Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Harlie's funhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:31 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn
I smile because I am a psychotic man so Smile!

Haul nuzzles jican softly at his neck "we'll go when your tired jican" he said while talking to his father and his mother as the two snuggled each other before the woman giggled as her husband began licking his neck gently smiling sweetly before the woman fell asleep against akis fur coat "goodnight darling" aki said while looking at the three boys "your all going to be training tomorrow" he said honestly his tails covered Yuri like a protective blanket

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:44 am
User Image

When Haul said we, Jican wasn't sure why the other would go to bed early, but he did appreciate it. It felt weird laying in bed without Haul next to him. The black fox murred softly when his love nuzzled his neck and smiled, leaning in and kissing the other's neck before resting his head on their shoulder while his love talked to his parents. This was a very eventful day to say the least. However when Aki said they would all be training tomorrow while looking at them as well as Kohaku, Jican ears perked and he looked over at the white fox. Kohaku was just as shocked as his black counterpart however. He was to train with them? But before he made his complaint, he thought about it and instead he looked away from the group and looked up at the sky. He was about to argue and for what? If the man was foolish enough to want to train the fox that had tried to kill both his son and their weak lover, why would he stop him from increasing his chances? Jican was less happy about it but he didn't word his worries, instead he continued to snuggle with Haul. It took a while before Jican noticed he was getting a little tired and he admitted that he would need some sleep.

Profile Jican: 1st Character
Profile Kohaku: 2nd Character.

Smexi-hexi123

-

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:19 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul picks up jican carefully as he walked towards his master bedroom locking the door once they were inside "come on jican let's get into our sleepwear before you completely snooze off" he spoke honestly while aki looked over at kohaku "your not fighting the black pup but I tomorrow because when I do retire from my status as deity my son will take my place he'll need to have a few advisors and if you all are going to be strong you have to learn to let things go while your clan was strict with traditions that was their downfall...those hunters killed off your clan kohaku I know because with my number of tails I lead multiple clans as their own deity, your own mother died when she found me not even my wife could heal her with her tails completely cut off from her body it hurts not just your clan but everything we've been known for"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:41 am
User Image

The black kitsune looked at the door when Haul locked it. It was unusual, perhaps he trusted Kohaku as few as Jican did. He didn't question the motives of his lover though and walked to the bed with him. "Alright love." he replied and smiled. It was easy for Jican to strip to his underwear, all he had been wearing so far was his pants since the attack. He took it off and sat on the bed with Haul, waiting for him to join him. Outside Kohaku wasn't looking at Aki nor Yuri, but he listened to what he was saying. Not that he had much choice, they were close enough to hear them if they spoke softly even, let alone on a normal tone. The first acknowledgement he had been listening came from the white fox suddenly looking over his shoulder at the other. It was a shock to learn that his clan was slaughtered, could he really be the only Shinigama left in this world? However he was less inclined to believe the man met his parents. "You have no way of telling that woman was my mother, you never met us." he said.

It was true that a clan was easy to notice from their shared aura, but there was no way this kitsune could know whether or not that unfortunate woman was his mother. It was still a worrying tale however, cause even if she weren't, she'd still be an acquaintance of Kohaku, maybe even an old friend. And if it was true the Shinigama clan was destroyed and he was the last one left, it stood the fact that his parents were indeed gone. "I'm off." he said and huffed a bit, before he quickly made his way to some quiet place on the roof to lay down. Even for Kohaku it wasn't easy to hear his parents were likely murdered but he wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing that. If hunters had truly murdered his clan, however, it would seem he first had a more pressing matter at hand than a few traitors. Revenge for his clan would be more important.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul lies down beside jican holding his lover close "love you" he said while nuzzling his neck gently before smiling sweetly, aki watched kohaku go off "when your as old as me you make a old of allies pup" he said while he moved into the living room nuzzling his wife to a comfortable sleep once they lied on the floor

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

Jican smiled and snuggled up to Haul, before kissing him in his neck and resting his head on the other. He was a little worried about this training with Kohaku being there as well, but fact was that he needed to become stronger. Strong enough to be an asset to Haul, rather than a liability. "I love you, with all I am." the black fox replied and held him close as well before he fell in a calm sleep.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul smiles lightly as he to fell in a deep sleep while hours pasted and the sun rose in the sky haul changed into a pair jeans and wrapped up his feet and hands before heading outside seeing his father was tying his own hair up along with the same clothes haul was wearing while Yuri was making breakfast in the kitchen humming softly

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

The white fox had passed his night on the roof under the starry sky. So when the older kitsune walked outside he was already awake and looked down from the roof. The man was soon joined by his halfbreed son. Curious, he didn't bring his pet along this time? Kohaku thought to himself as he watched Haul walk out alone. It didn't take long for Jican to notice his love had left though, since he always noticed when he lost the presence of Haul next to him. The black fox looked around before he yawned and took a quick shower before dressing in a simple pants and shirt. He had no experience with training but he seen on tv how it usually went, so he wouldn't want to be wearing his wide kimono while doing it. Once done he walked downstairs and sniffed the air and looked into the kitchen. "Goodmorning Yuri-sama." he said and smiled to the lady.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:30 pm
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul focuses on a boulder as his tails curl slowly with his fists rinsed and then throws a punch breaking the stone into two halves without pain "well done son" aki praised as he smiled

-inside-

Yuri looks up form her salmon sushi at jican "hello dear" she smiled sweetly while she began preparing misao soup with tofu bits

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image

Jican smiled back and nodded. She really was very nice. The black fox noticed she was working on food and he didn't see Haul nor his father so for now he walked to the woman. "Can I help you with anything Yuri-sama?" he asked her. The kisune wasn't sure when he was supposed to start training today, but perhaps it was after breakfast. It would be exercise after all, not good on an empty stomach.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:50 pm
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul draws his fists back as he moved his neck slightly as his neck cracked "kohaku get down here" he spoke while shifting into his fox form growling

-inside-

Yuri looks at jican smiling sweetly as she rubbed jicans ears softly "aren't you sweet but if you like you can make some fresh tea while I finish the soup besides my boys never eat until their done training warm-ups" she spoke truthfully while sipping some soup judging the flavor before adding the tofu into the pot

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image

Kohaku had been watching from on top of the roof, totally not inclined to join the others. He was sitting perfectly well on his spot. Nonetheless it was impressive to see the other break the stone in one hit. Not that Kohaku wouldn't be able to, he just hadn't expected Haul to be able to. When he heard how he was called down, he closed one eye as he looked irritated at the two below. "Hear you, wasn't it you who claimed to have bought our freedom. You have no reason to call me down like that nor the right!" he said cockily and scratched his ear a bit before he looked with both eyes again. The white fox wasn't about to come down with a call like that, perhaps if the old man had done so. But Kohaku knew he stood no chance against the male in an actual fight. Meanwhile in the kitchen, the kitsune waited patiently. When his ears were rubbed, the black fox couldn't help but let out a soft murr. A different one than when his lover did of course, but that was to be expected. Jican nodded when she spoke of tea and smiled. "Sure thing." he confirmed and began to work on the fresh tea so Haul's mother didn't have to do everything by herself.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul sits down scoffing at kohaku "I know what I said but your clearly a coward if you don't want to train and maybe even get your sixth tail" he said while licking his front paws before rubbing them on his ears

-inside-

Yuri hums softly while finishing the soup and started the baked tuna streaks "so when am I going to hear pitter patter of little fox pups grandchildren?" She asked while smiling

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:48 am
User Image

Kohaku glared at the words about him being a coward before he growled and stood up from the roof as he glared down at the two. Old man or no, he would make sure to make Haul swallow those words. "Urusai!" he called calling the other annoying, before he moved his foot back before launching himself off the roof towards the other male with the meaning to hit him. He didn't extract his claws this time, not quite ready to pit his luck against Aki again for attacking his son.

.--. .-'. .--. .--. .--. .--. .`-. .--.
                                                    :::::.::::::::.::::::::.::::::::.::::::::.::::::::.::::::::.::::::::.
                                                    ' `--' `.-' `--' `--' `--' `-.' `--' `

Jican had just finished putting up the water and was placing down cups for all of them when he heard Yuri's question. His ears twitched at it as he looked around blinking a bit. Children would be pretty much impossible with two males... "Don't you need a female to make kits?" he asked carefully. Haul wasn't and he sure wasn't. Though there was always the option for adoption of course.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Jican:

Kohaku:
[color=crimson]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:24 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Haul Harlie Quinn

Haul dodged kohaku attack as the white kitsune fall onto the ground face first causing him to laugh "oh I'm annoying huh says the ungrateful whelp" he growled as he pounced on kohaku in his fox form and jaws on kohakus throat slightly breaking the skin as blood began staining his teeth

-inside-

Yuri laughs lightly "usually yes but magic makes things possible dear" she spoke truthfully while placing the tuna streaks onto the plates perfectly cooked and scooping soup into the bowls as well

User Image

User Image

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas