Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Harlie's funhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image

Jican tilted his head at this news. It all sounded mighty weird and he would definitely not be giving birth. The idea alone made him cringe. But before he could say anything his ears twitched and walked out of the door to see what was going on out there. Kohaku in the meantime, when Haul dodged his attack, caught his fall quickly allowing himself to dodge most of the other's attacks before shaking himself loose and he turned so he wouldn't be with his back to Haul. When Jican walked out, the white fox merely glanced not wanting to lose sight of his opponent. So they wanted to play it dirty did they? he thought to himself before he placed his feet somewhat apart and in no time he had formed a spear of ice before going towards Haul again. However instead of using it against Haul he made a feint and instead threw it at the black fox. If the other male would fight dirty, so would he.

Profile Jican: 1st Character
Profile Kohaku: 2nd Character.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Jican:
[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

Kohaku:
[color=crimson]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:53 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn
I smile because I am a psychotic man so Smile!

Haul notices the ice spear heading towards jican thus causing him to run in front of jican shifting quickly into his human form as Yuri screamed out in horror, blood dripped down from hauls mouth as the ice spear was embedded in two of his tails and the middle of his back as he held jican protectively shaking in pain "A-are y-you alright?" He asked while he lifted up his head looking down at jican smiling until he fell onto the ground bleeding. Aki glares at kohaku "are you really that stupid?!" He smacked kohaku across the face growling as Yuri rushed towards her son trying to stop the bleeding

User Image

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:26 am
User Image

At first the black fox had ducked when he saw the spear until Haul got hit. "Haul!" he called and he knelt next to his fallen lover. Unlike usual times, even Kohaku was surprised when the spear went through Haul. He stood staring for a moment until he was brought back to his senses by the smack across his face. The sudden contact caused him to growl and turn to Aki but he controlled his impulse this once. "Speak for yourself old man! I didn't even put all my strength in that spear! It was a diversion and not even supposed to do harm!" he called out after the growl. It had just been a feint to divert Haul's attention after all. The spear should have melted instead of doing harm, for once. Not that he wouldn't love to see both dead, but he wasn't keen on ending in a fight with the older kitsune and growing stronger had been his goal now, not an attack.

-

-

Jican:

Kohaku:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:15 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul breathes heavily in pain "father stop tormenting kohaku and kohaku look behind you haha you got your sixth tail" he said while smiling until he began coughing up blood as his mother pulled the ice out quickly to mend the damage but haul literally roared out with great pain "Oh my baby shush hold on okay I'll fix this problem" Yuri looks at the two pierced tails seeing they were healing then began healing the large wound on his back praying he'd be able to walk once this was over, Aki roared out at kohaku before going towards haul "if anything happens to my boy you reckless whelp I'll maul you to shreds" he threatened and meant it

User Image

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 am
User Image

Kohaku was a little confused as to why Haul was smiling and happy to point out he got another tail. He was quite happy to play dirty to injure him just early. At that point it dawned to Kohaku what was said and he looked behind him at his tails to count them. He blinked a bit when he noticed he counted six, as opposing to five before. But before he could well revel in that good news he heard Aki and he looked back at him and glared as Aki walked off. "And like I said it wasn't even supposed to do harm! It was supposed to melt before hitting anyone! If anything it was a damn mistake!" he roared back at the older kitsune, annoyed by the older male. Don't go all, out and even if he was holding back to avoid getting mauled by Aki he was still being yelled at. The white fox huffed before he went back to his spot on the roof with his back turned at the others while raging inside. Jican hadn't moved from Haul's side and was looking at how Yuri healed the wounds. It truly was a useful trait to have. The black fox didn't even know what his powers were, so he didn't know where to begin either to work on developing them.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Jican:

Kohaku:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul groans in pain as his muscles tissue sewed back together slowly then his skin healed leaving a scar behind "your going to need to rest son... jican, aki take him into the house and put him to bed please I need to talk to kohaku alone" Yuri spoke honestly while her husband tried to talk she glared at him fiercely thus making the pure kitsune back down and pick up his son carefully. Yuri sat down on the porch sipping from a tea cup waiting "you can come down now if you want I won't bite" she spoke truthfully

User Image

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

Kohaku didn't even look up or around when the company went inside. Honestly, he thought they had all gone back inside and at the moment he couldn't care less. They all seemed to determine to just fault him anyway. It wasn't like he had asked to be changed from a guardian spirit into a pathetic, useless slave. He didn't react until he heard the woman talk and even then he just flicked his right ear until she finished. "Oh sure, so the moment I come down you can all tell me how bad and a mistake it was to come down." he sent a snide at first. That was all they seemed satisfied doing. However when nothing else happened for a bit, Kohaku glanced at the other, before looking away with a growl, before he sighed and got up. Human or not, his parents would turn in their graves if he wouldn't show some sort of respect to his reluctant superiors. He didn't sit down next to Yuri however, he kept his distance. Before Aki would throw himself on him again, accusing him of trying to attack his wife or something. All he did was sit down in front of her at some distance and stare at her, clearly still annoyed by the others but, for now, resting.

Profile Kohaku: 2nd Character

Smexi-hexi123

-

[color=darkred]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 pm
I won't be able to post for a while my great grandma passed away and it's still fresh in my heart but she lived a long and good life from May 7th 1927 to January 31st 2018  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers