20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

xxxx✷ Alexander Rowanson ✷xxxx
xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex followed him and helped in washing the dishes, having to use the dishwashing soap and sponge to clean them up before rinsing. "Two huge Ensemble Stars omanjuus. I'm planning to give one to you." Once he was finished, he let them dry on the dish rack. "Now, what's next for the maid to do to appease me, hmm? Do whatever you like, as long as I'm happy with it."

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:14 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai 🍫

🍮THE BAKER 🍰

Francis crossed his arms pretending to think before grabbing a hold of Alexander's tie untying it "how about I make you a sweet treat for the bedroom hmm~" he smiles sweetly while he places a vanilla maroon in Alexander's mouth giggling

🍑OOC- 🍬

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Oh boy, now his tease was getting interesting and he couldn't helo but blush. When his tie was loosened up and the macaroon was placed into his mouth, he chewed it slowly, humming. "And you get to savor that as well. We are a couple, after all." He licked his own lips playfully as he caressed the maid's cheek, stroking the smooth skin. His other hand went to his waist, giving it a squeeze. The material was sturdy, though it would easily come up when untied properly. He silently thanked the woman for being a genius.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC: Let's take the smut to the PMs.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:46 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai 🍫

🍮THE BAKER 🍰

Francis blushes lightly at his loves caresses before placing his hands on Alexander's clothed chest "go to our room I'll be in shortly" he said then kisses Alex's neck then lightly bites the skin

🍑OOC- kk and I'll reply once I finish my paper route 🍬

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:21 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

He hummed softly at the kiss as well as the slight n** on the skin. He simply nodded when he was told to enter their room. Without hesitation, he departed to that place while taking off his tie, letting it settle on the shared mattress. His adrenaline was starting to rush at how the maid was going to appease. All he could do was wait and see.

-- Time skip --

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai 🍫

🍮THE BAKER 🍰

Francis kisses Alexander gently once he gets to the bedroom with a bowl of freshly made strawberry whip cream along with the leftover maroons smiling sweetly

--time skip--

🍑OOC- 🍬

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Francis wakes up slowly sitting up as he stretched out his arms yawning slightly then looks over at his dirty maid outfit sighing softly before grabbing his pyjama pants on his nightstand slipping them on then gets out of bed cleaning up the clothes

🍑OOC- 🍬

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex must have fallen asleep for too long since when he woke up, the other was nowhere in sight. Francis must have decided to clean up after the session and he was fine with that. He simply sat up, choosing to massage his own lower back since it had gotten sore from the passionate tryst. Man, also his tuxedo would need a washing since it had already gone squalid with the remnants. He would definitely need a shower and some clean clothes, and that was his next task that he accomplished.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:57 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Francis hums as he finished making himself and Alexander lunch a souffle with veggies and a bit of ham along with a chocolate cherry tart topped with a little drizzle of dark chocolate ganache made him smile slipping off his apron and untying his hair

🍑OOC- 🍬

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

He was now combing his hair, damp from the shower but now neat thanks to the action. Alex took a deep breath as he put on his T-shirt and slacks, simpler than the outfit he wore to meet up with Francis' parents. The otaku sighed, only to hear the buzz of the smartphone that was situated in the night stand. It turned out that there was a message from his sister who questioned about his relationship and even commented that they were like bunnies. He could only sigh as he replied to the message.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Francis finishes making lunch drinking from a glass of water as his own cell rings with a cute little melody he picks it up answering it "Bonjour?" He greeted as a familiar voice met his ears causing him to grip the glass he was holding to crack "Vous n'avez pas le droit de m'appeler et non, je ne reviendrai jamais sur vous, abusif fils de pute!" (You have no right to call me and no I am never coming back to you abusive sound of a b***h!) He yelled into his phone before hanging up and carefully putting the cracked glass into the trash

🍑OOC- 🍬

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Now that the message was sent, he could now focus on having lunch with Francis and the opening the packages. But as he was about to exit the bedroom that they both shared, he heard the French swearing. Alex didn't even need to translate considering that the tone said it all. With that, he left the room, only to see the baker picking up the pieces of broken glass. Now that's something that was no laughing matter. If he would like to ask, he had to wait till the other would be done with the task.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:58 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Francis puts the last of the shards into the trash breathing slowly to calm down then looks up at Alexander from the the floor until he looks at his feet his hands tightening into fists as tears ran down his face unknowingly

🍑OOC- 🍬

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:06 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

It looked like as if Francis didn't want the other to notice the pained expression on his face. But oh well, it was too late. Alex had no choice but hug him since the otaku hated seeing the other feeling upset over something. The questions would wait till later. He just tightened the hold, not wanting to let go until the baker would calm down so that they would eat lunch together.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Francis grips onto Alex's back crying fully placing his head on his shoulder "he called me even though I blocked his number" he sobbed out trying to calm down breathing deeply

🍑OOC- 🍬

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces