Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:28 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton began kissing the man even deeper than before, showing him how much he liked him with just a kiss. Ashton licked an entrance to the mans mouth, trying to get into a tongue kiss.
Ashton was then picked up and that made him quit the kiss for a second to take a breath. Ashton really truly did like this man, he really did. Even if he did do stuff to hurt himself or even if he was a little mean and slapped him at the entrance, he really did like him...
Ashton was layed on the bed and he took off his scarf and wrapped it behind James back, he pulled him in closer to him and said very sexually, " I want you... To take me... James..." Ashton said in between the breaths he was taking due to the kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:18 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

James looks down at Ashton his eyes wide from his request but then smirks "Alright love but you better not whine if your sore tomorrow" he said while pulling off his robe then leans down kissing Ashton's neck slowly as his hands went under Ashton's shirt removing it gently "Pale skin like the moon's light haha but it suits you~" James smiled as he bites down onto Ashton's collarbone

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton blushed, " s-s-sore...?" Ashton said totally embarrassed. He knew they were going to do something sexual but he didn't think it was ping to go that far. Ashton bit his lip sensually and was then suprised by a bite at the collar bone. Ashton winced a bit suprised.
" James... I-I've never gone this far with a man... O-okay... I may have had to suck other people b-but... N-not this far..." Ashton was embarrassed to say that to James because that was admitting he hadn't done stuff like that with a man.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:51 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James licks the bite mark as he looked up at Ashton "So your telling me you are basically a virgin Ashton if so then I'll be gentle until you want me to be rough" he said while he moved up kissing Ashton passionately and deeply as his arms wrapped around Ashton's waist

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:53 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

" I'm not a virgin..." Ashton turned his head just to lose eye contact with James. " I've done it before... J-just not with a man" Ashton looked back at James who was lying on top of him.
Ashton felt James hands on his waist wrap around him. He blushed and kissed back at the man, he didn't know really what to do, he's never gone this far with a man, and whenever he did get far they'd take control and tell him what to do to them like the inhumane people they are.
Ashton gently wrapped his arms around James back, trying to hold onto the man who seemed to be liking this as did he.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:40 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James leans up as he kissed Ashton's forehead "Just tell me what you want Ashton since you are mine now as I am yours" he said holding Ashton close as he sat back onto the pillows of his master bed

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:51 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton replied to the man as he pulled him in even closer now, " I want you..." Ashton said blushing and looking up into the others eyes, his eyes were dominant.
Every touch Ashton had gotten even I it was just holding hand or something stupid like that made him shiver with lust, each time he was kissed it made him feel even more erotic than before. Ashton could feel his tummy bundle up with butterfly's at the moment, he ha wanted more of the touch, but if he had more of James touch he didn't know if he'd be able to retain himself from wanting to get at him so bad.
" James...... Kiss me..." Ashton whispered in his ear, he wanted the sweet taste of James lips on his. The way they would collide with symphony was beautiful and felt so good to each other's. He wanted that...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:16 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James smiles softly as he gently caresses Ashton's face in his calloused yet soft hands "With pleasure love" he said as he leaned down ravishing Ashton's lips with his own while his tongue made it's way into the young man's mouth, James looks at Ashton seeing his blush though he'd never admit it his body was beginning to heat up lowly with pure passion and lust making his usually cold skin hot to touch

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:48 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

( TIME SKIP )
Ashton lied in the bed panting from what he and James had just done. That had been his first time with a man like that, usually if it were a man he'd just blow them and leave but this time he didn't want to leave. He didn't know what it was about James but he liked him a lot, he didn't know if it was love or lust, he didn't know If it was true but he thinks e loves him.
Ashton looked into James eyes, " I-I love you" Ashton said kissing the man again. His body was hot, he felt really good too. The feeling in him was like a firework exploding in his stomach, butterfly's flying around in his stomach, or even being tickled in the tummy. It was a word sensation, but he liked it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:14 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks down at Ashton "Don't say that unless you're completely sure of your emotions Ashton lust is common while love is rare" he said kissing his head while he sat up from his bed stretching out his arms thinking to himself why he was being like this maybe Ashton was finally opening up

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:19 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton's heart dropped at this, he wasn't saying something he didn't mean, he was just confused whether what they were doing was love or lust! It's basically the same thing right!? Ashton stuck his tongue out at the man and cave red himself up with the blanket. James words hurt him a little, it made his heart hurt. What did he mean by saying things he doesn't mean? He meant it! He knew what word was coming out of his mouth!
Ashton turned to his side facing away from the man while under the blankets.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:26 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James sighs lightly as he looked at Ashton "I've never been in love before Ashton when I tried it was just false hope or rejection or a one night stand" he said as he moved back onto the bed crawling over Ashton "But my heart is beating fast like a humming birds wing after what we did" he looks down at the young man as his Sandy blonde hair fell over his face

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton looked up into the mans eyes, they were full of passion, and they were filled with history. Ashton lied under the man who was pinning him down basically. Ashton's heart beat slowly, calmly with every breath he took his heart beat. They were both inexperienced even though the old fart on top of him was like really old like two hundred maybe even a thousand! He didn't know how old he was but he was her old and they were both inexperienced with love.
Ashton wrapped his arms around the mans neck and looked him in the eyes, " what if I were to say it and mean it... That's possible..." Ashton said calmly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:40 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks down at Ashton oddly surprised but then actually smiled "Of course it would mean something Ashton, it would mean I will no longer be alone and neither will you" he said smiling before James shifted his weight placing Ashton on top of him while James kisses his forehead

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:52 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton listened to the mans rugged voice. It was soothing and deep. He really did love this man, he was quite sure of it. He may not have known what love was that much, but he really knew it this time. All of the other times he would think he loved the men and woman but this time his heart fluttered and his stomach filled with butterfly's every time James touched him. Perhaps this was love love?
" I was never alone in the beginning" Ashton smiled when he was now laying on top of James chest with his hands propped up to hold his head up and his feet kicking in the air behind him playfully. Ashton was still wrapped up in the blanket, it was now just a little bit looser on him. The warm blanket was made of lambs wool an was heavy weighted. It was about the size of a queen size bed.

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff