Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:44 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I can't help myself.It's fun to tease you.'' Ayumi said and giggled.Once in the kitchen,Ayumi wiggled abit and got down from her husband's hold.
''Your not a smart pirate,Dan Dan.You don't stop being Aunty's godfather just because it's not convenient for you or because you left for awhile.You can't raise aunty since she was little then turn around and marry her.That's gross and weird.And grandpa doesn't act any older than grandma so it's ok.It's not like grandpa is using a cane and I think grandma is just as smart as grandpa.Your just trying to justify having a gross,weird marriage with Aunty.'' Haru said then looked at his grandma.''Grandma,Dan Dan is secretly a *****.'' Haru said.''Haru has a point,Daniel.You do have some ***** ways if you want to marry Diana.You should seek a therapist and get some help.But it's nice to see you again.Are you going to have breakfast with us?'' Ayumi said.''I'm not eating at the same table as Dan Dan.He touches children.'' Haru said.''Do you mind eating in the living room,Daniel?'' Ayumi said.Fog appeared from under the front door.It formed a familiar silhouette before Elliott appeared,wiping blood off of his face.''Elliott,your all bloody.Let me heal you.'' Ayumi said.''I'm fine,mother.You needn't fret.It's mostly the yakuza's blood.I had my wolves feast on all of them for you.I only wiped out one of the bases and two of the headquarters.I have more work to do if I'm going to destroy the rest of them.They are spread out,in several countries so I don't know if I can kill them all.But they won't be causing much chaos in Japan with so many of their bosses dead.'' Elliott said.Haru flew over to the male.''Dad is so cool!'' Haru said.''I'm sorry,Haru-kun.I hope you can forgive me for not looking presentable for you.You shouldn't have to see your father in bloody clothes.'' he said.His yukata magically changed into a clean one then the male hugged his son happily.''It's fine,Dad.Your in time for breakfast.Dan Dan is being dumb though.'' Haru said.''Oh? He's here? That's good.'' Elliott said as he walked into the kitchen.''It's nice to see you again.You owe me a fight,Dan Dan.I can't simply let you marry Diana.You'll have to defeat me if you want the chance to marry her.Let's fight after breakfast.'' Elliott said,sitting Haru at the table before washing his hands.He then helped Diana fix the food and make plates for the children,his sister,and his parents.He then sat the plates at the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:22 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac - Diana Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri sighs lightly as he looked at his family "that's enough!" He shouted out truly having enough of this debacle as he looked up at Daniel then Diana "how long?" He asked genuinely surprised and concerned about this while Diana clears her throat sitting down at the table "A few weeks back were actually friends with benefits it was my idea so don't harm Daniel and Elliot, mother I'm old enough to make my own decisions so no fighting at all understand" she spoke seriously and with pure authority. Daniel sighs "enough calling me a ***** because I'm not one of those disgusting freaks and also Dan Dan really compared what your own father used to call me when he was your age let me think oh I remember he called me Sir knight Daniel while making me play knights and kings with him when your grandfather was busy" he spoke honestly

User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:27 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I can understand such ideas coming from my Imoto.She doesn't understand the role of family members well.What I don't understand is how a family member that's at least twice her age agrees with such things.My Imoto may be an adult but she still has alot of growing to do.'' Elliott said then looked at his sister.''Imoto,father won't fight Dan Dan so it is my duty to fight instead.A husband needs to be able to protect you so our Dan Dan is going to prove to me that he is serious about you and is strong enough to protect you.Besides,if you two are going to bring shame on the family name by getting married,I might as well get my chance to punch Dan Dan.Our ex-butler thinks he's a capable fighter so what's wrong with us having a little spar? Besides,I've been wanting to test my strength against our dear ex-butler for quite some time.I'm quite curious to see which of us is stronger.I'm not going to kill your wannabe boyfriend so don't fret,Imoto.'' Elliott said and smiled softly.Elliott then looked at Daniel.''Well,Imoto clearly isn't a mature woman yet and my ex-butler is much older than her.Compared to you,she is a child.This is different from father and mother's marriage.Father may be older but mother is wise beyond her years.She is mature,wise,and refined.She matches father in maturity.That is why it is alright that they are married.Our Diana is smart but she lack that maturity.She is an adult but mentally she's like seventeen.As she ages,I am sure she will gain mother's level of maturity but she currently doesn't have it yet.The fact that she has any romantic interest in her godfather is proof enough that she is not mature yet.And Dan Dan is a plenty cute nickname.It's too late to go complaining about it now,Dan Dan.Besides,you like being called Dan Dan.You just don't want to admit it.'' Elliott said,sitting at the table and cutting his children's food into smaller pieces.''I think they should have their fight.Besides,Elliott has been wanting to fight Daniel since he was fifteen.Daniel knows how to fight so it should be fine.It's not like he is weaponless or knows little about fighting.Don't worry about it,Diana.Daniel isn't some stuffed animal.Our men might be pretty lost without us around but they are good fighters usually.I fond over your father too sometimes but I know he's capable of protecting us.Men are not made of thin glass.They are strong.Well,at least until you insult them.Then they storm off to go pout,cry,and kick something.'' Ayumi said then chuckled before eating her food.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:41 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sighs softly as he begins eating "oh and children..." he looks at Elliot and Diana "your going to have a new sibling soon" he said seriously thus causing Diana to choke on her tea that she was drinking as Daniel laughs lightly "Elliot I helped teach you how to fight as well learn to be a proper gentlemen which I heard your getting married congratulations" he spoke honestly while standing up bowing like he used too

User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''It was supposed to be a surprise.'' the geisha and prince said in unison then sighed,causing the children to laugh."What? I thought you two fought yesterday.And when is your book on how to get and keep a marriage coming out,Father? There must be some special flirting moves or something that your doing.''Elliott said then looked at Daniel.''I'm supposed to tell you about that,Dan Dan.And I wanted to tell you later.But thanks,Dan Dan.'' Elliott said and blushed lightly.The mere thought of his wife made the prince blush lightly.''I should call her later and see how she's doing.I'm sure she'd like to chat with the boys too.'' Elliott thought.He did his best to control himself however,not wanting to become flustered in front of the ex-butler.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:37 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly "oh my son you still have so much to learn about pleasing your own queen and no more of a guide" he said while he kissed Ayumi's cheek lightly while Diana blushed deep red "mother you are a refined beauty but oh my goodness a baby brother or sister" she squealed happily as Daniel drank some blood wine as he eat some salmon

User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:48 pm
Marceline-chan

~TIMESKIP~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I know how to romance and court my queen,Father.And I intend to give her the best of everything.I must admit that I do have more to learn from you however.How you could go from arguing to having another child is impressive.And I suppose it makes sense to have another child.Both Imoto and I are in the leaving the nest stage.You'll have more alone time again so it would be reasonable to have another child.You can expect me to continue being a good big brother.I'll make sure the house is taken care of while Mother rests and help prepare for the child.Congratulations to you both.I'm happy for you two.'' the male said.''My children are too sweet.'' Ayumi said.

-time skip-

Elliott soon got married.He had invited his family to the wedding.Two of his sons were the ring bearers while the third son was the flower boy.The event was decorated lavishly and the catering was from a few expensive restaurants.Elliott contently danced with his dainty bride and socialized.The newfound mom also danced with her sons happily although nervous when talking to Elliott's family since they were royalty.The months after the wedding,Elliott spend with his wife and sons.They got comfortable in the japanese style mansion though still visited Elliott's parents sometimes.Elliott made breakfast for his family then woke up his wife and children.After breakfast,he caressed his wife's cheek gently and spent some time with the neko before leaving with them to visit his parents.He currently busied himself with cleaning the house.Meanwhile,his wife timidly scanned about the home,looking for the owners of the home before gently setting the family painting she had for them to the side.She then shyly returned to her children and played with them.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:10 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri smirks "true enough my dear children" he spoke honestly before hugging Ayumi and kissing her forehead lightly smiling at his wife. Diana blushed lightly as her hand was squeezed by Daniel under the table.

--time skip-

Dimitri sat in his study writing down a new novel since they've gotten more popular since he had married Ayumi and had their family which kept him sane. Diana and Daniel were no longer dating since the man who basically helped raise the first twins began treating Diana as a child but they were still friends. Victoria smiled at her grandchildren and her grandsons wife "nervous my dear?" She giggled softly as she planned a party for suitors to met Diana along with Dimitri dancing lessons and Elliot's choosing to help find the perfect groom for the princess as well Ayumi's stomach growing slowly day by day.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Mew! I-I mean hi Madam.And yes.I-I'm sorry.I brought a painting for the family...I wanted to give it to King Dimitri and Queen Ayumi in person but they're probably busy so it's not important.'' the neko said and bowed to the woman.''I'm sure they'll love it.You spent almost a month on it and you painted everyone so well.It's a very lovely family painting.I'm sure it could go in the living room or the office that Father is always in.I'll go bring it to him.'' Elliott said then took the painting.''Elliott,you don't have to.'' the neko said while the male continued walking up the stairs.Feeling obligated to join him in showing the painting,his wife shyly joined him.''Hey,Dad.Quit being a book worm and look at the gift Maeko brought.'' Elliott called out then went into the office.''Maeko-chan made a painting,Father.You're going to want her to be in charge of drawing all of your book covers once you see how great her painting is.'' Elliott said proudly.''I-It's not that good,Elliott.Don't get his hopes up like that.'' The neko said.Upon seeing Dimitri,the neko bowed to him then hid behind Elliott.''H-Hi King Dimitri.I-It's not important.It's just a painting.I'm sorry if we interrupted you.'' she said,blushing lightly.She hadn't expected the man to be in the office.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:26 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri looks up from his writing with his glasses on his eternal youthful face as his hair was loose compared to his natural groomed look, the patriarch removes his glasses wiping his eyes slowly before placing the the glasses back on his face looking at his son and his wife "mmmm what oh sorry..." he said while setting his pen down before rubbing his neck gently and cracks it before standing up from his desk "A painting hmm let's see it then and Maeko you know your family now for a couple months after your wedding...so you can call me father" he spoke honestly as he looked at the painting silence filling the room as Dimitri looked at the details of the art

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Elliot unwrapped the family painting and sat it on the chair for his father to look at.''Oh? I-I'm sorry.Yes Father.'' Maeko said.The longer the king looked at the painting,the more nervous the neko felt.After another moment,Elliott spoke.''It's great,huh? Maeko did really well.She painted everyone from looking at them at the wedding and from pictures that I showed her.I think it should go above the stairs or in the living room or perhaps your office.Maeko is modest but it really is impressive so it should be where everyone can see it.'' Elliott said.Maeko shyly fiddled with her tail as she waited for the man's judgment.''I-It's alright if you don't like it,Father.I....I just thought it would be respectful and polite to bring a gift...And I didn't know what to gift to bring so...I-I mean...'' Maeko said

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:26 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri motioned his hand up to kindly tell his son and daughter in law to be silent as he picked up the painting walking towards his fire place mantle that held the very portrait of his own father and mother then he placed the painting that the neko made right next to the old portrait painting "My dear you are a lot like my own queen when we first married sweet and shy along with a adorable stammer but know you are a diamond waiting to shine thru" he spoke honestly while he run his hands through his golden locks to push back into his signature look as he looked at his son and daughter in law smiling sweetly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:54 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Maeko smiled softly at seeing the man hang the picture up on his wall,happy that he seemed to like the painting.''T-Thank you,Father.'' Maeko said.''I learned how to pick a diamond from the best.Maeko still isn't used to living so expensively but she's a great mother and truly amazing.'' Elliott said then kissed the neko's forehead.Maeko blushed lightly.The male then walked over to the man.''Dad,have you been getting enough rest? Just because I'm not around all the time,doesn't mean you can decide not to get the sleep you need.If you need a nap,you go take one.Maeko and I are going to be over for a few days so we'll be here when you wake up.'' Elliott said.
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:08 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly as Elliot spoke "Yes I've been getting enough sleep my son I've just got a deadline for the book to make along with tending to your bearing mother needs" he said honestly while one of his maids brought him a glass of fresh blood wine "Merci" he spoke while he drank down the blood easily "and planning a grand ball for Diana because she does need someone to spend time with besides running her own geshia house along with a blood donation group that slaughter hunters and take their blood for substance" Dimitri said as he felt a soft nuzzle on his hand looking down he saw a beautiful yet pregnant lioness "Ayumi you know shifting while pregnant is risky" he said while kissing the lionesses head

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff