Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, High School, Drama 

Reply Private Homes
Cyrielles' Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion smiled as she finished washing up Attina's back next with the soap brush. "Attina, dear. Then I guess singing in front of me would be a first. Now this may tickle." Marion proceeds to wash Attina's legs and feet next.

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:22 am
╔═.✭. ═════════════════════════╗
Princess Attina
╚══════.✭. ════════════════════╝
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

"Well, I mean, I don't know. II guess I cou-" By the time Attina's was about to finish her sentence, Marion had reached her feet, causing her to burst out laughing. She never had feet before, and she never thought about the possibility of being ticklish. She didn't even know what tickles were. And so she burst out into uncontrollable laughter, stuttering as she tried to say, "st- sto- stop ple- ease."

OOC: Thanks again for this amazing Ariel cosplay! It's so beautiful!

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:04 am
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion smiled as she finished washing up Attina's legs & feet. "Attina, dear. What's so funny?" Marion proceeds to shampoo & wash Attina's hair.

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:24 am
Princess Attina
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

Attina relaxed again when Marion moved away from her legs. "Oh. Nothing's funny. I'm just a bit ticklish."

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 am
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

After Marion finished sampooing Attina's hair, she rinsed her off. "Attina, dear. I would love to hear your singing voice." Marion drained the bathtub of water and dried off Attina. "Attina, dear. Here." Marion gives Attina a towel to wrap it around her body.

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:54 pm
Princess Attina
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

Attina let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry but I would rather not. I would be more than happy to play the harp for you some time, but singing in not my forte. I'm sorry." Attina took the towel from Marion without hesitation, pretending she had seen one before. "Thank you." Thinking quickly (but seeming calm the outside), she wrapped the towel over her shoulders like a cape.

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:06 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

After Marion giggled as she saw Attina wrapped the towel over her shoulders like a cape. "Attina, dear. You're supposed to wrap the towel around your body, you can't walk around in your shell top & crown or naked, it makes you stand out. Maybe I can get you a harp if you like."

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:37 pm
Princess Attina
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

Attina looked Marion up and down, confused. "But you're not wearing a towel... Why do I have to wear a towel?"

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:42 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion helped Attina by wrapping the towel around her body. "Attina, dear. It's because I'm wearing clothes. Follow me to the bedroom and I'll make you some clothes for you to wear. Take a look at the mirror in the bathroom, you're naked & you have alot to learn about being a human girl."

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:14 pm
Princess Attina
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

Attina watched as Marion wrapped the towel around her. "Thank you, Marion. I just assumed that since I've been a human my entire life, I would've known enough already." She gave Marion an embarrassed smile, thinking about the lie she had to follow since she got her legs. No one could know about the existence of mermaids, and so she had to act as any normal human would. "I guess there's always something new to learn, though. Right?" She followed Marion to the bedroom, looking into the mirror as they walked out of the bathroom.

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:41 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

In the master bedroom, Marion took Attina's measurements then wrote them down, after that she started to work on the new clothes. "Of course & you're welcome, Attina dear. What colors do you like for your new clothes?"

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:05 pm
Princess Attina
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

Attina watched as Marion moved around the room, using a strange rope and tying it around her before writing numbers on a thin sheet of paper with a small writing tool, which was massively different from the stone tablets that they have to carve into to keep records. "Orange, red, yellow... Mostly orange. But really, anything works."

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:38 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion continuned to work on Attina's new clothes & undergarments until they were ready. "Whatever you say, Attina dear. I'm making you a pair of undergarments, a nightgown for bed, a brown shirt, a red skirt & some socks for you to wear." Marion thought that Attina would think of her as a mother on land. "Do you have any dreams, Attina dear?"

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:02 pm
Princess Attina
User Image
Triton's First Daughter

Attina continued to watch as Marion made her clothes. Attina never had to worry out clothes in the ocean, but when it came to shell tops, she had servants to take care of creating new ones. It wasn't anything new for someone to make her clothes for her, but she was still very thankful to Marion, especially since the woman didn't know who she was before she was on . She could've very easily have turned away from Attina when she saw her on the beach. "Thank you for doing this for me, Marion."

After a bit of thinking, she responded, "I'm just hoping that my sisters grow up safely and happily, and the same for me. My life is pretty much set, and I'm just hoping that it stays that way. I want to get a good education, and I don't want to disappoint myself or my family."

HelixMASON

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion finished working on Attina's new clothes & undergarments. "You're welcome, sweetie. Attina dear. Do you think of me as a mother on land & your new clothes are ready. Be sure to put the undergarments on first then the clothes. After that, take a look in the mirror and tell me what you think."

Prestige Sky

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces