Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Business & Infatuation (Closed//Starting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are a very highly successful businessman. At age eighteen, you graduated from Yale and started your own company for the first time. By the time you got t your twenties, your companies are the top elite which made you the youngest and sexiest businessman in the eyes of women. Now you are twenty-four, with more money than you can imagine. People are starting to notice that all you ever do is work. People wonder how come for a man as young and attractive as you don't have a girl by your side, They do notice that you are not open to anyone, barely having friends as your first priority is work.

Your background is mysterious to everyone, all that is known is that you came from a rich family and broke away from them to prove that you can be independent and don't need your precious' parents money. That is all that is known to the workers, as you kept your family's whereabouts unknown (or maybe you just don't care).

Your 25th birthday came up, and your grandpa (who you barely have contact with) decided to throw a banquet for you. It wasn't the biggest surprise, though, as it happened after it was all over. You went home to see a giant gift box which is from your grandpa. Once you open the box, you realize it was a girl...a stranger! You soon find the card which your grandpa writes that the girl is his present and to enjoy her, for she is after all non-refundable since she had no place to go.

And because you want to please your grandfather (and prove your independence to him), you decided to keep the girl. Although as the days pass, you might get tempted to kick her out despite her past.

[This story is actually created by cutie_maddy111, however, I think I messed the roleplay up completely so it ended up stopping. I liked the story so much I wanted to do it again. So credit goes to cutie_maddy111 for the story]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:49 pm
Rules

-No cybering. If anything happens, we will just time skip
-Romance encouraged but follow rule 1
-No text-talk, write like you would for school
-Try to be semi-literate. All I ask is for at least a good two paragraphs (a paragraph usually has around 5-7 sentences)
-I don't expect you to post every day...ok I sort of do. I would like a roleplayer who can post at least once every two days (I will love you if you can do once per day). If something happens that you can't post, PLEASE let me know! If you wanna quit this rp, let me know too so I can find a replacement!
-Pm your profile titled "Pen" and have a wine glass/cheese emoji in your profile
-I would also like a roleplayer who can contribute to the story as well. I am pretty open to anything so just continue posting in the story. If it is something that involves my character heavily (instead of my character just reacting to what happens to your character), then let me know.
-Follow all Gaia Tos rules, this RP is intended to be PG-13
-No god-modding
-HAVE FUN!!! No seriously, isn't that what Roleplays are supposed to be?

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:50 pm
Profiles: This RP doesn't really require an in-depth profile. Just the basic name, age, personality, bio (Although you have it easy as 75% of it is done for you), and maybe other if you feel like there should be anything else. Otherwise, the appearances are anime only

User Image
Name: Tallulah Wakanda
Personality: She is to be explained as a quiet 'mute' person, and it's because she was sort of taught to be silent at the situation she was in. She is capable of expressing emotion, but from her background...showing emotions led to more disgust. She is sympathetic to people who feel small in a big world. She is not the type to deny anything unless it is life-threatening. Hard-working, she believes it will make a person better. When she talks, it is only one sentence or just one word...barely would she make a conversation. She is very protective and can be aggressive if someone she likes are threatened.

Bio: She was raised in homelessness, after running away from a terrible family situation with her father and mother refusing to care for her. When she was 10, she just grabbed a backpack and went on her way to live in the streets.....thinking a home will be provided for her once she got out...but it never happened. She did get to homeless shelters once in awhile, having hair cleaned and new clothes but it was not enough. Then suddenly in the middle of a day, a random man asked her if she wanted an 'extravagant' lifestyle. Thinking he meant just being a hooker, she only nodded as she was to be cleaned off, and then placed in a big box. That was what had happened...now her life is going for a turn with a man who needed a 'lady', according to the man who picked her up anyways

Other: She had always dreamed of cooking and owning a dog. Otherwise, she has no career aspirations.

The Split Heart
Name: Allen Jäeger
Personality: Allen is often cold and precise in everything he does. This lack of emotion often causes great distress in many of his workers and peers, but makes for an amazing business genius. His calm nature flows into his studious habits, constantly improving his staggering abilities. Not easy to surprise, he takes most things in stride, simply admitting any change as a fact of life.
Bio: Originally striking out to prove to himself that he was more than just another Jäeger, living off the family money, Allen suddenly left home with nothing more than a "I'm done here. Later." Soon after he began a small steel company that within a year grew to a super company producing nearly every type of manufactured metals.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm
The Split Heart

.:。❦ allulah ωakanda ❦.。.:
User Image
Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted

☺°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø☺

Darkness was all the girl could see, she could feel that she had been cleaned a day ago, with only a bottle of water and some boxed food which she was thankful for.Tallulah knew that sometimes she did not eat, and the darkness was normally cold, the opposite of what the box felt. She felt her clean hair, twirling it around as for the first time, it felt silky smooth and not tangled up with dirt and twigs. She then heard footsteps, she was kind of tired and wondered what it would feel like to be on a bed.

She was wearing what could be a basic white shirt with a knee-length skirt which made her unsure she was some sort of hooker. Despite being homeless, it didn't mean she was... 'educated'......and by educated, that would mean she could read like a 6th grader, and her math skills were of a 5th grader....basic to get through life but she struggled with it. Holding onto a letter which she hoped would explain things. The letter read,

Dear Allen,
Happy birthday, this is your surprise present, a slave! I know that you have been stressed recently from work so I thought that having a woman by your side would make it better. Don't you dare think about setting her free or returning her, she is non-refundable and has nowhere to go, please take good care of her.
From, Grandfather

While waiting, Tallulah touched the cage, a little cold but it was a comforting cold. She did wonder what she was going to do besides probably serving this person. She just hoped the requests/favors did not make her question whether it had consequences.

☻°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø☻

is the most terrible poverty one can experience

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:44 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Allen yawned as he shuffled up to the door. His home was of commendable size but by no means a mansion. He lived alone, not wanting any servants to take care of him, meaning he didn't want to have a massive mansion to take care of as well. Opening his door he went through the motions. Casting off his jacket onto the rack, he carefully took off his shoes and placed them in a corner. Picking up his mail beside his giant box, he shuffled between the bills and other important mail. Wait, he didn't normally have a giant box. He rapped his knuckles on the box twice before it fell open revealing a girl. Stone faced he read the note she held and look her in the eye. Cold, calculating and without a hint of emotion he bland turned and walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm
The Split Heart

User Image

Tallulah could suddenly hear the shredding, she blinked as the light slowly came in to see that it was a man with reddish-brown spiked hair, held in a downward ponytail. He had green eyes with glasses on and an earring pierced on his left ear. As he stared at her with no emotion, she too stared at him with expressionless eyes as they had a staring contest until he picked up the letter and left.

Being alone, she was not used to talking...unless it was just one sentence or one word. "Ta....Ta....Tallulah." That was it, nothing else was needed as she took his hand to get up. Her eyes remained droopy with a yawn emitting from her lips. She wiped the eyes after as now she had to wonder what he was going to do with her. She did remember the man known as his 'grandpa' said she would be a slave.....by slave, she figured it meant she had to work to have shelter which she was ok with. She then stood up and wondered whether she should get situated or wait until he said something. "Tallulah....my name."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:34 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Not used to other people in his home, Allen didn't notice her say anything at first. "Hmmm?" He said looking back at her. "Allen... Nice to meet you Tallulah..." He continued his way to the kitchen and began preparing a pair of chicken breasts with scallions and salad. His hands moved with the precision of a master chef. "Basil or Garlic?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:28 pm
The Split Heart

User Image

She already knew that his name was Allen, the man told her that she would be with a grandson named Allen. So with that she stared at the food he was bringing out, which seemed to be chicken....and other stuff she did not know what it was. She gave a raised eyebrow as he asked her if she wanted basil or garlic. "Basil?........Garlic?.....what are those?" She asked as she had no idea what he was talking about. In her opinion, food is food....and she ate to survive really, so she had no preference.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:58 pm
The Split Heart

"Ah... Basil then." He quickly prepared and baked the mill, never once showing a hint of emotion. With a flourish he set the table and plates before seating himself down, delicately pouring each glass full with wine. "Sit and eat. It'll be good for you to relax. I don't know what that man said to trick you into this but there's no point in staying here. There isn't anything that'll get you more than three hundred at a pawn shop to steal and I'm not home enough to care for you." He quietly began eating without looking at Tallulah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 pm
The Split Heart
We'll make it to where they meet again, probably the next morning. BTW: you quoted yourself, so I didn't even know you posted XD

User Image

Tallulah stared down at the food as she was told that there was no point in staying here. She shrugged it off...so much for getting some shelter. Of course, she was not expecting much due to her life. She ate in silence as well, as she did not touch the wine. She was not of age yet so she knew there was no point in drinking it. She got rid of everything on her plate as she got up. "Thanks....for the meal." She spoke as she grabbed everything and left. She knew that a roof over her head was too good to be true after all.

Once she was out of the house, she tried to figure out where exactly she was. Then she remembered that she was in the car for a long time...so it meant she was in a different neighborhood and community. She sighed as she shivered in the cold, it was going to be a windy night. She knew it meant she needed to find blankets. She walked through the rich neighborhood to go and find some place to sleep in. As she walked, she saw a big garbage bin as she rummaged through it, hoping there was a blanket to keep herself warm.

She was able to find one, but it was dirty. Didn't matter...it could be used. So she grabbed it and wrapped it around her body as she continued walking. It took about twenty minutes of walking until she found an alleyway which seemed safe enough. Getting some cardboard boxes, she created her own makeshift roof over her as she got inside the box fort as she stared at the greyish-night skies. It was very cold, making her shiver slightly...her body shook violently...it was going to be a long night.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:27 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Whoops, and nearly did it again! XD

Allen watched as she left. Hours passed by as he read a few books before he set one down and looked out the window. "Maybe the old man was telling the truth about not having anywhere to go..." He slowly rose and grabbed a pair of heavy coats. He would look for her only a few hours before he would head back. If he couldn't find her he would simply assume she did indeed return home.

It had taken an hour before he reached the more citied area while searching. It didn't take long before he was set upon street vendors and hookers. He felt the gentle brushes of pickpockets that prodded him to no avail. If she was here the cold would be the least of her worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:39 pm
The Split Heart

User Image

Tallulah tried as much as she could to keep herself warm, even tried curling into a ball and have her legs now covered in a blanket. But she still shivered as she prayed that she would not wake up with a fever. Her hands were now shaking so much, the blanket was starting to move sideways. She started sneezing too as she sat there for many hours and her nose started to sniffle. But suddenly she heard men voices talking about something, She happened to look up to see some men around women with scantily-dressed clothing. Tallulah knew immediately that it was a pimp and some hookers. She was just hoping they pass by. Usually, she had nothing to worry about because she was normally dirty and had baggy clothes on. But now she looks nice and clean, so attention was going to go on her.

And she was right. One of the men went up to her as the other lead the girls away. "Hey, what's a cute girl doing here?" Of course, that made Tallulah give him a glare. "You are shivering, if you come with me, I and a friend of mine can warm you up." As the man reached out his toward her, she smacked it away with the only arm that could move. "Go away." She spoke.

"Why are you being so pissy? We're here to help."

"GO AWAY!" Her shouts were rare, and it seemed to echo as she used her only leg to kick on his ankles, prompting him to fall back. She then tried to stand up and walk but then she realized her legs were almost frozen to the point they could not function. So instead, after a few steps, she fell into the ground, curled up and shivering. The man soon had a murderous look on his face as he grabbed her by the hair. "You c*nt! I was being nice about it." He decided her punishment was to be dragged away on the cold floor, unable to fight back due to her almost-frozen body.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 pm
ShadowStream-chan

"Hey! What are you doing with her!" It had taken an hour but luckily, he had heard her cry for help. Now was a rare moment as a single defining emotion flared across his face. Anger. His eyes glared down the thug even as the man dropped the girl and flicked out a blade. "And what the hell is it to you punk. She your tasty little wh0re or something?" The man had closed the distance and grabbed Allen by the shirt. That was a mistake, as soon as he had closed in his knife became lodged into his hand and his nose quickly broken by a headbutt. Glasses shattered, Allen place his foot on the assailant's chest and knocked him unconscious into a garbage bin.

"Violence begets violence..." he muttered as Allen brushed himself off, his face of calm indifference returning. He carefully wrapped Tallulah in the spare coat and pick her up gentle. "My apologies Ms Tallulah, I assumed the old man had lied to get me to keep some hussy he found or worse. You may stay with me." His voice may have been bland but his words spoke only of relief and happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:48 pm
The Split Heart

User Image

Tallulah could not speak as the man who kicked her out of his home suddenly was there picking a fight with the man who now had a dagger. She could only watch as the man, trying to save her, beat up the other man in question and picks her up. He apologizes for his assumptions and said she could stay with him. She wanted to say he didn't have to, that she just needed a temporary place until she could find a better place. So she had to let him carry her back to the house.

Her body felt warmth for the first time in hours, her body still shivered violently as she had her eyes closed, almost falling asleep as she was slowly feeling comfortable. However, she started sneezing as it was the first sign of hypothermia.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash