Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:24 pm
JAMES MANOR

User Image

MASTER ROOM

User Image

Pool

User Image

Master bathroom

User Image

Kitchen

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:38 am
♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time I've got in this lifetime

Walks out of his manor carrying a new invention that looked like a golden rabbit "let's see now if you work little cottontail" he sets the rabbit down while winding it up humming the red Baron as he watches his invention hip around like a real rabbit slowly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:04 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton slammed the door behind him as he left his ex's college dorm apartment. He stomped his way through the halls of the college dorms. ' what a ******** d**k! He thinks he can just ******** me and then tell me I'm not good enough the next morning?! Jerk!' Ashton thought to himself as he entered the elevator. He pressed the button that had the number 1 on it.
The elevator went down and down, all the way to level one the main floor. When the elevator dinged and the door opened Ashton stepped foot into a cold room filled with people. He walked right through the crowd without any problems. Most of the time it was more crowded down there than anywhere else.
Ashton walked through the gates and walked past a couple of taxi men ignoring their questions, " sir, would you like a ride?" They would ask. But he wouldn't awnser. He continued to walk.
Ashton walked upon a bench on the sidewalk and sat down on it hugging his knees closely. He was in deep thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:51 pm
♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time I've got in this lifetime

A golden rabbit hops over towards Ashton the nose twitching "Timer where are you?" A man dressed in eighteen ninety clothes steps through a bushel of thorns looking at his pocket watch as the rabbit looks up at Ashton hopping up onto the bench looking at Ashton with Ruby eyes

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:09 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton sat there thinking of what he had done to his ex that had made him so angry at him. Maybe because he hadn't shaved in a while... No no... It couldn't be that. It had to be his moans he had made that night..... Nah. Probably not... Honestly, Ashton had no idea what he had done... In fact he hadn't even done nothing.it was his ex's fault!
When a odd looking rabbit had hopped up onto the bench where Ashton was, his thoughts were interrupted. He adjusted his sitting position to how a normal person would sit. He looked toward the rabbit with a confused face. " well who made you you pretty thing?" He asked scratching the rabbits head.
He was once again interrupted by a odd looking man moving through the bushes. Ashton turned his attention to the odd looking man. He didn't say anything yet, he looked the man up and down. " what are you supposed to be. A timer ready to explode.?" He asked quite rudely. " is this your rabbit? He's sweet"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

Whistles as the rabbit hops towards the man as he gently pets it's head "No I am a inventor of all things and this is timer my new project for lonely children with allergies" he walks towards the young man "Are you alright love a pretty thing like you should not be crying" he looks at the sky as he puts his pocket watch away

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:02 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton watched as the rabbit hopped off of the bench and towards the man who was now petting it. The rabbits gold figure was dark and very steam punk looking. The eyes were beautiful! It's ruby eyes looked up at the man.
" so your an inventor." He said as if he was stating a fact. " what do you invent? Dildos" Ashton chuckled making fun of the man. He stood up and walked towards the man. " allergies for children...? What like the hiccups?" He joked. " and just so you know... Hot topic is in the mall, not thecschool." He joked again.
When the man had walked toward Ashton. He said an odd thing I Ashton. " love...?" Ashton asked. He then heard the rest of his sentance. " I-I'm not crying he said in defense. " I had something in my eye..." He used a lame excuse.
" so why are you dressed up like that.?" Ashton asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:22 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

The man looks at Ashton confused for a moment "Your a bad liar and to answer that peculiar question I am not from your era of the timeline more of the forgotten past" he claps his hands as his rabbit hops into his lap while he adjusts his goggles "I made a time travel box back in the early industrial age of London" he cleans timers Ruby eyes til they shine then looks back at Ashton "The name is James Richard JR a pleasure to meet you and that man in front of us glaring at me your lover?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:34 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton scowls at this, " I'm not a bad liar. Liam is a bad liar" Ashton said making up a fake name. He had hated being called a liar, he was always the one who was in trouble for s**t he didn't do! Including for today when he had got into a fight with his ex. He really didn't deserve that.! His ex was just pissing and moaning about how he didn't like Ashton and how he was only a one night stand. " what's it to ya anyway. Why do you want to know if I'm lying or not." Ashton said with a bit of a growl.
Ashton looked at the man confused, " forgotten past...?" He mumbled under his breath. The man had awnsered this by saying something about London.
" so your name is James huh. Your pretty weird for an old man.... My name is Ashton Blaken" Ashton says crossing his arms. They were then interrupted by a nuisance. A voice voiced over all " why the ******** did you run away?! All I told you was that you were a one night ******** and then you go and find another guy?! What the ******** is wrong with you!" The young boy yelled. The young boy grabbe Ashton by the arm and Ashton tried to get away. " ******** off Carlos!" Ashton tried to get away. He really didn't want to be here anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:25 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James stands up grabbing carlos's arm "let ashton go now" he squeezes down harshly onto the young man's wrist making him let ashton go "More of what is wrong with you young sailor mouthed urchin" he quickly let's go only to leg sweep carlos onto the ground "Did your mother not teach you any manners?" he hands ashton his robotic rabbit timer "you are truly the most pathetic excuse for a homosexual man cursing to a man of time" he takes out his pocket watch "maybe i should send you back to the seventeen hundreds I would enjoy seeing you run through by a Yankees blade If I tell them you are a kings man besides Mr.Hamilton owes me favor?" he pressing a few tiny buttons as a medium portal opens up in the air

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:05 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton watched Carlos with his Eyes wide, James had been just beating him to a pulp with just about no effort. When James gripped Carlos's arm to the point where he had let go of Ashton's arm, Ashton was surprised. Carlos had then been sweeped off his feet an fallen to the ground, Ashton tried so much to keep his laughter in, but he couldn't help it. He bursted out laughing at this. " you, you hahahaha!" Ashton chuckled not being able to finish his sentance which wa supposed to be ' you dumbass' to Carlos. When James had called Carlos an urchin that only made him laugh more. A stranger who hadn't even known him even a minute had beaten him and called him out on himself.
When James pulled up a portal that's when Ashton knew he had to stop him there. It was only Carlos, not a murderer. Ashton held the rabbit close to him and he walked up to James an pulled his arm a little signaling he was there and wanted to talk. " look... Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it, but this a*****e is just an a*****e, he's not a murderer or a child kidnapper like he should be but he doesn't deserve this." Ashton try's to synthesize with James.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks down at Ashton then at Carlos while he shut his pocket cover onto his watch this closing the portal. He drops Carlos onto the ground "Apologize to him now you filthy urchin runt or else" his voice became cold but still deep with his British accent while he looks back at Ashton slowly patting his head smiling "I hate bullies and I've lived a long time fighting in wars to know that you should not let people like that push you around" he said warmly as he walked back to the bench sitting down taking a cigarette out of his vest lighting it up before placing it onto his lips

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:14 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton watched the tall man named James put his clock back in his pocket and the portal closed. Ashton wondered where that came from, how could this man do that, was it a power? " did you do that? Geez, scary..." Ashton pointed to where the portal was.
Carlos backed away a bit, " you freak! Y-you get a monster t-to take care of your buisniuss! Horrible!" Carlos screamed, he used this time to then run away and flee from his probloms e had created.
Ashton felt. Hand on his head and he then looked up at James. " I'm not a ******** kid you know" Ashton chuckled a little. He followed James to the bench an. Sat down next to him. " so... Where do you live?" Ashton asked trying to get him to realize he needed a place to stay now.

( sorry or misspelling... My phone is a jerk )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:36 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks at Ashton as he lights up his cigarette "I have a manor nearby here if you wish to stay" he breathes in the tobacco smoke then takes hold of it, blowing the smoke out into the air as he stood up from the beach "follow me Ashton" takes his rabbit as he put it onto the ground "lead us home timer for into the rabbit hole we go" the robotic rabbit hopped through the bushes as James followed his creation "you coming kid?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:36 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton's face lit up but then went back to normal when he said he would let him stay if he wanted to at his manner. Ashton walked up to James and placed his hands on his chest, " surely, if I were to stay, there would be some services id have to do right?" He asks seductively.
Ashton followed James and the rabbit, " I'm coming" Ashton said in reply. He followed behind them, " so what does your manor look like? It doesn't look like a children's school does it?" Ashton joked.
(Sorry so short)

Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces