Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mairi giggled softly, sighing softly as she hugged her mother back. I'm sure he will be. Hell, he's more stubborn than I am, which says a lot, Mairi said shyly. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - What I'm working on at the moment.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & smiled toward her. Mairi, where's Kairi? Pyhrra said this to Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:34 pm
Mairi tilted her head before she inhaled slowly, her clothes rustling softly as what appeared to be bluish mist and fire swirled around her as she held up her hands, her right hand horizontal with forefingers and middle fingers extended while her left hand was vertical in the same way before a plume of smoke kicked up before a double materialized before darting down the hall. I've been studying the scrolls that I was able to save from the boat... some are rather... interesting. That illusionary double... isn't really easy for me, yet... somehow... a physical double... is, though I don't know why, Mairi said shyly. She tilted her head, noticing a rush of memories a few seconds later. She's asleep. Um... do you mind helping me in the bath? Kairi said with a slight blush. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & smiled toward her. Mairi, you mean you want to take a bath before going to bed dear? Pyhrra said this to Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 pm
Mairi blushed deeply, shivering slightly as she nodded shyly. I had one ready a bit before we ate, though it should still be hot. Um... though... how would one do a 'bubble bath'? Mairi said shyly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & smiled toward her. Mairi, it's the same as a regular bath except that it has a bubble mix to it. Pyhrra said this to Mairi as she follows her to the bathroom and gets the things ready for Mairi's bath.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm
Mairi cocked her head. Bubble mix? Mairi said shyly, curious despite herself. She noticed, upon entering the bathroom, that some water had trailed along the floor, so she was pretty sure what Kairi had done as one of the towels nearby was wet. 'If I'm right, Kairi wet her hair, though I couldn't tell when checking on her,' she thought. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, did Kairi remember to dry off after her bath? Pyhrra said this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:43 pm
Mairi tilted her head. I think so, though she might have forgotten to put the towel within easy reach, Mairi said shyly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, maybe you could teach Kairi to put the towels within easy reach before a bath? Pyhrra said this to Mairi then applied the bubble mix to the bath after filling the bath with water.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm
Mairi nodded, blushing a bit as she took a soft breath before nervously undressing, very aware of her fading scars. I think she'll remember that, though reminding her can't hurt, Mairi said shyly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, after the bath and you dry off, we'll put some rivitol on your fading scars. Time for your bath. Pyhrra said this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Mairi exhaled softly, very aware of her body as she stepped very carefully into the bath, surprised that the bubbles seemed to shift around her body. They feel... odd... not quite solid, but not liquid. It's almost like silky, the sensation of the bubbles, Mairi said shyly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, that's the bubble bath you're in. Pyhrra said this to Mairi as she began to scrub her body with the soap brush, then shampooed her hair.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:33 pm
Mairi sighed, shivering slightly at the feel of the firm contact of the brush scrubbing gently over her skin before she felt her mother's fingers working through her hair. It's relaxing like this. I have to admit that I really enjoy this, Mama, Mairi said shyly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games