Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:49 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi was surprised to see her husband's form.''We'll see about who's the strongest next time,Father.As for who strikes fear in people,I'm not concerned with that.I let my work speak for itself.And protecting our family and looking out for them is what I focus on doing.I didn't only train so that I could outdo you in strength.I trained so that I could protect our family as well.I take my role and my work as prince very seriously.So excuse me when I don't think we should help the shady,suspicious guy that sneaked into our home.I'm not naive enough to blindly trust him or anyone else that enters our home using a window like some criminal.'' Elliott said,glaring at his father.''Dear,you should be nicer to your father.You two don't have to have a rivalry all the time.'' Ayumi said.Elliott walked over to his mother and kissed her forehead.''But it's so much fun.I never really rough housed with Father.So Father and I argue like this instead.You needn't worry,Mother.'' Elliott said and smiled softly at her,caressing her cheek gently.''Father is trying to become a fruit bat so take care of him for me,Mother.'' Elliott said then left the room.The familiar neko,donning pajamas,walked towards the vampire.''What was that noise? Is everything alright?'' Maeko said softly and yawned.''Father is always yelling.It's the norm here.'' Elliott said then chuckled.''Though I'm the reason he yelled.I'm sorry.I didn't mean to end up waking you.My neko needs her rest.It's quite late.I'll keep you warm until you go back to sleep.Father thinks we should help some creep that weaseled into Diana's room using a window.I have to make sure this creep doesn't try anything suspicious.'' Elliott said,taking his wife to their room.After his wife got in bed,he laid next to her and held her close.''Is Mr.Van Drac alright? What does the man want?'' the neko said.She nuzzled her husband's chest and purred when her ears were fondled.''Father is alright.He changed form again but mother is always able to calm him down.The man wants us to help him or something.He acts spineless and cowardly but his story doesn't add up.Get your rest.It's quite temping to not let my wife go back to sleep.'' He said softly then hugged his wife contently.Ayumi approached her husband and rubbed his arm gently.''Please calm down,Dimitri.Stay with me.If you go off to release your anger and that man tried something...Well...I just always feel safest when you're with me.'' she said

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:14 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri glanced at his wife "That boy will never learn my love while he thinks of this as a game, millions of people wish us dead. If I am killed one day how can I trust our own son to the patriarch of the family as well king of our species" he spoke in a broken monster voice as he slept fresh blood "Diana is drinking..." he looks at Ayumi then his shadow came into the study holding the young hunter whom was now blood less along with a bloody Diana crying "What happened?" He asked as Diana explained seeing into the hunters mind with her own gifts "Papa he wished to be different from his cursed family and I looked into his heart and soul seeing he was telling the truth, then he asked me to change him but I explained I don't have control over my intake of virgin blood yet then he caressed my cheek saying if he died by me...he'd be happy to have seen a beautiful flower as in his last breath" Diana looked at her father and mother. Dimitri looked over at Ayumi as his body shifted back into his human form "Diana you have no venom like I nor your brother but this boy has a slight heartbeat but is fragile" he sighed softly while looking into the hunters mind and heart seeing everything from training to seeing Diana at her thirteenth birthday and so on seeing his confession. Dimitri's eyes widened as he looked at Ayumi "this boy is like you and I, Ayumi from when he saw Diana as a youth he'd misinform his family's orders to keep them away from us because he loves Diana to even his death" his eyes set on Diana and Ayumi before closing "shadow take the boy to my old chambers in the basement with Diana and Ayumi please wake up the family explain what has happened and we'll decide what must be done with the boy either he dies or I make him like us"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Ah,so that's why he's always arguing with you.It's not that he doesn't like you or something.I suppose it's because since he doesn't often get to fight you,he argues with you instead.Come to think of it,that's what I've seen the teenage boys at the orphanage do too.They were friends but they would argue with each other to see who the best one was.He just wants to see if he quick witted enough to win an argument with the king of the vampires and see if he get you riled up enough.It takes some mental ability to argue.This is really good,dear.He doesn't hate you.He argues with you to test himself.'' She said,relieved and smiling softly.The geisha was quite excited at the new finding.''Our son is always balancing his work and his family life.He does really well,dear.You aren't going to leave me like that but if you did,our son would be the man of the house just like he did when you were out to that meeting.'' she said,rubbing the male's back.Seeing the man,she shook her head.''He's not that strong.Granted,I wasn't when I changed but you need to have a strong will because the change is so painful.What if we change him but when his body changes,it's too much for him and he dies? And we need to know his background and more about him before we allow him to marry our daughter.Dimitri,did you you see him do or say anything bad ever? If he secretly kills people in his spare time,is a drunkard,or thinks abusing his wife is fine,we can't allow him to marry our daughter.'' she said.Hearing the male's words,she went to Elliott's room.She knocked on the door gently and Elliott soon opened the door.''Hi mother.'' he said and smiled softly.''Dimitri wants us to decide that boy's fate as a family.We have to decide on if he dies or gets changed into a vampire.'' Ayumi said.''I vote death.He's an annoying,whiny brat that doesn't look like he even knows what a sword is.Maeko doesn't need to be woken up for something this trivial.And little boys definitely need their sleep.If father has a problem with it,he can take his anger out on me cause it's my idea.'' Elliott said,closing the door behind him quietly.''I don't know where Madam Van Drac sleeps.She usually just comes and goes from the house so I don't know where she is.'' Ayumi said,walking with her son to the King.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:24 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri talks to Diana as she cried on his shoulder speaking in whispers before he looked at his wife shaking his head "The boy died of blood loss and now Diana wants to die since she can't control her blood consumption she knows vampires like that are put to death..." he said his voice breaking before walking outside looking at the moon holding the boys body onto a marble slab in the yard before roaring out into the sky not for the boy but his own daughter basically asked him to kill her. Diana looked at her mother and brother before shaking her head walking outside near her father hugging him tightly "Dad it's for the best if it is not done I'll put everything thing you've done in shambles and begin a war if I don't die" she said understanding the law of beasts like them

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi was confused.''Sweetheart,all vampires have different amounts of blood they need.I drink less blood than your father.We can work on it together,dear.How about four or five cups of blood a day? We can find a limit for you.You don't need to die.'' Ayumi said.''Silly girl.You tried to marry your godfather.It's too late to start worrying about ruining the family name now.How much blood you drink is nothing in comparison.Don't worry about it.It's my job as the oldest and only son to protect my family.I can't let father kill you,regardless of the reason.The Van Drac name will definitely be tarnished if people knew that father killed one of his children.'' Elliott said,joining the two.''Dimitri wouldn't kill one of his beloved children.He'd never hear the end of it from me if he did.Even living in hiding would be a better option than death.We have a lot of rooms in this house.You can simply stay out of the public eye for some time.Or perhaps you could stay with Dimitri's mother for awhile.She might have some people you could drink from.'' Ayumi said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri looked at his family "enough mocking and teasing Elliot, besides its not my choice nor anyone's but Diana's alone even though it's killing me inside" he said as blood tears ran down his face. Diana shakes her head "No I refuse to be a shut in nor a hermit like grandmother nor a animal basically locked in a glided cage. If word gets out this happened again I won't be killed by Papa I won't let you all suffer like that, I'll be killed by the council in the worse way possible and no one would be able to stop it" she said as she sits on the marble slab looking at the young hunter face caressing it softly "When first I left home I killed so many people along with completely innocent people, the council without fathers knowledge told me if I ever killed a innocent being again I'd be decapitated while my head is on a spike lesser monsters would feast on my corpse with my whole family watching my death" she said the truth "You can't escape from the vampire council nor the kings reach regardless if your his daughter" she looked at her mother and got up hugging her then looked at her swollen stomach "be better than I am little one, I'll be watching over you okay big sister won't be far and mama I love you but this must be done" she said as she looked over at Elliot hugging him close "I love you big brother tell those nephews of mine that I love them so much" Diana walked over to her father wiping his eyes smiling sadly "I love you daddy and I won't let you do this to me" she spoke while she sets the marble slab on fire as she looked at the flames then put her hand in the flames removing them making her own shadow make a strong dome around the slab as she back at her family smiling sadly "I love you all mama, papa, and Elliot but this must be done" she spoke while placing her hands on her head, twisted her own head til it snapped and her body fall onto the flames. Dimitri claws at the shadow field trying to get to his daughter "No, no!" He screamed falling onto his knees as his shoulders shook in a silent sobs while his only daughter burned the council appeared "Seems your daughter knew we were coming our king your family has our condolences for your loss..." Dimitri grabs the head of his council's throat choking them "You told my own family that you'd be killing them knowing if I knew I'd slaughter you lot!" He spoke growling angrily while the man choked "your majesty...we were thinking about your fathers old laws..." Dimitri snarls harsher as his claws sighed into the skin making the man fall onto his knees "And I have got my father's temperament yet he never killed nor watched his own family die! You fools took my authority in your own hands, threatened my only daughter your own princess yet here you are telling me about laws when you all drove my family to fear that we watched Diana, my and your queens daughter, your princes sister snap her own neck" his eyes glow deep red as the wind whips rapidly around them all "My own daughter, my princess and our families light in the darkness is dead because of you fools!" He roared out as blood stained his hands "I am your king and I can easily murder you all for this act of treason against me and my own family"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:42 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Senile old man,I'm being very serious.My imoto is considering death of all things.I will not let you kill her.'' Elliott said.The two listened to the lady speak.''You're being rediculous,sweetheart.You don't have to do this.You're too young.'' Ayumi said,hugging her child.''You foolish girl.You don't have to do something so drastic.You shouldn't do something so cruel to Mother.'' Elliott protested.The prince quickly moved his mother away from the scene.''I don't want you to get stressed out,Mother.A high level of stress is bad for the baby.Please sit.'' Elliott said,having his mother sit on the couch.He looked at his mother's pregnant belly and touched it gently.''You'll be due any day now.Please try to remain calm until then.I know that's difficult considering how crazy Imoto is being but we need to do our best to make sure the baby is born healthy.'' Elliott said then kissed his mother's forehead before running to his sister,who had already killed herself by the time he returned.''Imoto...'' Elliott said.When the council appeared,he hissed.''Don't you lie about my grandfather.He was a honorable gentleman.No way would he approve of such things.Father,these people would kill royalty.We can't allow them to continue working.Surely they can be replaced.They convinced my beloved sister to kill herself.They don't deserve mercy.'' Elliott said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:00 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri watches the council back away then they froze at his red eyes "Your majesty please" they begged as they watched him snap the heads councillor head off his body "Begging for your worthless lives will not save you idiots!" He snapped his fingers as his shadow grabbed them all in a rope like form as he was now in front of them "This is for my little girl" he spoke growling angrily as his fangs showed then a grotesque scene began, Dimitri broke their arms and legs then pulled their organs out one by one as screaming filled the air he snapped their necks once it was over the vampire king stood next to the pile of blood, bile and bodies completely covered in fresh blood "Elliot have your wolves feast I need to tend to Dia....Diana's ashes and remains and please take your mother inside in the parlor in my chair" he said emotionless as the shadow field around the slab showed nothing but ashes and Diana's jewelry. He took his daughters jewelry in his hands carefully and placed the ashes in a decorative run then walked away to the resting place that held his own fathers ashes and portrait

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Elliott watched the men die by his father's hands.He then nodded at his father's words.''Yes Father.'' Elliott said then summoned some of his wolves.The wolves enjoyed their feast while Elliott returned to his mother.''Father wants you to go to the parlor,Mother.'' he said.The reality of his sister being gone still hadn't hit him yet.He helped his mother to the parlor then had her sit down.''Why am I in this room?'' Ayumi said,curious.''I don't know mother.Father didn't tell me the reason.I'll go get you some water.You need to stay hydrated.'' Elliott said then jogged off to the kitchen.He collected a bottle of water from the fridge then returned to his mother.''Thank you,Elliott...I won't ask about Diana...I don't want to know right now.After the baby is born,I'll be able to grieve without harming the baby.'' Ayumi said then drank some of her water.''May I spend some time playing with the children tomorrow? I'll feel better if I can keep busy,at least until my child is born.'' Ayumi said.''Of course,Mother.The boys will be more than happy to play with their grandma.'' Elliott said.Ayumi winced as she felt her child kick inside of her.''It's almost time for you to see us.I bet you're excited to meet your family.Mommy and Daddy are excited too.'' Ayumi said softly,talking to her baby as she rubbed her belly.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:02 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri placed Diana's urn on a marble mantle and began painting her own portrait of Diana smiling happily in a kimono dress Ayumi made her on her eighteen birthday when they stopped aging it took a few long hours after he was finished he placed the jewelry on the urn before stepping out of the mausoleum and shutting the door behind him. The vampire king walked into the parlor walking towards the lite fire place and held onto the mantle looking at the flames dance while the blood on his clothes were dried and his hair was no longer slicked back but messy as the day Ayumi met him "......"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:39 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

After an hour,Elliott served his mother a meal.After she ate,she laid on one of the couches and cuddled one of the pillows on the couch before taking a nap,Elliott soon covering her with a blanket.She stirred,hearing her husband walk into the room.She sat up and blushed lightly as the blond man eyed the fireplace.''He's always being handsome.'' she thought.She stood up and walked over to the male.''I don't want to think about what happened right now.I know that I won't be able to stop crying if I do.And our child needs me to remain strong so he can be born healthy.I owe it to my child to do my best.Diana would want that too...We'll soon have a handsome little boy to care for...I don't know how I can help but I'm here for you Dimitri.I'll give you as many children as you want.All of our children are precious diamonds to me.'' she said then hugged the male's side.''Everything always works out fine when we're together.'' she said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:46 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri breathes slowly as he looked down at his wife and wrapped his free arm around her in a loving embrace "Ayumi stop saying such sweet things please" his eyes filled with tears once more as he buried his head onto her neck as silent sobs ripped through him "...." his hand that was on the mantle now rested on her stomach

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:04 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''But it's the truth,Dimitri....I'm sure our princess is in a safe place.'' Ayumi said then wrapped her arms around her husband's neck.''Soon we'll have a handsome little prince to care for.I'd rather think of all the happy times we'll have with him.I bet he'll be a handsome heart stealer just like his dad.'' she said,caressing her husband's locks gently.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:11 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri laughs sadly before looking up at his wife then purring softly as she caressed his messy hair "hopefully Elliot won't teach him to talk back to me until he's at least thirteen" he said while leaning up to stand tall once more before kissing Ayumi passionately on her lips "Still rose petal soft, ah Ayumi without you I'd be cold and unfeeling" he thought as his hands run her back softly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:04 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi chuckled.''At least we know he does it to see how he compares to you,not because he doesn't like you.I know that he loves you and that he wants to do well as your heir.'' she said.She then kissed the male affectionately,blushing lightly.She enjoyed the male's touch.She then moved away from the male.''I-I think it's time.I need to go to the hospital.'' she said then went to get her jacket.Elliott looked up from the couch in the living room and jogged to his mother.''What's wrong,Mother?'' Elliott said.''It's time.'' Ayumi said,putting on her jacket then her shoes.''Come on,old man.Take the car keys and drive her to the hospital.I'll call the doctor so he knows you two are coming.Maeko and I will be there soon.'' Elliott said then threw the car keys to the king of vampires before quickly calling the doctor.

User Image  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games