HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:50 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. "Cece dear, of course. My children are in are Alex's bedroom. Follow me." In Alex's bedroom. The 2 children are playing in their own little world. Mandy holds her Random Cowboy Figure and speaks to Cece across the hall "Howdy, Stranger! Sheriff Sassafras needs your help right away! Stop by the Moving Pictures Show to find out why." Amelia notices Mandy at the end of the hall, then she heads back in Alex's room. "My children love to play with their toys, sweetie."

OOC: The Wild Western Town and Castle Playsets are both part of the Great Adventures Series from Fisher-Price Toys, Lily. Fisher-Price is known for making children's toys & other children's products since 1930 up to today.

Myrtem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:58 pm
HelixMASON

OOC: The Wild Western Town and Castle Playsets are both part of the Great Adventures Series from Fisher-Price Toys, Lily. Fisher-Price is known for making children's toys & other children's products since 1930 up to today.

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

She follows Amelia to Alex's Room. Before Entering, she turns towards Amelia. "Thanks again..For- Helping me out. If it wasn't for your kindness, I'd probably 'be sleepin' with the fishes' as most pirates would say." She said, thanking her new caretaker. She Hugged Amelia and entered Alex's room.

"Hey guys. My name's Celia. But you can call me Cece. Is it alright if i join you guys? Maybe I can help Sassafras with her adventure."
She offered.

OOC: There's an old fisher price factory from the 1930s in the town i live in- Just 2 blocks away. Pretty cool, huh?  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:12 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. "Cece dear, I placed some money for you in your room and I'll get you a cell phone you can use. Play nice, sweetie & I'll get you children a treat." Mandy holds her Sassafras Cowboy Figure and speaks to Cece as the figure she's holding. "Well, brand me sideways! Welcome to Wild Western Town! Follow my figure to the Moving Pictures Show. You can pick a figure from the Toy Chest in my room, Cece. If you can find Bandit Bob & all the gold, you'll become the next Wild Western Town Deputy!"

OOC: That's cool, Lilly.

Myrtem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:38 am
HelixMASON

Celia Hook:

(cece)

She nods, acknowledging Amelia as she goes to play with Mandy and Alex. Shortly before Amelia leaves, She says "Thanks Mom." but seconds later realized what she said. "Er- i uh..." she stuttered, looking for the right words.

Amelia reminded her of her mom when she was young. Back in the days she was still to young and delicate to handle the rough waters of the open seas. Cece didn't remember much about her mom's features except for her long, dark red hair and mysterious green eyes. But it was her kindness and motherly ways that stood out the most in her mom. Just like Amelia.

She didn't remember very clearly since she was a toddler the last time she saw her. But she remembered it was one of her first few times on Hook's ship. There was fighting, she remember that night while she was in her chamber aboard his ship that someone had fallen overboard.

Geez, these feelings are complicated.

She turned to Mandy; holding a pirate figure. Trying to manage a modern accent and thinking about her past was a little much. She could tell it was getting a little after sunset, but she thought it was much, much later.

OOC: Pirate Figure She's using. Looks somewhat like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe this could be a chance to let loose. "Ahoy, I be Cappn' Scarlet! Mistress of me ship i like to call...." There was a pause while she reached into the toy chest for a toy boat. She pulled out a blue one with yellow trim.

OOC: Boat she pulled out looks alot like that I guess >_< idk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Blue Baron!" she said playfully in her pirate talk. She laughed at the irony of a red theme pirate having a blue boat. She made the boat park by the toy town the children set up. Moving her figure out of the boat and towards Mandy's Sassafras figure. "Aye, what be all the trouble?" she made her figure say. "Do ye have any clues as to how we may find ye old Bandit Bob?"  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:49 am
Mandy Williams:

Mandy holds her Sassafras Cowboy Figure and speaks to Cece as the figure she's holding. "Thanks for joining up! We're sure to capture that bad guy Bandit Bob now." Mandy then holds a random cowboy figure. "[As Random Cowboy] You can start by looking around the Sheriffs Office for clues, Scarlet. I'll help you look."

Myrtem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29 am
HelixMASON
Mandy Williams:

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

She holds the pirate figure, saying "Aye, aye." in reply to Mandy's cowboy figures. After making her figure explore the toy sheriff's office, she finds a small toy shovel and a Lego sheriff that had been taken apart.

"Uh..guys. I do believe we have found ourselves a crime scene." She made her figure say.  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:39 am
Mandy Williams:

Mandy holds her Sassafras Cowboy Figure and speaks to Cece as the figure she's holding. "I agree!" A close-up to each of the following occurs. "[As Random Cowboy] A used shovel... a broken down sheriff... A broken down cabinet..." The camera returns to normal stance. "[As Random Cowboy] Wait a minute! I think I saw something glitter! It's one of 9 gold!"

Myrtem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:17 pm
HelixMASON

Celia Hook:
(Cece)

Holding her pirate figure, she acknowledged the Random Cowboy. "Aye, we'd better be gettin' to findin' the rest o' that gold before the sun sets." she states, making her figure point at a yellow styrofoam ball that could be used as the sun. "Or else we be havin' a hard time findin' it." She added.  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:28 pm
Amelia, Mandy Williams:

Amelia Returned a few minutes prior. "Children, what would you like for dinner tonight?" Mandy places her Sassafras Cowboy Figure down and speaks to Cece. "I don't know really." Then she turned toward Cece. "Cece, what do you feel like having?" Then Mandy picked up her Sassafras Cowboy Figure and spoke as her figure as she got a toy safe from the toybox for each of the 9 Gold pieces. "Yee haw haw! You found 1 Gold Bar! You're on your way, Scarlet!" Mandy moved her figure outside the Western Town Playset. "Scarlet, wait. I Thought I saw something glitter."

Myrtem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:56 pm
Celia Hook (Cece)
User Image
Pirate (Formerly)
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Attempting to speak normally, Cece replied "I'm not really sure what I want. What is there to eat?" She did her best, but there were hints of a slight accent on her tongue. Dispite this, It wasn't a bad attempt to disguise her pirate origins.

She picked up her Captain Scarlet toy once again, and got back to playing. "Aye, I do see somethin' a Glitterin'." She made her figure say. "What could it be?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

OOC: Due to circumstances, I have been asked by Mythrilia to take over where she left off.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:22 pm
Amelia, Mandy Williams:

Mandy moved her figure outside the Western Town Playset and had it check the outside of the playset including the floor, the Sheriff sign & the cacti. "Scarlet, wait. Check the front door to the sheriff's place. I think there's a gold bar!" Amelia looked at Cece and Mandy as she smiled toward them then thought about what to have for dinner. "How does some Girandole sound for dinner, children?" Mandy looked at her mom and smiled. "Sounds, good mom" Mandy turns toward Cece. "Is that okay with you, big sister Cece?"

Alphasock

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:08 am
Celia Hook (Cece)
User Image
Pirate (Formerly)
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Holding her figure, "Aye, that sound like a good place to be checkin' " she made Scarlet say. Still distracted, she found one of the gold bars. "Arr, we've found some of the treasure!"

"Oh. Dinner?" She asked, attempting to switch back to a normal accent. "Girandole sounds delicious." She replied, getting kind of hungry,

AnimusHelixRebirth

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:33 pm
Amelia, Mandy Williams:

Amelia looked at Cece and Mandy as she smiled toward them then thought about what to have for dinner. "Okay, children. I'll start cooking" Mandy looked at her mom and smiled. "Okay mom." As Amelia went downstairs to start cooking, Mandy turns toward Cece as she got picked up her Sassafras Cowboy Figure and spoke as her figure as she put the 2nd gold bar in the toy safe for each of the 9 Gold pieces. "Another Gold Bar! That's 2 partner. Let's find some more!" Mandy said this then moved her figure to another angle of the playset. "There's no gold here. Hold on, maybe there is." Mandy checked one of the areas with the figure to see if there was a gold piece.

Alphasock

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces