Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:43 am
Welcome to my return to Halloween town idea. This will be based off of the nightmare before Christmas. However we shall be basing it off of two people from separate towns. How will the two different holiday people react to one another? Well let's roll the dice and let fate guide the two through heaven and hell! I hope whoever answers my call sees as much interest in this as I do. 😎  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 am
This will be my character from Halloween town.

Name: Shade Van Scythe
Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Personality: Shade is a very quiet and intelligent individual who always sneaks around and watches the doctors work. He also loves shadowing Jack around observing his leadership and demonstrations. Though for the most part he is rather ignored for not looking very scary or monsterish. So he is often alone in the forest with his latest notes on every one and plays with his experimentations. Though once he opens up.... Who knows.
Bio: there isn't much to say about him. Not even jack can pin a word to him.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:08 pm
Vincent Hammond
While Shade was out on his nightly adventures through the woods picking up herbs, taking notes and examining the lively screams in the night he noticed something from the corner of his eye. Something.... Sparkle. He went to observe and found a circular formation of trees with doors on them. Each with their own different, oddly shaped door. He took notes and paused at the one that looked like a Christmas tree. "Is this.... Where Jack got the idea for Christmas?" Shade almost silently whispered under his breath. He examined each and every door before going to one that looked like a heart. He opened it and stepped through the blackness after just seconds popping out another door. As he landed on the ground the door shut behind him. Though now in place of a heart was now a jack-o-lantern. Shade glanced around seeing everything so.... Pink.... Shade slowly put his hand to his head before getting up and taking more notes. "What on earth did I just find?" He asked himself looking at the doors before going off and adventuring. After some time of walking he heard giggling and quickly vanished into the nearest darkness there was. He witnessed two odd babyish looking things flying with tiny white wings, with little bows and arrows. "An army?" Shade thought to himself as he latched onto the shadows of the flying creatures. He took notes in the darkness until he became dumbfounded to see a whole town of odd, flying baby's with wing, bows and arrows. "Look at them all..." He thought to himself as he observed and noted all there actions from the darkness.

Șemira Ӎagruder

═━┈┈━═¤═━┈┈━═¤═━┈┈━═¤═━┈┈━═

"To change the world takes time..."

§__° _۞_ °__§

It had been a long day, which included taking a look at earth to see how everything was going in the human world...all the bad moments and good moments of that day. All the good which included a helpless dog being adopted to the bad which included a shooting at a club. It really saddened her but she realized that it was just the way the world worked, and that she needed to make sure the balance stood there.

She made the mistake of turning her back from the holidays which had to be when a certain 'King' of Halloween found Christmas. She would regret deciding to take that trip to the human world for a few days on that Christmas. So she decided she would need to check the trees of Holidays often to make sure it did not happen again. And yet surprise, there was someone who was opening doors on those trees. "Do the people of Halloween have that easy of an access to this place?" She asked as she adjusted the staff on her right hand before walking over. "And what are you doing here?" She spoke out loud to catch the individual's attention. "No one is allowed in here beside me. Ever since that Halloween-Christmas Incident, this place is heavily guarded. So please do turn around and go back to where you came from."

§__° _۞_ °__§

"To change yourself takes courage."

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:19 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

It had been a long day, which included taking a look at earth to see how everything was going in the human world...all the bad moments and good moments of that day. All the good which included a helpless dog being adopted to the bad which included a shooting at a club. It really saddened her but she realized that it was just the way the world worked, and that she needed to make sure the balance stood there.

She made the mistake of turning her back from the holidays which had to be when a certain 'King' of Halloween found Christmas. She would regret deciding to take that trip to the human world for a few days on that Christmas. So she decided she would need to check the trees of Holidays often to make sure it did not happen again. And yet surprise, there was someone who was opening doors on those trees. "Do the people of Halloween have that easy of an access to this place?" She asked as she adjusted the staff on her right hand before walking over. "And what are you doing here?" She spoke out loud to catch the individual's attention. "No one is allowed in here beside me. Ever since that Halloween-Christmas Incident, this place is heavily guarded. So please do turn around and go back to where you came from."

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image

Shade slowly revealed himself from the darkness as cupids saw him and quickly hid. Shade looked up at the girl through his mask at her. His eyes could not be made out from behind the mask as suddenly he began writing on his note book. "My apologies.... I was rather curious and.... It seems my curiosity may have killed the cat but fed the dog..." Shade said as if nearly breathing his words away. Soon the writing came to a stop as he looked at the girl. "My name is Shade. So please call me that. I don't like the nickname masky...." He said glancing away silently and gripping his arm. He looked back at her. "May I ask who you are?" He said with a slight tilt of his head.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:37 pm
Vincent Hammond

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

She was able to see the face of the individual she had asked to leave. She took a bit of a look to see it was a long, dark-haired male with a white mask which signifies no emotion with a red mark going over the left eye-hole. The individual wore a dark-blue pagan robe which is not that uncommon. Halloween was rumored to be a Pagan Holiday...a Celtic Holiday. But of course, Celtics and Christians are fighting over who created Halloween first. A useless problem to solve but it is what it is.

"Masky is not really an original name anyways. I would call you something else...like Cecil...which means 'Blind to its Own Beauty', an English name." She then hits the staff on the ground creating a surge of blue energy to stop time so the two of them could talk privately. Her hair fluttered upward as time did not know gravity. "I am Semira. I am the bearer of time. I have watched the world and holidays be created under my eyes, I have seen your beloved Pumpkin King almost ruin Christmas for the human children. I am not technically the guardian of the holidays, but I do try to retain the balance between good and bad. And your King was not supposed to see Christmas...almost ruining the balance." She then resumed time so that it could pass them, and they can get to the not so personal topics. "So...Shade. I would ask again to leave this place. I will walk with you to make sure you get back to your home safe and sound before I continue keeping an eye on this place."

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:54 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Vincent Hammond

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

She was able to see the face of the individual she had asked to leave. She took a bit of a look to see it was a long, dark-haired male with a white mask which signifies no emotion with a red mark going over the left eye-hole. The individual wore a dark-blue pagan robe which is not that uncommon. Halloween was rumored to be a Pagan Holiday...a Celtic Holiday. But of course, Celtics and Christians are fighting over who created Halloween first. A useless problem to solve but it is what it is.

"Masky is not really an original name anyways. I would call you something else...like Cecil...which means 'Blind to its Own Beauty', an English name." She then hits the staff on the ground creating a surge of blue energy to stop time so the two of them could talk privately. Her hair fluttered upward as time did not know gravity. "I am Semira. I am the bearer of time. I have watched the world and holidays be created under my eyes, I have seen your beloved Pumpkin King almost ruin Christmas for the human children. I am not technically the guardian of the holidays, but I do try to retain the balance between good and bad. And your King was not supposed to see Christmas...almost ruining the balance." She then resumed time so that it could pass them, and they can get to the not so personal topics. "So...Shade. I would ask again to leave this place. I will walk with you to make sure you get back to your home safe and sound before I continue keeping an eye on this place."

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image

Shade looked around taking notes as his hidden eyes looked and saw every nook and cranny of her garment and staff. But as he listened to her he had an idea. "My apologies but I'd like to do a little more research behind both this place and the rest of these doors. However...." He vanished in the darkness and appeared behind her, snagging the staff and vanished again. He appeared this time on the roof as with amazing speed he wrote down notes before tossing it back to her. "I shall now go home to review my notes. I will not speak a word of this to any one. It's not any one would listen to me anyways..." Shade vanished for one last time as he went to the doors and went back through the Halloween door. He traveled deeper into the woods where his home later disguised within a dead tree. But the tree nearly covered up the fact his home was underground hidden perfectly from any one who may search for him.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:03 pm
Vincent Hammond
You don't need to quote my whole post...just have the quote=Shadowstream-chan thing on there.

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

Semira had gotten in front of him as she snatched her staff again. "You keep forgetting that I am the ruler of time. As such, I am much faster than you. I do not appreciate you stealing my staff. Do the people of Halloween time lack the critical thinking to make sure no consequences are surfaced? Also I see everything so I knew about this place long before you were born and when you found this place to be your home." She then swung the staff around as she stuck it behind her back and crossed her arms. "I would normally end your life time before it is supposed to but I am not like that, so I'll let it go. As for now, If I see you back in the tree of holidays again...the next time we meet will not be a pleasant one...I shall let you know that. Farewell Cecil of Halloween Town." For that she had vanished into thin air as time had stopped for everyone as she got to her place, allowing time to resume.

She sat there above the trees, overlooking the place as she sighed..nothing really happened at this place as she wondered if she should have a minion look after it and put up an alarm for her to come if something happens. She then twirled the staff around again to create some wind. "I do sense a....dark presence....this is not good. I need to be more firm and assertive if someone comes by again. She thought as she then sat in the middle of the holiday trees, trying to figure out about what to do and how to find the dark presence that plaques her mind.

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:17 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Vincent Hammond
You don't need to quote my whole post...just have the quote=Shadowstream-chan thing on there.

It might be easy for you to say but it takes forever for me to delete....
Shade had watched the girl talk and as soon as she appeared, vanished. "End my life.... If only..." He sat down in a chair and began reviewing his notes and looked around for a moment. If she knew about him, his home, and everything... Maybe the safest place for him was now the darkness that only the monsters of hollowed town could enter. He focused extremely well as he moved all his belongings into the darkness creating a room for himself. He began to review his notes and worked off of them. He reviewed the formations of the girls staff by heart and began work on an invention. After countless hours in the darkness he reappeared in the forest and set off to the trees once more. When he arrived he looked around. "Semira...." He tried to call out but sounded nearly like the wind.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 pm
Vincent Hammond
Just quote yourself...instead of quoting me since you quoted me on your last post. Delete everything except quote=Shadowstream-chan and that should be good

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

The girl sighed irritably as she then could see that someone had come back again. She could tell it was the same guy as she stood up and took a look around. She summoned many blue orbs to track down the person she had sensed. "I ask that you come out, nobody is supposed to be here....And if this is Cecil...I gave you a warning on what would happen if I saw you here again. Now come out and tell me why I should not act aggressively towards you?"

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Shade slowly came out of the shadows and slowly pulled up his sleeve to reveal a gauntlet on his arm resembling hers almost down to the mear wear and tear. But suddenly it bursted into a staff just like hers only... It didn't eminate the same blue glow. It eminated a black aura that suited him perfectly. "I wanted to see if I made it right...." Shade as he slowly lifted the staff and then tapped it on the ground. A black orb bursted from the staff and time stopped. "It worked..." Shade said not sure how to feel.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 pm
Vincent Hammond

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

The appearance of the staff immediately influenced her decision. She stood up and now was on attack mode, as she pointed the staff at him. "Let go of that gauntlet! I don't know what you did with it, but that is not something to mess with! Thankfully it does not copy my power and abilities, but it is not a child's toy! Put it down!!" She sneered at him as she knew this was not good, Halloween townspeople!" Her body changed into that of light blue and purple as she was preparing to attack if anything went wrong. She narrowed his eyes at him. "Now put it down so I can examine that thing before anything bad happens!"

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:24 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Shade looked at Semira in aw but paused as she made her demands. He started glancing around. "The Darkness is laughing...." He mumbled as suddenly he charged right at her but flipped over her. When she turned around she caught a glimpse of Shade striking down a shadow figure. "Why does the darkness desire light? Is it sad?" Shade asked himself bluntly.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:37 pm
Vincent Hammond

Șemira Ӎagruder

§__° _۞_ °__§

She let out a look of shock as he started running toward her. She ws now preparing the biggest attack she had ever conjured. But it wasn't until he jumped over her did she realize what the intended target was. She could see that it was a shadow figure behind her was the target of his fight. She gave him a narrow look but she nodded as she threw her staff at a far away location, ending the lives of multiple shadowy figures that were coming. Her hands lit up in blue as she fired many balls of light at more enemies until it got to be too much and it fled. She sighed as she then took a breath. "I will thank you for the unsuspected rescue...however, I did tell you....you were not allowed to come back here." She then got the staff back on her hands as she then sat on the tree trunks. "Ever since the place has been invaded, evils have been rampant....they are evolving to the point that they are not easily found. Now...why are you here?'

§__° _۞_ °__§

User Image
User Image
User Image  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items