he asked his friend when he had mentioned it. "You've been a really good friend that's why. I think I thought of one and I present it to you tomorrow when you visit my classroom" he said deciding to keep the gift a surprise now. He was going to go with a box of assorted tea leaves he saw in a store once and he was going to buy it once he has the time to. "I can bring you to the pub I mentioned to you in passing in earlier conversations" he said as he started walking. [exit to the blue cat]

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:52 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

"Not so much positions but they can regulate their emanation of light. The stars are set in their positions but the differences in their glow tends to fluctuate. Perhaps the way we astrologians speak is a bit misleading. The stars and planets have no sentience or conscience. But the power of the universe tells complete stories, if you know how to read it's language." he explained a bit. "As for the cards... I am aware a lot of people claim they can read them, but in truth only a rare few truly can. It's a radiation, a force of magic that one needs to be sensitive to." he added, though he would leave it at that for now. The feline didn't want to overwhelm his friend. A smile played over his lips as he glanced at Ruel when they called him a good friend. "As have you. I am touched you think about a gift for me.

Thank you."
                                                              Damen said and listened to the proposition. Like he mentioned before he wouldn't get drunk, so there was no problem for him to go to the bar. "That sounds like a good idea. Let's go." he said and smiled to Ruel. Usually he wasn't much for drinking alcohol, but he would gladly join his friend there.
                                                              [EXIT]

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:10 pm
Genkawolf
User Image

Sato was stirred out of his sleep, but the exhaustion of today had kicked in this second attempt at resting. So he slipped into sleep a little further that he started to experience a dream. His body had completely relaxed and his head leaning against the back of the seat.

((OOC: That's it for Sato since he will be sleeping until the two adults return to the car))
Timekeys
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

OOC: Just waking on times to reply but we can continue their other conversations in the other threads  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:15 pm
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
OOC: Just waking on times to reply but we can continue their other conversations in the other threads

((OOC: The hot spring situation is officially the night before the other in those threads so everything else is ahead by the next day after school hours,))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:09 pm
Genkawolf
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

((OOC: The hot spring situation is officially the night before the other in those threads so everything else is ahead by the next day after school hours,))

((ooc: correct, so we can just keep the other ones going and I will try to see where Times is with her post))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers