Florida Love

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:24 pm
The Bug:
I was trying to use one of my random image generators and I got this message when I hit the edit button:

"You do not have permission to edit this image set"

I tried the edit button on all of my generators and they all came back with the same message.
User Image

Operating System: Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:52 am
Florida Love
The Bug:
I was trying to use one of my random image generators and I got this message when I hit the edit button:

I tried the edit button on all of my generators and they all came back with the same message.
User Image

Internet/Web Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36

Whoops! I did not see this sooner. Sorry! The issue should be fixed. 3nodding  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

Florida Love

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:41 am
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
The Bug:

User Image

I don't mean to complain, but I'm still getting the same issue, plus now all of the images are no longer showing up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:11 pm
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
The Bug:

User Image

I don't mean to complain, but I'm still getting the same issue, plus now all of the images are no longer showing up.

Whoops, again! The same issue was put back on the server after fixing it. It's fixed now - fully tested from a non-admin account. 3nodding  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

Florida Love

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:14 pm
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
The Bug:

User Image

Whoops, again! The same issue was put back on the server after fixing it. It's fixed now - fully tested from a non-admin account. 3nodding

I can now edit the generator (thank you!), but none of the images within the generator are showing up?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:41 pm
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
The Bug:

User Image

I can now edit the generator (thank you!), but none of the images within the generator are showing up?

What's the URL to the set your trying to edit?  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

Florida Love

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:43 pm
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
The Bug:

User Image

http://gaiatools.com/rig/randomize/41

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:41 pm
Florida Love
Yoshi's currently out right now, but it seems he accidentally bumped around a lot of stuff when pushing through the new update. The /randomize/ url has disappeared and is replaced with a strange /get/ one... but that doesn't work with displaying images either.

We're hoping to have this fixed soon! In the meantime, please hold onto your broken RIGs!

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:48 pm
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love

This has been fixed - again.

This happened before due to some code changes that never fully went through and was fixed before. However, when I pushed the update earlier for the set edit permission error it undid that fix.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love

This happened before due to some code changes that never fully went through and was fixed before. However, when I pushed the update earlier for the set edit permission error it undid that fix.

Hooray! It works! I can see the images and edit the generator.
Thank you so much!!! <3

Florida Love

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:51 pm
Lady Saxophone
Florida Love
Yoshi's currently out right now, but it seems he accidentally bumped around a lot of stuff when pushing through the new update. The /randomize/ url has disappeared and is replaced with a strange /get/ one... but that doesn't work with displaying images either.

We're hoping to have this fixed soon! In the meantime, please hold onto your broken RIGs!

The ../get/ path is an alias for ../randomize. It's for shorter URLs to be used in signatures. Since ../randomize was already being used by the time it was decided to use a shorter URL we can't just remove it. So we will slowly deprecated it, first by using get as an alias and then eventually throwing an error for when people try to load it, but that's quite some time off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:03 pm
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love
Knight Yoshi
Florida Love

Hooray! It works! I can see the images and edit the generator.
Thank you so much!!! <3

I hope you like the changes to the RIG form page. smile  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

Lady Saxophone

Saxy Coder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 am
Further update:
We are aware of the issue of not being about to see your RIG if you are not logged into your Gaia Tools account.
Yoshi is currently working on a fix! Thanks for your patience!

Edit: This should be fixed now! Let us know if you run into any more troubles!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:57 pm
I'm having the same "do not have permission" issue. I can't edit or delete my rigs. I just joined the site the other day.  

Linneus Reed

Adorable Scamp

16,475 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

SadWhiteRaven

Blazing Battler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm
I also have this problem currently. (noticed it the 13th)

it did allow me to make an new radosig, however once saved, i couldn't edit it, same error.

Windows XP, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
img  
[ ✔ ] Bug Reports

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas