Welcome to Gaia! ::

PeeGee

Back to Guilds

We're a fun discussion guild, full of nice members, contests, and weirdos! 

Tags: Friends, Role playing, contests, quest, debate 

Reply Welcome to PG - The best guild around! =O
I miss PG sometimes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgot the Poll LOL
  Its been so long.
View Results

Captain S McBobble

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm
It was fun. There were a lot of laughs. And a lot of drama.

It was fun and active.

But I doubt it'll ever be that way again. And I'm honestly fine with that.

Anyways. Hello to anyone who sees this. (:

EDIT: By the way I am "His Bobble" of the Crew. But that account is gone. s:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:46 pm
I haven't been on Gaia in years!  

Pirri

tiger alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:29 pm
I haven't been on gaia in so long that I honestly don't remember much about this guild....have all the guilds died?6  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 pm
Yeah last time I was on here was way back in 2010. Logging back on was a trip to say the least. Looking at stupid stuff you said when you were younger is always fun-- Anywho, just thought I'd reply to this since it's been so long. ninja  

koda86

Doleera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 am
tiger alchemist
I haven't been on gaia in so long that I honestly don't remember much about this guild....have all the guilds died?6

I think a lot of the 'general' guilds have. Some of the single-focus ones seem to be chugging along.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:36 pm
koda86
Yeah last time I was on here was way back in 2010. Logging back on was a trip to say the least. Looking at stupid stuff you said when you were younger is always fun-- Anywho, just thought I'd reply to this since it's been so long. ninja

This! Been really nostalgic checking back in after all of this time. Sad to see the little guild communities go. Pretty cute to go back almost 10 years later and look at what me and my (now) husband were talking about back in 2009. What a trip!  

Neveah Boo

Sweet Friend

Doleera

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 pm
There's been so many changes. IT's kind of overwhelming. yum_strawberry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:31 pm
Neveah Boo
koda86

This! Been really nostalgic checking back in after all of this time. Sad to see the little guild communities go. Pretty cute to go back almost 10 years later and look at what me and my (now) husband were talking about back in 2009. What a trip!

Kind of is, isn't it? My now husband and I met in this guild because in 2006, and just got married last month! I kinda miss the way things were, especially since we met here. But...it is what it is.  

Triley
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Welcome to PG - The best guild around! =O

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas