Reply Tribes
The Very Best - Now Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Very Best Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 am
Hey, you! Yes, you, sitting in front of the computer: Would you like to help be a leader/owner of the tribe, or do you have ideas that would make for good plots?

Contact Ishtadaal to consult with them about the tribe, plans you may have, etc!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!

Username: Ishtadaal
Kin Name: Grassrustle.
Familiars: Useless.
Position: Fairy Zone Warden.
Role: Curating the Fairy Zone, chasing off large would-be predators that might try to swim over and eat the animals, being overly-enthusiastic and a bit of a grouch!  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Username: Ishtadaal
Kin Name: Celery!
Familiars: Vow.
Position: Future Resident Legendary Mascot Trainer
Role: She'll act as a mascot and a recruiter for the Very Best, travelling throughout the swamp looking to bring in individuals to claim their rightful place!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Username: Valkymie
Kin Name: Sweet Bird
Familiars: eggshell | cocoa bean
Position: Trainer
Role: Sweet Bird would be a "filthy casual", eager to train his "best friends", but not willing to be "mean" (strict) or put them through anything that may hurt them or bring them discomfort. He would probably view this as a game or playtime, until he eventually matures (perhaps with the help of higher ranking tribe members, encouraging him to grow up or find determination/motivation) I mean he -wants- to be "the very best", but he's basically a "youngster" level right now, and doesn't put a lot of effort into honing the skills of his familiars. Just spends his time playing with them or teaching them little tricks. baby boy needs a mentor

Ishtadaal
woop! edited to trainer! :>

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 pm
Valkymie

This is a super cute concept! As a kin with pre-existing familiars: Sweet would likely be a fully-fledged trainer, unless he'd done something to be barred from competing in gyms for a time! Junior Trainers would be ones not yet given familiars of their own– either new inductees or ones born into the tribe!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:35 am
Would a dog breeder be welcome? Ochre has many woofs and this might be her kind of jam.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:46 am
sheepcakes
Would a dog breeder be welcome? Ochre has many woofs and this might be her kind of jam.

Yeah, for sure. Much like the Daycarers, trainers who worked in the capacity of breeders would be exempt from the rule of six, but also not allowed to compete with more than a specific set of them. App away!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:23 pm
Ishtadaal
sheepcakes

Yeah, for sure. Much like the Daycarers, trainers who worked in the capacity of breeders would be exempt from the rule of six, but also not allowed to compete with more than a specific set of them. App away!

What kind of competitions? Ochre isn't much for fights, even if they're just mock or play fights. But if there were fashion show type competitions she'd be there, depending on the theme she'd be there to compete or help other kin dress their pets (Ochre is an artist who especially likes painting/decorating kin and pets and knows what plants to avoid to keep from getting ill) and would even help kin match their pets, should they wish.
I don't even remember how many dogs she's got, as for types she has sand dog, spectral hound, demon hound, eaglehound and is hoping for a fennec, muskwolf and wolf to join her eventually. As for type restrictions she'd likely pick Baby (her first) or Rainbow (the one who made her realize all she really wants [besides painting kin/pets] is to breed dogs and give everyone puppies). Baby is a sand dog & Rainbow is a demon hound.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 pm
sheepcakes

The gymwastation competitions are obstacle courses, tests of discipline, or yes, sparring matches! As a breeder, she'd be more likely to be in a position of judging familiars– or yes, helping others groom and prepare– for beauty pageants.

If she has seven or more, she won't be able to participate as a normal trainer. If she has less than that, she's fine. uw u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm
Ishtadaal

The gymwastation competitions are obstacle courses, tests of discipline, or yes, sparring matches! As a breeder, she'd be more likely to be in a position of judging familiars– or yes, helping others groom and prepare– for beauty pageants.

If she has seven or more, she won't be able to participate as a normal trainer. If she has less than that, she's fine. uw u

She's got 7 now, and a wolf pup on the way, also no thought of stopping.. But she'd be more than happy to help kin with beauty pageant stuff, as well as breeding various dogs and offering classes to help train companions. She's only ever trained dogs, and isn't at all sure how well her tips would go for non-dog companions. She doesn't believe in punishing a companion, her training style is to reward wanted behavior and redirect unwanted behavior into what's desired. She also believes a well cared for dog is too tired (from playing) to misbehave.
Her current group is well behaved enough to hunt together without any fights breaking out over who gets what. And they don't go chasing other animals until she gives the ok, she'd feel horrible if one of them ate someone else's companion. As a side note, she'd do her hunting outside the tribe area to avoid catching any animals that are or intended as companions. She does eat with her pack, and does her best to ensure everyone gets a full belly (she'll go hungry before any of her dogs) but given the nature of the tribe she wouldn't bring their kills back, and would be discreet about it. She sees nothing wrong with eating meat (as long as the animal wasn't a pet/intended to be a pet and also that the animal isn't wasted, every bit is useful in some way or other, even if not as food) and is one of the original Acha so she comes right from the desert, which is a huge part of the foundation that no part of the animal (and plant as well) is allowed to go to waste. Her time in the swamp has put a more spiritual spin to that, even though the swamp is full of animals and plants, waste is still not tollerated.

Sorry for the text wall, I just get so excited when talking about my babies.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:50 pm
sheepcakes
It's no probelm at all! <3 She sounds like a perfect fit, training-wise! Leader Rank really makes sense for her, we can say she's well established, either known by or part of the tribe since the ground up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:47 pm
Ishtadaal
It's no probelm at all! <3 She sounds like a perfect fit, training-wise! Leader Rank really makes sense for her, we can say she's well established, either known by or part of the tribe since the ground up.

We can give her a try as a leader. I know she's got the patience for it, and is responsible enough. I don't think she's ever really been a leader, aside from her pack. Possibly assuming a leadership role in getting Acha dressed up for whatever it is they're doing. Unlike most Acha, Ochre can't sing or dance. That is, she can but she's unable to keep in time or on rhythm. Something that's very important in Acha culture (at least those from the desert, I'm not sure at all how Acha culture in the swamp has changed) so I always just assumed she was very low on the totem pole back home. She's always willing to test her boundaries, so we can try. Worst case she can let someone else assume her roll and switch over to teacher and costume designer/material gatherer. Her classes would extend beyond training, to include art/costumes for those who want to do pageants.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
sheepcakes rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:11 am

Username: sheepcakes
Kin Name: Ochre
Familiars: Baby, Bear, Rainbow, Bubbles, Blue, Burn, Bee
Position: Leader. Whatever would best fit a teacher & artist/costume designer.
Role: 8 lol troll die

A side note, I don't remember the exact relationships of her dogs, except Baby is Bear's parent. Rainbow I think is Blue's parent (or they're half siblings) and Burn is related to them too iirc. Pretty sure Rainbow and Bubbles are related (the demon & spectral hounds were so limited I'm sure there's some inbreeding in them). Baby and Bee are both gen 1. The wolf she has coming is gen 2 but unrelated to any of her current dogs.  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Username: Moonstone Dazzle
Kin Name: Warren Peace
Familiars: Where Wolf ; Bumble (originally belonged to Gone, transferring to Warren)
Position: n/a
Role: Leadership (Elite Four, Champion, Gym Leader, etc.)  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas