User Image
Bathroom
User Image

Living room
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra was furious when she left she tried to cool off as she zoomed down the streets not even making it aware that she could possibly be pulled over by a cop for going so fast. Luck seemed to be on her side as she made it home and got out of her car heading inside her private home. She stops inside and locks the door turning on the lights that she needed to and going over to her kitchen she pulled out some sushi that she had gotten yesterday and begins to munch on it while she grabs herself a glass of water, she drinks and eats her meal quickly throwing away the trash and setting her glass in the dishwasher so she wouldn't have to wash it herself and turn. She gave herself a mental check that she needed to calm down and goes upstairs to get into the tub she sets her phone and keys on the bedside table while she takes a bath. While she was bathing she gloomily looked at her long blue tail that had autmatically transformed because of her getting wet. She frowned and sits in the tub seeing the moonlight flashing through the bathroom window,"I miss the ocean... maybe I can go swimming this weekend.. it be nice". She sighed as she drained the tub and hauled herself to the side dying as much as she could off before her fin turned back into legs. She wondered why the transformation was always strange like a morphing though she never really questioned it. She remembered when she first got legs how she wobbled around on unsteady legs and how she found a beach towel that had been abandoned and headed toward the shore learning about the human world and how you had to have money and such to live in it... She shook her head she did not want to thinking about the scary journey to the shark infested waters to get the treasure she had found. It was risky enough, she slips on a nightdress and goes over to her bed sitting up seeing it was only about 8 o'clock or so she decided to read while she waited for the night to close in.

HelixMASON

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra pulled into her drive way and got out of her car,"This is my human house...", she said walking up to the front door to unlock it and then turn back asking,"Let me carrying some of those groceries..", she said going over to grab a few bags as she motioned him with her head,"Come on I'll show you the kitchen", she said heading indoors leading him through the living room and then heading into the antique style kitchen, she heads over to set the groceries on the island, turning back she asked,"So I don't know how this is going to work but..", she began to open up the cabinet pulling out the expensive pots and pans the lady lefts as she starts to stack them up and setting them on the counter by the stove said,"I hope these things help".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image

Sander get;s out of the car and looks around."Oh wow this place is huge."He says as he grabs some of the bags she didn't get and follows her through the house and puts the rest of the bag on the island and smiles as she get out some pots and pans."Thank you hun they will help a lot."He say as he starts to put the groceries away where they should be then he pulls out the vegetables and starts to clean them in the sink then he drys them off as he puts a pain on the stove and turns on the back burner,he then looks back at her with a smile."Now is when the fun starts."He says pulling a pepper out and he starts by cutting off the top and bottom throwing them out,before he cuts down the length of the pepper then he starts to cut it into cubes

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra smiled as she watched him work sitting down at the island she propped up her elbow cupped her hand underneathe her chin and watched smiling as she seen him cut up the pieces of pepper. She finally asks,"So how long you been cooking?", she wanted to know seeing as he was pretty good with a sharp object.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image

Sander puts the peppers into the pan and they started to pop form the heat and he looks over at her."I have been cooking for most of my life,its a good skill to have."He says as he grabs some of the meat and another pan and puts the pork into it before putting some spice into it as well then he mixed the pork and spice before turning the heat on that burner to low as he puts a lid on it.He then turns and cleans the knife before cutting up some Celery and putting it with the peppers,he then spins the blade between to of his fingers before setting it down to look at her with a smile.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra's eyes flickered back and forth as she watched him mix up the veggies start the meat add the spice and clean the knife before cutting up more vegetables to add to the first mixture and when he sat down the knife turning to her with a smile she looked up startled alittle from all the fast activity before she replied,"It does seem like a nice skill to have", she smiled back at him, she was happy how the day turned out for her who knew she show up to school to come home to someone feeding her a meal for the first time or she get her first kiss? She had alot of eventfulness for the day.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image

Sander smiles warmly at her then points to the rest of the meat on the island."Could you put that in the freezer for me hun it's for tomorrows lunch."He says turning back to the vegetables and he started to mix them making sure they didn't burn then he took the pork and puts it with the vegetables to sear the meat,in doing so the oil form the meat make some fire shot up a little as he adds more meat to the pan then he puts the rest of the spice to the pan then puts the lid on it and starts the timer before looking over at Hydra."Ok now all we do is wait for a few minutes then we have food,why not show me around?"He asks before washing his hands and drying them completly

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra noted the meat on the counter and picks it up wrapping it carefully before she sits it in the freezer and then turning back to sander she noted him cleaning up she thought about how she was going to wash her hands she remembered what she usually used at school and goes over to the sick putting some santizer in her hands,"This stuff seems not to turn me I think its cause it doesn't have alot of water in it or something", she told him rubbing the alcoholic gel on her hands she smiled as he asked for a tour,"Well.. I mean there are other rooms I haven't really done anything with they are just blank but I have the living room which we came through", she told him, she then motioned for him to follow as she said,"There is my room the 2 guest rooms and a bathroom up stairs", she told him. She goes up the stairs heading up them to show him the first guest room,"There is one guest room" ,she pulls it open to reveal one of the rooms, she then heads alittle down the hall pulling open the next door,"And the other one", she said showing him the inside before she turned across the hall,"And this is the bathroom", she then lead him down to the end of the hallway and opens the bigger room,"This is my room and that", she pointed to the personal bathroom,"Is a second bathroom".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image

Sander follows Hydra through the house and smiles as she shows him the rooms."Man this place is so big I can't believe you live here by your self."He says,knowing that she must be lonely in a place so big by her self."Hey Hydra,would you mind me staying here for when I am helping you with stuff,just so you aren't alone?"He asks looking towards her with a half smile,he didn't want to seem like he was pushing to live here but he wanted to make her happy,he had to do something for her.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra smiled blushing alittle as she replied,"Of course.. like I said earlier today if you ever needed a place to crash you can stay here I don't really mind...", she then remembered the food down stairs and she asked,"So was is it you made me tonight?", she asked walking out of her bedroom and heading back down the hall,"Cause It smells really good...", she noted her mouth was watering alittle.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her softly then walks with her back down stairs."It's kind of a pork ster fry."He says as they reach the bottom of the stairs and he heads back into the kitchen,he then opens the lid and a fork as he pokes the pork it falls apart with little trouble."It's done could you get some plats for us my dear?"He asks as he turns off the burners and brakes the pork more as he mixes the pork and vegetables more.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra followed him into the kitchen and she looked over at the pork stir-fry as licked her lips,"Alright", she said turning to grab plates from the top cabinets and she looked in the drawers for silver ware where she found them as well, she sat down setting down the silverware and plating like they showed her at work and then setting down at the island she turned to sander smiling while she waited for him to serve the meal.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image

Sander smiles as she start to set the plats then he brings over the pan and starts to plat the food then he takes the pan back then got some glasses of water and sits down beside her with a smile."Dinner is served my dear,and be careful it is very hot."He says softly as he blows on his food a few times

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra watched with glee as he brought over the food ignoring the water she was alright drinking straight from the glass at home it was just school that paranoid her more,"Its hot...", she poked it taking up a tiny piece of the meat and placing it in her mouth just to get flavor it was hot but she didn't let that bug her much as she chewed on it savoring the flavor,"Mmmmm", she said wanting to shovel it in her mouth,"Thats really good...", she said staring down at the plate with impatience,"Why does it gotta be so hot though...", she said kinda sad really wanting to eat the food as she poked it with her fork.
Her Pagan

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces