Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High Doomitories - Spring Scaremester Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:29 pm
"Peggy!" Rory said, a little surprised that she was standing right there....with her dad? She wasn't in stealth Power Pegasus mode at all!

Did she...forget about their meeting?

Of course, it was all moot within a moment as Marianna dove into the goblins and pulled Harry up over her shoulders. Whuh oh.

"You don't need to-" Rory started, but it was drowned out by the voices of goblins swarming from everywhere. Rory wasn't even sure HOW that many goblins had suddenly appeared where there had been none before.

Rory dove and dodged out of the way. At least his training with Power Pegasus had been good for THAT. He managed to make it to Peggy's side without even a smudge.

"Peggy! That's your doommate there!"
Rory hexplained, breathlessly. "And I don't think she can take on sixty-eight goblins by herself!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 pm
Peggy stepped over, helping to part the crowd of swarming goblins for a few moments before realizing that she was currently in her civvies and not dressed as her heroic alter ego.

She ducked into the hallway
ninja

Soon she had re-arrived.

Power pegasus is HERE!"  

Peggy Springwell

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:33 pm
Marianna about a foot taller holding up Harry on one arm and pealing the Goblins off her scales with her the other hand, she stopped a moment to comment on Power Pegasus.
"Oh wow! Another wrestler? Cool Costume!!"

"Get off! Get off! Get off!"
She pleaded with them pealing them off and putting them down one at a time, but she was quickly becoming overwhelmed and they reminding her of leaches!!

She was starting to panic, with all the Goblin and her the claustrophobia was kicking in, and she continued to grow little by little, making the panic and fear grow with it!

"Get OFF! Or I'll MAKE you!" Her fear and temper took over, suddenly a flooding rush of water shot out of her hands washing away the Goblins around her, leaving them in puddles on the floor.

"Marianna Trench! We DO NOT tolerate Bulling of any kind here at Monster High!" Headless Headmistress Bloodgood, had a disapproving scowled-headed expression in her hands.

Mariana instantly shrank back down to proportionate heights and put Harry down softly at the sound of the scolding.

"I-I wasn't-- I mean-- But I was-- he was- and then. Goblins!" Words normally weren't a problem for Marianna, she often was in trouble at her old school, so speaking to adults was never an issue, but Headless Headmistress's tone in addition to her own emotionally stressed state had her at a disadvantage.

"See me after you've cleaned this up! We need to talk." Headless Headmistress Bloodgood swiftly commanded. The students around gasped and quickly started chattering as Bloodgood rode off on Nightmare.

Marianna was stunned into silence. Unfortunately for her that was not the case for all the monster's at MH.

*SNAP!* A flashbulb went off in her face, causing her to blink several times.

"Merow! Make sure to get her good side, Spectra!"
"Looks like Monster high's got a new bully!"
"Better be careful or she'll loose her temper!"

Pursephonie, Meowlody and Toralie all snickered loud enough for others to hear. They didn't try to hide it and they sneared at Marianna, while spreading their nasty rumors.

The water that soaked, Harry and the Goblin's moved away, drying them, then a rush of water splashed Toralie and her friends, causing them to screech out!

"MEOW!! We hate getting wet!!!"

"I cleaned up my mess, that ones all yours." Marianna's words came out far more cold then she intended to the were-cats, as they ran off to dry themselves in the ghouls room.

As she started to walk away to the Headmistresses office, she could hear the students whispering. This single act caused her to become the very thing she never wanted to be.

A bully.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 am
"YIKES!"

The instant the hallway had started to become crowded chaos, Rory had instinctively jumped into the nearest mirrored panel, safely avoiding a splash of saltwater. Watching from the other side of the reflection, he was safe.

It was a cowardly action, and as soon as Rory caught eyes with Power Pegasus, he regretted it. So much for superhero sidekick training today.

"Psst...Peggy! I mean, uh, Power Pegasus!" Rory whispered to the Mare of Might after Headmistress Bloodgood had retreated. Three angry, soaking wet werecats ran out of the hallway, leaving goblins and Harry on the ground. "Is your doommate....a supervillain?!"

Some monsters had incredible powers, it was true, but to so casually use them against other monsters?! It went directly against everything Rory had been learning from Power Pegasus over the last few weeks. Now what would happen?  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Peggy Springwell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 pm
A super villain at Monster High AND her doommate? This was like... one of those cheesy sitcoms.

"you may have a point there. That was sort of a wild move. Sorry about my dad. He insisted but he has to get going soon.. I hope. He's ruining my scene"

Peggy ducked out of the hall and returned in her "civilian gear"
What happened here? Aww.. I always miss the good stuff"

she winked at Rory  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:18 am
Marianna grumbles as she steps out of headless headmistress is office. She looks down at the gaudy, silver, bracelet she's been given. It was meant to inhibit her abilities until her detention was over.

This meant until after tomorrow's classes. Now everone would know what shed done!

"Crabshell! How unfair!"

It was like the scardead letter.  

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:14 pm
A little while ago...

The goblins had resumed dragging Harry off to his new doomroom. But he didn't care as his were locked on Marianna Trench. The tall ghoul was so angry and violent...if Harry could only teach her about peace and love...and letting your fright flag fly...and hacktivism....

idea

Harry would take her on a his new project! The first member of his Protest Posse! He would be Professor Horror Higgins and she would be His Feared Lady! YES! Without all the romance of course
. ninja

Now...

Harry looked around his new room. His doommates were nowhere to be seen but their stuff was everywhere. The young Fae wandered over to one side of the room. Sunglasses...a poster of Bruise Springscream...hair gel...spray tan? He truly was a stranger in a strange land!

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff