Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:12 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri grabs his phone back from the woman pushing her against the wall before speaking "I'll be right back Ayumi I've got to take this whore back to her own husband" he said before putting the cell in his pants pocket and taking the woman to her own room speaking to the husband "keep better track of what yours she tried to seduce me by kissing me" he growled harshly as he left the two vampires alone as he walked back to his room taking his cell back out speaking to his wife "Sorry about that love this week has been stressful to say the least"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:18 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Alright.'' Ayumi said then waited for the male.”It’s fine,Dimitri.Do you want me to come over there? I know you said that they don’t want your whole family over there.But if that lady can be with her husband,surely I can be with mine.Especailly since I would be there for a legitimate reason.I wouldn’t be there to flirt with guys or interrupt the meetings,I’d be there to take care of my husband.I’ll give you a nice massage and take care of you.You may have important meetings to go to but you won’t be able to give your best during them if you’re tired and stressed.I’ll come over and if anyone asks,it’s for health reasons.You’ll feel much better and ready to work if you’re wife is there to take care of you.I’ll bring all your favorite foods and you’ll feel better in no time.” She said once the male returned to the phone.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri sighs softly "Ayumi that woman is a pure vampire queen and her husband was human the only reason she's here is cause she's a lord of vampires while I rule over them all as the king like my father once did. I'm sorry but no I want you and our child safe and sound if things go wrong here" he spoke honestly while yawning slightly with a roar echoed on the walls "please understand that my queen you know if anything happens to me you have to be there for our family as Elliot or Diana takes the throne of vampires even though I do want you with me, we can not risk it" he said seriously while honestly wishing he was beside her

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I don’t want you to be miserable there,Dimitri.You work very hard and you’re very kind so you shouldn’t have to be unhappy.I certainly don’t like that you’re tired and stressed out over there.And as your wife,I’m supposed to support you.I’ll stay but you keep your door and window locked.I don’t want you letting anyone in your room ether.I don’t need my husband getting flirted with while I’m not there to tell them to take a hike.I know you can handle it yourself but I don’t want some lady to try to take advantage of you since your wife isn’t there with you.Try to get your rest and stay strong.You only have afew weeks left and then we can have fun together.” She said

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri smiles lightly at Ayumi words "I'll be home soon my flower til then stay with the family" he spoke while lying down on the bed he slept in "I've got to go my queen I love you" he spoke honestly as he hanged up his phone. Diana walks over to her mother with a blood bag "Father's right mother you need to relax more than him with carrying child" she spoke truthfully as she sat beside Ayumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I will,dear.I love you too.Chat with you later,my king.'' the geisha said then hung up the phone.''I'm fine,sweetheart.Don't worry.'' Ayumi said then giggled.''Elliott won't let me lift a finger.He's always cooking and cleaning.If he's around,he won't even let me make a snack.And he takes care of the groceries mostly.So I just watch tv or sleep.I won't overdo it.I'm more concerned about your father.He's not sleeping well and the meetings have him stressed.I know when he's home,he's just a bit stressed about his book deadlines.And left to his own devices,he'd probably forget to eat.But I bring him snacks and meals.If he needs someone to generate ideas with,I try to help him.And he sleeps well at home.So I'm concerned about how stressed and tired he is over there.Plus,your father is a family man.He's used to spending time with his family.He's not the type of guy that is used to going weeks without seeing his family.So I'm more concerned for him.Certainly since I'm not stressed or tired everyday.'' Ayumi said then smiled softly at her daughter.''I suppose this is a sign that our marriage is a good one.Your father and I fret over each other,both convinced that the other person is the one whom needs more care and support.'' Ayumi said then giggled.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:29 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri slept peacefully through the day having sweet dreams of mostly his queen Ayumi, Diana smiles lightly while laughing softly "Ellie's a mommy's boy and yes I know that all to well but he is trying to be the vampire king everyone wants him to be, as well being our father and your king" she spoke truthfully while hugging Ayumi lightly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:05 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

The geisha hugged her daughter back.''He is.It's cute.But I'm glad he's being the man of the house while Dimitri is gone.'' Ayumi said and giggled.''I just hope he'll stay strong and finish his meeting soon.I'm certain that he can do it.Even if they can't reach an agreement,it'll be great to have him back home.'' Ayumi said.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Diana smiles happily nodding before yawning softly she fell asleep against her mother's shoulder as she once did as a child

-a few weeks passed-

Dimitri met with the main leader hunter with his fellow vampires behind Dimitris throne as they were televised by a camera "well shall we get started then" Dimitri spoke honestly as his family turned on their giant flat screen TV to watch the final meeting hoping it goes sound. The leader spoke to Dimitri "your kind has to fully switch to animal blood and only kill those we deem unfit to live" the man spoke thus causing Dimitri to laugh mockingly "Are you sweet talking me boy cause trust me all that chit chat is going to get you hurt in more ways than one, your rogue hunters attack us for no reason when we're hunting or even at peace in our homes with our family" Dimitri growls dangerously low slamming his hands onto the table "if we go by your rules we'd starve when we need human blood you'd deem everyone fit when we can't see into every humans mind and soul truly picking off those whom are truly unfit to live"

The lead hunter holds up a photo of Ayumi smirking slightly at Dimitri "Your lucky you know you've got a fine looking b***h on your lap and arm maybe we can make a trade your queen for your rules" the man spoke causing Dimitri to snarl loudly at the hunters as the vampires behind him did the same "Oh did I insult your precious vampire queen huh Dimitri?" The man spoke until Dimitri held the hunter up in the air by his throat standing on the table "go ahead kill me show everyone the monsters you are vampire king" the man laughed while Dimitri brought him onto the table with his eyes glowing deep red in pure rage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:58 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

“Ok everyone.It’s starting.My Dimitri looks just as handsome on tv.” Ayumi said before watching the meeting.”You tell them,Dimitri! You tell them.” Ayumi said,cheering on her husband.The geisha quieted at the man’s deal.”Dimitri...I don’t know.If it means they’ll leave my family alone then maybe I should.But I’m pregnant.It should be after I give birth so my child can be safe with my family.Dimitri,if you don’t take the deal,you’ll always have to fight them.I don’t want to go but if it means that my family will be safe from the hunters then I should do it.”Ayumi said to the tv.”How do we know it’s not just a trick or something? They could be lying just so they can get Mother.” Elliott said.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:20 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri roars in the hunters face showing his multiple fangs seeing the leaders thoughts "You pig just want my queen to slaughter her in front of the world after defiling her!" The man paled in fear knowing that the vampire king read his mind "Nosferatu spawn if you kill me know this your kind will always be hunted" this caused Dimitri to laugh uncontrollably as his fellow vampires hold every hunters down onto the floor look up at their king "You worm as if you can threaten me oh don't worry I'm not going to kill you but hurt you really badly" he spoke while ripping one of the man's eyes out of their skull as the vampires do the same to the others, "kill his followers whom agree with his statements but this man I want him in chains" Dimitri growls dangerously low tossing the hunter leader onto the floor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi and Elliott watched quietly as the patriarch of the family ripped the man's eye out.“You show him,Father! Torture him until he wishes he was dead!'' Elliott cheered.''But what about the rest of the hunters that see this? They know what Dimitri looks like now and might try to kill him.'' Ayumi said,concerned.''Don't fret,Mother.I won't let anyone hurt father.No group can function well without the leader.So I doubt that they'll be organized for now.'' Elliott said.
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri looks at the hunter leader dead center "if you or any of your so called group come near us or our families, I'll hunt you all down like the dogs you are and drain the very blood from your useless bodies understand me" he growled harshly as the hunters nodded "you'll hunt the vampires whom go to far in killing that I'll tell you of now go!" He roared out causing the hunters to flee then the man looked over at the camera "ahem sorry you all saw that outburst but remember everyone never insult a man's whole world and know you'll not be harmed by us we only drink the blood of truly evil people like a example a mass murder" he spoke kindly "anyway Ayumi and my treasures I'm coming home" with that he turned off the camera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:26 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''That's my husband.He's so cool and romantic when he fights for me.'' Ayumi swooned.''Just like a couple of newlyweds.'' Elliott said then snickered.''Bye Dimitri.I love you.'' Ayumi said.Elliott looked at the tv.''Get back home soon,old man.It's not polite to make a lady wait,certainly not a goddess like Mother.'' Elliott said to the tv.Ayumi stood then walked to the kitchen.''Mother,you aren't allowed to lift a finger.Please sit and rest.I'll make you a meal.'' Elliott said then walked to the kitchen.''Alright.'' Ayumi said then sat at the island in the kitchen.
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:59 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri's car pulls up in front of the castle after a few hours. The car door opened up as the golden haired vampire king walked out of the car stretching "It's good to finally be home" he said honestly looking forward to seeing his family but more importantly his beloved wife Ayumi. The man walked up the stairs and opened up the door only to be tackle hugged down by his grandsons which made him laugh

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games