5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:15 pm
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison almost chocked on her food when he called her hun again and when she eventually stopped coughing her face was beat red again. She thought about his next statement, and looked down at her plate. "I wouldn't mind, depending on how you'd want to draw me." She said shyly then looking up at him, she took another bite of food before walking over to the fridge and getting a small cup of water before walking back and sitting down again taking small sips from it. She looked into her sketchbook, smiling at a few of the pictures.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen didn't think she would chock on her food and he felt bad."I am sorry I didn't mean for that to happen."He says softly."Are you ok?"He asks softly then when she spoke he looked at her warmly."I would draw you how ever you want me to."He says taking the last few bites of his food and taking another drink of his water."I have always been an honest person but for once I am lost for words."He says more or less to him self as he glanced over at Allison a little smile on his face.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled at him. "I'm fine." She said with a small smile. She sat criss-cross in her seat and then looked at him with a small smile when he spoke. "Really? Mind if I ask why you're at a loss of words, Logen?" She asked him, leaning on the counter carefully. She couldn't help her own tiny smile when he glanced at her. She thought about what she would actually think would be okay for him to sketch her as or how. She decided she'd sleep on it, and was more curious how Logen was at a loss of words.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image

Logen looked at her a smile on his face."I have lived here for three years now and,you are the only person to come up to me and not want me to sing or draw or do something else for them,I am on a few websites ranging form music to showing people how to draw."He says taking a drink."I like you,you are kind gentle,warm hearted and you like the same stuff I do."He says standing up and walking to the sink and putting his plate in it,he then turned to face her red on his face as well as a smile."I guess I found my words."He says warmly with a little laugh as he got more water and takes a drink."Will I am going to get ready for bed,if you need me just knock on my door ok."He says warmly as he walks to the edge of the kitchen and turns to her and bows to her."Sleep well."He says warmly before heading upstairs.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:58 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison blushed, and froze. She listened and soaked in every word he spoke. She watched as he left to go upstairs, and nodded. "You too." She finally said, but when he went upstairs she just sat there for a little while chewing over his words in her mind. She finished her water and stir fry, then walked the dishes to the sink, washing them quickly, setting them down, forgetting already where they went. On her way to the stairs she grabbed her sketchbook and walked up the stairs to the guest room. When she got in there, she took out a pencil and began sketching. She wasn't sure what, but she just drew and drew, till she fell asleep beside her sketchbook, pencil still in hand.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

Logen changed out of his wet cloths and changed into dry shorts and a black tank top and sighs as he lays in bed and he looked at the ceiling till he finely fell asleep.
-time skip:morning-
Logen had woken up and went down stairs after getting dressed in black shorts and another block tank and went to the music room keeping the door cracked as he waits for his guest to wake up,he sat at his piano and starts to play. His eyes closed softly as the soft sound of music filled the room his fingers gliding along the keys.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:14 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison awoke with a bit of granite on her face, not realizing it. Her hair askew. She looked through her bag and pulled out a a lavender tank top and a pair of light jeans, she walked down the stairs brushing her hair, leaving her sketchbook open on her bed. She heard the piano music as she got down the stairs and had finally got that last knot out. She peaked into the room quietly, noting the door was ajar. She smiled at the music he played. It sounded beautiful. She found a seat by the door in the room and silently sat and watched him play, still not noticing the granite on her face.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:26 am
User Image

Logen turned to get up and seen Allison sitting by the door and gives her a warm smile."Good morning,I hope you slept well."He says warmly as he stood and walked up to her,he then seen something on her face and bent down and he reached out and softly brushes it off her face with his thumb then stands straight."It seems we got some rain last night,I didn't even hear it."He says with a little laugh as he walks up to the window and looks out it before opening it letting the smell of rain fill the room and he takes a deep breath."Are you hungry?"He asks looking at her.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:39 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled a little bit and nodded. Her face lighting up a little and then wiped her face a bit with her hand. She looked outside and smiled. "Huh, I wonder how I didn't hear it either." She said standing looking out the window. She heard his question then nodded. "A little bit yeah." She confessed with a small grin.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:51 am
User Image

Logen smiles softly and looks at her warmly."What are you in the mood for or do you want to go out and eat?"He asks softly as he turns to her and he sits on the windowsill then he covers his left eye and clenches his teeth."Man I feel asleep with it in."He says as he as he stands up."I will be right back I need to take out my contact."He says as he walks out of the room and heads upstairs.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:06 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled and was about to answer but paused when he covered his hair. "O-Okay." She said, unsure how to answer now, or really what to say. She took the minute to think, and rubbed her arm a little leaning on the wall.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:07 pm
User Image

Logen soon returned with a patch over his left eye and a soft smile on his face."Sorry about that hun,I fell asleep with a contact in my eye and it started to hurt once the wind blew."He says softly and he looks at her."Now what is it you wanted to eat?"He asks again looking at her form the door way.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison watched as he came down with the eye patch. "It's okay, I didn't know you wore glasses." She said to him calmly. She looked at him in the face, putting part of her index finger under the eye with the patch then moving."I think while we're out you might want to pick up some eye drops." She said, then thought about what she wanted to eat. "Maybe just some pancakes and homefries." She said with a small smile.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image

Logen looked at her and softly smiles."I don't need glasses my contact is to change my eye color."He says taping the eye patch with a finger,yet his uncovered eye was still a light green color."I can make pancakes but homefries I am not sure on but I am sure we can come up with something."He says with a smile as he heads to the kitchen thinking as he walked."Hmm."He says once in the kitchen.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison raised an eyebrow but shrugged and smiled at the natural color of his eye. "I'll make the home fries. They're easy." She said with a small laugh. "So long as you have potatoes." She said instantly moving to the fridge as she spoke, thinking that as the first place to find potatoes.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas