Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:19 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac - Diana Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri turns his head slightly looking at Ayumi before going back at the snowy landscape of the mountains "He won't be needing that we've already slaughtered them all in that cursed village" he said while he crossed his arms over his chest as the mountain wind blow his messy hair back "I don't ever want to hear those words from your mouth again Ayumi....I'll need some time until I can embrace you once again, I love you but those words cut deeper than you knew" he spoke honestly still feeling hurt by her own cruel words. Dimitri turns around looking directly at Ayumi with the evidence of the pain he felt moments ago clear in his eyes then he heads to the room they would be sharing during their stay in Diana's castle.
Diana changes into her fluffy nightgown before sitting on her own bed before lying back thinking of her own future as she started falling asleep

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:39 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

“Dimitri,the yakuza are a gang that’s separated into several groups.While I won’t deny you’ve killed some of them,I don’t think you’ve killed all of them.I do appreciate you killing some of them though.” She said then nodded at the male’s words.”I’m sorry.I won’t say such things again.I was just so angry and upset.But leaving you is the last thing I’d want.And even then,I’d never leave you regardless of the case or situation.I love my Dimitri so much.I’d be lost without you.It’d feel odd and not right to not have you around.I didn’t mean those words at all.I’m sorry for snapping at you and hurting you that way.Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Would a massage and some tea be alright? Or I could run you a bath and wash you.I’ll do whatever you want,Dimitri.” She said,following the blonde.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:12 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri walks into the bedroom as he began changing out of the blood soaked clothes he had on while speaking to Ayumi "I understand that Ayumi and no there nothing you can do as of this moment I nearly attacked you that's why I ran off so I'd not harm you, I lost my temper and I'm still trying to fully calm down" he spoke honestly while pulling on a silk yukata

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:37 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I know.I hope you'll forgive me.I want no other to be my husband.I only want you,Dimitri.No one else could take such good care of me like you do.I want to spend all eternity with you and be the perfect wife for you.You didn't deserve to be yelled at and insulted like that.I'm sorry,Dimitri.'' she said.She gently massaged the male's shoulders once the male changed his clothes.She then moved to massage and caress her husband's back gently.''I love you so much,Dimitri.You always take care of me.Even when you have work,you still make time to check on me and spend time with me.And you always dote on me and take good care of our children and grandchildren.It wouldn't be right at all if you weren't my husband.I want to belong to you forever,Dimitri.'' she said softly as she massaged the male.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:58 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sighs lightly as he grabs Ayumi's hands off of his back before looking down at her "Ayumi I'm not divorcing you nor leaving you but I need to think" he said honestly before picking her up and placing her over his shoulder walking towards the bed "I know you belong to me Ayumi and besides I know no other man can fully satisfy you as I do" he said as his eyes glow deep red "in fact I'm going to make sure you remember whom your married and belong to..." he spoke while tossing Ayumi lightly into the bed then whispers in her ear "by putting a new child here" he rubs her stomach growling lightly

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Alright.'' she said.She was surprised went the male picked her up and blushed at his words.She looked up at the male when she was put on the bed.''D-Dimitri,I-I know we are intimate sometimes but y-you want us to have another child?'' she said,surprised.''Though our children are leaving the house now and I promised to give you as many children as you wanted.I wouldn't be right to deny you of children or not take care of your needs.And I can't deny you after how terribly I treated you.I-I'll take good care of the child so please take me.I want to give you as many children as you want,Dimitri.'' she said then started to take off her kimono.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:12 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri stops Ayumi from removing her clothes "No we're going to make love slowly" he spoke honestly before kissing her passionately and rough yet slowly

--Time skip--

Dimitri kisses Ayumi's cheek lightly before sitting up from the bed stretching out his arms before yawning

(Messaged you)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:28 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi looked up at her husband when he sat up.She sat up and hugged him before laying back down and cuddling the male's pillow sleepily.She enjoyed the male's scent on the pillow.A new kimono appeared on her while she continued laying down.

Meanwhile,Elliott was no where to be found.The boys woke up to find a note on the night stand.''Dear princes in training,I have to do some work today.It is hard to explain and you might not understand right now.But this work may leave me gone all day.I do not know when I will return but I assure you that I will return.I love the three of you very much.Until I return,have fun playing with your grandparents,great grandmother,and aunt.I made today's lunch for you.It's in the fridge.However,you'll need to ask one of the adults to make your breakfast.I would of made your breakfast but breakfast is best when it's freshly made.Be good,especially for grandma.And try to spend more time with Aunty.I'm sure she enjoys the company.I hope to see you soon.There is no where I'd rather be than with my children and taking care of them.I am truly the luckiest father there is.'' Haru read out loud.''Oh,and at the bottom,Dad says to avoid any men in suits and tell one of the adults if we see any....Maybe he went to go fight these bad guys that wear suits.Dad must secretly be a superhero.I bet he can pick up cars and buildings just like on tv!'' Haru said  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:36 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sits up from the bed putting on a new suit and tie before kissing Ayumi lips deeply "rest well my love" he purred in her ear seductively then turned into smoke going to the kitchen yet found Diana making a three course breakfast for the family humming as she seared a some pieces of salmon and veggies then flipped a pancake shaped like pandas for the boys until a hooded man wrapped his arms around her waist lightly causing her to giggle lightly at the kissing of her cheek thus causing Dimitri to return to Ayumi "Ayumi someone else is in the kitchen with Diana I can't see his face" he spoke honestly

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:18 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi kissed her husband then took over his side of the bed before dozing off.She stirred some when the male returned.''You found a husband for Diana already? That's good,Dimitri.Go see what tea he likes so we can make it.'' Ayumi said half asleep.She woke up more and recalled the male's words.''It's probably Diana's boyfriend or something.We should make sure he isn't mean to Diana or something.And you'll have to grill him with questions as Diana's father.The father's job is to interrogate the potential boyfriend or husband with questions...I don't sense Elliott in the house so he must have gone off to look for more yakuza or something.He doesn't leave so early without good reason.Usually,he's busy feeding the boys or playing cars with them.'' she said then sat up.The boys got dressed and brushed their teeth before going to the kitchen.''Hey! Proper gentlemen don't wear hoods in the house.That's bad manners.'' Haru said,seeing the male in the kitchen.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:26 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sighs softly at Ayumi's explanation before looking at her "Ayumi he's wearing a hood so for all I know he's with the yakuza" he spoke honestly while the man looked over at the boys then Diana "they're my nephews D" she said as the man walked towards the boys kneeling down to their height before removing his hood "well spoke little gentlemen" his bangs covered one side of his face that held a eye patch bowing lightly "can you three keep a secret?" He asked while standing back up

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:50 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Wait.You didn't say anything to him? Silly old man,this is no time to be senile.Your a king and Diana's father.You could of commanded him to take his hood off and he would have to.Come on,old man.Let's go to the kitchen and see who this guy is.'' she said.She did her hair and makeup and got ready to eat before walking to the kitchen.''Is the secret that your a pirate? Cause you look like a spooky pirate.I might keep your secret but if your a meany,I'm telling on you.Our dad is a really cool superhero.'' Haru said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:03 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri growls at Ayumi when she called him senile "first off I'm a thousand and twenty eight years old Ayumi I'm far from senile and second watch your tongue" he spoke while he placed Ayumi's hair ornate in her hair, the man laughs lightly "no I'm not a pirate little boys and I lost my eye while fighting hunters also my name is Daniel Benetto" he spoke while a black panther rubbed against his legs

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi giggled at her husband then stuck her tongue out at him playfully.She then snickered.''Yes,dear.Now,do you need your cane?'' she teased.''Daniel? Oh,you mean Dan Dan.But Dan Dan wears glasses and is our family.So where did your glasses go and why were you kissing Aunty? You can't marry her.Dad says so.Dad says he has to fight you if you try to marry Aunty.I'm going to protect Aunty's hands too.You can't have them and I won't let you put rings on them either.'' Haru said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:39 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri growls dangerously low before picking up Ayumi over one shoulder walking downstairs to the kitchen "you tease to much my queen keep it up and I'll make a new book entirely of our private time together" he said while Diana looked down at Hari picking him up along with the others setting them at the table as Daniel looked at Hari slightly confused "one I don't really need them anymore plus I'm not technically family a former servant/mentor and caregiver also it's your aunts choice in life not Elliot's also I've known your father and aunt since they were your age little ones besides your grandma is technically younger than your grandfather" he spoke honestly while

User Image
User Image

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas