Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:22 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri looked up at vaan "vaan your half werecat a being who has cat like qualities that is why I called you panther" he breathed slightly clearing his throat as he tapped his head "so everyone of your lovers were true brutes huh?" He poured some wine for vaan "here drink this it's nineteen eighty pure virgin Maiden's blood wine" he holds out a crystal champagne glass towards vaan

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm well it's not like I didn't enjoy it at times." He murmured, taking a cautious sip of his wine.

"Well now I know why I preferred most of the meat I ate more on the raw side, and why I liked fish so much." He thought idly

It was still so weird how civil Dimitri was being to him when hours earlier he had nearly choked the life out of him. He was fine with roughness, how could he not when it was all he had in his sex life.

Idly he mused that had it been consensual he probably would've enjoyed the shadow pinning trick Dimitri did, before slamming that thought to a halt. Now was definitely not the time.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:22 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Laughs lightly as he hears a loud curse "well Daniel is back from the market and he saw the mess I created" Dimitri takes the bottle of blood wine pouring himself a glass while Daniel bursts into his Master's room "Master what happened you slaughtered all the quests like sheep. I know those guests were traitors but you never kill them only drink from them" he fixes his hair and coat while Dimitri stood up "I lost my temper you know when that happens I go into a feeding frenzy"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:52 pm

"That's an understatement." Vaan muttered taking another sip from his glass. Remembering all too well the sensation of hands around his neck. But he gave a polite nod to Daniel.

The poor man must be wondering what the hell was going on now, especially with them being so civil to each other.

"He probably saw the mess I made too." Vaan murmured to Dimitri, wincing slightly, that was probably not going to be fun cleaning up.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:02 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri looks at Daniel "I trust you already cleaned the ballroom spotless of course" while his Butler bows nodding "of course thanks to my vampiric speed it was not difficult nor a bother" Daniel stood up straight "shall I prepare sir vaan a bath since he is covered in dried blood?" Dimitri nods "yes and use Camilla lilies with vanilla in the water Daniel" Daniel bowed once more leaving the room and the two alone once more as Dimitri looked at vaan "so how much do you want your salary to be since I freed you, I shall give you a job as a bodyguard here"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:14 pm

So now he was Sir Vaan huh, weird. "So....are we ever gonna talk about why you were such a d**k to me when you bought but, have now decided to be goody goody?" He asked cautiously, draining the last of his wine.

No but seriously what the hell was up with Dimitri's mood swings, how could have he gone from sadistic b*****d, who wanted to break Vaan's will into tiny tiny pieces to...this.

He didn't understand this man, he seemed so unstable yet so full of grief and mouring. But also willing to try to break and nearly rape a man. Vaan's knucles went white around his glass at the rememberance of that.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri sighed lightly "grief and anger are my most unstable emotions since I always feel them" he turned his head towards vaan "when I saw you in a rusty poorly maintained cage true you looked like my departed lover that's when I became anger at myself back then I could not save anyone as a weak human whose vampiric genes yet awaken and grief for my first century alive I mourned I let my body slowly sink into my bones making me look horrible and dead inside turning a sweet lovingly human Dimitri into well a unstable one now before you" he when into his dresser drawers looking for something "I meant what I said thou you are free form being a slave so I shall pay you for whatever job you wish to have here in my castle"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:30 pm

"...I am not your lover Dimitri, but thank you for getting me out of the cage all the same." Vaan said quietly setting the glass down, and heading to go take his bath.

Dimitri said that he always felt grief, so would that mean at any time he could lapse back? What would happen if he did that? Vaan was sure the man wouldn't kill him but, he wondered if he would need to be prepared just in case.

He did acknowledge what Dimitri said but waved him off with a "i'll think about it." comment and went to take his bath.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:40 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

I live to serve my master and if I ever fail him may I hear his song one last time

Places camilla petals into the hot water humming as he started pouring vanilla scented water into the tub while looking up seeing vaan "evening vaan I see you actually calmed master down from his stone like heart" he stood up getting some fresh fluffy towels as well citrus shampoo and conditioner along with a Lily scented body scrub "maybe the old master will return once again" he sets the supplies onto a cheer red bath table near the tub along with a plate of sliced up apples and strawberries

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:05 pm

"So you're saying he used to be different?" Vaan asked, stilling for a second before getting undressed. It wasn't like he was shy about his body...okay maybe he kinda was.

His body was heavily scarred from his escapades as well as various scraps on the streets. He even had a couple of bullet holes near his shoulder and chest where he got shot.

"I don't how to handle the way he's acting, no one's ever been kind to me. It's making me paranoid that somethings gonna happen. And I don't like how I look like his lost lover...it's creepy."  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:16 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

'I live to serve my master and if I ever fail him may I hear his song one last time'

Daniel look at vaan "you don't know your families history do you vaan, for being born of noble blood it is natural you inherited your ancestors look but not personality" he backed away from the tub so vaan could step in "and yes master once was a truly good man he bought slaves only to free them or if they wished to become servants here so their lives would be better but around a hundred years ago a noble man from the pantheria family came to Master's ballroom dance/dinner party but the man hide a black collar under his fancy shirt and coat so master did not know your ancestors was into slavery by his own family for being a unholy creature"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:42 pm

"Nobe blood...?" He said quietly. "Y'mean to say that the whole time I was rotting in darkmans, while the fancy a** richies wined and dined I could've- could've." Vaan slipped back into his old street cant from the shock, and at the realization starting laughing helplessly.

He could've had a better life from the get go, if only he had known. But instead he had been abandoned on the streets like some sack of trash, and left to rot knowing nothing of his heritage.

And finding out that his own blood sold their own damn people into slavery...Vaan buried his face in hands still laughing, but it silently morphed into sobs. He turned away from Daniel his shoulders shaking.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:52 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

'I live to serve my master and if I ever fail him may I hear his song one last time'

Daniel looked at vaan placing a fresh towel onto his shoulders "you'll be meeting your birth parents tonight I lied and told them I stole there youngest son from their manor. It is my job to thoroughly research one's family background" he removes vaan's collar setting onto the vanity "I told master through my thoughts what I did he is not happy with me" sighs while he takes vaan's ruined suit burning it in the little fire pit in the marble floor "I will get you a fine suit ready in your birthright colors"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:16 pm
"My parents..? Why would I want to meet the people who abandoned me on the streets like garbage." Vaan said bitterly. "And even if they didn't...they shouldn't want to meet someone like me." He said quietly.

He made no comment to Daniel about the suit and instead got into the bath to wash himself, he guessed that he had missed some of the blood from earlier. It had been such a long ******** of a day, so many things had happened.

And quite frankly Vaan was exhausted, finding out his heritage, Dimitri's mood swings and change in attitude. All of it had left him emotionally drained. He just wanted to find a closet or some other closed space and curl up.

It was quirk he had from his days on the streets, the only safe places for him had been small spaces, under beds, in utility closest. Places where no one could get him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:23 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

Looks at vaan "your parents did not sell you vaan your grandmother did since you were some sickly she thought you'd die fast so she told your grieving parents you were kidnapped plus my friend you are the youngest son that has been missing for a long time" he sets the new suit down onto the vanity til he heard the door knocker that must be them

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff