Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:32 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''If you're going to have a ball,there should be background checks done on the potential guys.And they should have to face an interrogation.-I mean questioning.We don't want just anyone dating my Imoto.'' Elliott said.Ayumi changed back to human form.''Ah.Sorry Dimitri.'' Ayumi said then hugged her husband.Ayumi then went over to hug her son and his wife happily.''You two make a cute couple.'' Ayumi said.''I got these two together Dimitri.Now it's your turn to find our daughter a good husband.'' Ayumi said,looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:47 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri sighs softly at Ayumi's words true or not he hated seeing his little princess hurt "I am planning on talking to the young gentleman one at time explaining thoroughly if they even hurt Diana or break her heart well...." his eyes glowed as he shifted into a giant gold wolf snarling in bloodthirsty rage then shifts back seeing his shirt was now in tatters "along with deep background checks by your grandmother and I along with your mother explaining that Diana can easily cut them thru" he said honestly while smiling sweetly yet meant every word as he kissed Ayumi's lips lightly before rubbing her swollen stomach purring softly in content

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''And of course I'll send my wolves to feast on them.Imoto will have better guys to choose from so I'm certain that she'll find the right guy.'' Elliott said.Ayumi kissed the male back and rubbed his cheek gently.''And I expect my husband to beat the guy up extra for me since I won't be able to.Everything will be fine though.With all the background checks and questioning,the guys that didn't get scared off will probably be good potential partners.It'll be good for her.I'm going to have my husband have a mandatory spa break now though.My Dimitri has been working really hard lately so a soak in hot water and a massage will be good for him.'' Ayumi said.''These newlyweds,I swear.'' Elliott joked and chuckled then led his wife back downstairs.Ayumi gently rubbed the male's shoulders then started to massage them.''If my Dimitri tires himself out with his writing and party planning,he won't have the energy to beat up the jerks that try to go to the ball.'' Ayumi said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:59 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly at Ayumi's explanation before purring louder at her touch and laughs lightly "My queen the one whom marries our Diana will have to have enough courage and will to be able to have her" he spoke honestly while he heard Elliot's joke "bad jest my son and trust me newlyweds or not I love your mother deeply" he spoke out loud before his study door shut tight once more before he looked over at Ayumi then groans slightly as she massage his shoulders "I think we both know I don't tire out easily my beautiful Ayumi" he said honestly and sweetly before kissing her cheek

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:23 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Hmm.Well our Diana can handle herself so someone confident might be good.But the guy can't be too stubborn or they might argue too much.We should ask Diana what sort of guys she likes so we know which types of guys to invite.She might have a specific type of guy that she'd want.'' Ayumi said then blushed at the male's words,embarrassed yet happy that her husband would declare his love for her so loudly.''And I love my Dimitri too!'' Ayumi yelled after the blonde did then smiled.She listened to the male.''That's true.So are you saying that you don't want a massage from your wife? You enjoy my massages.'' she teased,continuing to massage the male's shoulders.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:48 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri nods agreeing with his wife before kissing her hands lightly "I love you more Ayumi" he said honestly while smiling sweetly at her then lightly sighed at her tease before lifting her up easily in his arms and placed his wife onto his leather arm chair that Ayumi saw him sit in when they first met "I'd be a fool to not want your massages my love but you need to rest as well" he said honestly while he kissed her neck lightly before looking into her eyes deeply with love "Your so perfect Ayumi even after all these years I still can't believe that you were able to tame a beast like me" he said while taking in her scent slowly shivering in pleasure yet satisfaction. A sweet moment like this with his wife was what made him truly happy as his business phone on his desk ranged thus making him growl "be right back my queen" he spoke while walking to the desk picking it up carefully as his other business associates spoke to him "Wait you want me to go where alone?" He said as his voice turned from sweet to angry "My wife is pregnant and you idiots can't handle this matter yourselves so you fools need my help?!" He growled harshly in the phone before sighing "Fine, fine but only for a few weeks no more, no less. Yes those are the terms mmhmm see you all in a fortnight" he spoke before hanging up the phone.

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:21 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi held onto the male when she was picked up and kissed his cheek before she was sat in the chair.''You're too good to me,Dimitri.I'm fine.I'm not over doing it.I like to do a few things around the house to keep busy is all.And spending time with my husband is relaxing and fun.'' she said.She blushed at the male's words.''I'm not perfect.But I'm glad you think so.And taming you was easy cause you fell in love with me at first sight.'' the geisha teased and giggled.''But you're amazing to me too.You always take care of me and treat me well.You're so sweet and very wise.I'm still learning so much from you about things.We both changed each others lives for the better.Certainly if not for my Dimitri,I don't know what sort of person I'd end up serving or what the yakuza would of done.'' she said then kissed the male's cheek.Hearing the phone ring,the geisha nodded as the blonde excused himself to answer the phone.She got comfortable in the male's chair while he talked on the phone.She looked up at the male when he hung up.''Unless they need you to go over and sign some papers and chat with people,I don't want you to go.You're going to have to raise this child with me.So I don't want you to go off somewhere to fight.And a few weeks is way too long.What if I need you for something?...I probably sound selfish cause your work is important but as the woman that gave you two wonderful children with another on the way,I think I have the right to be a little selfish....At least call everyday so I know you're alright.If you don't call me,I'm going to send Elliott to find you.And once he finds you,I'm going to yell at you for not calling me.And you ought to fuss at those guys for making you leave your pregnant wife by her lonesome to go do whatever that nonsense is.'' she said and huffed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri looks over at Ayumi as he rubbed his temple "they are setting up a truce with those hunters whom don't come after us anymore so they need all the major vampire patriarchs unfortunately that means me and my old friends, Ayumi you know that I hate leaving you alone especially when your baring a child and don't worry I'll tear into those fools everyday I'm there" he spoke honestly while walking towards Ayumi kissing her forehead lightly nuzzling her neck gently once more before hugging her gently "trust me I'll be thinking of you all the time I'm there my queen" he said honestly while kissing her neck gently

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Hmph.Good.I expect you to tell them off.'' she said.She blushed lightly at the male's attention and hugged him back.''As you should.I'm going to pack a couple of meals for you.And I'll be sure to pack something else in your bag so you can enjoy my scent while your there.Oh,and I should pack a hot picture of me too.Oh.Where are you staying? If you'll be in a building then I can pack more food for you.But if you'll be in the woods or something,I'll have to pack different food.'' she said,caressing his locks gently.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:08 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri growls gently in Ayumi's ear "Your spoiling me my love and I'll be at a luxury Villa in Paris's countryside so they'll be game for me to hunt as well" he spoke honestly while kissing her cheek "A picture hmm you seductive temptress" he purred seductively as he kissed Ayumi's lips lightly yet passionately

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:37 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''As I should.Your always taking such good care of me.Then I'll pack three meals for you.That way you can have some variety on your first days there.And I'm sure that they'll have catering there or something since it's an important meeting.'' she said then blushed more at the male's words.She kissed the male back,wrapping her arms around his neck.''I have plenty of cute lingerie so I'm sure I'll figure out something to wear for it.And just because you have to leave doesn't mean you have to go without my scent.I'll be sure to put my scent on your clothes.I would put my scent on you before you leave but I can't take care of you until I give birth.'' she said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:15 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly as he kissed Ayumi's forehead lightly "I love you my sweet queen that will never change" he spoke honestly while he blushed at Ayumi's words "Stop talking like that my flower or you'll start something that you will not be able to stop" he growled lustfully before kissing her swollen stomach resting his hand on her as he felt tiny kicks "Hahaha we've got a fighter here" he said softly smiling happily

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I love you too,Dimitri.'' Ayumi said.Hearing the male,she giggled before acting innocent.''I don't know what my husband is talking about.'' she joked.She then smiled softly.''It'll be so nice to have another child running about.I'm so happy...I've never had a family of my own so I'm so very happy to give you children and that our family is growing.I mean our son has three children and a wife.And our Diana is sure to find the right guy for her.And our children have several aunts.I'm so happy.'' she said and smiled,rubbing her pregnant stomach contently.She kissed the blonde's forehead.''Thanks Dimitri.'' she said and smiled.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri looks up at Ayumi smiling sweetly "No need to thank me my love if anything I should be thanking you" he said honestly while he kissed her cheek lightly before picking her up in his arms carefully as he walked into their bedroom so he could pack up for the trip. Dimitri gently placed Ayumi onto the bed then walked into his walk-in closet to pack up and changing his clothes but hanged up the shirt that was on his body replacing the clothes with a elegant yet simple dark blue suit with a gray tie

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:53 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi held onto the male and contently nuzzled the vampire's neck.Once she was put on the bed,she took off her underwear and put them in the male's bag when the blonde wasn't looking.She then went into the bathroom and took off her kimono before taking a few pictures of herself with her phone.She decided to keep one that showed off her cleavage and a different one that showed off most of the lingerie she had on.Happy with the pictures,she sent them to her husband's cell phone while she changed into a different kimono.She then peeked into the closet to see how much progress the blonde had made.''My husband looks so handsome in suits.'' she said and smiled softly.She then made sure to gently rub the packed clothes,getting her scent on them.

User Image  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces