Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:59 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I won't be happy til shes stops associating with those yakuza jerks.I did not marry you only to raise hoodlums.'' Ayumi said.''Good cause you need to learn how to decorate a castle from me.The color choices and everything are all wrong.Wait til you see my castle.It's way better than yours.'' Elliott teased then chuckled,hugging his sister back.''Your not? Then we're getting rid of these yakuza peons that you call servants and no more meeting up with the yakuza to rob banks.And I'm going to tease you no matter how old you get or how grown you think you are.You'll always be my Imoto.'' he said then stuck his tongue out at his sister playfully before kissing her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:24 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac - Diana Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri sighs softly then looks at their children "Ayumi look at Diana" he spoke honestly while Diana tackled down Elliot like she always did when they were younger "they were once slaves owned by those pigs like I was when I killed them I freed them yet they still follow me and serve the people such as giving their wages to the needy plus I kind of....ahem" she opened her mouth showing her now venomous vampire fangs "turned them as father did with his own staff and they protect my home if I leave" she spoke truthfully then looks over at Ayumi before looking away still hurt from her judging with knowing the whole story as Victoria took the children into the game room as Diana undid her braid showing her hair was no longer floor length long and forcibly cut along with moving her kimono back down showing a brand on her once flawless skin in the center of her back from a branding iron from the same clan they're mother was captured by years ago, the man whom did that was long killed by her but the brand scar meant she was once the leaders personal slave ".... this is why I was silent for so long I thought how my own mother would feel if she knew her only daughter was kept as a pet, disgraced and humiliated by the very people she was saved from by Papa....." tears ran down her face from remembering the start and end of her own enslavement

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:57 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi looked at her children and smiled softly before looking away,not knowing how to take such news.Elliot squirmed out from under his sister then hugged her.''You might of gotten older but you still do stupid things.Mother would always welcome you home regardless of what's going on.You know Mother loves you.And you know if you sent a carrier pigeon and wrote who you wanted me to kill,I'd happily slay them.I'd kill anyone that hurt my little sister like that.Or you could of had grandma come get me.I would kill anyone that hurt my Imoto and feed them to my wolves.Don't be stupid.You know your family loves you very much.'' Elliott said and made a tissue appear then started wiping away his little sister's tears.He looked at the mark on his sister.''You know that if I had known anything about it,I would of killed them for you.My sister is no weakling so we'll get through this.And mother could get rid of that mark with ease.Angels can heal things like scars,you know.'' Elliott said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:45 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Victoria enters the room "because we couldn't" she spoke truthfully moving her dress torso up showing a long and hideous scar "those fools kept me weak and wounded it took me years to get stronger once more from silver poisoning when I finally broke my chains I saw Diana draining their blood one by one killing with no mercy" she spoke seriously while Diana fixed her kimono back in place then braided her hair back "She can though it won't remove the true damage to not only me and grandmother" she spoke standing up fully looking over at Ayumi "I'm sorry I became such a disappointment to you mother but I did what I had to" Diana said honestly then walked out of the room as Dimitri holds Ayumi close feeling her shake

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Ayumi glared at her husband.''All of us look completely stupid.We should get into the comedy field.I married you to get away from the yakuza and they still hurt my family.We look so stupid.I have never felt more angry and insulted in all my life.I don't know which of the three of you I should slap first.I shouldn't even of married you.All I did by doing that is indirectly hurt my daughter.We might as well get devoiced now.Nothing good came out of it.My daughter was an idiot for fleeing the house like she did but none of this would of happened in the first place if it wasn't for our marriage.All of us look like complete idiots,Dimitri! My own family are some fools.'' Ayumi said then pulled away from Dimitri.''I never thought I'd even get married.I've been the quiet sort and I didn't know anything about dating.But I figured that I would raise lovely,capable children if I did marry.I certainly didn't think that the yakuza would frighten me then give mental scars to my family.My daughter got herself hurt by the yakuza,my mother did the same,my son turned out normal and is the only one who didn't end up hurt by the yakuza,and none of this would of happened if I hadn't married you...I've never felt so humiliated and stupid.'' Ayumi said then cried into some tissue.''I'll slay those head bosses to avenge you mother.I'm not going after the guys at the bottom.I'm going after the bosses.Losing their leaders will put them into disarray for some time.You just look after the children,mother.The only thing is I'd have to strike in the morning.Those yakuza operate at night.That's when they wake to torment the public.So I'll have to strike in the morning.Please don't fret,Mother.'' Elliot said,rubbing his mother's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:38 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri looks at Ayumi truly shocked by her cruel words of their marriage then feels his body shake looking down at his hands seeing his claws rip through his gloves he shakes his head panicking before he storms out as his clothes began ripping off of his body as he became angry as he did long ago in the past, Victoria looks at Ayumi "how could you?" She spoke honestly seeing her own son vanish from the castle by the rooms opening seeing him slide down the mountain by his claws "Elliot that is enough you both nearly lost Diana and thanks to your cruel words Ayumi your children may have lost their father" she spoke seriously and wounded as Diana heard everything that Ayumi said "...I wish you weren't my mother, your wrong for once Ellie she doesn't love me it's clear she doesn't love father either..." tears slide down her face heavily looking at Ayumi before running after her father jumping off the ledge shifting into fog

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''You get back here,you stupid man! I'm going to pelt you with garlic.This is your fault! It's your fault my daughter is hurt! I'll put a stake through your heart myself!'' Ayumi said,chasing after her husband and trying to throw cloves of garlic at him.She stopped at the balcony can continued throwing cloves of garlic in his direction until Elliott took hold of her wrist.''Let me go,Elliott.I'm going to show him.When that coward gets back,I'm going to pelt him with garlic!'' Ayumi said then looked at her mother in law."How could I?! You should be asking the yakuza that.'' Ayumi said and huffed."We can't just sit idly by,grandmother.I won't ask any of my family to join me but I'm going.'' Elliott said.''Elliott and Diana are grown adults now.They don't need parenting anymore.That jerk can divorce me if he wants but if he ditches my grandchildren,I'm suing him.'' Ayumi said then looked at Diana.''No,I love and adore my children.It's that lousy father of yours that I hate.'' Ayumi said,cleaning her face.''Mother,I know your angry and hurt.But under all that anger and hurt,I know you love father.You can't convince me that you don't love your first husband.I know you love and adore father.Your angry,hurt,and upset with good reason.But I know you love him and your family.'' Elliott said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Victoria looks outside "You truly do not know what your words unleashed you alone saw what happened when he lost your ancestor Ayumi you can't take those words back thus he now thinks he's losing you, he's not thinking clearly and is now hunting those whom harmed us alone he'll kill them all in a feral state" she said while snapping her fingers as a servant hands her a scope looking in it gasping in fear, seeing pure manslaughter in the next village where every gang was housed "He's killing everyone in this rage" she spoke truthfully. Dimitri bites into a yakuzas top leaders neck before ripping it off of the body as blood rained on to him as he roared out in pure anger as the man fire bullets at him but Dimitri dodged each one of the bullets slicing the throats open yet grabs a Elder leader "Where are your other leaders" he spoke demonically his eyes glowing deep red in pure rage and unstable blood lust while the man spoke in fear giving up everyone then Dimitri ripped the man's heart out before dropping the body onto the ground flipping a lighter onto the house floor as the house burned he stood outside watching the building burn down, his body stained with blood and looking like a true monster

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''As he should.A proper husband avenges his wife.Tsk.Even when I'm mad at that stupid man,I still love him.I wouldn't be angry if I didn't love my family.If I didn't love my family,I would of ditched Dimiitri with the kids or something like you see on tv.'' Ayumi said.Elliott gathered a plate of his mother's favorite food and tea from the buffet then gave it to his mother.''Please try to calm down and relax,mother.I'll go make sure father doesn't hurt his hip.This is Diana's house.While it is odd that she would storm out of her own house,she'll certainly return to it at some point.Enjoy some food and try to relax.'' Elliott said then went after his father.He aided his father in killing and destroying the village by sending his wolves on them while making sure his father didn't get surrounded by the yakuza.''Everything will be alright,father.Mother is just upset and angry right now.'' Elliott said,decapitating one of the yakuza with his katana.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:53 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri growls dangerously as he lunged at a top leader as his fangs rip into the skin biting onto the windpipe crushing it slowly while draining the blood once done he looked over at his son "get out of Elliot now before you get hurt" he spoke demonically deep quickly ripping a man's arm off behind his son

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:31 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I can't do that,father.I'm going to watch over you so you don't get yourself hurt.After you satisfy your bloodlust,I'm returning you to mother.She should feel abit better by then and you both will be calm down enough to chat.'' Elliott said then killed three more of the yakuza.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:57 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

--One hour passed--

Dimitri lights the last fire as he watched the village burned down he ran his blood soaked fingers through his now messy hair while his eyes turned back from red to gold "let's go then nothing left to hunt here" he spoke as he let his own wings come out flying tithe castle instead of climbing up, since the hour passed Diana returned to her castle spending time with her new nephews yet not speaking to her mother still hurt while Victoria knits some silk scarves with her great grandsons first names on them carefully

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''Yes,father.'' Elliott said then flew after his father,the wolves finishing their meals before disappearing.Ayumi had calmed down and watched tv while waiting for her husband and son to return.Elliott arrived at the castle with his father.''Father,you should talk with mother.I'm sure she's feeling abit better now.The two of you are the definition of a happy couple.So I doubt she's serious about divorcing you.Though I'd watch out for flying cloves of garlic just in case she's still abit upset.'' Elliott said and snickered,guiding his father into the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:25 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri rolls his eyes as he stopped in the main room looking outside while leaning against the pillar breathing slowly as his muscles flex slightly as he breathes in since his shirt ripped off when he stormed out. Diana tucks the boy's into a huge plush bed giving them each a stuff animal which they acted like, Hari got a cat, Vlad a dog and the little one got a fox "good night little nephews aunty will always be there for you" she said while kissing their heads as they yawned sleepy

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:25 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Sensing the male had returned,Ayumi went to go look for the male.When she found the blonde,she blushed lightly seeing the blonde's fit build.”Curse his ability to look handsome and sexy even when I’m mad at him.” She thought.She went over to her husband and nuzzled the male’s back.”I’m sorry,Dimitri.I was really angry and upset when I said those mean things.I love you.And I have loved you for so long.You take good care of me and I doubt any other man could treat me better than you do.And you make me feel so safe and comforted just with your touch.It wouldn’t be the same with some other man.I don’t want to get divorced.Please don’t leave me...I’ve had some time to think about it and I want Elliott to kill off some of those yakuza but I was thinking it’d be good to send some capable fighters with him.It’ll be challenging if he goes on his own.” She said.Meanwhile,Elliott went to a bedroom,sensing his sons.He gently caressed their cheeks and kissed their foreheads.”Get your rest,my sons.You’ll need your rest so you can enjoy breakfast with Aunty and have fun.” Elliott said.Haru stirred and grabbed his father’s sleeve.”Come sleep with us,dad.” Haru said softly.”Alright.” Elliott said then used his magic to change into a different yukata.He made his blood stained yukata disappear then got into bed with his children.He hugged Haru close and pulled his two other sons close to him as well.Haru fell asleep and after awhile,the prince went to sleep as well.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff