Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:43 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton Gave a surprised face, he didn't think James would actually show through and do it. He thought James would just try to make him understand that he couldn't just do that and that it took time. Ashton Loosened his grip on James clothes and gave a surprised tone to James also, " r-r-really,?" Ashton said lighting up with a little glint of happiness. A sparkle shot through his eyes, Ashton was given a surprise kiss also. Ashton hugged James, blushing at the kiss and also just really happy that James could do that. Ashton buried his face into James chest while being held in his arms. " aishiteru..." Ashton said softly. It meant I love you but in Japanese. In Japanese there is three ways to say I love you and this way was just in a relationship lovey dicey way, not in a marriage way or in a i like you sort of way, but actually meaning it relationship boyfriend to boyfriend wise.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:53 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

James laughs slightly at Ashton's stammer "yes really and Ashton..." he spoke while lifting Ashton's chin up so the young man would look into his eyes "I love you too my little pup" James leaned down taking Ashton's lips with his own while his hands rested on the boys lower back pulling Ashton close to his own body

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:05 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashtons face became bright red, he got pulled into the kiss, going deeper and deeper and deeper. He felt his hips get pulled further in near James, he couldn't help but get a little tingly sensation at this once again. Ashton immediately felt embarrassed, he couldn't help it. Ashton layer his hands on James chest, basically telling him if we don't stop now, then it's gonna go too far. They had just got done doing the bees and the birds with each other that if they did it again, Ashton would get sore. Ashton looked down at the ground, his stomach filled with butterfly's. " James... I can't help myself if you do that..." Ashton looked a bit to the side a bit embarrassed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:13 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James leans down as he lightly kisses Ashton's neck smiling sweetly "Can your lover not tease you my pup?" He asked while one of his hands lay on Ashton's own "your so sweet and cute when you act like yourself" he bites down onto his lover's neck sweetly while licking the bite mark

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:07 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

" Am not" Ashton said hiding his smile so it wasn't noticeable. He didn't want James to know that what he said actually made him happy oddly. Ashton felt a wet sensation on his neck. " ah~, j-James" Ashton said surprised by the fact that James was now licking his neck after biting it. Ashton held James hand and triad to back up, he wasn't gonna lie it did feel a little weird but also good. " q-quit it~!" James chuckled embarrassingly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:19 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James leaned back smiling "your beautiful when flustered Ashton" he spoke softly while kissing his lover's forehead before walking back his hands up "well I should take bath but I do want you to see my home period before I came here in your timeline" he spoke lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:05 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Before James could leave to his bathing, Ashton asked him, " may I stay here well you're gone...?" He asked his body a bit vulnerable now but still standing and fighting back. He hadn't felt this way about anyone else, but now he does and his body still shows signs of it so he'd just have to deal with it and get over it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James walks towards his bathroom til he heard Ashton's question "you may if you wish too Ashton" he spoke while removing his coat hanging it up carefully as well his shirt and covet then goes into his bathroom humming softly turning the hot water on. Ashton removes his boots setting them aside on the sink counter as he whistles lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:24 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

ashton sighed and shook his head, trying to whip away all of the tingly feeling in his body. As soon as the feeling went away Ashton had went to go outside to take a walk. He looked around, trees filled the area, along with flowers. He wanted to do something. Not go back in time or in time or anything like that. He wanted to go to the beach, or go shopping or even go to the club to dance, honestly the club sounded most fun.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:36 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James steps into the shower groaning softly as the water hit his back massaging his muscles and skin making him groan lightly before he started to wash his hair "I am worried for Ashton" he sighed

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers