Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:52 pm
Vaan made a small noncommittal noise before beginning to sign the contract. "Hey how do you want me to address you? I'm not your slave anymore and master leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth."

He knew he would have to be somewhat formal to the man if only for appearances sakes. Humming quietly he finished signing the contract with a small flourish and handed it back to the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Looks down at vaan "if you must you may call me boss or just Dimitri honest I do not mind" he look through the contract as he placed it into a file "Daniel should be heading to the marketplace soon"

((Do you want to bring your new guy into Dimitri's care?))

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:04 am
(If you want to)

"Yeah well what if you go to like a secret vampire meeting and people give you s**t out your bodyguard being informal..."
He looked up Dimitri's expression.

"What? I barely know s**t about your kind it could happen."
Vaan shrugged and placed his arms on the table, resting his chin on his hand.

"....I could also go the sickeningly sweet route, give you cutesy pet names like you did to me...would you like that? Dimmypoo~"
He kept a straight face for all of five seconds before breaking down into hysterical laughter at Dimitri's expression.

"No no wait I got more! How about..baby bat? my darling lord of darkness?...bloody sex god?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:36 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri stands up from his chair reaching across his desk grabbing vaan's chin slightly "if you call me any cutesy names I will show you why and how every company I take to my bed chambers ends up completely satisfied but carving more" he look down at vaan "and lord will be fine if we're in my kinds presence"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:44 am
"What y'saying that if you bed me, I'll wind up for screaming for you? Heh none of my previous lovers could do so, and I doubt you could either." Vaan's eyes darkened and a wicked grin slipped onto his face.

Now that he knew that Dimitri was more sane, Vaan felt like he could flirt with the vampire lord to his hearts content, more so now that he didn't have to bow or scrape. Or god forbid call the man master.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:45 am
Luneaska

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri his grip tightens slightly onto vaan "do I have to teach you some manners vaan?" he let's go of vaan's chin as he walked towards his room "also do not compare me to those worthless mortal creatures vampires can go on for hours with out rest"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Or what? You'll spank me?" Vaan asked laughing, seeing the expression on Dimitri's face just made him want to goad the man more.

"I'm not your pet anymore Dimitri, you can't just snarl and snap cause I don't bow and scrape, 'sides you need people not afraid to rile you up."
He said ambling on behind the vampire, he had relapsed more into the way he talked when he had been back on the streets. But it wasn't a stressful thing, Vaan was feeling more comfortable, so his speech flowed more freely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:41 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri sighs as his shadow pins vaan to his bed room wall "even though you are a free man vaan you should not test my patience" looks over at vaan as he sits down on his bed while his shadows head moves towards vaan's neck

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vaan swallowed convulsively but made no move to escape from the shadow, "R-right." He mumbled somewhat hoarsely, and slumped forward into the shadow's embrace showing a clear sign of submission.

Dazedly he thought that he probably shouldn't have given thought to Dimitri's shadow trick because it was now coming back to bite him. Not that he minded, it was clear that even when there was their game of control there had been some attraction between the two of them.

(I'm gonna take shower and then i'll do my other two posts.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:50 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri rolls his eyes while snapping his fingers making his shadow return to him "I am many things vaan to some a bloodthirsty beast of everlasting night sky, a man of great wealth and generosity to the poor as a man of faith, or a lover of endless possibilities when lust and passion are entwined" he looks at vaan as his golden eyes narrowed softly "I can become mist, a bat, my shadow is part of my powers and I can control anyone I wish with a single glance, read one's thoughts from a far distance" his slicked back bangs slip on his forehead "to woman I am everything they want in their dreams, to man I am a way of great wealth and success"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:49 pm
"You also tend to take things much too seriously." Vaan muttered, his feet hitting the ground with a quiet thump. "And I like to point out that, that whole controling people with a glance thing might be faulty, because it sure didn't work on me."

Even after the promise of punishment, Vaan couldn't help but needle his new Boss. When the man was sane, he seemed so grim and serious, and Daniel looked to be too unwilling even to go against anything the man said due to his loyalty.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes at vampire's last sentence. "Sure whatever you say oh lord of darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:58 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Sighs softly as he stood up walking towards a huge closet he opened it up walking inside as he stripped off his coat and shirt putting them onto racks while he looks thru his sleep pants finding a slick pair of black satin pants. He removes his pants and boxers quickly slipping on his sleep wear along with a thin white long v neck shirt "believe what you will vaan" he picks up a comb as he brushed his well groomed hair down into a unkempt look

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 am
Vaan made a small noncommittal sound and turned away to give his boss his privacy. Though he was pretty sure Dimitri wouldn't care if he looked anyways.

"You're going back to the markets aren't you? What kinda mask are you gonna put on for it Boss? The tyrannical vampire lord?"
He asked his voice edged with a small amount of sarcasm.

Honestly he didn't mind that Dimitri was getting more slaves...as long as he treated them right. Boss or no if he saw a repeat of how he was treated when he first got to the manor he would step in. Vaan refused to let the man go back to how he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

"I've heard that I won the bidding on the former drowning boy" he steps out of his closet "always Daniel found his apprentice" he looks at vaan sighing "first off it was daylight hence why I wore the mask to not get burned" sits on his bed stretching out his arms

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:00 pm
"Oh? So he wasn't taken after all?" Vaan asked and then took a quick look outside, it was pretty late. He stretched grinning when the bones in his back popped.

"Mm I should probably follow your lead and get ready for bed it's been a long day, wake me if you need me Boss."

He gave a slight wave farewell and sauntered off to his bedroom, though he wouldn't admit he felt slightly jealous that another servant had caught his Boss's attention. He had liked being the center of attention, Vaan supposed that he truly was a cat then. He wouldn't use his claws on the newbie however not unless he gave him reason too.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff