Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:15 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`•.¸¸.••´Kazuhiro Vanderbilt`•• .¸¸.•´

►► Kazuhiro didn't mishear people often, but today his mind seemed to be distracted. He knew his brother was also moving in with a new roommate today so he had been thinking about him which prevented him from fully focusing on what Sariel was talking about. "Oh...Sorry man I misheard you...I thought you said you were five...I'm just kind of out of it today." Kazuhiro kept a cool face but on the inside he was really embarrassed. He couldn't help but to smile a little because Sariel's life reminded him of his brother's laugh. Well one of his brother's laughs. Sometimes Koji could laugh like a normal person and other times his laugh was loud and obnoxious. "I really don't know much about elves or any other race than humans despite going here. I know a bit about vampires and werewolves because my guidance counselor forced me to take the history of them in my sophomore year so I could know something about other races, but I'm still pretty clueless." Unlike most people Kazuhiro wasn't afraid to admit his faults, it's one of the things that made him a leader type. He often realized his own errors and worked to correct them. "So you're actually 204? That's still pretty impressive. I guess no matter if you aged quickly or slowly it would still come as a shock to me, although I'm sure in your eyes it seems like you age normal and us humans age to fast. Who knows, maybe we do?" He said with a small smile as Sariel calmed down from his laughter.

When Sariel started talking about the mountains he lived by Kazuhiro immediately became way more interested in the conversation. "I've never heard of such a thing being possible. A desert near and ocean, and dragons? If I didn't know better I'd say this came out of a fairytale, but I guess even fairytales have some truth to them.' Kazuhiro said before moving out of the kitchen to the living room where there was more space. "It's probably better to hang out in here. The kitchen is to cramped. You know I've actually always wanted to run through a desert because it's dangerous and very harsh. It would really test my limits."◄◄

(Oh I read your post wrong! I thought you wrote "in my five years of life" not "in my first five years of life"! Now I made Kazuhiro look like an idiot! My bad lol)

User Image
•Love Interest:
•Wearing: ,width[4313],height[5043],x[481],y[34],type[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=0&call=url[file:/product/listing]]Sporty Outfit #1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"Don't worry about it. No harm done." Sariel answered him kindly and listened to him as he explained himself some and talked about being forced to take lessons about vampires and werewolves. "Of all fantastical races out there they picked werewolves and vampires? They are constantly at each other's throats. We used to allow them to live in our forest, but they were just wrecking it with their pitiful war. Now only humans and elves live there, some other races but they are really a minority compared to the humans and us."

The young elf spoke calmly, yet his face did show some worry. Mostly cause he was just realizing that once he would follow in his father's footsteps they would be his problem to sort out. It didn't take long though and soon the shade of a bit of worry left the elf's face. "Ignorance can be bliss when it comes to some races. I prefer to judge people by their own actions though, regardless of their race." he said and nodded when Kazuhiro spoke of his age.

"I am, but compared to my people that is but a smidgen of the ages we can reach." Of course elves were immortal aging wide, but they could be killed in the same ways as any human. "Honestly to us elves, humans are an enigma we can't figure out, or don't want to. Your lives are like a flash to ours, yet you leave the most destructive wake if left to your own devices. What distinguishes humans from vampires and werewolves though is the fact you actually listen to others' reasoning and really try to communicate.

That is why we favor the humans above other races next to our own."
                                                    he spoke but then stopped and blushed a bit. "I'm sorry, that is almost turning into a lesson of elves 101." he apologized and chuckled for a moment. When his roommate walked to the livingroom, Sariel picked up his cup of tea and followed after him. "I agree. Easier to relax as well." he admitted and sat down on the couch. He smiled to Kazuhiro and placed his tea on the table in front.

"Well the Quaenia Desert is to the South, whereas the Great Sea of Ylth is to the West. It's the mountains that cause the big differences between the eco-systems. The highest ridge is just to cold and by the time it would reach the temperature where it can rise higher to pass the peaks the wind has already changed direction, so rain hardly ever reaches to the South Continent." the elf explained, seeing it would seem that the other was interested in their weather systems. "There has been one settlement at some time, but it now lies in ruins. The desert won. I wouldn't advice to go running there, you might never get out of it." Though it would be quite unlikely that Kazuhiro would visit Odoraen, Sariel would rather not he tried to brave the deserts. Ultimately it was up to the other though of course.

"I can see why Odoraen would sound like a fairy tale to you. In the short time I have been here I met a few humans that thought most races were just that, a story. Till they came here." he smiled and redirected the questions more to the other. "How about you? How old are you and where do you come from?" he asked. The elf didn't mind sharing general information, but he was curious about Kazuhiro as well.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► Kazuhiro sat in silence as Sariel basically roasted every race except his own. "So even elves who are said to be all gentle and stuff can dislike so many other." Kazuhiro thought as Sariel spoke about the violence between the werewolves and vampires. When he got to talking about human Kazuhiro cocked a brow. He knew that most other races didn't like humans but why he never understood until now. "All creatures are destructive, but yes some are more than most. Sometimes destruction is necessary to start anew or to improve but there are time where it is pointless and only stems from foolish conflict." Kazuhiro said before Sariel went on apologizing about lecturing him. "It's fine. I like learning new things, it just gives me more life experience. I'm sure I can take this information and apply it somewhere down the line."

It was kind of interesting to Kazuhiro how quickly him and Sariel got into an in depth conversation. Not that he minded it or anything it's just that he didn't expect to hit it off so well with him right away. Guess he got lucky. "You sure know a lot about where you live. I come from a city, and so much happens there that I can't keep track of it all. It's actually very impressive that you know you're home so well. It sounds like an interesting place. It must be hard to get bored around there between the dragons, and the confusing ecosystem." He said with a small chuckle. "Come to think of it all this would have sounded really weird to me if I hadn't been in this school for years. Coming here I knew it was a place for all races but I had never encountered non-humans before I came here. I've had to try to learn things about demons, vampire, werewolves, and apparently now elves as I go. It was a lot to take in at first but now it's just like hearing about any other backstory. Although I think hearing about powers and immortality will forever shock me since those are things humans can't relate to at all." Kazuhiro explained before suddenly the conversation shifted from being about elf culture and where Sariel was from to being about Kazuhiro. "Well I'm 18. I already told you that I got held back, I guess between hearing that and hearing about my fight with my roommate you probably think I'm a delinquent. On my word I'm not but I wouldn't expect you to believe someone you just met. You'll see over time. I only fight when needed and as for classes...I have my reasons." Kazuhiro trailed off at the end of his sentence, deciding not to go into the details of flunking every class last year. Instead he focused not eh question where he's from. "I was born in a big city not to far from here. It's a pretty windy city and the population is huge. The northern part of the city is pretty nice but as you travel to the south side it gets more sketchy so I always had to keep my guard up when hanging out around there. I would often sneak out of the house on weekends and travel to the old skate park in the south side where a few of my friends and I would do parkour. Parkour kind of became an underground thing in the south side. While it's not a competitive sport we made it one. We had different parkour groups and we'd all compete to see who could do the most tricks and who was the fastest. It was a fun time. There were also a few dance teams that would battle each other through dance and my brother and I-" Kazuhiro paused for a second after mentioning his brother out loud, but then he made the quick decision to just keep going. Sariel would have probably met his brother eventually anyway since he is in his brother's grade, so why hide it? "My brother actually joined one of the dance groups before me and I followed after him. It was one of the activities we used to do together. He was always the better dancer though. I only really got into it because he wanted me to. For most youths from the south side it was join a parkour group, a dance group, or a gang. Some people were even in all three. The more connections you had the better. Being rich boys from the north though that wasn't necessary for my brother and I."◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:
•Wearing: ,width[4313],height[5043],x[481],y[34],type[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=0&call=url[file:/product/listing]]Sporty Outfit #1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:31 am
User Image

User Image

Sariel personally had no quarrel with any race, he just stated the facts as he had seen for himself back at home. "Who knows, perhaps you could." he said before he explained his knowledge. "I was required to learn all about Odoraen. There was no escaping it for me. As far as the ecosystems go, I learned all that in lessons at home. I couldn't leave the forest itself." Of course the reason why, he did not elaborate on, but he didn't want the other to think he was all-knowing cause he wasn't. He just had more years to memorize it all. He listened silently when Kazuhiro spoke about himself, glad to hear some about his roommate as well.

So in progress terms if one would ignore years passed, they were around the same age. Hearing him about the elf to think he was a delinquent he chuckled a bit. "I have kept in mind just in case, but I still prefer to wait and see how the individual acts, rather than words going around. You seem fine to me so far." he assured him but he mostly listened.

Hearing about the other's city reminded him of Aelan, the human capital in their forests. Unlike Saela, Aelan seemed to have a large discrepancy between wealth as well. Hearing Kazuhiro's city was the same, Sariel started to wonder if it was like that in every human city, though he didn't ask or speak. That was till he got to Parkour. The elf raised an eyebrow a bit as this kind of confused him. "The humans of Aelan and Aelae had skate parks as well, but I have to admit I have never heard of Parkour. Though since you mention it together with a skate park I assume it has something to do with that." he finally spoke when Kazuhiro was done.

"Much less have I ever tried it myself. Not that you couldn't skate at Saela, the marble roads there would be perfect for it I am sure. But I was kept way to busy to really do much of that and visiting deep in the forest was easier with my free time." Being busy with lessons how to rule that was. For the elf this academy was a relief. Much different subjects than the same dreary history lessons, etiquette and dance lessons. No people bowing to him and serving him every whim, even if he didn't ask to be served.

"It sure sounds like a great time, especially together with your brother. I have never had the luxury of a sibling. Children among elves are a rarity, more so for...the more luxurious class, so I have never had a brother or sister." he said. He had almost gotten to comfortable and said to much. That said he wondered what they would be up to by now. Probably more dreary obligations, Sariel was all to glad to be freed of for the time being. "Entering competitions is impressive. Have you two managed to be the lead of the competitions?" he asked curiously. The elf didn't know how he would have been with a sibling but it sure sounded like fun.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:07 am
Qukohya Lhilei

►► Despite being interested in Sariel's stories Kazuhiro wore and expressionless face as he usually did. He still smiled now and then but often his face always looked as if he was unhappy or bored, it was just his natural look. Due to his expression people often thought he was stern, which eh could be at times, mostly towards teammates when training. Overall he was actually pretty chill though.

When Sariel mentioned that he's wait to see what kind of person Kazuhiro was that brought a very smile grin to his face temporarily. "Be my guest. I can respect that decision." He answered before his face returned to its normal state. "As for parkour it's kind of like racing but with tricks involved. You run around a specific area as fast as you can while dodging or jumping over obstacles. It doesn't really connect to skateboarding, that's just where we all met up." Kazuhiro explained calmly to him, thinking about the rush of the whole event.

He couldn't help but to wonder why children weren't common amongst higher class elves when Sariel brought it up, but Kazuhiro didn't want to pry. That would be rude to do to a person he just met. "I see. Having a sibling isn't all fun and games like some people think. You fight, a lot. But usually they'll have your back when you need it the most. Usually." Kazuhiro's face distorted a little as an expression of angry crossed his face. He sighed and once again returned to his usual blank face, deciding that eventually he'd have to let it go. When Sariel asked about competitions that was just the distraction Kazuhiro needed so he went on about that for a little while. "I was never a lead in the dance competitions. I was basically a fill in for anyone who couldn't participate in the competitions. Dance was fun but it wasn't my favorite thing. besides, I was very busy with my other activities. I believe my brother was the lead once in a flash mob that they did. I was at a track meet so iI couldn't see it."◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:28 am
User Image

User Image

It didn't escape the elf that he only smiled now and then, but he also kept asking about stuff, so he had to be interested to some extend. Sariel listened to him as he explained parkour and laughed softly. "I mixed those up then, but it sounds like fun regardless.." If he felt any embarrassment about misinterpreting that Parkour was for skating, he was hiding it well. He now understood though that the other meant they met up there. Perhaps a school activity, like they had here or so the advertisement had said about Princeton Academy.

Listening to Kazuhiro about his brother he noticed the change in his expression but he didn't question it. Instead he leaned forward as he listened to the table and picked up his tea so it wouldn't be cold before he finished it. He kept looking at the other though as a formality, it was how he was raised and he genuinely liked hearing more about his new roommate.

"At least you were never alone. I have had many times where I was all by myself even when still very young." His parents had been to busy a lot of times and guards couldn't really be relied on by him, only for protection, not to have his back. He wasn't troubled as he said that though. After all he was by no means from a bad family and had been in quite a happy childhood.

When they got back on competitions, Sariel noticed that Kazuhiro was more calm with the subject and he would be sure to keep a mental note on it, just in case he would ever need to calm the other down. "Doesn't that make you the most important member of the team? After all without you if one would not be able to play, the team would be a member short." he said and smiled gently. "Impressive performance on your brother's part as well though." he added. It all sounded quite intriguing to Sariel who, to some extend, was raised quite sheltered.

He thought to himself for a while as he said that. "I wonder if I would be any good at such things. I am agile enough thanks to the forest, but I have not even once done anything like what you mention or close to it." he spoke calmly. He would be without a clue how most games worked and not even know where to begin on most physical education subjects as it was just non-existent where he came from. The forest was training enough for anyone, loose from the training regime of the soldiers. "You think I should try?" he then asked before he took a sip of his tea. "The toughest training I know is that of the soldiers and I never joined those."

User Image

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:56 am
Qukohya Lhilei

►► "Don't worry about not understanding parkour. it's not an activity that's well known even around here." Kazuhiro explained before Sariel mentioned having had a lovely childhood. "That is true in a sense." Kazuhiro didn't feel like going into his deepest feelings with a new guy so he decided to hold back a bit. Honestly there were plenty of times that he felt lonely even when with his brother. While they liked similar things they were very different people, and Kazuhiro always had more pressure put on him since he was the oldest. Kazuhiro figured that even if he mentioned with to Sariel it would be hard to understand how someone can be lonely even when with someone.

Going back to discussing the dance competitions Kazuhiro shrugged in response to Sariel's comment. "I don't think any one member of a team is more important than another. I've been on multiple teams in my life and I was even the captain of the track team here for a while before I was demoted for being held back. I've been a leader, and I've been back up, and I've been just a normal member. Having been in various positions in various teams I know from experience that all roles are equally as important. One of the things I value most is teamwork." Kazuhiro wasn't afraid to admit that he wasn't a social butterfly, but he cared a lot about all his teammates. Pretty much all his friends were team members of his from the past or currently. He liked being able to trust his team, to bond with them, because it resulted in a better performance. Also it was pretty easy to befriend people who shared your same passions That way you always had something to talk about.

When Sariel brought up how he wondered if he would be good or not at those activities Kazuhiro started to think about it to. "I've been doing athletics for a long time, and so I can often look a person's build and be able to tell how good or bad their performance would be just off of that. You have the build of a runner. Your thin but not scrawny, you have some muscle. I'm going to assume that you eat pretty healthy overall because you seem to really enjoy those herbs, so your health is probably great. You have experience in the outdoors and you live in an area with different environments so I'm guessing you know how to handle different obstacles. my guess is you'd be decent at speed making you a pretty good runner and I bet you'd be really good at handle obstacles if you did parkour. As for dance that is based on rhythm more than physical condition so I couldn't guess your skill in that." Kazuhiro said as he leaned back on the couch and brushed his hair back with his hand. Since he had long hair he always kept a hair tie on his wrist, and so he took it off and tied his hair back in a low ponytail with it. Sometimes his long hair just made him feel a little hot since it was also thick. "If you plan and trying track, parkour, dance, or really any sport you need to know this. Don't bother trying if you aren't serious about it." Now Kazuhiro's face looked stern, solid and serious. Sports was one thing that Kazuhiro was very serious about since he participated in many. "And sport is a lot of work. Now one is good right off the bat so if you go in planning to just wing it you won't get better and you'll only hold your team back. Go into a sport because it's something you really want to do. Do it because you feel driven to, because if you don't have the motivation you won't go far. Now I'm not trying to assume that you are automatically going to be lazy, that's not what I mean as all by this. I'm just letting you know that any sport will take effort and a good attitude." Kazuhiro knew that a lot of people didn't know what sports they liked so they tried out for a few just for the heck of it, and personally that annoyed him. That was one thing his brother did that ticked him off. he joined track to to see what it was like, and then as he started becoming insanely good he dropped out for cheerleader. Cheerleading of all things! Kazuhiro admired commitment, and if you weren't committed you had to let the team know right away. Like with dance Kazuhiro told the team he would only participate if needed and they were ok with that. But when it comes to those who just come and go as they please without warning, that really pushed Kazuhiro's buttons. ◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

Sariel smiled and nodded when Kazuhiro said not to worry about it. It would seem it might be quite a new sport if not that known yet. Though to the elf any sport would be new. He was taken aback though when the other said he didn't think any member was more important. But then the only 'teams' he knew were his father's armies and they were a team but very much divided in different importance ranks. It was really clear there who held the most importance, but they never left anyone behind at the same time. "You have done a lot of different things."

Sariel was impressed with Kazuhiro's large diversity he had been in. As he listened to the other he drank from his tea though he was surprised when his roommate suddenly named up all he could see about the elf, even causing him to color a little as he thought of how to answer to all that. Not to mention he wasn't far off with his description either. "Just..wow. You are right when you say I'm overall healthy. I'm rarely sick and well attuned to being outdoors in nature.

We don't eat meat, but I have helped in a lot of hunts to help our human neighbors in times of dire need when winter surprised them, once again. Which included a lot of running, climbing in trees and moving around there to discern our quarry from above."
                                                    he paused for a moment, not wanting to bore Kazuhiro before he at least finished what he started about.

"Our diet, which I haven't changed, consists of fruits, herbs and plenty of vegetables. And I am used to dodging and jumping obstacles which nature can suddenly put in your way at times." He blinked as he watched Kazuhiro fully realizing how spot on the other had been with most of the information, though of course the elf didn't know the more direct to Parkour connected situations Kazuhiro spoke of but considering how close he was with everything else, Sariel wouldn't doubt his words. "How did you..." he started but then shook his head as he trailed off before he laughed calmly again. "Well color me impressed." he admitted.

The other soon changed his demeanor it seemed though. He was suddenly a lot more serious and looked the part. The elf rubbed his head a bit, still with a smile on his face. If he would decide to try this out he would have to make sure he was serious about it. If only to not make Kazuhiro regret mentioning it. "Parkour sounds a lot like what I loved to do at home. Though we don't have competitions there. Running, jumping, climbing. Anything to escape the family security." he said and sounded his warm laugh once more. The elf still needed to fill in some of his schedule and perhaps this would be a good way to keep doing what he did at home.

Even if it would be without trees and soil, it sounded quite alike. Not for a moment did he assume Kazuhiro thought he would be lazy though. More so he just sounded like he had a deep passion for sports and wished them to be taken seriously at all times. He then remembered that Kazuhiro mentioned about rhythm for dancing and he looked up once more. "As for rhythm, that is something we as elves are born with. It is almost like the lifeline of our very society. It's true our cities have marble roads and the city wall at the castle is fortified marble, but the actual houses, even the castle, have been formed by singing and rhythmic conduction. We don't force nature to our hands, we ask permission in song and dance for big projects and at the same time it is a homage to the very elemental that reside in the deepest core of everything nature." he explained. "We're not in charge as many think we are by outside observation, we also live by the grace of the very elementals. Without their approval and grace we would have never gotten as large as we are now." Sariel didn't go to deep into that though, not wanting to confuse Kazuhiro. He understood well it might be hard to fathom for anyone not from Odoraen. "To come back to the Parkour, when I get to trying it out to see if I would fit in such a sport, I promise you I won't do so with only half a determined mind." he then said and smiled happily. "If you are that good in Parkour, I am pretty sure you would keep up with our scouting parties easily. It's a shame Odoraen is to far away to just give it a try." he said thinking to himself some. It was interesting to him to exchange each other's knowledge.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:28 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► After Kazehiro spoke he watched Sariel's face carefully to make sure that his message sunk in. If he was going to join sport, especially get into parkour or track, he wanted Sariel to be ready to give it his all since those were Kazuhiro's passions. Luckily it seemed like Sariel understood what he was saying which made Kazuhiro relax again. "I do a lot because I like being active. For a while I had earned a pretty big name for myself since I've competed in track globally and martial arts and gymnastics at the state level. I was never in it for the attention though, I just like being pushed to my limits. If you join a sport you'll soon know what that feels like."

As the conversation continue Sariel resumed talking about himself and elf culture. It was kind of funny how they kept switching back and forth from various topics. Kazuhiro was quiet as Sariel spoke and only resumed speaking when Sariel seemed to get a little embarrassed over how Kazuhiro was sizing him up. "Sorry if that was awkward, having me eye you up and down. I would often do that when looking for new team members but I guess it does seem a bit weird. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

The elf was relieved that Kazuhiro seemed to relax after he said that. He would have to make sure not to slack when he would try them out. Last he wanted was to upset his roommate so soon after they met and they seemed to get along well so far at that. He nodded when the other spoke. "If I do it it is to have a replacement for what I always did at home in the forest. To stay fit and considering I loved it back at home, I am sure I will love it here too, even if it will be different." he said. Sariel understood Kazuhiro's message fairly well.

He smiled a bit when his roommate apologized about eyeing him up and down before he shook his head. "It was a bit unexpected, but I didn't feel uncomfortable. I hope you like what you see." he answered and joked. At home he was used to it after all. Whenever he would leave the castle, with or without guards, people always eyed him knowing well who he was. Over time he had gotten used to being scrutinized. Though he made sure the exchange was fair, not wanting to share less about elves than Kazuhiro did about parkour, he couldn't help but for his mind to wander to how he would do.

Maybe he ought to join a try-out indeed, if the school had them. "All joking aside though, does this academy hold try-out days for those that have yet to find out of they like it? I mean I know I will, but would still be good to have a time where I can try it out where I can actually learn about it, instead of right away into training where I won't even know what names mean." he asked then. Kazuhiro mentioned he had been here for while already after all.

From what Sariel noticed of stuff they did here in this, to him confusing still, world was that everything had it's own names. And he didn't want to mess up just cause he didn't know what they asked of him to do. "I'd be honored to run with you." he said and smiled. Sariel wasn't just being polite, he really did think it would be fun to. If it was a lot like the forest as Kazuhiro said, then it wouldn't be to difficult, at least the base.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:05 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► Kazuhiro was glad to hear that Sariel was seemed genuinely interested in sports. It meant that he would at least give it his all no matter what the outcome was, and Kazuhiro could respect that. The mood shifted temporarily though when Savile joked about Kazuhiro liking what he saw which didn't make him laugh but still was amusing. "Hmm..." He said with a straight face "Well in all honesty I always appreciate a well kept body so in that sense I suppose the answer is yes." He answered truthfully. Now Kazehiro wasn't oblivious, he could tell that the joke was somewhat sexual but he decided to respond to it based on the way he really felt.

A lot of people thought Kazuhiro didn't always understand humor due to the way he honestly answered everything and how he kept a stern look on his face most of the time, but that wasn't true. He still smiled and laughed, but all in just small portions. It was just the way he was.

Returning back to the topic of sports Kazuhiro couldn't have but have the sneaking suspicion that what interested Sariel the most was parkour. He didn't say it out loud but he could just tell. Unfortunately, parkour wasn't a recognized sport. Kazuhiro was just about to open his mouth to explain that when Sariel said "I'd be honored to run with you." That froze Kazuhiro up immediately and he just stared at Sariel for a while. Very few things threw Kazuhiro off, one being his family problems, and the other was receiving such a genuine compliment. Kazuhiro knew he was a good runner but good was never enough for him. No matter how many award he won or praises he received about how awesome he was he was never satisfied. Sariel's words though stuck to him, because they weren't putting him above others.

"Strange..." Kazuhiro thought. "This guy is definitely different from anyone I've ever met." With that thought crossing his mind he finally said what he meant to before, temporarily ignoring the last thing Sariel said. "If parkour is your goal sadly it isn't a sport here, or anywhere really. It can however become a club. I had thought about starting up a parkour club in the past but I'd need to find enough students interested in it and a teacher advisor, and honestly that isn't as easy as it may seem. There is a track team you can go out for here but if parkour is something you really want then make it happen. It would be nice to see parkour finally get the attention it deserves." Kazuhiro said as he turned his head away from ariel to look out the window. The day was sunny with a good breeze, a perfect day for running. "I'd be interested in seeing you go out it. Running that is."◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:34 am
User Image

User Image

As much as that joke had come out of nowhere, the elf had no extra intentions saying it. When Kazuhiro reacted to it as he did, Sariel just smiled. He understood what the other meant. Good for running after all. He decided not to go into that further, Sariel didn't know his roommate that well yet after all. Finding out what humor worked with him and what didn't was part of the getting to know each other, since they would be sharing the dorm.

When Kazuhiro suddenly froze, Sariel blinked a bit. He wasn't sure what he said that had caused it, but he soon recovered it seemed. Unfortunately not with really good news, or precisely good news. After all if they would make the club happen it would still need to start, giving the newcomer ample time to find out what everything meant. There was the library and perhaps Kazuhiro wouldn't mind helping him learn either. This all caused Sariel to seriously think about how they could make something like that happen.

"It may not be easy, but it also doesn't sound impossible. That alone should give reason to try it. I have no idea what a teacher advisor is, but wouldn't the Physical Education teacher be willing to help? It's a sport after all. Official or not. Swimming also started as just recreation, that became a recognized sport. I seen it on television here." he said the last pointing at the tv that was in the closet across the couch.

He didn't watch tv much, not that they even had it in Odoraen, but he had watched a few times in the few days he had been here. There had been a documentary about swimming. Still the elf didn't understand the appeal the television had over going outside into nature and being active. He would probably not be inside much anymore once he knew his way around Campus and the surrounding areas. Wanting to be active sport really did sound interesting to Sariel. When he heard his roommate's answer to him feeling honored to run with Kazuhiro he smiled and nodded. "Then let's run together sometime." he replied. "The sport doesn't need to be official for that yet right? To do it for fun sometime together."

User Image

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff